Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2010, 09:38 AM

Kinate laughed lightly, " I think we call that dumb, not special. " She felt a little woozy and leaned up against him. " If I pass out, don't leave..." She yawned lightly, she was really tired from that viision and the loss of blood. " You're the first snow fox I've seen in nearly fifty years... I don't want to loose that.." For the next couple minutes as he drew his picture Kinate drifted in and out of conscienceness until she really lost it all and fell into a well needed rest.

((Mrawr this is my last post for the night, I'm surprised I was up this late haha. Night Ameika see you tomorrow))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-21-2010, 09:41 AM

((sorry no rp with this post lol night i have comp problems lol see you tomarrow))

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2010, 05:00 PM

((Alright well I'll just make the morning post =] I'll make it so that the rest of ya'll are asleep or something XD))

Kinate awoke to the chilliness of the morning dew. That's right she didn't have a door, she stood up and looked over to Noura, she was still asleep, and she looked to Mathais, he must have fallen asleep while drawing a vision. Gathering up her Yukata she tightened her obi belt and took a step outside into the day light, it was a slightly warm but the snowfox new better. It was to rain, she could see the overcasted clouds that as she thought, were beginning to cover the sun's bright features.

She waved to some of the young children as they ran up to her, " Good morning," she gently touched each of their heads and they laughed, " Let's go to the wheat fields, and pick some wheat and other herbs. And I'll make you flat cakes." Flat cakes were basically pan cakes, sweetened with the nectar of flowers and made from wheat.

vampireuninvited

Old 02-21-2010, 06:43 PM

((sorry i came in so late iv bin rilly sick))

lolita snifed the fresh morning air,"oh-ya the sweet smell of kids in the mornan." a smille apeard on her lips, sharp long teeth shot out of her gums at the smell of fresh yong blood, flowing through healthy vains of childrin. she takes another deep breth breth " i smell ... one ... two .... three ... four ... five kids .... one young adalt ... no .... a half breed" lolita hides in the trees near the wheat feald wating to atack.

Noura Black
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Noura Black

Old 02-21-2010, 10:05 PM

(I am sorry i left with out word last night a fell asleep with out Knowing it my mom woke me up and walked me to my room^^')

Noura awake from a nightmare "No Grandpa!!" she yelled sating up and looking around the room "Kinate?" Something was wrong she could feel it. She looked at Mat and then caught the smell of a vampire. She ran out of the house looking for the Snowfox. She found her with some of the kids from the village. "Kinate-sama!" she yelled

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-21-2010, 10:14 PM

((lol yea that sounds good because i didn't want to just post a sentence saying he fell asleep or something like that lol gah it is short))

Matt yawned and woke up, looking around he noticed that Kinate was gone and Noura was stilll asleep. He got up and went outside, looking around he saw some boards that he could use. He started to build a door to replace the one that he crashed into. He saw Noura run out the house towards the wheat field, he chased after her, as he ran he smelled what he thought was just some decaying animal. "Noura, what is wrong?" he asked after he caught up with her and looked her over to make sure she wasn't harmed.

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2010, 10:24 PM

Kinate smelt the vampire but took the children anyway, she could handle any little vampire. She didn't supress her Demonic Energy at all, the youkai, the full blooded Snowfox smiled lightly keeping her calm composure. She could hear the vampire breathing and she looked down at the little kids. " Stay close to me alright?" She looked around and she heard Noura shout and she turned, "Noura? " She saw that Mathais was with her too, " Mathais."

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2010, 10:24 PM

Noura glared at him her ears flatten as she growled "Vampire." She jumped and landed in the middle of the field and sniffed the air as a growl came to the back of her throat.

(^^' she can be mean after a bad dream and over protective Sorry)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-21-2010, 10:43 PM

((it is okay i can totally understand))

"Hey, Kinate. I was just fixxing your door when something got into Noura. So i take it you smell her too." He said as he noticed the decaying smell had a sickly sweet smell to it. He looked down and saw the kids and smiled at them. "Why hello there. you guys want to see a trick?" he asked as he sat down on his heals and pulled a top out of his bag. He looked back up at Kinate to see if she was going to object, and to makes sure she was okay.

((sorry that it keeps getting shorter hehehe))

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2010, 10:46 PM

( its Cool Mine are short to)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-21-2010, 10:51 PM

((lol well hopefully we can make them longer soon :) ))

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2010, 11:30 PM

Noura Kept looking around them. She paused 'Its a Half Vampire.'she thought. She looked at the other two to make sure the kids where safe. she stood up straight and turned to the two demons "I'm Going to find it." and started to run of in the direction of the smell.

(yeah hopefully)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-21-2010, 11:56 PM

"Be careful Noura." Matt said as he took out his leaf and set it on top of his head. The kids wear watching him to see what he was going to do. The top was already spinning in front of them, he touch the leaf and in a puff of smoke he was a fox. He jumpped onto the top and was spinning around on it, they children wear laughing at him. He was glad they found it amusing, the hard part for him was to stand up on his hind legs while spinning, and trying not to fall over. It was hard but he did it, giving the kids a stupid grin (which is basicly showing his teath with his tongue hanging out of one side of his mouth) to show that it was okay. They kids clapped thier hands and laughed some more at him, he started to lose his balance, falling off of the top he turnned back into his 'human' form sitting on his butt on the ground. He laughed with the kids at what happened and couldn't help but feel good about him self.

