Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 08:47 PM

He glares at the man, slightly rubbing his ear from having the earrings removed. HE turns spitting at the mans feet in response to his kiss. He looks at him and then his hand. "If it doan't matter then return my earrings" he says simply. His moonlight silver eyes on him and slightly now on his body. He couldnt help but slightly look his captor and see what this man was made of and how he was designed. He tilts his head ever so slightly to the left and then takes a breath what the hell was with this guy.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-02-2012, 08:59 PM

Shrugging, he sat down beside the other man while flicking his gaze to the earrings in question. One of them was imbued with magic. Until he knew which one, Sholto would keep them with him. Upon feeling Eclipse's eyes upon him, he shot the dark haired man a smirk and reached out to tug lightly at his hair. "No. I've taken a liking to them." By which he meant he'd taken a liking to Eclipse. The blond haired mage was enjoying himself far too much to let anyone take his prize away.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 09:05 PM

He pulls away from his hand, and lays back onto the bed. His eyes move up to the ceilig. What was with this guy. He was intriging and yet so infuriating. He made Eclipse want to destroy him so badly, but there was something about his roughness and directness. He closes his eyes for a moment, and places his arm over his eyes. No, he couldn't and wouldn't do this, especially not to his master, and especially not now. He had to focus on the plan and getting out of here.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-02-2012, 09:18 PM

Peering down at the other man, Sholto found himself attracted to him in more ways then the one he'd originally known. He was beginning to realize that Eclipse wasn't an it, but truly a him and had a mind of his own. Of course, this didn't change a thing. Twisting around to peer down at Eclipse he framed him with his arms once more. "What's wrong? Is the poor boy getting confused? Or are you just homesick?" Sarcasm infused every word as the mage poked lightly at the magic which had made up Eclipse. Lightly, because he didn't want to hurt his prize. That would just ruin everything, including the fun he had playing with him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 10:13 PM

Eclipse looks up at the man that seemed unable to stop leaning over him. He glared a bit "why should it matter to you, all you wish is to own me. I am not an animal or something I can not be yours" he says. "I belong but to one man, and he is the one who created me. You didn't, so you mean nothing to me" he looks into his eyes.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-02-2012, 10:37 PM

Tilting his head down so his blond locks brushed against Eclipse's forehead, he grinned wickedly. "Do I look like I care about any of that?" In truth he was beginning to wonder why he was so insistently trying to make this man admit that he was his. Or at least, Sholto wanted Eclipse to be his and he didn't know why. It was much more then the fact that the dark haired being had been created with magic.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 10:46 PM

Hearing the words from the other, Eclipse couldn't help but get the feeling this man was trying so hard. Eclipse slightly smiles, this could work to his favor. He leans up, his lips barley an inch apart from the man's now. "Are you so sure that you don't?" his hand would move, and press against his stomach. Eclipse didnt give away any hint at the fact of his energy slowly starting to creep into the other man's body, sending chills down his spine, as the pure magic and touch from Eclipse was felt. He looks up at him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-02-2012, 10:58 PM

Sholto's orange eyes narrowed suspiciously at the sudden change in attitude. What was Eclipse up to? Feeling a touch upon his abdomen, the mage closed his eyes briefly at the sudden sensations running trough him. So much raw magical power! Mouth opening slightly, he captured Eclipse's with his own without a second thought while letting his lanky frame cover the other man. This dark magic was incredibly intoxicating, making Sholto crave more. Pulling back slightly with a raised eyebrow, the mage chuckled. "Well played Eclipse, I'll give you that," murmured Sholto as he captured the other's lips with his own once more while wrapping a surprisingly strong arm around the other's waist.

