whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-26-2007, 08:45 PM

This RP was based off one of my floating plots about an assassination attempt that at first glance was successful but only turned out otherwise as time past.

I will be playing the roles of the assassins in question while Somercy will be playing the victim.

...We still haven't talked about how the person would be killed -almost- and such. -.-

But at least a thread has been made!

*insert witty bio here*

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2007, 06:40 PM

((*insert Daphne's bio, also witty.*

You know, I just realized what I could use for a picture of Daphne. I'll have one up probably on Monday, then. Anyway, as for how Daphi escapes death, beats me?))

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-27-2007, 10:48 PM

But that's like the "crux" of the plot! She has to escape death and all. But how?

How was she killed... I mean it can make for those "You know you tried to poison me with food. What's telling I'll do the same with this ramen I'm offering" or something akin to that. Using the death incident as part of the RP even if it's considered a past event/back story sequence.

._.

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2007, 03:26 PM

((Please forgive me, I'm taking a break from RPing until the Halloween event's over. Anyway, Dahpne's not one for revenge. I mean, she'd freak out a bit-- "why would anyone want to kill me?))

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-01-2007, 11:30 PM

No problem.

I'm not saying she should go for revenge or what but know what I mean? The murder can be used as a plot device or a something in the one we're going to do.

Since...it'll be so weird going. You know I tried to kill you. Like you know...that. yeah. It's like talking about something but not really knowing what it is.

The whole avenge thing I used earlier was just an example. 8D

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 03:51 PM

Well, personally, I don't think Daphi could take anyone in a fight. Poison sounds good...I mean, she can escape that. Feeds the ramen to the dog. Dog dies. That might be good, right?

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-05-2007, 04:39 PM

...I think I need to do some research on how to kill someone but possibly slip. That sort of thing just doesn't click with me. Too simple.

It may sound psychotic but it helps to have a good knowledge of the human body and such to be able to know where and how.

-thinks-

I think Napoleon was once poisoned but survived because his stomach was lined with something. He had been taking something that stuck and neutralized. That sort of thing.

X_x; -goes to shuffle the net about-

And...poor dog. >_>

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 04:52 PM

Yes, poor dog. Personally, I'm itching to get into this. But go shuffle, I'll keep thinking, as well.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-05-2007, 04:59 PM

^^; Sorry... I was having difficulty trying to imagine Minoru use poison that way. Though I can...but if ever, he would be monitoring and making sure the girl eats it. But then food is too risky and theres a possibility of her not eating it. Poisoned food's capability to kill either increases/decreases when put aside/stand still.

So it's not his thing. I'm still thinking.

I'm now thinking of ways to "accidentally" kill people or for them to look like they committed suicide.

>.> I sound so schemy.

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 05:06 PM

It would probably help that Daphi has few friends, and maybe her recent reading's been depressive enough that suicide would sound viable. I dunno. Remember why he would be killing her--to stop her mother. So, would setting it up as an obvious assassin be scarier, more likely to stop her than her daughter committing suicide? Just thinking...

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-05-2007, 05:20 PM

Recent reading?

Minoru is a killer for hire. It's part of the package for him to know his victim from the shadows and through research so he can devise a plan that won't fail to take her life. Only that this one he does slip.

So you're suggesting that it would be more effective if on the day Minoru is supposed to take Daphi's life, he reveals himself and slowly do his job with her fully knowing so?

If that be the case, stealth methods of killing are out of the question. Rifles... poison darts. Subtle so called suicides and what not.

-shuffles-

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 10:57 PM

Recent reading. Daphi's a bookworm and a geek. The aforementioned dog? Probably named Fortinbras. Didn't I tell you that she was well-read?

I mean more that Dahpne's mom would know her daughter was killed because of her line of work, not that Daphne would know...

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-06-2007, 02:59 PM

You did.

But when someone says reading, I think tarot.

>.>

So Daphne's mother would know someone is out to kill her and perhaps even her daughter?

Hmm.

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2007, 03:26 PM

And I suppose my sig wouldn't help that impression much.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-06-2007, 04:28 PM

I haven't checked it out.

But now that you've mentioned it, not really.

I read myself.

At the moment, my tarot box is the pillow for my ball jointed doll.

>.>; Don't ask. It's just how it is.

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2007, 04:34 PM

That statement creates such a vivid image in my mind, I'm going to write it down. Mind if I steal it sometime?

God, Daphne's mom would have a shitfit if Daphne read tarot cards...

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-06-2007, 06:09 PM

Sure no problem. That was back when he was still wearing his past the buttocks hair.

I recently took it off and now snuggle with a bald and somewhat dusty kid. XD

Well. That is if her mom FOUND out. :P

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2007, 06:25 PM

And I thought my stuffed Disney Princess pony was odd.

Yes, if. And Daphne would dabble, if she felt there was no chance of her mom knowing.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-07-2007, 10:07 AM

It's actually a hobby my dear. Having and collecting ball jointed dolls. The ones made of resin? Those.
There are actually a lot of people who dabble into it.

I see. We still haven't quite decided what to do ; - ;

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2007, 03:22 PM

No, we haven't. Okay, so what have we decided not to do?
Edit: Pic of Daphne is here, if you want it.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-09-2007, 01:05 AM

Eep. Sorry for the late reply.

O_o; I didn't get any email notification that there was a reply already.

I still can't think of a way! Maybe we should just skip that out and leave that detail in limbo xD;

-is itching to start-

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2007, 03:02 PM

Same here, same here. So, we start the next day at school?

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-09-2007, 04:56 PM

We could!

OH. Who would hire them to get Daphi killed though?

School as in right after the attempt?

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2007, 05:00 PM

Some opponent of Daphne's mom. Let's see. His name is Bertram Sherman, and he's a vocal atheist. He's forty-something, and has a fourteen year-old daughter named Dawn. Wow, how's that for taking from real life experience?

I dunno. Daphne picks herself off the ground, still alive...?

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-09-2007, 05:17 PM

Alright.

How about months after or so.

Giving Daphi enough time to be able to recover by then.

:3

What do you think?