Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 01-26-2010, 06:45 AM

(*nods* I have class tomorrow night so go slow for me too guys. Stay in the same day at least, please! lol, you can't very well, meet your jonin senseis if I'm not on to play them and give you your missions and stuff. lol. Hopefully we'll get to play out the scene with Kaze and Kaito at least, before I have to go to class, or after maybe.)

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 01-26-2010, 03:08 PM

((ah, I love how this thread moves slowly even when I'm not online because everyone has to depend on one another ^^...unlike the other ones...that keep ditching me...right...))

Tenshi's barking alerted Kaito to the approaching danger and he shot up the nearest tree, forgetting that that really wouldn't help him much in his haste. "Why should I? She just tried to freakin' break my wrist!" he called down. Mitsuko sighed and placed her head into her hand. Kiba scratched at the back of his head, "I swear...that boy's never going to learn..."

At Kaito's exclamation Kaida opened her mouth, wanting to explain what had really happened but closed it almost a second later. No...why would he believe her? After all she had just reacted rather violently to his joking manner. Her eyes flickered to her cousin, somewhat surprised by her angry aura, but then again...she was Temari-oba-chan's daughter...

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 03:30 PM

Soyokaze's shadow followed the boy up the tree without hesitation. She was so angry, "Nobody insults my family, mutt." She growled out, "If you had any manners, you would have kept your hands to yourself and nothing would have happened." Her voice was still low and deadly. Unlike her mother, she didn't yell when she was really angry, she got very quiet and controlled. Yelling was a lot less scary for anyone who knew her.

She manipulated her shadow to come up the back side of the tree, calculating that she could catch him that way while she was distracting him with her words. Even as she was doing something so irrational, her mind was running through escape routes he might take and strategies for preventing them. If the boy was smart, he'd save them both the trouble and let her catch him now.

Shinji walked up behind Soyokaze cautiously, not stupid enough to get in her way while she was using that tone of voice. At least, not unless he absolutely had to. He noticed the young Suna ninja seemed about to say something and he gestured with his hand at the situation. Hoping Kaida would try to stop the altercation that apparently had something to do with her.

OOC: Yeah, slow can be good because nobody gets left behind. We still have to wait for two characters also, and Darkninja won't be on much today from what I was told last night. I'm also writing a paper. So, it'll be a slow day...we can hopefully get this confrontation sorted out though. Pretty please let me catch the mangy mutt? *puppy dog eyes* I promise not to break him...especially if Kaida speaks up for herself and prevents her new teammate's impending injury..lol)

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-26-2010, 03:45 PM

((yea, but I don't want Kaida to speak yet XD or I would have made her do so already...alright alright, you get to catch Kaito ^^ Kaito: WHAT?! Me:*snicker*))

Kaito then tried to dive from the tree but he found he couldn't move. His eyes flashed downwards and he internally winced. Soyokaze had caught him. Memories flashed through his mind, specific memories. The ones from the last time the girl below had gotten pissed off. Not good...

Kaida's eyes went from Shinji to her cousin and back again. Then they went to the boy who was now stuck in the tree. Soyokaze wouldn't do anything to harm him right? She wasn't sure, after all, she hadn't seen her cousin since they were both pretty small. She took a few steps forward so that she was standing somewhat next to her cousin.

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 04:07 PM

OOC: lol. Okay, but she doesn't have to speak to stop her cousin from dropping the boy out of the tree. It's okay either way, I brought Shinji over to protect Kaito from her if you chose not to. lol.

Soyokaze grinned evilly, "Shadow possession jutsu, success." She said slowly. "Now take it back or I make you jump out of that tree head first." She pondered other possible courses of action, calmed considerably by having the upper hand but still wanting to teach the boy a lesson about messing with her family.

Shinji laid a restraining hand on his best friend's shoulder but she shrugged it off. Unbeknownst to her, he had left a couple of kikaichu on her arm. They weren't draining her chakra yet, but he could use them to incapacitate if he needed to. He just wasn't sure he could do it before she realized what was happening and reacted. She had trained with him enough to recognize the symptoms of his chakra eating insects. Plus, she was going to be pissed at him for getting in her way. Still, he had to say something, "Kaze, don't." He said softly.

