Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-08-2012, 08:38 PM

Eclipse gives a slight nod. "I believe you, if you say nothing happened, then nothing happened." He wondered though why the mage seemed to be on edge so badly with this woman around them. "You do not have to worry about me, I have no intrest in going anywhere, or anything with anyone but you" he leans in giving the mage a slight kiss, and leaning against him a bit. If it came down to it he would stand by the mage naturally. So they studied together hmm? That was an interesting thought though. He wondered a bit of what kind of student the mage might have been, the thought made him smile.

Cheshire gave a slight wave of one of his large clawed paws. "Your buisiness with him is of your own, I have no intrest in such a....frivolous man." He hopped up into the raftters, and lays down, letting his tail hang down and sway lightly as he rested his head in one of his paws. "I do have to ask though, why come to him..why do you need his help suddenly so badly?" Cheshire was curious, there had to be something more going on here, so he was interested to know what was so important about needing the other man's help.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-08-2012, 09:55 PM

The mage pulled Eclipse close to whisper in his ear. "You always know what to say to surprise me." Sholto didn't know what to do with the loyalty the dark haired man showed him already. All of this was new to him. A fact which reared it's head all the time, or all too often in these past two days.

A smirk crossed her features. Monserrat let out a laugh while shaking her head. "Don't you know by now? He's come into possession of one of my creations, and as usual I want it back." So she would steal it while creating yet another piece to add to her world wide game.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-09-2012, 03:27 AM

Eclipse smiled lightly, and leans against thee mage. He nods a bit and takes his hand standing with him. "I will make some tea..then you can discuss things if you like with her" he walks out heading towards the kitchen putting on a kettle of water.

Cheshire yawns lazily and looks at the woman. "Mmm if you say so" his tail sways from side to side before his ears perk up hearing Eclipse pass by the door. "Seems someone is on the move" he says.

(Sorry it is so short and late...I had a bit of an issue..)

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-09-2012, 11:59 PM

She shrugged and yawned while sending a teasing look Chesire's way. "Come here and warm my bed, kitten. It's been a long day, and I need to company." Serra was teasing him, trying to get a reaction from her mysterious companion. She didn't mean anything by it, other then to see how he would react. Monserrat was actually contemplating how Chesire might do if she sent a shower of water his way, though that was probably a very bad idea.

The mage smiled lightly, feeling a warmth in his heart spreading trough the rest of himself. He didn't feel like discussing anything anyone at the moment though. Sholto much preferred to cherish this moment of solitude, though he would welcome Eclipse's return. Quietly the blond man began to read and study one of his grimoires with concentration and the tiniest of smiles.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-10-2012, 12:09 AM

Cheshire jumpped from the rafter over to the bed, pressing her back onto it he leaned over her a bit. "Trying to play mistress? I wouldn't tempt unless you plan on following through." He smiled purring slightly, he flops over laying by her stretching his muscles a bit it felt good to relax and the thought of sleep was very enticing for him. He allowed his tail to snake around her waist pulling her closer to him as he looked into her eyes waiting for a response from her now, her actions would spark his next move.

Eclipse moved around the kitchen, getting the tea ready as well as some snacks. He wondered what all the buisness of making or finding this whatever it was would take. He hoped that it would not be long, he did not want anything getting in the way of him showind the mage that he cared for him. HE also did not want trouble to spark, he would keep an eye on the guests to make shure they did not put the one becoming his love in danger.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-10-2012, 12:29 AM

A startled look crossed Serra's features to be quickly replaced by a teasing smile. "Why Chesire, I never would have taken you for one to jump to such conclusions!" With a laugh, she moved to cuddle closer to the man and passed a hand trough his hair lightly. She couldn't remember a time during their year together when he'd ever let her this close before. But then again, Monserrat had been far too busy with all her collecting and creating before.

