meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 08-17-2008, 03:10 PM

Eep! -hugs Trel-

We had a thunder storm last night. It kept me up. @__@
I'll try to reply to the RP sometime today, but right now, I feel really drained of energy.

Trelweny
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Trelweny Send a message via Yahoo to Trelweny

Old 08-17-2008, 03:19 PM

((*hugs* awww... hope you get energy. :heart:

hmm... posted for Charles... but with Kaldea being on vacation I might alter it before she gets back. *sheepish* I kept getting distracted while typing it & I'm not quite satisfied with how it turned out. ))

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 08-17-2008, 03:25 PM

-totally missed that Kaldea was on vacation-

I hope so too. Right now, all I feel like doing is crawling back into bed. x__x

tooaya
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-17-2008, 04:44 PM

*reappears* vacation is so exhausting. >_>

And FF8 is the bestest. <33333 *adores Squall*

But aside from that, Toa has an announcement to make. Ready your tomatoes guys, because I'm closing down this shop.

...well, not really, but I'm moving it to Gaia. Why? Because I cannot stand the slowness that is mene. -_- I've waited for quite a while now, hoping the speed would be back up again but...I am simply tired of waiting, and mene's getting slower and slower these days too. It really curbs my enthusiasm, to have to wait for about 2 minutes for the site to load then another x minutes to post and see what happened.

Sooooo...I'll be leaving mene, and moving this shop to Gaia, where I frequent anyways without having to worry about the speed constantly. Plus, there'll be a guild, and probably a new growth system to cope with Gaia. But all and all, I apologize for those who own a pet here but do not have a Gaia account. You are still welcome to chat here, but there will be no new growths and no new sales, all of which will still happen on Gaia.

Again, I know this is a selfish decision, but I think this is probably the best, sorry again, guys. : [

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 08-17-2008, 04:59 PM

I look forward to seeing the shop open up on Gaia.

Will we have to restart our point counting to reach the next stage once the Gaia shop is set up? Or can we transfer the points we've earned over to the new shop?

Trelweny
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-17-2008, 05:10 PM

((*huggles* Then maybe you should? Take a nap at least? *hugs*

I'll be gone later. Going to the Melting Pot with my sister-in-law & her best friend & the lil'men. ^_^ They get McDonald's of course. ;) It's a fun time.

*blinks* Moving to Gaia? Well... I'm there too, so that's okies I guess. Ah, em... now what am I gonna do with all this gold here though. O_O duuuude....

That's a good question about move overs... well... okies... *mind melted now*))

Last edited by Trelweny; 08-17-2008 at 05:13 PM..

tooaya
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-17-2008, 05:20 PM

@Kazu: there'll be a new system, so likely yeah, but I'll give you guys some bonus points for having stayed here for a long time. ^__^

@Trelweny: I'm thinking of an art contest to get rid of my stuff...>> But even then I'm lazy to do it because it'll take forever to set up. -_-;

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 08-17-2008, 05:28 PM

Okay. ^__^
I think that was the only thing I was curious about. XD;;;

Trelweny
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-17-2008, 05:33 PM

((*laughs* I think you misunderstood me, Tooaya. I meant my gold. ^_^ Only thing I was really trying to have enough for here was one of these guys. ;)

Will you let us know with a link here when you have the shop set up on Gaia, or should we just try to keep watch? O_o Goo... with the way I've been in threads lately on Gaia that does not bode well. *sighs & slumps a little* ah well. Will just have to try! *puts on cheerful face* ))

tooaya
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-17-2008, 05:44 PM

I was giving suggestions. XD

But yes, I'll provide the link here for you guys to follow. *setting things up right now*

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 08-17-2008, 05:49 PM

Buying art is always a good way to get rid of gold. XD;;; -should buy more art of her characters-

tooaya
ʘ‿ʘ

Trelweny
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-17-2008, 07:14 PM

((oooooh. *feels silly now*

Booyaka!

Well... off to shower before dinner. I'll be back sometime later tonight. *hugs all*))

Fae
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-18-2008, 04:05 AM

Hmm...So Tooya dose that mean no more shop here on Mene? I've been looking forward to buying one of your pets if you ever came back...

Kaldeagirl
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Kaldeagirl

Old 08-18-2008, 04:36 PM

Ahaha, turns out I got sick and we had to delay our trip. :lol:
I'm leaving in a few minutes, but I just wanted to check in with you guys before then~
I'll reply to RPs and other things when I get back! :heart:

Moving to Gaia sounds fine to me! I like how it's quiet around here, but it'll be nice to see the shop more active on Gaia.
We'll be able to finish up in-progress RPs here on Mene, though, right?

Trelweny
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-18-2008, 05:59 PM

((*hugs* I'm pretty sure that's what she means.

Me... I think Mene is handling early start-up much better than Gaia did in the same point of its development. Sure... maybe there's some lag, but not nearly to the extent Gaia used to have. The team seems really on the ball when there's a problem too. They're always letting us know if something is up. I can handle a little lag, here & there. *laughs* After all... I saw Gaia through their sometimes hour long server lag/breakdowns/'can't connect to the Sushi/Braaains Server' stuff back in the day This is nothing to me. ^_^

awww! Glad you're starting to feel better, Kaldea!

Me... I personally like the slower pace of Menewsha. It's a nice change. I'm overwhelmed in Gaia lately. It's topic review setup now in regular threads is a virtual pain in the butt for me and Guilds don't show up on 'recent posts' so aside from checking each one I don't know what's been posted in. *shrugs* Different sites have their different pros & cons.

*edits* random roleplaying question... Is anyone other than the artifact's owner able to see the enhanced stage? As in, anyone or other potential owners of artifacts or is that up for grabs? Meant to ask yesterday but the whole shop closing thing kinda melted it from my brain. *sheepish*))

Last edited by Trelweny; 08-18-2008 at 06:46 PM..

tooaya
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-22-2008, 03:24 AM

Announcement again!

I need the owners of the following pm me either here or on Gaia if they still want their artifact on Gaia:

Caligraphy Scroll
Hanfu
Kirin Box
Erhu
Maiden's Urn
Bronze Coin
Bian Zhong Bell

If you guys don't reply by the end of September, then I'll re-sell the artifacts to new owners on Gaia.

Last edited by tooaya; 08-22-2008 at 03:35 AM..

Trelweny
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-24-2008, 03:10 PM

((*pouts* I guess I've got to find another place to hang out on Menewsha now... ^_^ *hugs all*))

Kaldeagirl
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Kaldeagirl

Old 08-24-2008, 04:37 PM

You're always welcome to chat in the hangout thread my friends and I set up~ :heart:
It's a bit dead right now, but maybe you can help bring it back to life! 8D