royal randomness
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2010, 01:30 AM

i can't seem to do anything but the trick or treat event so i give up on the others they seem harding i don't know what i am doing and i don't no anything about what they are talking about i am so lost *pouts* blah blah blah does any one else not understand these events

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2010, 02:15 AM

Aww! Well, there are lots of people giving away freebies (*hintwinkhint*) and you can always participate in the contests. I was a bit confused when the Feast of Fools event happened. I was sooo blown away. o.o But it's all cool. Ya just gotta jump in and you'll find some funs. ;)

LadyKnightSkye
Now the Mule of Kin-Akari

Old 11-02-2010, 02:20 AM

Yeah, some of the events are bit involved, and Lord help me I can't seem to figure out any of the clues in the Ghost Hunters event, but you can still have fun hanging with the rest of us. *pats*

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 11-02-2010, 03:47 AM

Awww don't give up.
Did you try monster hunting?
That's a fun one.
Do not despair.
:' )

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 11-02-2010, 04:34 AM

I'm just doing the hangman... I'm failing a little... but it's pretty fun.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-02-2010, 05:26 AM

I haven't tried the hangman yet. >.<

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-02-2010, 05:32 AM

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the event, royal randomness! Have you tried reading the Event FAQ?

If you're confused about how to participate in a particular staff-run game, I'd recommend carefully reading the first few posts that describe how to participate. Not every contest is for everyone, but we like for people to earn their prizes rather than them just being handed out for doing nothing, so a little effort will be needed on your part if you'd like to participate in those.

That being said, you can get every new item from the event without participating in the contests, if you so desire. You can purchase the special limited-time-only event items in Treat's Halloween Rares Shop, and you can purchase the new commons (which are 50% off for the event) in Trick's Halloween Commons Shop.

Is there anything in particular that you have questions about? Please don't hesitate to ask. :)

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 11-02-2010, 05:30 PM

I've been here for a few years now and even i get confused. then again i get confused rather easily.