((So, liking the rp so far?))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-05-2012, 09:11 PM

(Yes lol having to adapt Eclipse a bit XD but that is natural)

Eclipse felt the male's mouth on his own, and mentally had to keep himself still at his arm around his waist. He tensed slightly but slightly lowered his hands, so they rested just over the man's pantline. He pulls back a bit and looks at him. "Your not very good at hiding your want for me, more then just wishing to own me that is" his eyes slide over the man's frame downwards. He kept his mind on his task at hand, not letting himself get distracted.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-05-2012, 09:19 PM

((Yeah, it does happen often enough. ))

Tilting his head to the side with a wry smile, Sholto looked down at Eclipse with obvious amusement. "I could hide it if I wanted to. Pretenses get too tiring after a time though, so I thought better of it." Sighing a little, the mage let himself roll slightly to the side so he rested beside the other. Even so his arm was still wrapped around Eclipse's waist possessively.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-05-2012, 09:24 PM

He looks over at the other male slightly. His eyebrow raises a bit, and he would tilt his head to the left. He watches his movements carefully. He looks then down at his arm around his waist.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-05-2012, 09:28 PM

"So tell me what exactly are you made of? Dark magics from what I can tell." All business now, the mage probed lightly at the magic he felt emanating from the other man. It was all so very intriguing. Increasing the pressured of his search to an extent that Eclipse would be able to feel, the blond pursed his lips. Deep in concentration, Sholto's orange eyes appeared a little glassy as his mind went over the information he was trying to gather, or to theories of how this magical being could have been created.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-05-2012, 11:51 PM

He focuses his own mind, blocking any further entrance into his being. His guard up now he would not take any chances around this man. He looks up at the ceiling and takes a slight breath. He closes his eyes focusing his own mind. He focused clearing his mind of all the other thoughts other then what was going on at this moment. "Your going to have to do better then that if you intend to find out" he says not opening his eyes.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-06-2012, 01:34 AM

Leaning over to plant a kiss on Eclipse's lips, Sholto sighed. "Well I suppose I'll just have to try harder, won't I?" With a little laugh he was pressing himself closer to the other man and peering down with a raised eyebrow. "Do you ever get hungry? That might be a useful for me to know." Eclipse couldn't really refuse him that knowledge. Otherwise he might starve. That was an option Sholto would not allow the magical being. If he had to force feed him, he'd do so.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-06-2012, 02:40 AM

"My body performs just that of any other living being, since I am living myself" he says. He turns his face away from the male, taking a breath. He looks at the wall, waiting for a response.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-06-2012, 02:45 AM

Amusement fading, Sholto sighed. Turning away from Eclipse he sat upon the bed with his back to the other man. Mage or not, he was still human. Feelings were hard to come by for him, and this jumble of them was very unusual for Sholto. Desire of so many kinds warred together for dominance as uncertainty and a need for something unknown slipped to the front of everything else. "Very well. In that case you will join me for supper. I'll not give you a choice in the matter either." Words spoken quickly hung in the air a moment before the orange eyed man pushed himself from the bed to walk trough the doorway. Leaving Eclipse alone seemed like a horrid idea, but he had no other choice. Preparing the meals he ate was a relaxing thing for Sholto and as much a part of his daily life as creating spells and plotting for power.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-06-2012, 02:52 AM

Eclipse looked at the male as he walked to the door. He tilts his head slightly, as he felt a shift in the man. What was going on with him? His sudden energy and demenor had changed. He looks away a bit once more, then down at the ring on his finger. A black dragon curled around a ruby stone that was more the color of dark blood. He looked into the shimmering surface, as his mind wandered to other things that were going on inside of him. His feelings were a bit conflicted by this man.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-06-2012, 09:56 PM

Soon enough the man was soothed by the cutting and chopping he performed. The vegetables were home grown, another one of the mage's few pleasures. Slipping them into the cauldron he began crushing herbs and smiled at the smell of things wafting trough the air. Once finished this task, Sholto added the greenery to the soup as well and stirred the whole once of twice with a wooden spoon. Soon enough he was moving to place bowls and spoons upon the table, along with a few bread rolls.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-06-2012, 10:55 PM

Taking the opportunity, Eclipse rose from the bed and walked over to the door. He slipped out into the hall and looked around. He turned thee way he hadn't gone yet, and slowly began to make his way along it. He came to a loarge open room, with a desk and bookshelves, a fireplace and tables to. Books, papers, jars of strange things, and many other objects were everywhere. He walked over to the table where a large crystal orb sat. He slowly lifted it from the pedistal that was in the shape of a dragon's foot. He had herd about these, his master had one. They were a crystal ball specially made with magic, and by using them at times, wizards, mages, witches, warlocks, and all who used magic, could focus and strengthen their abilities through it.