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2010, 12:20 AM

((Hey guys I'm sorry I disappeared life got hectic really fast haha))

Kinate watched as Mathais showed the trick to the children of her little village, her nose became clogged with the scent of the Kitsune and she took a little step back, as if that would stop the smell at all, ridiculous. She looked over at Noura, " Noura, keep on your toes. I don't want to have to end up killing you." She stated this very matter of factly with her usual small smile, just a simple curl of her lips. While Mathais continued to spin around on his top, Kinate knelt down and began harvesting some of the more premature wheat, or the wheat that hadn't grown as fast as the others had, this would make it a tad bit sweeter than the rest of wheat, and would not sell for as much, or sell at all in some cases. She took the wheat and placed it in a basket she had brought along with her.

She eyes back over to the children and Mathais, he had turned back into the form that she had first met him with, he was laughing, and so were the children. She let out some air from her nose in a light giggle and looked back to the wheat and herbs that she was picking. The village considered Kinate like some sort of priestess, she healed the sick, prayed for the dead, and fortold the future. It had taken a bit of a toll on her, living with the humans. The feared her and respected her all at the same time. It was very different from living on the Sacred Mountain. She wondered how long she would be here for, adn whether she could stop that vision from coming true.

vampireuninvited

Old 02-22-2010, 12:32 AM

lolta feelt the presins of some one clowsing in on her and new she was hunting"shiz!" lolita runs away at vampirc speed. "dang i cant run vrery fast im to weak!" the demons feet were ecoing her oun "ugh how un lucky am i? im fugged if it cachis up to me!"

Last edited by vampireuninvited; 02-22-2010 at 12:36 AM..

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2010, 12:42 AM

Noura nodded at the both of them and grinned at Kinate's remark "Don't worry I will." and of she ran. She sniffed the air as she ran this was the 3rd time she had ran into a vampire. The last time she had the help of a demon slayer but sadly he was killed. He was her last companion and when he died her rage got the best of her. She would not let that happen again.
She found the half-vampire and jumped the girl making the two of them fall and roll on the ground. Noura found her self on top of the vampire "Who are you?" she growled "If you've come to harm those children and My friends I...will make you regret it."

(sorry vampireuninvited XP i had too)

vampireuninvited

Old 02-22-2010, 12:57 AM

lolita growls not speking and stars her down with eyes glowing red with hunger and anger. " im just hunting nothing more, evry thing and one haz too feed. its naturs way."lolita growals shoing her fangs and starts snaping her teeth at the demon

((sok i dont mind the story needs some action lol))

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2010, 01:11 AM

Noura's Golden eye glowed "Feed off an animal NOT us or the kid and and the other Humans in the village." She growled getting off the girl and jumping a lurking forest cat and though it to her "Works for a friend of mine who's a full-blood." She watched the girl carefully she would be on her if she made any wrong move. She wouldn't kill anyone unless she had to.

(i well bring that friend in later if you guy don't mind and so true lol)

Last edited by Noura Black; 02-22-2010 at 01:23 AM..

vampireuninvited

Old 02-22-2010, 01:31 AM

jumps up "im not like other vampires or humans i dont die like normal half breeds or pure-bloods so i need more than just animal blood" smiles devilishly showing her long fangs "i dont need to feed oftin only once or twice every two weaks and thats only if i eat a kid, 1/3 of a full grown human" chuckls evily.

(and that would b awsum if u brought in ur lil vampire friend)

Last edited by vampireuninvited; 02-22-2010 at 01:35 AM..

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2010, 01:46 AM

(ok Dose this mean your wanting to be a bad guy O.O)

Noura growled deeply and gridded her teeth "Not on My Time."

(wow short XP i'll bring him in next post if all of you don't mind XP i think we knew more characters any way but its up to you three)

Dark Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2010, 01:51 AM

((I'm good with you bringing in another character I was planning on making an evil character somewhere along the line))

vampireuninvited

Old 02-22-2010, 02:06 AM

(lol not rilly my person haz two personalitys evil and good she only gits this way if she dosint feed for a long long time)

growals angerly and stars her down -*..what do i do i cant fight her or run away im to weak to do eather ..... i geas ill have to feed frome animals for now whin im around there home *- ........ lolita relaxes some ..."fine! i wont feed frome ur friends ill feed frome something close to a human ... a monky hehehehehahaa!!!"

----------

(i was gana make an evil person too but he would be a weard wolf like thing and would b the size of a car lol)

----------

----------

Wolf anime image by Meme11391 on Photobucket

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2010, 02:16 AM

(ok sents it the majority rule lol)
Name: Enzeru
Race: Vampire
background: He was kick out of his clan when he refused to take Noura's life instead he saved her from them. Not much is known of him but that.
Description: its all in the pic His Wing he can make disappear

(Here he is XP)

----------

Enzeru Walk around in the woods the tense oar drew him there, that and the sent of a half-breed he knows. Know what on earth would get her that mad this time of day he thought.

Noura nodded "Monkeys are fine." she turned as she caught another sent Enzeru? she asked herself in thought she looked back at the girl "by the way who are you?" she asked.

Last edited by Noura Black; 02-22-2010 at 02:35 AM..

vampireuninvited

Old 02-22-2010, 02:31 AM

((i have to go to bed i got skool in the mornani might play hucky lol bu bye))

Noura Black
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2010, 02:34 AM

(aw Byes)
Enzeru walked in to the field and saw two people and a few kids he waved to them hoping one of the two adults would see him hope threir friendly he thought He also wandered if this is what the wolf pup was protecting.

Last edited by Noura Black; 02-22-2010 at 02:43 AM..