Miscarriage
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Miscarriage

Old 09-01-2008, 12:20 AM

I'm going to say right off,that I'm not sure if this is in the right place or not!If it's not,please let me know where this should be.Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.=3

Hello!I'm Miscarraige,but you can call me Missy,Missie,or whatever else you'd like.I was just struck with an idea for a B/C.Okay,so here it goes:

Pet Zombies

Huh,huh?Is the idea poking your interest so far?Yes?No?Okay,keep reading anyways.

Your pet flesh-muncher will start out as a human.You'll be able to choose hair,eye color,clothes,and accessories..Eventually,if the idea catches on,there will be different skin tones, maybe an elven version,as well as the possibilities of pets.

Do I have you still?Do I have any of you who I didn't get before?What's this.....you want to know why they aren't zombies?Okay,okay,I did say pet zombies.

During special events held in the thread,or,if there is one,the RP Thread/Guild,one of the zombie NPCs will "walk" through the thread.With him,he'll be carrying some die,which he'll roll.The number he rolls will be the required number of posts to get him aggitated.Once he's reached his breaking point,he'll bite whoever is the lucky poster who pushed him too far.Let me explain.I will post the NPC with the dice,and underneath him will be the two dice he rolled,with the outcomes.For this example,let's say he rolled a 6 and a 7, a total of 13,on post number 133 of the thread.The thirteenth poster after him,or post number 146,will be bitten,and possibly begin turning into a zombie.The process will take about a week(it depends on a few factors).During this time,your human will have a zombie sucking on their head.After the week,the zombie will be gone,and so will your humanity.When you get bitten,you'll get a PM giving you the options,as well as a few bases for your zombie.Once you choose a base,I'll begin re-pixeling your human as the zombie.

Got more of you now,I hope.Let's con...what?Why possibly?Alright,FINE.I'll explain more.

If you like your human the way he/she is,and/or don't want it to be turned into a zombie,there will be an antidote available for purchase,and it will halt the process.After about a week or so,your human will return to normal.
Also available for purchase will be a "milker".What this does it it gives your human the antidote,but will also remove and save the virus.You can sell this virus back to the shop for a profit,and at the same time give somebody else the chance to make their human undead instantly(or almost instantly,depends on how long it takes me to re-pixel),simply by buying it.Why instantly,instead of waiting?Because the virus isn't diluted by saliva,it's in it's pure form.

Random Tidbits:
-I'm using a base not made by myself,but by wish04.I am abiding by her terms of use,which includes recoloring and edits.
-I still don't have a name.Halp?
-I think of some wacky ideas at times.If anythings seems a little too wacky,please,let me know so I don't make a fool out of myself.

So,you like?Leave me some feedback,please!

-goes back to pixeling again-

Miscarriage
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-01-2008, 12:32 AM

To Do List:
  1. Recolor Bases
  2. Pixel Features(hair,eyes,etc)
  3. Pixel Clothes
  4. Pixel Accessories
  5. Certs
  6. Banners
  7. Post Headers
  8. Post Order
  9. NPCs
  10. Pixel Shop Items

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 09-06-2008, 02:38 AM

Wow! I hope it's okay to post here right now.
Anyway, as you'll discover the B/C forums tend to run slowly here on Mene, but I think this is a great idea! Depending on the price of them I might even buy and participate if you set it up!

Miscarriage
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-06-2008, 12:52 PM

Whoot!
I've noticed how slow it is.I think it's a nice change of pace from Gaia.^^
Once I get everything made,I'll attempt pricing and see how it goes.x3

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 09-06-2008, 05:40 PM

Cool, well I wish you luck with setting up then!
I wish I had the talent to do a shop! I've had ideas for them, but I don't have the drawing and coloring skills.

Harizi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2008, 09:19 AM

gaia i love it you can get strike 1000 g in a matter of days

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 11-21-2008, 06:32 PM

ooo this sounds like a lovely idea, very awesome!