He thought about the mage, if he could focus through this orb, then he maybe he could...Something caught his eye. A letter sticking out of one of the books. He slowly sat the orb down, and opens the book to slip out the paper. He looks down at the black writing of the ink, it was a bit faded now, but spoke of a man and a woman who were writing to their son.Why would the mage have this in one of his books? Eclipse pondered this for a moment. Could this be his family? If so...what had happened to them? He walked over to the fireplace, and leaned against the warm brick. A slight sigh escapes the demon, and he looks into the flames.

This mage may be a pompous arrogant jerk...but he was still a person. He had to have come from somewhere right. All living things do. Eclipse's master had tried to explain it to him. Thats why he knew what a family was. Eclipse had often wondered what it would be like to have a family. He was only a few years old, and yet had the appearance and body and demenior of a twenty year old. He was no child. At the same time though he had no past.. no memories... nothing to look back on, other then from when he was created, and he diffinetly did not have a family. Unless that is, you concidered his master his family. He had made him...did that make him Eclipses father? He found it hard to believe a father would do a few of thee more...personal things that his master had done to Eclipse.

He had been created as a companion after all. Someone to serve the master, keep him company, and to put it bluntly to keep his bed warm and keep him satisfyed. Another sigh passed over the male's lips. He turned back to the desk and sat the letter back inside the book. He still had much to learn about this world, and about the people in it, but he was in no way completely naive and innocent. No... He had seen death and pain. His master often had tortured some of his trespassers, or the people who came to destroy him. He had seen bones move like liwuid, spines bend in ways that wern't possible, skin boil and pain that destroyed a person like acid from the inside out. A few things more, Eclipse would rather not remember. He leaned slightly back against the desk.

He glanced at a few of the other objects in the room, and soon moved over to the shelves. This mage had a lot of strange things in jars. He lightly ran his fingers over some of the jars, until between two of them he felt something smooth and warm to the touch. Moving the jars appart, he notices a large glossy black sphere. The flames of the fire flickered and danced across it's surface. He slowly slipped it down from the shelf and looked at it closer. It was certainly warm, and it began to get hotter in his hands. A small crack began to appear at the top, and ran down the side. He was in a way entranced by it, and couldn't put it down. The crack grew, and splintered into more and more little cracks, that snaked their way across the inky surface. It was then that he realized what he held. This...this was a dragon egg, but how did the mage get one. They were extreamly rare, and said to only hatch for the dragon's true master. To his surprise, it was hatching for him...

----------

(OMG XD didn't realize that was getting so long...sorry X.X )

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-07-2012 at 01:15 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-07-2012, 01:41 AM

Something tugged at the back of Sholto's mind just as the soup reached perfection. Quickly levitating it to the table and placing a few spells upon it, he then walked away with hasty steps trough warren of tunnels which made up his home. With each twist and turn anger warred with worry. He knew very well where Eclipse had gone, it was perhaps the one place he wanted no one else to enter.

The room with it's high flying ceiling and magicked windows upon the roof was his haven. It was where the things he cherished the most were kept, including the things his parents had left him. Orange eyes burning, Sholto shoved the heavy door open and walked inside. The desk at the center of the room, all the shelves, everything was elegantly carved demonstrating a stark beauty. Fluted glass glittered here and there with captured magical essences, while within jars floated the remains of the many creatures Sholto had encountered.

Strange metal contraptions, glimmering rocks, dried herbs, bones and books. All of these things covered the walls of shelves that rose as high as could possibly be. None of these things drew the mage's eyes. No, instead they locked upon the dark haired man who had dared invade his sanctuary. At least Eclipse had not tried to open the feminine box with a place of importance, sitting nearly alone upon one long shelf. Within were the letters his parents had written to him, when they'd left only to find their death at the hands of a demi-god. It had made Sholto snap.

