AerieFlew
Flew? You could say that... ~
Send a message via AIM to AerieFlew

Old 03-10-2011, 04:48 PM

I have no idea what is wrong with me...
Since Monday I have just been... I don't know. For some reason I can't deal with life. Normally I am the kind of person that everyone wants around and I am happy go lucky and wicked nice but since Monday I have been -mouthy- as one girl put it. My English teacher was like... Wow you are in a really bad mood today.
I don't know what it is...
Everything is just making me mad or making me want to cry and I have no idea why!
Nothing is really wrong..
I can't talk to my best friend for the next few days because his laptop chrager is broken...
My aunt is dying within this month..,
I just feel broken. Both of my parents are dead.
I just don't feel like doing anything. I feel like staying home and sleeping or just being alone. I'm getting frustrated even just by my guardians trying to touch me or what ever.
I stayed home from school yesterday because I was up all night crying and just being mad for no known reason. I don't know what it is...
I wish I could get rid of this feeling.
I am snappy and mean.
I want to hit people.. Like, in my heart I just want to beat the crap out of everyone and I would never do it because I love people but at the same time... I just don't know... I just can't do it for some reason...
Help.....?

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 03-10-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerieFlew
I have no idea what is wrong with me...
Since Monday I have just been... I don't know. For some reason I can't deal with life. Normally I am the kind of person that everyone wants around and I am happy go lucky and wicked nice but since Monday I have been -mouthy- as one girl put it. My English teacher was like... Wow you are in a really bad mood today.
I don't know what it is...
Everything is just making me mad or making me want to cry and I have no idea why!
Nothing is really wrong..
I can't talk to my best friend for the next few days because his laptop chrager is broken...
My aunt is dying within this month..,
I just feel broken. Both of my parents are dead.
I just don't feel like doing anything. I feel like staying home and sleeping or just being alone. I'm getting frustrated even just by my guardians trying to touch me or what ever.
I stayed home from school yesterday because I was up all night crying and just being mad for no known reason. I don't know what it is...
I wish I could get rid of this feeling.
I am snappy and mean.
I want to hit people.. Like, in my heart I just want to beat the crap out of everyone and I would never do it because I love people but at the same time... I just don't know... I just can't do it for some reason...
Help.....?
Perhaps you should seek help from a therapist, you sound depressed.

Also, your font is REALLY hard to read, could you please change it? x__x I had to quote your post in order to read it.

Hau
i'm so Awful

Old 03-11-2011, 10:47 PM

This is EXACTLY how I felt 6 months ago. I got help, started seeing a therapist and a psychiatrist. I was diagnosed with depression and panic and anxiety issues. I had to get medication and a doctor for help. You honestly cannot deal with it alone. Don't try, it worsens it. Seek assistance, even if it's only having someone to listen to you (: I'd be more than happy to listen to you vent

AerieFlew

Old 03-11-2011, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toohsie View Post
This is EXACTLY how I felt 6 months ago. I got help, started seeing a therapist and a psychiatrist. I was diagnosed with depression and panic and anxiety issues. I had to get medication and a doctor for help. You honestly cannot deal with it alone. Don't try, it worsens it. Seek assistance, even if it's only having someone to listen to you (: I'd be more than happy to listen to you vent
-sigh- I was in therapy and on meds up until about two years ago..
Borderline personality disorder, OCD, anxiety and expression...
I really thought I had beat it to...
Thank you though, thank you very much.
I'd love to talk sometime :)

Hau
i'm so Awful

Old 03-12-2011, 03:08 AM

Why did you stop, love? There's no reason not to continue. It's okay to keep seeking help if you still have issues.

AerieFlew

Old 03-12-2011, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toohsie View Post
Why did you stop, love? There's no reason not to continue. It's okay to keep seeking help if you still have issues.
Sadly, my guardians forced me to stop :(

Explodey
rock is dead.long live scissors!

Old 03-12-2011, 02:02 PM

I just recently "broke up" with my therapist.

Which is weird, because even tho he pissed me off I ended up getting depressed right after.

SugarBee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-15-2011, 06:03 PM

You sound depressed I know because I seen my mother go thru it. She got help she didn't want to be in the dark anymore. I pray that you do find help. Life is for living,not leaving.