Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-20-2012, 01:22 AM

It's... er... 1:30 AM. Okaaaay, I'm calling it a night.
*Disappears under the blanket*

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 11-20-2012, 01:34 AM

Oh wow! Go to sleep silly head! XD lol
Good night

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-21-2012, 12:30 PM

Still looking :}

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-24-2012, 02:05 AM

Anyone want to chat?

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-24-2012, 02:11 AM

I do, only have few minutes before I crash for the night. *hugs*
How are you doing? How was your holiday? Anything crazy go on?

Last edited by Mythos; 11-24-2012 at 02:28 AM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-24-2012, 03:18 AM

*hugs back* Hey Mythos!

I'm good, feeling kinda sick though. XP
My holiday was good :D I had a lot of fun. I ate some ham for you :}
Not really anything crazy except homework :P I did some early black Friday shopping though. We went on Thursday and the first sale started at 6am and I got some tv show season sets for $8 and then went to another store at 8pm and got some stuff for my Goddaughter. It was pretty fun

How about you? Did you have a good holiday?

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-24-2012, 01:29 PM

I hope you get to feeling better! I'm glad your holiday went well (and thanks for the ham-by-proxy... we didn't have any.)
I'm pretty good... I managed to find some friends to celebrate Thanksgiving with and we feasted until midnight!

...actually we finished cooking quite late and kept making jokes and laughing so hard it was difficult to eat any faster. It was wonderful!

I'm sorry to say I haven't even got to start on your image yet. I will let you know when I do and give you the best estimate on how long it will take when I do have the time to work on it.

Last edited by Mythos; 11-24-2012 at 01:31 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-24-2012, 02:53 PM

Hahaha! That sounds like fun!! I love it when people get slap happy XD it's so much fun

Oh no worries take your time! I know how hectic real life can get, so I'm not in any rush

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? How is your project coming along?

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-24-2012, 03:50 PM

I'm still working on getting research material together, unfortunately, so it's been slow. Monday I get to talk to a conservation instructor to see what he has to say about the subject, though. I'm hoping that will point me in the right direction.

This weekend (tonight, actually) I'm suppose to go out and see a play... I would opt out, but I'm an executive member, and it's never any good when exec.s don't go to their own events.

Have you made any plans for this weekend?

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-24-2012, 04:45 PM

I think finding research is sometimes harder than actually doing the project. I had to write an argumentative essay for my English class and the research was more difficult and time consuming than writing the paper XD. That'll be good. You could take some notes on what he says and then maybe it'll make finding material to use easier. I'm a note "nazi" so to speak. I write down everything. You should see my notebook I do it so if I forget something I can look back at it and then I won't have a headache from trying to remember it all.

That sounds fun though! What play is it? Is it a highschool or gradeschool production or a more professional event?

Mainly homework DX I'm getting caught up in math since my semester ends December 15th. I'm glad I'll get a break soon, but I'm going to miss my professors. Especially my Math and English professors. I'm going to ask my math professor if he'll tutor me if I need help with future math classes and then see if my English professor teaches any other English classes.

Other than that I think my mom and I are going to see if we can find some yard sales and then window shop in a HomeGoods store

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-24-2012, 04:58 PM

The play is called "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" and is about a man married to two women and the chaos he gets into with that entire business. It's being put on by one of the university groups out here, so it should be quite good... I hope. I've not been terribly impressed with some of the productions I've seen in this area with the exception of a concert which was absolutely amazing. We'll have to see.

Have fun with that! Yard-sales are the best, and it's hard to get out of a HomeGoods store without spending hours-- at least for me.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-24-2012, 05:11 PM

I think I may have heard of that play before, or at least something similar. I hope you have a good time!

I know right! When some people hear I like going to yard sales they look at me like "Really....? Eew" but you can find amazing stuff! I love yard sales!
I definitely know what you mean! HomeGoods is one of my favorite stores They have unique stuff at a good price I have spent about an hour and a half in one before

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-24-2012, 05:13 PM

yard sales,estate sales and the like are awesome!
one mans trash is another mans treasures!

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-24-2012, 05:14 PM

Definitely. I like going into lower-end antique stores just to see what sort of bizarre finds can be found inside.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-24-2012, 05:19 PM

Estate sales are super awesome!

