Noura Black
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Noura Black

Old 02-14-2010, 10:02 PM

Story: It's been five years scents Kagome, Inuyasha, and their friends have found the shards and have finished off Naraku. Now all is well... or is it. Kagome has made her home and live her life with her friends and she starts to make more.

There are bad guys your choice if you want to be one or not.
Made Characters are welcome. (I'll will be playing mine)
We will need an Inuyasha Kagome etc.
Naraku is died so we do not need him ^^
Fallow the rules that are for all RPS and we'll be set
I have Four rules: Be nice to new RPers
No Godmoding
Keep Cusing to min or none
and PLS no F bombs and B bombs
I need for profiles: Name
little bit of a background
Description
Pic (not need only if you want)

Do Not PM Profiles to me PLS put on RP For all who play to see ( max Characters is four)
Thank you
Noura

Last edited by Noura Black; 03-08-2010 at 04:51 AM..

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-14-2010, 10:30 PM

Name: Noura
Race: Half-Wolf Deman
Description: She has A blue eye and A golden eye. Her golden eye seems to glow when shes mad.
Background: Noura doesn't remember much of her past but the fact that she was hated as a child and her mother died of sickness. She still looking for her father who left before she was even born. She has really no friends and is still picked on because of what she is. She has it in her mind she doesn't need any one in her life but tries to hand out a helping hand even to humans though most conters she has had they try to kill her. Needless to though she try to help them she not fond of them. All she ever lived with are humans and has been on her own since her mothers pass.

Last edited by Noura Black; 02-20-2010 at 01:10 AM..

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2010, 12:09 AM

PROFILESSSS!!!

Name: Kinate
Race: Snow Fox demon
little bit of a background: Kinate grew up in the high mountains of mt. Fuji. She and her clan of Snowfox demons (not to be mistaken by Kitsune) have lived there her entire life. That was until the great massacre. Naraku's descendants tried to steal the holy fountain in which her clan had protected for many many eons, to try and bring Naraku back to life. There was much blood shed, and eventually only a handful of her clan remains. Kinate set out searching the world for any other snow fox demons. So far no luck
Pic Kinate

Name: Birdie
Race:Human
little bit of a background: Birdie was named by a poor woman named her mother, after her favorite animal. For the longest time her family had suffered, Birdie was sold into slavery when she was two and eventually was placed into the clan of Vampires, under the household of Enzeru. She has been his servant since she was five.
Pic:

Name: Noura
Race: Half-Wolf Deman
Description: She has A blue eye and A golden eye. Her golden eye seems to glow when shes mad.
Background: Noura doesn't remember much of her past but the fact that she was hated as a child and her mother died of sickness. She still looking for her father who left before she was even born. She has really no friends and is still picked on because of what she is. She has it in her mind she doesn't need any one in her life but tries to hand out a helping hand even to humans though most conters she has had they try to kill her. Needless to though she try to help them she not fond of them. All she ever lived with are humans and has been on her own since her mothers pass.

Name: Mathais
Race: Kitsune/Snow Fox demon
little bit of a background: well his mom is a kitsune and his father is a snow fox demon and well yea they fell in love and had him his dad left after he was born to go back to his clan his mom was killed by one of Naraku's desendants and he has been on his own since he could take care of him self
desription: he actually has teal eyes
Pic:

Name: Enzeru
Race: Vampire
background: He was kick out of his clan when he refused to take Noura's life instead he saved her from them. Not much is known of him but that.
Description: its all in the pic His Wing he can make disappear

Name: Ryuho
Race: not know (But he tends to constantly have spiders around him)
little bit of a background : Ryuho is currently a very high statured and powerful demon. He specializes in stealing the souls and abilities of other demons and humans. Not much is known about him. But he really does look like a human, so it's easy for him to hide in the general public. He is also known to possess other creatures to make them do his dirty work. like the Junction incident.
Pic

Name: Angel (vampire humor)
Race: Vampire
little bit of a background: In love with Draco

Name: Draco
Race:Vampire

Last edited by Dark Amaya; 03-08-2010 at 06:05 AM..

