Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2010, 08:12 PM

"I doubt that will hold him for long," Flash said.
"He'll just reconstruct himself," Hal said. Using his ring he drug Metallo's unconscious body out side the fortress. A hand tossed him into the air and a bat sent him flying. "We can at least get him out of here. We shouldn't stick around here, let's get somewhere warmer," Hal said.

taytay20903040
Rider of horses and wind.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:53 AM

"Okay lets find a place to make sure Power Girl is not seriously injured," Zatanna said as they walked deeper in to the heart of the Fortress of Solitude.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2010, 05:05 PM

Green Lantern stood in front of the giant statue of the Kyrptonian he didn't recognize. He saw a plaque that read 'Jor-El' He saw Power girl coming around. Hal breathed a sigh of relief, they had gotten here in time. "Kara, can you hear me? It's Hal are you ok?"
Power Girl sat up.
"I'm fine, Metallo just knocked me out," she said. Flash bent down to talk to her. "What happened to Superman?" he asked.
((You can take over Power girl if you'd like taytay))

taytay20903040

Old 01-15-2010, 08:57 PM

"I can't remember. Clark had told me to come here A.S.A.P, and when I arived I saw Metallo and... " Power Girl said as she grabbed her head, "I'm sorry I can't remeber anything eles." Power Girl wobbled as she tryed to get up. "I don't think so," Zatanna said as she pressed Powere Girl back down. "I think you need to get some rest, Kara," Zatanna said as Power Girl closed her eyes and fell asleep. "Follow me guys," Zatanna whispered as she, Flash, and Hal walked in to the hall. "So what do you think?" she said, talking about the situation.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-15-2010, 10:13 PM

Vaneria was hearing what was going on and went down back to earth to check things out "Beam me" and she was then teleported down to earth next to Zatanna. "Whats going on?" Vaneria asked.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2010, 10:49 PM

Hal nodded at Vaneria who had just appeared on the scene. "I'm not sure Zatanna, what's our next move? We need to find Superman, for sure," Hal said.
"Didn't Superman say he was on his way to see Bruce last we heard from him? We should head to Gotham next, Bruce might have a clue," Flash replied.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-16-2010, 04:34 AM

"Whats gotham?" Vaneria asked but shook her head "nevermind I'll just wait"

taytay20903040

Old 01-16-2010, 04:44 AM

"So Hal do you think you could transport all five of us or do you think we should borrow one of the crafts from the hanger," Zatanna said as Power Girl walked up. "So what's the plan?" Power Girl asked looking at the group, "cause I'm ready to go."

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2010, 01:22 PM

"Of course, I can transport all of us, follow me," Hal said walking out side. They all followed him outside as well. He held his ring immediately in front of him. A space craft was constructed around them. They all fell into their seats as the seat belts buckled around them. Hal grabbed the controls. "This is your pilot speaking, welcome to the one-way 11:45 Gotham City express. Enjoy your flight," Hal said mockingly over a green intercom device that had just appeared. The ship rose and sped off.

taytay20903040

Old 01-16-2010, 09:00 PM

"Don't you think we should call Batman and tell him were coming by?" Power Girl said once they were up in the air. "I'm sure he'll figure that out soon," Zatanna said as they flew towards the Bat Cave.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-17-2010, 04:37 AM

The ship on an old dusty road. The ship disassembled in front of them as they looked into the cave directly in front of them. Hal had been here before, this was one of the entrances to the bat cave. "Alright let's go," Hal said entering the cave. They entered and a green bubble formed around the party. Batman set up traps to stop people entering, but nothing Bruce could put up could penetrate a Green Lantern's shield.
Once they had reached the center of the cave they found it was empty. It was clear Batman wasn't here. Suddenly a man in a suit popped up from behind one of the consoles brandishing a shotgun. It was Alfred, Bruce's life long butler and last defense of the Batcave. "Alfred, it's ok, it's us," Hal said. Alfred relaxed a little bit.
"Ah, Mr. Jordan, I'm afraid Master Wayne is out at the moment. If you would like to wait I will let him know you are here," Alfred said.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-17-2010, 08:45 PM