Orange eyes widened slightly as a rather absurd idea struck. "Perhaps I could make him something ..." murmured the mage to himself. A gift for someone he'd know so little, in a way it was absurd. He didn't know half of what he was doing with the other man. It was driving Sholto mad quietly as he tried to navigate this unknown sea of emotions.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-10-2012, 01:18 AM

He smiled at the quick look of her surprise. He leaned in, so his face was inches from hers "mm...there is a lot you don't know about me my dear...perhaps in time you will see" he winks lightly. His paws wrap around her, his body warm against hers it had been so long since he had felt the feeling of another close to him.

Eclipse carried the tray back to the room, sitting it down. Pouring two glasses, he added a slight amount of sugar to them his mind in thought. He glanced at the mage and tilts his head seeing him a bit nervous and unsure. "Are you alright?" he asks a bit worried.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-11-2012, 01:04 AM

A soft murmur left her lips as the mage shifted around slightly. This was far too comfortable really. Monserrat felt like she could drift off into sleep at any moment. "My dear? What in the worlds has come over you, Chesire? If I didn't know better, I would be thinking that you're trying to seduce me." The woman blinked lightly as she lifted a hand to tug a feather or two from her hair absentmindedly.

Absentmindedly Sholto took the glass and sipped it's contents as he turned orange eyes towards the other man. "Yes, of course. I'm simply thinking about something ..." And as it had been for the past two days, those thoughts centered around Eclipse.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-11-2012, 01:19 AM

Cheshire gave a slight smirk and leaned into her ear. "Perhaps I am" he whispers before biting it. He chuckled lightly, and stood moving to the door a bit as he herd Eclipse go back into the other room. He looked back at the mistress and gave her a slight wink. "Feel like poking around a bit?" he slipped out of the door and silently down the hall looking around. This place was so old and stuffy feeling, living practically underground was not a good thing at all. He loved the outdoors, the warm sun and the feel of it on his skin. He could never sit still for long, especially inside it just wasn't who he was. He wondered if the mistress was going to follow him, or if she would let her nerves or something more get in the way.

Eclipse looks over at him once more. He moves sitting by him laying his head on his shoulder a bit. He takes a breath and nods, sipping his own tea. "Mmm...you have a good selection of tea" he says smiling a bit. It was warm and deep, yet crisp and refreshing. He takes a bit of a nreath, sliding his hand slowly up the other's leg a bit. He smiles warmly at him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-11-2012, 01:28 AM

((What are you trying to do, make Sholto kill himself by accident? lol ))

A tiny flicker of his lips showed that Sholto made an attempt not to smile. It felt wonderful to feel someone else so close. At Eclipse's touch, he let out a surprised sound and leaped up. His surprise had been such that the tea and fallen down upon him, scalding the mage with it's heat. Sholto glanced accusingly at Eclipse, before smiling wryly and slipping off his robes with great care. Standing in nothing more then his breeches, he raised an eyebrow while staring at the other man with amusement.

Monserrat's eyes widened as a small gasp escaped her lips. Anger flashed trough her eyes at Chesire's presumption. The mage vaulted from the bed to stomp angrily after the man with a dangerous look. "You've overstepped your bounds, Cat! A moment of weakness does not give you permission to act in such a way!" Serra couldn't help that her voice rose with every word with anger and, if she was honest with herself, a fair amount of fear.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-11-2012, 01:35 AM

(x.x sorry!)
Eclipse blushed slightly and moved to him. "I'm so sorry, I did not mean to harm you" he says and gets a towel to help him wipe his lap off. "I will get your robe cleaned" he says and picks them up. He felt so foolish now, he had caused him to be hurt slightly and was now mentally kicking himself.