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2010, 01:09 AM

(We can start with to People)

Noura looked up at the dark sky and sigh "Looks like another night in a tree...Oh well" She jumped in to a tree and found a thick branch and sat on it. She started to sing a song her mother use to sing to her. It had been 14 years since her mothers pass and she was on her own like always.

vampireuninvited

Old 02-20-2010, 02:00 AM

B]name[/B]lolita
age14
racehalf vampire
backgound[COLOR="Purple"]A yong girl that cant decid if she whants to face her destiny as a vampire told that shell enslave humans or become a human and suffer from life other vampiers and human bullys she cant fight aganst. her mom and dad where murderd whin she was 6 by some of Naraku's descendants (romers say if u kill a vampire youll gain ther abilitys)ther bodys whernt found. lolita sets of to find the awnser to her destiny and to find out what rilly hapind 8 years ago.

or she could look like this >>

Last edited by vampireuninvited; 02-22-2010 at 01:57 AM..

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2010, 04:51 AM

Kinate pushed aside some fern branches as she walked through the forest, night had fallen on her rather quickly, she had never been this off in her time keeping.. ever... The Snow Fox demon pulled her white and red yukata closer around her body, not that it was cold, hell she was raised in the snow, because she didn't want it to get snagged on any branches. She looked up into the night sky and blinked her dark red eyes and gently moved some of her snow white hair from them. She wondered if any other demons of her clan were looking up at that same silver moon.

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2010, 05:08 AM

Noura heard a noise behind her but kept singing her song "Hush now my child it will be alright. Sleep sound my sweet dreams will arise. Mother is here don't cry in fear..." she went to a quiet hum when the sound came closer to her and she looked around on the ground below her not seeing anything An animal she thought.

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2010, 05:28 AM

Kinate heard a slight melodic tune and was instantly drawn to it. Suddenly as she got closer it dissappeared to a low hum. She sniffed up in the air, she could smell the scent of a demon. but also the scent a human. It collided together making a semi-sweet-semi-bitter smell. She looked up into the trees, " Who's there?"

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2010, 05:40 AM

Noura jumped down in front of the girl "I am." she mused "Or I was there now I'm here." She laughed "Oh my sorry that mite have confused you i get like that some times Fox Demon right?" Noura said walking around the girl.

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2010, 05:53 AM

As the wolf demon, scratch that her scent proved her to be a hanyou, jumped in front of her, she didn't jump or get fazed, " Snow Fox, Don't get me mixed up with those nasty inbred swine." She sniffed the air at the younger woman, " Half breed? You smell sweet like the blood of a wolf." She smiled lightly, "If you sleep in a tree you will fall out of it. Wolves are made for caves, not heights."

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2010, 06:02 AM

Noura giggled and cocked her head to one side and looked at the girl both eye glowing two different colors one Goldesh one blue. "Sorry my bad." She said still giggling "and this half wolf demon sleeps in tree for safety here there are Slayers, and other demons that would like to kill one like me and you yourself if your not careful." She eyed the girl and Grinned "Snow Fox...I'm Noura and you are?" she Finished with a bow.

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2010, 06:15 AM

Kinate watched as the girl bowed, the youkai frowned, " No need to bow, Jeeze what do you think I am, some Lord of a castle?" The Snowfox blinked her dark red eyes, " Kinate of the sacred mountain tribe of the Snowfox." Her white ears a top of her white haired head flicked lightly, listening to the area around her. " I have a house in the village not too far from here. Would you care to join instead of living like a parakeet?"

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2010, 06:22 AM

" Kinate of the sacred mountain tribe of the Snowfox." Noura Smiled "Sorry bowing is a habit of mine." She look at Kinate parakeet? she thought and it made her giggle. "Don't want to be a bother." she spoke softly "The tree is fine for me." She lied, but smiled.

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2010, 06:30 AM

Kinate rolled her eyes lightly and grabbed hold of her wrist and dragged Noura along with her, " There's nothing malignant about you. So just come on." She manuevered through the bushes easily.

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2010, 06:36 AM

Noura found herself being pulled but she was sleepy and didn't want to fight. She sighed and they walked through the bushes and spoke "Why?"

