kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-24-2019, 02:16 AM

Thanks Izzy. Sadly I don't walk as often as I used to. But still this is a pleasant Lane. I currently have 3 hens. I had a rooster but.... Sorry. Wifelady interrupted me. Said she heard something on the back porch. So I turned on the back porch light and looked out thru the window. Sooooooo glad I didn't open the door . It was a skunk. They're cute, but man! can they fart. Well, good night

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-25-2019, 01:05 AM

I only tend to take walks when Hope comes over...and it has been over a month since she last came for a sleepover.
Lucky that you didn't open the door for the skunk! That could have been a horrible experience!
Recent news has told me that an 8 year old boy was attacked by a mountain lion in his yard...not far from where we used to live in the mountains. The boy is in fair condition with head lacerations and now the hunt is on for mountain lions in that area.
It always pays to turn on lights and look outside before opening the door!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 08-25-2019, 02:07 AM

Hi capt! I remember that name, barfly! Hi Izzy! Yes, I absolutely will carry a big stick hiking. We haven't gone here. Mr x showed me in local paper about a Madame ugly citing. It shut down the preserve. Mother plus 3 young uns bounding onto hiking path. A hiker recorded it. It's in Cupertino. Near San Jose where my bro lives. But he doesn't hike. I've been trying to skate on patio. Skates are so slippery. I set up chairs to grab on plus I'm using a cane. I have a purple cane when my knee used to go out from running. I use the cane for balance and skate around the table n chairs. Our neighbors house had an open house today. They inherited the house from dad and will return to Idaho. In other news we've been eating watermelons like pink pigs at a trough! He brings them home, I cut them up. Enjoy rest of summer 🏜️

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-25-2019, 08:52 PM

Right now I'm off pouting. Wifelady is being a control freak pain. It's not the 1st time. I love her dearly but don't know if I'm going back. And then of course if not then to

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-26-2019, 06:54 AM

We all have our "moments."
I hope things smooth out between you guys!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2019, 02:21 AM

I'm home we made up.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-27-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseydee View Post
I'm home we made up.
I knew you would!
I'm glad!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-28-2019, 03:44 AM

Today went fishing. Didn't catch anything but did relax by The water.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-28-2019, 10:53 PM

That sounds like a pleasant way to spend some time!
Sorry you didn't catch anything.
I don't enjoy eating fish much, but I do like fishing.
We haven't had the opportunity to go fishing this year. BF works all day most days and just wants to stay home and relax on his days off.
I hope you catch some fish the next time you go!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-29-2019, 02:53 AM

I think my next day trip with b hiking some local park trails

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-29-2019, 08:27 AM

I don't do enough walking because I always have Sarah and don't feel up to pushing her wheelchair for much distance.
I hope you enjoy your hike when you go! Don't forget to take water with you!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-01-2019, 10:20 PM

I hate that sara will never get better. I hate it for her more than for u. God bless u both.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-03-2019, 02:42 AM

This afternoon I say on the back porch watching the neighbour cut hay. Also there's been a skunk hanging around. It's probably after eggs but my hens r locked up tight.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-03-2019, 11:21 PM

Watching the neighbor cut hay sounds relaxing.
If you put out citrus peels around your porch and around the hen house it should keep the skunks from hanging out in those places.
I'm weird because I kind of like the smell of skunk in the air...providing it isn't really strong...and I am sure I wouldn't like to be sprayed! Yuck!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-07-2019, 02:21 AM

My neighbors 3 bunnys escaped. They been hanging around in my yard . They're welcome if course.

---------- Post added 09-06-2019 at 10:25 PM ----------

I'm laying in bed and can hear wifelady arguing with Harley the wonder Chihuahua over a dog blanket.
He has to b covered just right 😁😁😁😁

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-11-2019, 02:20 AM

And so I'm feeling low today. Hopefully tomorrow's a better day. I need to sweep and mop the porch.
One of the neighbors escaped bunnys came to within 8 feet of me today. I wish I was more able. I'd catch it.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-11-2019, 06:41 AM

I'm sorry you are feeling low. I, too, hope that tomorrow is a better day!
I wish I had a porch to sweep and mop!...apartment living just doesn't give me much reason to do stuff outside.
I had a rather guilt-ridden day. Sarah rolled off her bed while waiting for dinner to cook and whacked her head on her bedside table...got a big goose egg and a small cut behind her ear.
We have a bar we put on the side of the bed at night to keep her from rolling off the bed while she sleeps...but we don't usually put the bar in while she lays on the bed during the day because she usually just lays on her back. But for some reason she decided to roll over and the bar wasn't there to catch her.
She didn't cry but we could tell it hurt a lot because of the way she kept moving...like she was trying to get the pain to go away.
I feel guilty because I really should put that bar on EVERY time she is left on her bed.
She is okay...the bump went down and she says it doesn't hurt unless I touch it.
Poor Sarah!
We have bunnies all around our apartment complex. I enjoy seeing them.
I hope things are going well for you!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-16-2019, 12:17 AM

catch that bunny!

I hope everyone has a better tomorrow

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-16-2019, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
I'm sorry you are feeling low. I, too, hope that tomorrow is a better day!
I wish I had a porch to sweep and mop!...apartment living just doesn't give me much reason to do stuff outside.
I had a rather guilt-ridden day. Sarah rolled off her bed while waiting for dinner to cook and whacked her head on her bedside table...got a big goose egg and a small cut behind her ear.
We have a bar we put on the side of the bed at night to keep her from rolling off the bed while she sleeps...but we don't usually put the bar in while she lays on the bed during the day because she usually just lays on her back. But for some reason she decided to roll over and the bar wasn't there to catch her.
She didn't cry but we could tell it hurt a lot because of the way she kept moving...like she was trying to get the pain to go away.
I feel guilty because I really should put that bar on EVERY time she is left on her bed.
She is okay...the bump went down and she says it doesn't hurt unless I touch it.
Poor Sarah!
We have bunnies all around our apartment complex. I enjoy seeing them.
Poor Sara. Tell her I said hello.

---------- Post added 09-15-2019 at 11:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

catch that bunny!

I hope everyone has a better tomorrow
These daze I can barely catch my lunch

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-23-2019, 04:57 PM

Fall Fall fall Fall fall Fall...did I mention that autumn off here

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-04-2019, 01:32 AM

Peeky boo I see u.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg received_514638665989892.jpg (11.7 KB, 3 views)

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-04-2019, 08:36 AM

Aww...how cute!
Is it really warm enough for you to be showing off those legs? ...It has been getting pretty chilly where I'm at! Sweatshirt over a t-shirt for me!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-05-2019, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
Aww...how cute!
Is it really warm enough for you to be showing off those legs? ...It has been getting pretty chilly where I'm at! Sweatshirt over a t-shirt for me!
Lol... I'm showing off my spoiled rotten Chihuahua, Harley the wonder dog.

---------- Post added 10-04-2019 at 10:54 PM ----------

so today I was walking across the trailer nude getting ready to shower.
So I walked past wifelady and she started cat calling me, so I began to strut. Then I stopped and said that would have been better 20 yrs ago. She replied, u still got it. Proof that love is blind as a bat. 🎃🤡😁

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-08-2019, 12:35 AM

October is upon us. BOO!!!!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-09-2019, 02:20 AM

So who else is glad the heat wave is over.
I've loved summer my whole life but these daze my fave season is split between spring and fall. Stupid aging 🤢