say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-16-2010, 06:27 PM

Eli couldn't help his lips as they twitched into a smile, having smelled Amelia coming as soon as she walked in the door of the hotel. He realized that there was a possibility that she had come to kill him so she could return home victorious yet somehow he doubted her actions would be to do so. Running a nervous hand through his blond hair, Eli walked as calmly as he could to the door and opened it slowly. "Yes, Amelia?" He asked in a low voice, his eyes hopeful.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-16-2010, 06:34 PM

"You intrigue me, vampire.. I wish to know more of you and why you felt the need to stalk me all these years," Amelia said saucily as she clasped her hands behind her back, her miniature crossbow re-strapped to her forearm once more.

Tilting her head slightly, Amelia's lips formed a small smile as she looked up at him, "Besides, I'm petrified of the dark and I dare not ask a Spanish man to let me stay the night. You did not leave me sleeping arrangements this time, Eli, I am very disappointed. How thoughtless of you," Amelia teased with a laugh as her eyes locked with his, "Will you not let me inside?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-16-2010, 06:37 PM

"Of course." Eli nodded as he opened the door wider and allowed room for Amelia to enter. The smell of her blood was intoxicating yet his thirst took a backseat as he smelled in the sweet perfume of her blond hair. "Would you like a shower, Amelia?" He offered politely as he gestured to the bathroom door. "I'm sure it will be better then any stream or creek you may have used on your journey." He said as he turned his back on the door and went over to the desk where he sat with one leg crossed over the other.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-16-2010, 06:53 PM

"Yes, thank you," Amelia said slowly, rather weary and surprised by his hospitality. 'He must be up to something...' Amelia thought idly to herself as she gazed upon him.

Setting her satchel upon the nearby chair, Amelia opened it and began taking out the stack of letters, the beads, the spoon - in short, everything he had given her upon their journey - as she searched for the small bit of soap she had left. Finding it and unwrapping it from the wax paper she had been carrying it in, Amelia began packing the things back into the satchel as she spoke gently, "Thank you, Eli, for not turning me away.. I appreciate you letting me stay here. And if I have fallen into a trap, then I guess I am still naive as my brother's told me," Amelia added softly, almost to herself as she headed into the bathroom, shut the door, and stripped down to her bare skin.

Placing all of her clothing in the sink, her weapons sitting upon the counter beside it, Amelia filled the sink with water before washing the sand and dirt from her clothes.

When that was finished and she had hung them to dry, Amelia began the shower and was soon relaxed and clean.

Getting out of the shower after drying her hair with a nearby clean towel, Amelia wrapped a the towel around her thin frame before slapping herself.

"Damn it.. I would wash my undergarments without thinking...." Amelia groaned as she leaned back against the bathroom door and slid to the floor. "Well done, Amelia, bloody well done."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-16-2010, 07:01 PM

Eli chuckled lightly as he heard Amelia's talking to herself behind the door. "Something wrong, my dear?" He asked as stepped out of his shoes and changed quickly into a pair of chocolate brown sweatpants and a white, nearly translucent, shirt. He could always go out and buy her clothes if she asked for them. Not that he would object to her walking around in a towel, though he knew that she would never reveal herself like that to him.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-16-2010, 07:14 PM

"For one, everything was dirty and needed to be washed from everything you have put me through. Second of all, due to it all being soaking wet, I have nothing to sleep in. I didn't pack a nightdress, for what would have been the purpose?" Amelia called as she nearly slapped herself, "Please, do not get any ideas, it was not my intention to thrust this upon myself... Had I been thinking, I would not have washed everything..."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-17-2010, 05:05 PM

"I can buy you a nightgown." Eli said with a laugh as he put on his jacket, slippng a small pouch of money into his pocket. "I'll be back, Amelia." He called before leaving the hotel room and disappearing onto the dark streets of Madrid.

Most of the small shops were closed yet Eli managed to find one that had remained open. Buying a small pink night dress with less lace then the one he had left at his house so that Amelia would be comfortable, Eli strode back through the streets. Eli passed a perfume shop just as the owner had began to close, a hundred scents assulting his nose. Picking out a flowery smell from the group, Eli went over to the shop and picked up a small glass bottle of Spanish perfume before heading back to the hotel.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-17-2010, 08:50 PM

Amelia groaned while Eli was out buying her the nightdress as she thought of all the different revealing dresses he could buy. Judging from the one he had left in his room at the mansion, she guessed it would be pretty lacy, short, and revealing.

When she heard the door open, Amelia hesitantly opened the door and looked at Eli, a blush upon her cheek as her long, blond tresses fell around her face and down her back - slightly curly from being partially wet.