Cheshire swayed his tail lightly. "Calm down mistress..it is only words. I did not act on them at all" he says. "If I did then I would have overstepped a bit" he smiles. He moved a bit to turn. He smiles a bit and looks her over. "It is alright to be angered, but there is no need to worry. If it bugs you so much I will keep my opinions to myself."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-11-2012, 01:43 AM

The mage waved away the apology, but stiffened slightly as his lap was cleaned. A tinge of pink crossed his cheeks. With a shake of his head, Sholto reached out to grasp Eclipse's wrists in his hands firmly. "I don't want my robes cleaned just yet," stated Sholto with a spark in his orange eyes. Leaning forward he brushed his lips against Eclipse's before pulling back with his earlier smirk back in place.

"Your opinions? What opinions does one such as you have, since you are nothing more then a pet." Her anger and fear made her lash out, as it usually did. Monserrat had been called to battle for less insult then she'd just meted out. Those times it had been on purpose so she could gain something, this time her emotions clouded her mind.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-11-2012, 03:21 AM

He looks at the mage, and lightly turened red himself. Nodding, he leans forward to catch his mouth in another kiss before sitting back on the bed. He hoped that the mage would get his hint, and follow his lead to the bed. He felt himself wanting, excited a bit by the thought of being close, and the mages words and actions.

"If I was merely a pet you wouldn't have brought me here" he smiles a bit. "Come now, I am more then you know, why do you think I stay with you?" he looks at her " I have my own reasons, things will be fine so calm yourself, or do you wish to make a scene"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-12-2012, 12:02 AM

He moved forward with hasty hesitation to sit beside Eclipse. Sholto reached out to pass a hand trough the other man's hair tenderly. It was so easy to pull Eclipse close and let his hands roamed where they willed as an unbearable bout of emotion, of affection and more, filled his heart.

Monserrat's mouth snapped shut as the fire in her eyes burned. Instead of deigning to answer, she moved forward and flicked a finger gently over one of his ears. Then Serra walked briskly towards one of the doors and opened it without ceremony. The place was breathtaking. Glass shimmered in the air as rainbows, shivering light, shone down to the floor. There were vials of light upon every shelf, sculpted into beautiful works of art. Each one was unique with it's own way of shining. It was marvelous, and made Serra covet to own one of these creations for herself.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-12-2012, 01:26 PM

Eclipse gave a smile, enjoying the feel of the mage close, and finally accepting him and hopefully his feelings. He takes a deep breath, before leaning in to kiss him deeply. He didnt want to move, of leave this place now at all. The thoughts of returning to his master were fully from his mind. He wondered what would happen with the other man, would he come after Eclipse? He had no doubt, that in time he very well might. ……………………………………… Cheshire followed the woman, he sighs lightly and flinches when his ear is flicked. Pausing for a moment, he looked over the glass things for a bit. They were nice, where he came from, these kind of things did not exist. He sighs lightly, sitting on a table as he watched her move about the room. He wondered if sbe would notice if he slipped off. He slowly moved, slipping towardz the door.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-27-2012, 12:56 AM

With a gentle forcefulness the mage pushed the other man to the bed with a delighted spark in his eyes. For some reason he felt entirely confident now, as if there was nothing in the world that could hold him back. This warm feeling growing so quickly in his heart, it was so strange. Pressing kisses and light nips along Eclipse's neck, he found himself breathing faster in anticipation of what he knew would happen.

Serra did nothing to show she'd noticed Chesire's attempt to leave, save snap out a few simple words. "Stop right there, kitten!" Her hands still roamed covetously over an object here and there as she pondered taking some of them. Instead of outright stealing, she would of course leave some money in exchange, and perhaps a spell or two.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-31-2012, 12:52 PM

Eclipse swallowed lightly, his own heart racing as well. He moved closer to the other and looked up into his eyes. He smiles warmly before leaning up into another kiss.

Cheshire sighs and pauses. He turns, leaning against the doorframe. He watched her mess with the items as he stood there. His claws lightly flex boredly.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-07-2012, 03:02 AM

The mage turned her head to peer at the cat. "So what are your motives? You mentioned them earlier." Serra tilted her head to the side while peering at him curiously.