Collar colors

Red- Runs away, does anything to get free
Purple- Caring, persistant
Black- Fights, doesnt listen
Orange- quiet, listens
Pink- innocent, cool

Skeleton For Masters

Name:
looking for in a slave : ( what ever you want )
Personality:
rich or poor:
Looks like:

Skeleton for other characters

Name:
rich or poor:
personality:
looking for: ( what ever goal. )
looks like:

----------

Beauty's Characters

Name:
Sophie Love
What:
A human with advantages
owned by:
None, Im new.
How you got here:
I just got kidnapped... But i am afraid.
Charms:
Fangs, outline of heart, and mic.
Collar:
pink and black

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-22-2011 at 05:03 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 11-22-2011, 07:03 PM

Bellinda's Characters

Name: Dimitri Blake
what: Vampire Master
looking for in a slave : Blood, good looks, and something that no other slave would have.
Personality: He can be very cold but also protective.
rich or poor: Rich
Looks like:

Name: Kain
job:
personality: Evil
looking for: Pain and blood
looks like:

Name: Jale
job:
personality: Evil
looking for: Pain and blood
looks like:

Last edited by Bellinda; 11-22-2011 at 10:50 PM..

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-22-2011, 11:07 PM

Setting: Master going in the slave shop and looking for a slave..

Sophie was in the corner of her cage with her legs close to her chest sleeping, her head between her legs. She was quite comfortable. though she has not woken up yet from her being kidnapped and drugged. she sighed , It had just gone away. she woke up. she was in some kind of... disgusting place. She had a face of disgust. She was so disgusted . she said " w-where am i?" she blinked. she didnt know where she was . Her brown hair was covering her face. She fixed her hair so even amounts of hair was on each shoulder. she was confused she wrapped her hands around the bars. Utterly confused. She said " where am i?" on her left hand was a heart ring... she felt something on her neck she removed her right hand and placed it on her neck . A collar she said " i- i am no pet!! " she seen an Outline of a heart. Her eyes widened with fear her blood was pumping fast now...

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-24-2011, 05:07 AM

(ok I'm alittle bit confused on this part..do I rp the master or the others or all of them?)

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2011, 03:55 PM

( oh sorry xD um yea you just rp the master.. )

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-24-2011, 10:11 PM

Dimitri's car arrives infront of the slave shop lately he been getting not so good slaves. He just hope there was some better ones as the driver opens the door and lets Dimitri out of the car. He brushes back some of his long hair from his face and sighs deeply. He pulls his cloak around himself then walks inside the shop. Dimitri looks around and was disgusted at some of them "Don't they ever have good ones.." says to himself. He walks around until he saw a witch as he could tell by the smell. Witches was very common in the vampire clan for their blood. "Oh well look what we have here..a fresh slave.." smirks as he licks his lips. Dimitri walks over to the cage she was in and tilts her head before she looks over at the owner "How much is this slave? And you better not be cheap on me either." growls knowing how slave shop owners are with him seeing how rich he was.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-25-2011, 02:59 AM

Sophie didn't feel like talking until she seen a tall man, with blonde hair. red eyes, vampire. She glared. she wanted to cast a spell on him making him die but she knew it wouldn't work on him. Knowing vampires are hard to do magic on. But she wouldn't be able to do it since she is new at this. Sophie looked at him as he spoke she just gave him a death glare.. Feeling her head being looked up and then sighed.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-25-2011, 09:52 PM

The slave owner walks over to the vampire prince since he was one and bows "Oh indeed you found a very rare creature I have heard witches blood was very delicious to vampires. And of course seeing I don't want to cheap you out this time I will sell her to you 100,000 gold pieces." grins. Dimitri listens to him and thought about it as he looks back over to the witch. He smirks gently seeing this girl didn't like him one bit that would make it even more pleaseable to break this one's spirit. "Deal.." hands him the bag of gold pieces over to the slave owner.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 05:05 PM

Sophie gasped as she heard money be put in this .. Her eyes widened. She couldn't be for 'sale' she shook her head. She seen this guy look at her. She just glared meanly at him. She seen him smirk what did that mean. she seen a bag being gave to the guy who put her here then some guards unlocking the cage and unlocking the chains she tried to run but the guards had her and made her go to them she didn't want to be near them.. she sighed.She then closed her eyes saying a spell she then said " fuck " she crossed her arms. She then tried to her magic ability, fire.. "s he gasped as she was bumped from the guards and it dissolved in her palm she frowned and then said " stop it!! " she sighed and then rolled her eyes she wouldn't go anywhere with this guy..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-26-2011, 07:56 PM

Dimitri watches her reaction and chuckles gently as he shows the guards to the limo with the girl. Dimitri follows behind them and once the guards had the girl under contral they place her in the limo and Dimtri follows in with them. The driver close the door and goes to the driver side and goes off. Dimtri looks at the girl and leans back "Don't evne dare try to used your magic in here witch..its protect agaisnt your kind if you try to escape from me." watches her as he crosses his arms over his chest and relaxes cause it was a long way back toward his mansion.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2011, 08:03 PM

Sophie said " hey.. " she struggled against the guards as she was put in the limo. She crossed her arms. She leaned back she hated this. she looked at the guy who bought her. She said " i can kill you easily though " she frowned and then glared at him even more. She then looked in front of her. Blinking. she can control things with her mind too... so. she smiled as she thought, she said " what if it isnt escaping " she muttered. She wondered. She closed her eyes. damn she couldnt do anything. In this car or what ever it was.. She sighed.

Last edited by BeautyMonster; 11-26-2011 at 08:20 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-26-2011, 11:39 PM

Dimtri wouldn't help but to laught at this witch. "Hmm I will enjoy breaking you and your little attuide, witch." looking at her. As it was an long time before they finally arrived. "Plus you better respect me you can't kill me..no witch can." says steping out and looks at the guards "Take her to the room. And strap her up..its time to give this witch some pain." says. The guards bows and grabs the witch and drags her into the mansion and takes her to the room.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2011, 12:15 AM

Sophie looked at the guy as they stopped she frowned and then said " oh no you wont even touch me" she closed her eyes as she kept thinking about protection. But then when the guards grabbed her she frowned she struggled and said " n-no " she sniffled she then sighed she kicked but she seen the room her eyes widened. She was scared. She then said " what.." she bit her lower lip and felt the tears streeming down her face.. She said ' n-no" she kicked and screamed...

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-27-2011, 09:02 PM

Dimitri sighs deeply as he follows them into the room. He removes his jacket and hands it to a servant which was under a spell. As she had a blank look like an zombie with a collar around her neck. She bows before walking out the room before he looks over at the witch "Would you just stop fighting..it would make things alot easiler" says softly place his hands into his pockets. As the guards strap her to a table placing her hands above her hand and her ankles together on the other end of the table.

BeautyMonster
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2011, 09:52 PM

Sophie closed her eyes as she sighed and kept saying a spell, whispering it. She then looked at him ad her hands were put above her head she said " w-what are you going to do to me.. " she whimpered as she felt her legs being strapped she didn't want to, she shook her head and said " what did i ever do to you " tears streaming down her cheek to the table...she tried to get out.. She was scared...