"Oh nice house" Vaneria spoke with honestly staring at aw just a little bit. Her house used to be like a castle which was different from this one.

taytay20903040

Old 01-18-2010, 12:57 AM

"Sure Alfred we'll wait here," Zatanna said as she walked over to the line up of old Bat Family outfits as Alfred went to go get Bruce. "I have to rembember to ask Bruce who he get to design all of these outfit,"she said as she looked at the Batwoman costume.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2010, 01:42 AM

About an hour later The four of them, and Alfred, sat in the batcave. Alfred had made them coffee and had brought in some early morning breakfast. Hal noticed it was nearly past 3 o'clock, as he ate the eggs and bacon. Suddenly an engine roared as a black car sped into the cave. It was the Batmobile. Batman and Robin hoped out of the car.
"Alfred said you needed to talk to me Jordan, so talk," Batman said coldly. Hal explained the situation. Batman rubbed his chin. "I haven't seen Clark tonight. After I saw you on the Watchtower I teleported back here, after night fall Tim and I went on patrol," Batman said.
"That's not good," Barry said.
"No it's not," Bruce replied.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-18-2010, 04:15 AM

"Okay so whats that mean" Vaneria asked with curiosity.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2010, 04:44 AM

Batman turned to Vaneria, his eyes narrowed. "It means that Superman has been captured, it also means we need to find him," Bruce stated. "I'll stay here and do some detective work. Hal and Zatanna you go back to Metropolis and talk to Luthor, he might know something about this. Barry, Kara, and Vaneria, you three hit the streets. Barry and Kara take the east side, Vaneria and Tim take the west side," Bruce said. They all nodded.
Hal and Zatanna took off towards Metropolis as the others respectively flew, ran, or drove towards Gotham.

taytay20903040

Old 01-18-2010, 05:24 AM

"Where do you want to look first Lex? Lex Corp, or his house?"Zatanna said as they flew over the Daily Planet.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-18-2010, 05:34 AM

Vaneria followed Robin but had an idea of where to go. (Sorry hard to type with ppl sleeping)

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2010, 03:21 PM

((Just look around the roof tops. I've already got it figured out :3))
"Let's check Lex Corp first. Even if he's not there we can have a snoop around his office," Hal said.
Elsewhere... Robin and Vaneria were traveling over the rooftops.
"Batman, I'm not seeing anything up here," Tim called into the cave.
"Keep checking," Bruce called back. Robin looked around. He saw three shadows on a rooftop across the street. They looked like they were mugging some one in the center of the group.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-18-2010, 05:09 PM

Vaneria: Please don't tell me we are going to sit here and do nothing Robin.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2010, 05:34 PM

"Of course not! Let's go," Robin replied. They swung over to the building. Robin knocked over one of the muggers as Vaneria joined in. ((Let me be the person getting mugged))

Hal and Zatanna Flew through the open window at LexCorp. It was empty, Hal and Zatanna began looking through the office.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-18-2010, 05:50 PM

(okay then I won't argue)
Vaneria just started attacking the guys who a couple were beginning to run away.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2010, 07:19 PM

Robin and Vaneria approached what looked like an Old Lady, "Thank you for saving me," she said," She turned to get something out of her purse. Suddenly she turned quickly as a gas shot from her wrist. Robin and Vaneria Both breathed it in. The old lady took her face off to reveal Jonathon Crane, The Scarecrow.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-19-2010, 12:03 AM

Vaneria tried to ignore it but there was something in it that wasn't known on her planet. She fell to her knees and tried to shake whatever it was off.

Sixkiller
*^_^*

Old 01-19-2010, 12:59 AM

Robin knew this gas it was the Scarecrow's fear gas. It made your deepest fears come to life. Robin looked at Vaneria but soon she turned into Tim's father, who began to bleed and decompose. Suddenly Tim blacked out...

He awoke in a cell. He checked his mask, it was still on. His identity could be compromised but no sense worrying about that now. He looked around his cell it was metallic much like the watch tower's holding cells Batman had shown him. He was the only one in his cell. He stood up and moved to the bars "Is anyone else there?"