"Thank you, Eli," Amelia said with a small nod as she looked at the floor, her toes lightly tracing a small design in the tile as she nervously stood in the bathroom doorway in nothing but a towel.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2010, 12:55 AM

"Of course." Eli smiled as he handed her the nightgown, the perfume tucked away in his pocket. "Its tasteful. I promise." He said, his voice a bit disappointed, as he noticed her nervous stance. Eli shed his coat as he walked over to the desk and hung it on the back of the desk chair. He bounced back upon the bed and stared up at the ceiling with his hands behind his head, waiting for Amelia to finish changing.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-18-2010, 06:21 AM

"Judging from your house, I am afraid of what you would consider 'tasteful'," Amelia mumbled before taking the small package and going back into the bathroom to change.

Blushing a deep scarlet as she let the towel fall once the door was closed and opened the package.

It was beautiful, but similar to the black nightdress he had left for her. However, it was more practical and less revealing - that was a plus.

Slipping in over her head and adjusting it into place, Amelia blushed even deeper as she realized her undergarments were still damp. Sighing, knowing she would have to hang everything out to dry in the day's light while she slept, Amelia gathered her things and headed out of the bathroom and gazed over at Eli.

"I must hang my clothes out to dry in the sun.. Where shall I put them?" Amelia inquired, the blush still upon her cheeks as she nearly clung to the clothing, not wishing Eli to see her in the nightdress for fear of what he would say.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2010, 02:37 PM

"There's a balcony." Eli said, gesturing to the glass doors on the other side of the room. His eyes gazed over the parts of Amelia's body he could see behind the damp clothing. "I like that color on you." He mused with a small smile, directing his eyes back up to meet her's. "Make sure to close the curtains of the glass doors when you come back." He said softly, not wanting any sun to leak inside the room in the morning.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-18-2010, 04:06 PM

Amelia nodded with a blush before heading out onto the balcony and spreading her clothing out to dry.

'What am I doing here...' Amelia thought to herself with a sigh as she looked up at the waning moon. "Well, no use thinking about it.. I'm already here.." Amelia whispered before turning back to the glass doors and heading inside. Shutting the curtains tight, Amelia turned to face Eli with a curious look, "May I ask you something?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2010, 04:10 PM

"Anything." Eli smiled as he leaned up on his elbows and looked over at Amelie who was no longer covered by the pile of clothes. He smiled at his decision on that night gown, it fit her very well without showing to much skin. Though he thought the nightgown at his house would've suited her better, he would settle for this pink night gown.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-18-2010, 04:23 PM

Blushing a bit under his gaze, Amelia realized just how naked she was. Wearing nothing but the nightdress in a man's room.. What would her family say?

Shaking the thought, Amelia inquired softly, a slight stammer in her voice, "Eli, w-why do you go to such lengths to try and make me happy? Buy me things such as this?" Amelia added as she lightly tugged at the hem of her nightgown, "What is it you wish from me?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2010, 04:30 PM

Sitting up fully, Eli ran a nervous hand through his hair. "As much as I would like to convince myself that I wish nothing from you its not entirely true." He said with a small blush, something rare for a vampire such as him with his normal distant attitude. "I want a chance." He said as he stood up and walked over to Amelia, giving her some distance as he didn't want to scare her off. "I want you to at least offer an open mind when you look at me instead of seeing a blood-drinking beast. I'm more then that and I want you to be willing to see it." He offered before pulling out the small bottle of perfume from his pocket. "And since we're on the subject of me buying you things, I found this on the way back to the hotel." He said as he held out the glass bottle in his hand.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-18-2010, 04:42 PM

Blushing as she neared him, Amelia reached out her hand as she spoke softly, "Thank you.." Picking up the bottle, feeling a strange tingle as her warm fingers brushed against the palm of Eli's cold hand, Amelia blushed as she pushed it aside and wrote it off as being the side effects of touching a vampire. Opening the small bottle, Amelia noticed it was a perfume bottle and brought it to her nose.

Recognizing the scent, Amelia smiled as she looked up at Eli, "Rose water! My favorite! I have not smelled this in years.. I used to envy it upon the other girls in my village when I was younger, when I still dreamed of a family and a life of my own," Amelia added with a saddened smile, "Thank you, Eli, the gift is very generous of you.. Perhaps you are not completely as monstrous as I had imagined," Amelia added with a small nod before returning to her satchel and opening it, fumbling with the stings as she tried to open it with one hand while trying not to drop the perfume with the other.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2010, 04:47 PM

Eli smiled happily as he heard that the scent was Amelia's favorite, moving over to help her open the bag. "I'm glad you like it." He said though the fact that she had seen him as a monster stung a bit even though he already knew that she would see him that way. Walking back to the bed, Eli sat down and shed the shoes he had went out with, tossing them near the door. He pondered over the fact that her family would be disgraced by her not killing him. At least not yet... He wondered though pushed it aside. He was going to have to find a new house. Perhaps one in the city at least for a few years. The cities had better nightlifes anyways.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-18-2010, 04:51 PM