Just as having someone invade his space did. The mage didn't even remember how he'd reached the other man, only that his hands gripped his shoulders in a bruising grip before his eyes caught sight of the egg. Mouth opening slightly, Sholto's anger was forgotten for the moment as he watched a dragon struggling to leave it's shell. Cracks widened, and pieces of the hard surface crumbled away. A thin membrane, a wing perhaps, peeked out. Of the dragon though, Sholto could see no more. He couldn't even tell what color it was.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-07-2012, 01:55 AM

Eclipse turned his head as he looked over at the mage who now had a grip on him. The egg shell shattered. A little baby dragon slowly looked up at them, shaking its head. Its wings slowly pull back and stretch out, as the black scales caught the light and gave off a deep violet shimmer. It was a thing of beauty, so young and innocent, but at the same time magestic, and the idea of what it could become was mezmerising. Eclipse looked into the deep onyx colored eyes as the dragon began to make a slight noise that seemed more like a coo then a growl. It was rather cute. He smiles for a moment, then slowly looks back at the mage.

(I realize the dragon pic is of a full grown dragon, but it is just to give a basic idea of what it would look like)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-07-2012, 02:03 AM

The mage's grip loosened upon the other man as he leaned forward with wonder in his eyes. Such a wonderful being, and it had hatched here in his home! If only he could keep it... A stab of jealousy wrenched trough Sholto's heart at the thought that the dragon had hatched for Eclipse. Hadn't he cared for the egg religiously, always making sure it was warm and safe? Even going so far as to cradle it in his arms in the hopes that it would hatch there as he slept? Releasing the other man with an angry, but careful, shove, Sholto moved away. His eyes fell upon the letter he'd been reading and narrowed dangerously. With great care he bent down to pick it up and placed it gently into the box where it belonged with the others. "Leave this room, now." If Eclipse refused, Sholto didn't know how he would react. The menace in his voice, the anger and barely restrained fury would certainly be hard to miss.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-07-2012, 02:11 AM

Eclipse watched the man for a moment. He sighs a bit and walks over to the desk. He let the little dragon out of his hands, and looks at the man. "I'm sorry..." he says slowly before walking out. His own thoughts were swirling around in his head. He walked back to the room he had been placed in. Closing the door, he leans against it, holding his head he slowly slides down it. He felt so...confused.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-07-2012, 02:24 AM

For a moment he watched as the man left. With a disgruntle huff the mage moved to sit at the desk and peered at the dragon. It was so beautiful already, nothing at all like the awkward creature he'd expected. Sholto reached out to gather the little creature close with a gentle care and softened expression few had ever seen. Soon the mage was feeding the dragon scraps of rabbit meat as he sat upon the kitchen floor with it in his lap. For some reason though, guilt washed over him again and again. This dragon wasn't his, no matter how much he'd dreamed of having it's company. It had hatched for Eclipse. Since Eclipse was his, didn't that mean the dragon was his by extension?

Shaking his head, Sholto plucked the dragonling up despite it's protests. Moving quickly to the only place he expected Eclipse to be, he knocked at the door with his free arm. It had been at least half a candle mark, a half hour, since the magical being had stormed out. "Open the door. Your dragon needs you." It had seemed sad despite everything Sholto had tried. Of course it had eaten, after birth it must have been ravenous, but it hadn't made that soft cooing sound again.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-07-2012, 02:30 AM

"It is not mine, it was your egg" Eclipse layed back on the bed. His voice slightly cold now. He was trying to clear his mind and the thoughts he was having. He had only been here barley half a day, and already everything he knew and was used to was being turned upside down. He looks towards the door, then away closing his eyes. He sighs lifting a hand, he runs it through his hair. He felt a tad bit hot this room wasn't cooled very well. He stood, having no intention of opening the door. He pulled off his lighter over shirt, and layed it on his bed. After he had put it down, he slips off the heavier undershirt. Without the two on it was cooler, and for a moment he stands there bare chested.