Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 05:44 AM

Briefly Sedna wondered if he realized how foolish he looked, merely shaking her head. Was that man capable of grace? Hearing Sheryn speak she glanced to her shrugging her slender shoulders as she murmured, “I did not say it for his son…” She slowly turned to look at the way he’d gone, remarking absently “Men are prideful things…”

Shaking her head she turned on her heal again to look in the direction she felt her dragon’s thoughts. She wasn’t sure if she should wait for it to return or not… there was simply celebrations left now….Poseidon meanwhile arrived at the room where the meat was prepared and pointed with his tail as if to say ‘Here’. He waited, watching her to make sure she understood.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 05:53 AM

Feng walked in with Amaranth, and knelt down picking up some meat and holding it out to her. "Here you go. I know you're hungry." Amaranth gingerly grabs the meat from her hands and scarfs it down. 'Aren't you hungry too?' "yeah... but i'm used to it. Dont worry about me. I can go for at least another day with out food. It's not nice, but i can do it." 'you should ask where you can go to eat.' "Ask who? I can't talk to Den and I don't think Sedna is too happy with having to help me out as it is. I'm not going to bug her more than i need to." 'But you need to eat.' "Tell you what. I'll wander around to night and find the kitchen. I'll forage some food from there. You will probably need some sleep, so i'll come back before you wake up." She holds out another piece of meat.

Last edited by Bikari; 01-24-2010 at 06:03 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 06:03 AM

Den tilted his head to the side as he listened, curious as they spoke. Quickly understanding the conversation he nodded to himself, simply leaning forward. The dragon picked Feng up by her clothing, carefully using it’s fangs gently without touching her. He then began to skip along much as before until they reached the kitchen. He would then sit her down and point towards it with his tail before wagging his tail again contently.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 06:12 AM

"Hey! Put me down!" Feng lands in the chair. "Oh. Thanks." Feng reaches for the food and starts eating. she eats like she isn't sure when her next meal will come. She stuffs her mouth barely chewing before swallowing. She guzzles down water to help the half chewed food go down. after a little bit she gets up and looks around for something. She finds a bottle of ale and starts drinking. she downs half the bottle before stopping to breath. "Mmm... that's good stuff." She wipes her mouth and sets the bottle aside. She goes back to the table and starts cleaning it up, nibbling at bits of food left over from a moment ago. She wastes none of the food putting some of the scraps in a pouch for later. She goes back to the bottle and carries it and the napsack back to Amaranth.

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 01-24-2010, 06:15 AM

((Bad girl! Ale is not for kids!))

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 06:16 AM

((Urchin... has drunk more powerful liquor... she simply found the ale first))

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 06:29 AM

((it was a joke, silly))

Lumelith calmed the other dragons, getting them to land again. The guests started celebrating again, and Sheryn smiled, her temper finally cool again. "I hate these parties, there's always too many people to talk to..." ~You could sneak away, like usual.~ -They expect that of me now, don't they?- ~Probably.~ Sheryn laughed quietly, then slipped away into the shadows to get to her room, flopping down on the bed and passing out without even changing her clothes.

((night))

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 06:32 AM

When Amaranth finishes eating, Feng leads her to thier room. she sets the bottle and the sack on the bedside tableand flops on the bed. Amaranth hops up next to her and they go to bed.

((night))

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 04:39 PM

Feng woke at dawn to find herself snuggled up to Amaranth. As she sat up the little dragon opened her eyes. "You hungry?" Feng picked up her satchel and nibbled at the food in it, then took a swig of the ale. 'food?' "I'll take that as a yes." She ties up her food and takes it and the bottle with her to the feeding area. She sits next to her dragon as she eats and continues eating and drinking her food.
"So... You wanna explore?" 'Once I'm done.'

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 04:46 PM

Sheryn woke groggily, rubbing sleepp out of her eyes as she stumbled to her private bathroom. She pulled up water for a bath, stripping and quickly slipping in. Ahh, that's better. Take some time to wake up, the Weyrling master can take care of the kids. What was I needing to do today? I know I need to get Kaden to tell me how he knew Fenghua'ng. She really needs a shorter name, hers is a mouthful... Lumelith stirred, opening one eye to look at the door to the bath. ~Fe'ua'ng. the other dragons are refering to her as Fe'ua'ng.~ Sheryn smiled, starting to scrub. -I like that. easier to say, but we have to ask her about it. I'll catch her at class.-

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 05:03 PM

When they finish eating, Feng and Amaranth head out to explore.

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 05:27 PM

Sheryn finished up, walking out to get dressed. "So I find me some food, find Fenghua'ng and ask if she likes the shortening of her name, and get Kaden to tell me what happened between them. I doubt it was anything long-term, he seemed more exasperated than anything..."
~I could just ask N'Tiera about it.~
"But then I wouldn't get it from him," she replied, fastening her vest. "And you're going to need to stretch your wings today, too."

((If people get a pic for their chars, send me a link and I'll get it in there, I put one for me in.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 05:35 PM

Sedna had slept at some point…But now she was awake. Quickly she dressed in a black hooded sleeveless top, chain mail fingerless gloves and a pair of navy blue pants. In moments black boots, a few blue and silver accessories then finally her ever present ornate dagger at her hip completed the simple daily ritual. She always wore those chain mail gloves…

Smiling to herself she exited her room, Poseidon close behind her. The blue dragon made a soft purrlike sound as it took into its mouth one of her pigtails while chewing on it playfully. Laughing to herself Sedna shook her head, walking slowly towards the breakfast hall. She would eat only a bit of fish and some fruit as always but it was no surprise. She was a habitual person after all.

