Claud
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-31-2010, 03:48 PM

How is your halloween? Is it fun, boring, exciting? Talk about it here.

Aoi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Aoi Send a message via Yahoo to Aoi

Old 10-31-2010, 04:48 PM

My Halloween has been boring so far. -__-
I have not gone trick-or-treating, to a haunted house, or a party yet! O:<

Sidhe
i love me

Old 10-31-2010, 06:07 PM

Mine's been boring so far, too.

I was supposed to go to this haunted corn maze with my friends today,
but one of my friends decided they didnt want to go anymore. :gonk:

I think I'll have some fun later, though,
because I'm going to a halloween party and carving pumpkins later. c:

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2010, 07:06 PM

Eh, mine's so-so. I'm sitting here making Chili right now. Which I love. So that's fun. But the rest of my evening and night will be spent on homework. I have no idea what that means as far as entertainment goes. It could go either way. But I'd still rather be partying with my friends. They promised to call me, though, so that's good. :3

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2010, 07:08 PM

Well the rest of the Halloween weekend was fun. I went to the fair and also went to a Halloween party yesterday. I spent today working on homework and watching my sister play Resident Evil 2. Later I'm going to hand out candy and after the kids all go home, make some s'mores in the back yard.

miss happy sassy
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2010, 07:34 PM

My Halloween is going good. Watching Spaced Invaders right now.

nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2010, 07:44 PM

It's kinda boring right now, my husband made me go to the grocery store this morning to pick up some stuff IN FULL COSTUME. Got some really funny looks and high-tailed it through the store as quickly as possible.

Last night we had a party at our friend's house so today I'm just planning on giving out candy, watching horror movies and chatting :)

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-31-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike13 View Post
It's kinda boring right now, my husband made me go to the grocery store this morning to pick up some stuff IN FULL COSTUME. Got some really funny looks and high-tailed it through the store as quickly as possible.

Last night we had a party at our friend's house so today I'm just planning on giving out candy, watching horror movies and chatting :)
Pff you totally should have just strutted through the grocery store. ;)

nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2010, 07:51 PM

I wanted to but the looks from the old ladies were like daggers 0_0 Don't see what's so weird about a 20-something girl walking around in full goth gear (was dressing like Abby from NCIS). I was being polite at least...