Snowberry
Annihilator of Cookies

Old 11-11-2008, 04:14 AM

Suppi! :glomp: Good luck with your school work. D:

Iced-anime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2008, 07:47 PM

Heh, I actually was one of those kids that dozed off in class xD Didn't really do me much good in the end though. Stupid district D<

Wanna know what I did to make my school years last? I went to every single event the school held, ranging anywhere from dances to plays or bonfires to football games. Stuff like that will give you tons of memories when you leave. Also, hang out with your friends as much as possible. Leave time for schoolwork too, but going places on a daily basis with your peers is what really counts ;D After all, they're going to be going everywhere after high school and you probably won't get to see them anymore :<

Of course, I'll always be here for ya n-n
:cool:

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 11-13-2008, 02:07 AM

snow; Hii! <3 -hugs-
Thanks, I'll need it. xD;

iced; Well, I'm sure most people have fell asleep in class.. or maybe they almost did. xD
And the reason is not because we stay up all night on the computer. >:[

Wow.. o__o That's amazing. xD I'm not an active person like you, and I dislike dances or parties... so it's impossible for me to do all that. xD;
But yes, I'm sure you made a lot of good memories. :]] <33

Yeah.. I want to hang out with them as much as I can. <3
I have a good friend that is moving to Columbia next year.. she also goes to a different school than me, so it's hard to meet her and stuff.. plus, I can't drive yet.. but I really hope I can see her before she leaves.. >< [even if it means I have to go to a dance and invite her. xD]

~Black Petals~
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-06-2009, 04:39 AM

Good luck on your quest suppi! <3 Also I must say, your avatar is quite cute~ pink is such a nice color if worn with the right accessories. hm, I hope I'm not too late to reply to this thread -nervous-