Soyokaze frowned as her racing mind registered the feeling of crawling things on her arm. She didn't have to look to know what they were. 'Shinji...' she scowled in annoyance, 'Hn, doesn't he trust me?' Nevermind the fact that had seriously planned to harm her captive a moment before. Now, she just wanted to maim him a little bit...

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-26-2010, 04:17 PM

Kaito paled at Soyokaze's statement. Not good. Not good at all. Tenshi whined and pawed at the ground before stepping closer to the Suna girl. She whined a bit louder to catch the girl's attention.

Kaida looked down to the small puppy who was looking up at her with sad looking eyes. Maybe she should just tell her cousin to stop... Kaida reached up and tugged on the other girl's sleeve. She needed Kaito to be on her team or she wouldn't be able to go out on missions and improve her status. And maybe if she could get her cousin to stop Kaito would trust her again? Shinji had already tried but that seemed to have only ended up annoying Soyokaze even more...Kaida made up her resolve and tugged on Soyokaze's sleeve again, a little harder this time, shaking her head 'no'.

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 04:27 PM

Soyokaze looked down at her smaller cousin and froze. Kaida wanted her to stop. 'Well, I was only doing it for her anyway...' She looked back up at Kaito in the tree, "You should be thankful my cousin doesn't want me to hurt you, mutt." She said with a glare, before she released him from her jutsu. "Shinji, get your bugs off me before I squish you." She glared at her friend halfheartedly, keeping half an eye on the boy in the tree. "You gonna be okay here, Kaida?" She drawled in her normal lazy tone.

Shinji hurried to call his kikaichu back, not sure if she was really still angry or just putting on a show to keep Kaito in line. The bugs obediently flew onto his hands and crawled back into his sleeves, returning to their warm nest in his body.

Last edited by Saravi Boo; 01-26-2010 at 04:31 PM..

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 01-26-2010, 04:58 PM

Alex was watching the whole thing and would have already stepped in and blocked some of Soyokaze's chakra pathways. But then again if she had it would have invoked her silent wrath. She remembered the last time Kaze was mad at her and it made her shiver so she just stood behind the scene's and watched.

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 05:08 PM

OOC: LOL...everybody is scared of those with the slowest fuses...:rofl: Kaze hasn't been really angry very often but it has obviously left quite an impression. *grins* Anybody want to volunteer to be the person whose arm she broke? lol. *waits for Aoi*

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-26-2010, 05:36 PM

Kaida nodded rather enthusiastically, whether she really was or was not was left for everyone else to decide. She loosened her hold on her cousin's sleeve and let her arm fall back to her side, the sleeve falling down to cover her hand once again. She carefully placed her panda on top of her hair and pulled lightly on her headband...err...neckband..err...you get the point...and allowed a small smile to appear on her lips, which she had uncovered. For a moment anyway. A second later her head-neck-band was over her mouth again, arms crossed over her chest.

Kaito stuck his tongue out after Soyokaze finished speaking. When she released the jutsu though he ended up losing his balance and tumbled off the branch backwards, landing on his dad and causing the both of them to land in a heap on the floor.

((sorry sorry))

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 05:54 PM

OOC: No problem.

Soyokaze watched from the corner of her eye as Kaito tumbled from the tree, but didn't intervene because she saw that his father was there to break his fall. She smiled crookedly back at her cousin. "Okay then. I'm gonna go talk with my squad while you get to know yours, kay?" she drawled, glancing around. "When you're ready to leave, come find me. My folks seem to have left already." She turned and started walking away. "Come on, Shinji, Alex." She ordered tiredly.

Shinji obediently fell in behind the lazy girl with a polite nod to her cousin and the other assembled ninjas. He didn't mind her telling him what to do because she generally had good reasons for giving orders when she bothered to do so. His kikaichu informed him that her chakra didn't smell angry anymore so she most likely wasn't going to go to the trouble of chewing him out for his earlier attempt to keep her from breaking Kaito's head. Plus, he didn't think she would have ordered Alexandria along if she was going to fuss at him.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-26-2010, 06:24 PM

Kaida nodded again, this time slowly and watched as Kaito fell from the tree and landed on what seemed to be an older version of himself. Get to know her teammates huh? Well she had Kaito pretty much figured out already...now Hana on the other hand...Kaid'a eyes flickered over to said girl, she hadn't spoken a word since the whole exchange between Kaito and Soyokaze. She had seemed nice before...now...what kind of person was she?