Amelia's blushed deepened as she hurriedly put the perfume into the satchel, glad he did not see all of the letters and trinkets she had held on to over their journey chasing after one another. Closing the satchel and trying to somewhat hide it behind the chair, Amelia inquired softly as she looked over at Eli, hands clasped behind her back as she tilted her head slightly, "Eli? Where am I to sleep?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2010, 05:01 PM

"You can sleep in the bed." Eli said as he stood up and moved over to the cushioned chair in the corner. "I'll stay over here." He promised as he leaned down into the cushions, a few springs poking uncomfortably into his back. Eli eyed Amelia's bag curiously as he had noticed that all the letters and trinkets he had given her were inside. He wondered briefly why she hadn't kept the night gown but figured that it wouldn't have been to her liking anyways. Still...It was a nice night gown in his opinion.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-18-2010, 06:32 PM

With a small nod, Amelia murmured a thank you before slipping beneath the sheets and snuggling into the large, soft bed, her body relaxing as soon as it touched the sheets. It was the first bed she had slept in in months and it felt amazing.

"There is room comfortably for us both... That chair cannot be comfortable.." Amelia added as she looked over at Eli with a warm smile, "Besides, it would be wrong of me, no matter how naive and stupid it may be to feel so, to take your bed and make you sleep uncomfortably on my account when I should not have even come here in the first place.."

"You have already done so much for me.. I don't feel right taking your bed..." Amelia murmured softly with a blush upon her cheeks. "Do you promise not to be forward?"

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2010, 06:43 PM

Eli smiled at the girl's words and rolled his eyes playfully. "Of course I promise." He said softly as he stood from the chair and laid beside Amelia. "Thank you." He said with a shy smile as he leaned back in the pillows and rested his eyes, his body calming into his half-asleep state.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-18-2010, 07:45 PM

"Well... With you giving me courting trinkets and looking at me like that, I can never be too cautious," Amelia teased as she snuggled into the bed and curled up nearly into a ball before drifting off to sleep, never imagining that her dreams would be plagued and torturous.

Tossing and turning, her nightdress riding up as she shifted, Amelia's dreams began to change horrifyingly and come nightmares featuring her family shunning her and disowning her for not being able to kill Eli, despite having killed a vampire.

Yet, what made her even more unnerved, was that she was still happy. She had willingly given up her family, spared Eli's life, and was happy living on her own.

Or was she alone?

There was a strange, familiar figure plaguing her dreams.. A presence she was very familiar with...

But... it couldn't be... blond hair, tall, that familiar scent...

Trying as hard as she could, Amelia tried to awaken herself before the figure turned around. But it was too late. She had seen the face.

Waking up, her eyes wide, Amelia tried to calm her breathing.

After everything that had happened, Amelia couldn't kill Eli. But that did not mean she loved him.

Yet she was sleeping beside him, sharing his bed, his hotel, accepting his gifts, keeping his letters safe and neat in a tied stack in her satchel..

Why was she doing all of this?

Turning and looking at Eli, Amelia unconsciously reached out and caressed his pale cheek with her fingertips. "Why am I here..." Amelia whispered to herself as her thoughts consumed her.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2010, 10:04 PM

Eli in his half-awakened state had noticed all of Amelia's tossing and felt a rush of adrenaline in his veins from her touch. "Because you feel it to." Eli offered softly, taking her hand and bringing it to his lips. Opening his eyes, Eli looked up at Amelia, his hand still holding her's. "I know a part of you wishes you could kill me and be done with it. But I know that you feel the attraction to, my darling." He offered as he placed a light kiss inside her wrist. "You may not wish to feel it but if it wasn't there I would be ashes on the beach."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-19-2010, 10:48 PM

Amelia sighed as she bit her lower lip, strange tingling running through her skin as her heart fluttered at his kisses. "I don't understand.." Amelia murmured softly as she stared into his eyes, "I have spent my life training to kill you and others like you.. How is it there could be something between us? It is not as if we could ever truly be a couple... Vampires cannot have children, can they? And I would have to become what I have been trained to kill, would I not? Then I would be forced to take innocent lives to stay alive... Take peoples husbands, wives, mothers, daughters, fathers, sons... I could not live with myself... I wish there could be another way..."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2010, 11:29 PM

Eli felt a small sting of rejection in his stomach as Amelia admitted how much she wished she couldn't feel the obvious attraction between them but pushed it away. He had learned enough in his centuried to know that when you could experience such a rare, intimate moment to not let it go so easily.

"And I wish that I was not so in love with the one woman in this world who was trained to kill me." Eli smiled up at her before brushing her hand against his cheek, giving her wrist another soft kiss. "I don't know why such things happen, my pet. But I do not wish to spend the next four centuries to unravel the mysteries of the world when I can focus on right now." He offered in a gentle voice.