(malignant?... what is this of which you speak i no not of this word lol i probably do but i is on a coffee high XP)

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2010, 06:56 AM

(( Like bad or evil))

Kinate continued pulling along the half breed, " Some one once did this for me. " She remembered when she first came down from the Sacred mountain. They walked for about ten minutes before they came to a small village. She waved lightly to a few people and led the woman to her small abode, "Aw look one of the kids started the fire." She smiled warmly and walked to a small shelf unit grabbing a makeshift tatami mat. " I hope you don't mind the mess, I don't get many guests besides the villagers, and they enjoy my clutter."

There were drawings sprawled all over the floor and vials and books.

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2010, 07:15 AM

Noura looked around "No I not mind at all besides its your home." she smiled "do you like to draw?" she asked

(>.< short...ah ok)

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2010, 06:42 PM

Kinate walked back to the shelf and grabbed hold of the spare comforter and laid it on the tatami mat, "Not particularly," She let out a long sigh, " It a part of the trade." She stood up straight and her back cracked, there was a certain elegance about this Snow Fox Demon, maybe it was the red markings on her body, her white hair. Maybe that was why the humans were so drawn to her.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-21-2010, 01:36 AM

((i hope you don't mind if i join))

Name: Mathais
Race: Kitsune/Snow Fox demon
little bit of a background: well his mom is a kitsune and his father is a snow fox demon and well yea they fell in love and had him his dad left after he was born to go back to his clan his mom was killed by one of Naraku's desendants and he has been on his own since he could take care of him self
desription: he actually has teal eyes
Pic:

Last edited by Kilia; 02-21-2010 at 01:42 AM..

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2010, 01:46 AM

"A trade huh." Noura watch her and smiled "Needed any help." She ask. There was a some thing about the Snow Fox but Noura couldn't place it.

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2010, 03:36 AM

((YAY More peoples!))

Kinate smiled lightly and walked over to another shelf and picked out a few fish that were caught earlier in the day, she kept it cool with a small box of water from the Sacred Mountain, " Could you heat up the frying stone?" She pointed to the stone that leaned up against the wall, it was a little on the heavier side but she wanted to see how well the half wolf would deal with it. She began to gut the fish using her claws.

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2010, 03:52 AM

(XP Come Join the fun lol i really love the Pictures you guys have found for the characters)

Noura nodded and picked up the frying stone with ease and placed it on a rack over that was over the fire "That right?" She asked to make sure she had done it to Kinate's Satisfaction.

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2010, 04:04 AM

Kinate flicked the blood from her claws onto the dirt of her floor she took the skinned and gutted fish and plopped them on to the stone and smiled on hearing the sizzling, " Perfect." She sat down by the fire and poked at the fish with a stick. Looking up to Noura the Snowfox patted the ground next to her, and then turned her eyes to the fire again. "Tell me your story, kiddo."

The fire seemed to dance over her skin with a glowing brilliance. Normally the Snowfox hate fire, she was more of a ice type of girl

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-21-2010, 04:11 AM

((Thank you i hope the intro is really good lol))

Mathais ran through the village being chased by the villiagers again. Shouting at him chasing him with pitch forks and other sharp objects, calling him demon and yelling to others to kill him. He didn't want to hurt the people for he had no need to but appaerently they didn't feel the same about him, maybe it was because he was different from other Kitsune and Snow Fox Demons, he didn't know. He looked over his shoulder for a breif moment and crashed into a house that he didn't see in front of him before. Crashing through the wall face into a bunch of paper, it took him a moment to figure out that he was in someone's house. Looking around he saw to other Demons in the house, looking behind him he saw that the villiagers have stopped persueing him and were staring at the demon sitting by the fire.

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2010, 04:25 AM

(*blinks* Well with that post i say you will be fine lol ^^)

Noura sit by Kinate "Well I..." she was interrupted when a Demon ran in and fell down in front of them. She blinked "Oh my," she got up and ran to the guy "are you alright?" she payed no mined to the villagers that where standing in the door way as she tried to help him up. What a strange sent he has she thought as she looked at Kinate.