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 05:43 PM

((We have a new member))

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 05:46 PM

((is brendon still on the computer?))

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 05:53 PM

((no, why?))

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2010, 06:01 PM

Hey, Hey. Wake up. Come on. Wiketh nudged his rider, sleeping on the desk where he collapsed the night before. "Wha... Huh oh... Right... reading... wha?" he sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes, "Hey.. why didnt you wake me up?" Standing up he groaned, "Where is everyone?" His firelizards glided in the window and landed on his shoulders as he patted Wiketh on the snout.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2010, 06:09 PM

Feng and Ama wander for an hour or so until they find a library. Feng looks up and around in awe. She moves toward a shelf and grabs a book. She opens it to see what is inside. It is filled with detailed diagrams and charts to do with the make up of dragons. She takes it over to a table and starts reading. 'What's that?' "A book that tells me more about your composition" 'Composition?' "how you're put together." 'Oh.'

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 06:09 PM

Sheryn sighed. "Alright, I'm out to get breakfast. You fly around a bit, or I'll have to poke you with a stick." Perth fluttered in the window, landing neatly on her shoulder. "And who have you pestered today, little friend? Hopefully not someone who'll yell at me because of it..." Perth chirped, wrapping his tail lightly around her neck. "Right, food. That's all you care about." Sheryn walked out of her room and towards the dining hall, ready to grab some bacon as a treat for Perth. ~You spoil him.~ -Can't help it, he's too adorable.- ~He's a pest, and you know it.~

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 06:20 PM

“Sheryn” Sedna greeted lightly as she walked into the dining hall, a plate of fish and fruit. It was ironic really, everything she did was so decisive and intricate….except eating. She sat nearby and with her long nails soon picked apart the fish, taking each peace and tossing it into her mouth. It was not a disgusting sight but it was hardly elegant.

Posiedon, meanwhile, had his meet so now went to slide next to sheryn. Quickly he nipped her hair gently in a gentle greeting, wagging his tail like a puppy as he waited to be acknowledged. As always he was happy and excited about everything…

Drakina

Old 01-24-2010, 06:27 PM

"Hm? Oh, Sedna, Posidon," she greeted, smiling as her hair was nipped at. "Yes, I left it down today. It'll probably be up in abun within two hours, though." She patted Posidon's neck. "I need to get food before- Perth! Don't you dare!" Perth had zipped off her shoulder, arrowing straight for Sedna's plate. "You get back here!" he ignored her, scooping up fish and flying out the window. "Sedna, I'm sorry, I woke up late today, and he didn't go out and catch something himself," she said, walking over and apologizing. ~Told you he was a pest. He was bothering K'ton earlier.~ "I have to apologize to the Weyrlingmaster because of you!" Sheryn hollered out the window.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 06:39 PM

Poseidon seemed to almost smile, nuzzling into her hand. He enjoyed the attention and tapped his tail a moment on the ground contently. For a moment he nuzzled her shoulder, curling up slightly as he glanced at the small dragon. He hopped after it and attempted to nip his tail as if knowing he was going to go bother Sedna. It was a fairly lighthearted dragon but sometimes he was annoyed by Perth.

Sedna glanced over as Perth swooped down, taking a bite of a nearby fruit as he took some of her remaining fish…of which there hadn’t been much anyway. She never did leave much fish long, seeming to almost need them or crave them. She simply smirked and shook her head at the small dragon. “Silly thing..” she murmured to herself.

As Sheryn spoke she simply gave her a small smile and shook her head. “It is alright… I can always get more fish…” She shrugged gently then and continued to smile a moment as she shouted at her fire lizard. “I’m sure he will understand… “ She murmured as if to comfort her, finishing the last bite of her fruit before standing and tossing part of an orange to Poseidon so he could finish it.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2010, 06:42 PM

stretching, he slunk in and watched as a fire lizard misbehaved, Who's that? he called to Wiketh silently, Thats perth, lumelth's riders lizard. A small dragon laugh.

"Right, Rile, follow the little thing." The large lizard jumped off his shoulder, projecting images of hunger, "I will have a big plate for you." He added as he walked over to Sheryn, "Havin' some trouble with the little ones?" He chuckled, "Gotta keep em in line. Only way my two learned."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 06:52 PM

Poseidon glanced over as he heard another voice, his friendly outgoing nature striking again. He leaped over towards J’lor and nuzzled his shoulder in greeting. He then pressed down close to the ground, wagging his tail like a puppy of some kind as if waiting for some kind of acknowledgement. His eyes were always flickering to Sedna but he still showed affection to all.

Sedna, meanwhile, glanced over at him and nodded in greeting. “J’lor” she greeted absently, putting her plate away quickly. She then stood, crossing her hands before her waist as usual and beginning to relax. She smiled at Poseidon briefly, causing the dragon to wag it’s tail faster.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2010, 07:00 PM

Waving groggily he collapsed in a seat and grinned, "Late night." he muttered as his small green nudged his ear, "Yeah yeah. Can I have some Klah first?" he chuckled as he stretched and stood again. Grabbing his cup and a small platter of fish, some chilled wher slices, and redfruit he sat back down, taking a deep sip he held a slice of wher up to his shoulder. "And how's things looking for you today?"