"Why you little-!" Kaito laughed nervously and quickly got off of his father, running to hide behind Hana. "Calm down Kiba. Why don't we let them get to know each other? After all they still have to meet their jounin senseis don't they?" Kiba agreed grudgingly and walked away with Akamaru walking at his heels. Kaito sighed in relief then looked at the two girls on his team. Now what?

Saravi Boo

Old 01-26-2010, 06:40 PM

(Right, waiting for ninja now... I finished my paper! Yay! I have to go to class after a while but I have a few hours. I'm switching over to my mule for a while to play chopper challenge so if "Zom...Boo" posts that is me. I sent PMs to the two who haven't posted and if they don't post by tomorrow morning, I'm removing them from the character list and hopefully recruiting more players to take their places. Sorry, Sano, you team is awol. Hopefully they'll show.)

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-26-2010, 06:44 PM

((yay for you finishing your paper ~! and aww that sucks when people join and never post...I made a roleplay where like...five of the people who joined didn't post out of like...ten people. I hate when that happens...))

Zom...Boo
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-26-2010, 06:56 PM

Yeah, but I'm hoping they just forgot to subscribe and didn't know we had started. *shrugs*

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 01-26-2010, 09:11 PM

I probably should have made Sano twelve =_=.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-26-2010, 09:17 PM

((nah it's better with a different range of ages. That's why I made Kaida younger than everybody ^^))

Zom...Boo
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-26-2010, 09:30 PM

Yeah, no worries. I'll find you some squad members asap if they don't show up by tomorrow morning.

HaraMecheo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-27-2010, 02:45 AM

I want to be the one Kaze broke XD! I have no idea why,but shes gotta have something that makes her twich and walk a way a bit.And so far,I gots nothing *sits in corner* Ima post as if she is cuz noone else wants to be the one she broke.XD The 'dancing flower' (thats what Buyouhana means XD) petals got ripped off.And sorry about my double comment.Im use to gaia...and you can do that there.*shrugs deeper into corner*
Hana saw Kaze use her jutsu and took a few nervous steps backwards.She still remembered the time when Kaze broke her arm,and didn't want it to happen again.She grimanced remembering it all.She knew,as a ninja,she'd suffer thru injurys like that but it was different when you weren't really a ninja yet.

Zom...Boo
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-27-2010, 03:11 AM

OOC: LOL! Lucky you. What on earth did you do that was enough to piss her off? That's the next question we need to figure out...gotta keep the story straight after all..it takes a lot to make her that mad...or just a few snide remarks about her family...or Suna or Konoha, but you wouldn't be bad mouthing your own village. Any ideas? Hmm...can't get the color codes to pop up...weird.

Last edited by Zom...Boo; 01-27-2010 at 03:49 AM..

darkninja0200

Old 01-27-2010, 03:47 AM

Alex filed in behind Shinji and poked his shoulder "I have another bug for you" she laid it on his shoulder. "So back to my questions... I heard a rumor somewhere that when you were born your parents threw you into a hive of carnivorous insects... is that true" Her question wasn't malicious in any way... just wanting to sate her curiosity about a rumor that was obviously distended from the truth. But since she wasn't an Aburame she didn't know that.

((Also if you have to delete those guys tomorrow I want to reserve a set of twins which would be Jiraiya's and Tsunade's son and daughter... The village tricksters))

Last edited by darkninja0200; 01-27-2010 at 03:54 AM..

Zom...Boo
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-27-2010, 04:44 AM

(LOL...What a question....Is terrified of that thought....You wanna play 3 characters? Hmm, I have someone I wanna invite but we'll see. You can go ahead and pm me the characters now if you want to. Might have to go with just one if the other person joins but Jiraiya and Tsunade, ne? Consider them reserved as parents, just not guaranteeing the twins thing just yet, kay? That would put us uneven again.)