I like antique stores too! My dream house is a Victorian house, so I love seeing what kind of older furniture I can find

---------- Post added 11-24-2012 at 04:38 PM ----------

I have added a new OC! Meet Evána Ray :D

Last edited by fireprincess; 11-24-2012 at 09:39 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 12-05-2012, 11:00 PM

Still looking :D

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 12-06-2012, 01:40 AM

Fire it has been so long since we have talked!

I want to draw some new art for you. >3<
Can I? Can I?

How have you been?

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 12-06-2012, 01:54 AM

I know!!! I have missed you!!

Sure! Go ahead! :D

I've been pretty good. Lately my time has been consumed by college and working XP but other than that I'm good :)
How are you?

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 12-06-2012, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
I know!!! I have missed you!!

Sure! Go ahead! :D

I've been pretty good. Lately my time has been consumed by college and working XP but other than that I'm good :)
How are you?
How does Evána sound?
Bust shot
Greyscale shading
Price later? o3o
Maybe free... I dunno.

Oh geez. My school is ridiculous~
Time consuming and stressful as hell.

You have no idea how much I miss our little convos XD

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 12-06-2012, 02:06 AM

That sounds awesome! You're gonna be the first person to draw her I'm really excited!!

Aw I'm sorry you're stressed You're in highschool right? I would dread going to a public or private highschool. I hate stress and drama DX

Aww!! <333 I miss our talks too!!!

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 12-06-2012, 02:09 AM

Quote:
That sounds awesome! You're gonna be the first person to draw her I'm really excited!!

Aw I'm sorry you're stressed You're in highschool right? I would dread going to a public or private highschool. I hate stress and drama DX

Aww!! <333 I miss our talks too!!!
Drama in public school is so much easier than private I swear.
I mean I was bullied in public but the constant gossiping in private school is soooo much worse o.o"

I am sorry your work and college are time consuming :3

First one :o
Oh wow Now I am even more nervous but I will give it a go ^^

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 12-06-2012, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyKeehl View Post
Drama in public school is so much easier than private I swear.
I mean I was bullied in public but the constant gossiping in private school is soooo much worse o.o"

I am sorry your work and college are time consuming :3

First one :o
Oh wow Now I am even more nervous but I will give it a go ^^
Yeah, I think private school students are actually sometimes worse than any other school. At least the kids I know. They thought they were better than everyone because they went to an expensive school. I'm so glad to see that you are a sweet and kind person <3

Oh that's ok :) I only have 1 week of school left until I go on break the downside is it'll be finals week

No, don't be nervous! I love all your art and I know it'll be great XD I'm just happy someone is actually drawing her!

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 12-06-2012, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I think private school students are actually sometimes worse than any other school. At least the kids I know. They thought they were better than everyone because they went to an expensive school. I'm so glad to see that you are a sweet and kind person <3

Oh that's ok :) I only have 1 week of school left until I go on break the downside is it'll be finals week

No, don't be nervous! I love all your art and I know it'll be great XD I'm just happy someone is actually drawing her!
One question though. Where exactly are the highlights in her hair o.o?
Blonde tips everywhere or...?

Aw well thank you. I have a few friends who are crazy like me and sweet but most of them are.... you know... stuck up. *shakes my head* Oh and don't get me started on the rules and teachers.

ooo... exams >.<" I have another week and a half I think before break.

Last edited by DaisyKeehl; 12-06-2012 at 02:49 AM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 12-06-2012, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyKeehl View Post
One question though. Where exactly are the highlights in her hair o.o?
Blond tips everywhere or...?

Aw well thank you. I have a few friends who are crazy like me and sweet but most of them are.... you know... stuck up. *shakes my head* Oh and don't get me started on the rules and teachers.

ooo... exams >.<" I have another week and a half I think before break.
Yeah, blonde tips everywhere throughout her hair

Oh the teachers are just as bad! They think that if you're not taught by a private school teacher then you aren't being taught correctly

Yeah, I'm kinda nervous

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 12-06-2012, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Yeah, blonde tips everywhere throughout her hair

Oh the teachers are just as bad! They think that if you're not taught by a private school teacher then you aren't being taught correctly

Yeah, I'm kinda nervous
Got it :)

Pretty much and they judge you all the time. I got in trouble recently because I had a black dress on and it has a tulip style bottom (it comes up in the front a bit) and it was a little above the knee. I got a write up -__-... Even though I had leggings on under it. That is just one of the many things I can tell you.

Aww You can do it :)