Shinji started when she touched his shoulder and only ninja reflexes saved the bug from being flung off. He gently picked the insect up and held it in his palm. He talked to it and told it to find a safer place to ride than on a ninja. He then placed the bug in a tree they were passing. Finally, he took a deep breath and addressed the blathering girl.

"Uzumaki-san." He said firmly, "First, don't believe everything you hear. Second, we are going to be teammates so you are entitled to an understanding of my battle capabilities. However, please refrain from asking me rude questions about my family's jutsu. I am not at liberty to discuss clans secrets with you, no matter how badly misinformed you may be. Excuse me." He hurried up to walk alongside Soyokaze. "I'm sorry, Kaze. I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow." He said with forced calm, before making a dignified but hasty exit.

Soyokaze blinked and then eyed the young Uzumaki. "You shouldn't have asked him that, Alex." She drawled slowly. "Shinji is...sensitive about the way the village views his family. Just not as violent in their defense as I am about mine." She shrugged and frowned incredulously at the hyperactive girl, "Besides, don't you have any common sense?" She sighed. "Sheesh. How would you feel if someone suggested your dad did something like you just asked him?"

She really wanted to go after Shinji but she needed to set her new teammate straight before the girl offended Shinji any worse. 'Keh, what a pain.'

darkninja0200

Old 01-27-2010, 05:13 AM

Alex looked to Kaze-chan as she called her "Hmm... good point" Then yet another question popped up into her mind "Hey Kaze-chan... why were you so angry at him?" she bounced over beside her as they walked.

Zom...Boo
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-27-2010, 05:42 AM

Kaze shrugged, "I wasn't." She looked in the direction Shinji had gone, "Shinji was just looking out for me. He's a lot of trouble to get close to but he's a good guy." She looked back at the Hokage's daughter with a lazy smirk, "I just didn't want Kaito knowing I had calmed down, because that idiot would have made more trouble if he realized I wasn't about to smash his head in." She explained it as though it was perfectly logical and to her mind, having run through all of Kaito's possible reactions to her humiliating him in front of everyone, it was the only choice that had made any sense.

Shinji made his way home over the rooftops, not inclined to deal with the stares and whispers he got at street level. He entered his room through a window, hoping to avoid his parents' notice.

'No such luck.' He thought, scowling as a knock sounded on his door just a few moments later. "Come in."

His father entered the room and sat next to Shinji on the bed, "What happened? Your kikaichu are agitated."

Shinji sighed, there were no secrets from his father, the kikaichu always gave him away. "Alexandria Uzumaki is..." He struggled for a polite way to phrase it, "Going to be difficult to work with, I fear."

Shino nodded at him to continue, so Shinji pressed on, "She asks a lot of questions."

Shino nodded again, he could guess what kind of questions. "Knowing her father, I'd guess she doesn't mean any harm by them." He shrugged slightly, "She is your teammate, perhaps you should just answer her..."

"But she asked about things that even we don't talk about, family secrets!" Shinji said incredulously.

"Just answer what you can and politely tell her you can't answer the rest." Shino said with a wry smile behind his high collar, "I had to do the same thing with Kiba when we first became teammates. The squad never would have worked out otherwise because he wouldn't give me any peace until I satisfied his curiosity." He laid a firm hand on his son's shoulder. "Just remember she doesn't know us and is only quoting rumors, it is up to you to straighten things out. The more you trust each other, the better your teamwork will be." Shino stood and headed for the door.

Shinji remained in his room for the rest of the day. He had a lot to think about.

OOC: Switching back to my main account...brb...

Last edited by Zom...Boo; 01-27-2010 at 05:46 AM..

darkninja0200

Old 01-27-2010, 06:16 AM

Alex looked at Kaze "Hmmmm... well I have to head to the Hyuga mansion... you can come if you want... though you have to be extra respectful since We'd be headed to the main branch house to see my Aunt" She hoped that Kaze would come because she never liked going to the main house by herself because of all the stuckup people there. Especially her Grandpa... though he was a nice guy sometimes but stern most of the time. She had never seen him smile though. But her mom had said that he once smiled but she didn't believe it. "Plus it's a good chance to get to know each other as team mates"