xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-31-2015, 02:50 PM

Many years as past since Yuki cross Zero Kaname went through this school they left or died. New students come here and new vampires but also new evil have come to this nice weird school. A new evil as come and will destroy the school once and for all.

Name: Akito (no last name)
Bio: Akito is a vampire prince his family as been lords for many years when his great grandfather was casted out of the family he kill his family and he and his wife lived happily. Akito is a smart guy rude he loves chess. Akito goes to this school cause he heard of the the best vampires came here and would do anything to learn what they learn but also keep an eye if evil came to this school.
personality: rude, smart, strong, calm, deep down sweet,
picture:

Name: Luna Hatsune
Bio : Luna is the daughter of a vampire hunter one of the best a few people knew he had a child. Luna keeps a secret about her family but learning how to be a hunter herself. Luna had always had a gift she could see in the future but she could use a sword well. Luna comes to this school cause she wants to learn more of the vampires and the world.
Personality: Sweet, shy, kind, smart,
picture:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 06-06-2015, 02:45 AM

Name: Tsukiko (no last name)
Perso: easy going, relaxed, easily annoyed, short tempered
Bio: She is a "noble" vampire and can wield the element of wind. Meaning, she can call upon the wind to aid her in any shape or time. She has been going to True Cross for almost a full year now and just wants to graduate. She is also the vampire princess but chose not to tell anyone so she could be a regular school girl. No one knows who she really is, and wishes for it to stay like that.

Name: Matthew Robson
Perso: sweet, shy, smart, kind, lonely inside
Bio: Mat is a half blood vampire but keeps it to himself. His family was attacked by a pure blood and he is the only one who survived the attack, only he was changed. The headmaster is aware but also doesn't see the vampire blood dominate enough to react or danger any of the day class students, therefor he is apart of the day class. It is a secret that only he and the headmaster know of though.

(so sorry for the wait! x.x)

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 06-07-2015 at 04:20 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 06-06-2015, 09:42 PM

((remember i am a girl as well))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 06-06-2015, 11:56 PM

((i know... i'm just no good at boys really x.x do i need to change one of my characters to a male?))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-07-2015, 12:20 AM

((sadly yes i thought it would be fair don't get me wrong i like playing a guy but i also like playing a girl as well.))

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-07-2015, 04:20 AM

((fixed it. do you mind starting it?))

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-07-2015, 01:55 PM

Akito was in his room looking at his window and seeing people going by. Akito is the president just like Kaname was years ago he stays in Kaname room and Akito liked it he thought it was a nice room. Akito went to his desk and went to work on some work before he goes down to play his chess game with his best friend. Akito finish his work and left his papers in a nice order and got up and he looked nice dress and left his room and walked out and headed down stairs and went to the chess place and waited for his friend to come Akito is always calm. Akito friend got there and they were serious types when it comes to a chess match.

Luna was in her room sleeping but kept having those dreams again seeing death evil vampires coming and a girl and two man helping her fight the evil. Luna woke up and sat up and rubbed her eyes and wonder what it was. Luna got up and head to the mirror in her room and looked at herself she still had the scar on her chest area but she hides it from people. Luna went to the bathroom to get wash up and dressed. Luna put on the day class outfit and put her hair in a cute ponytail and put in a cute pin in her hair. Luna grabbed her bag and left her room and headed for the school.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-08-2015, 01:54 AM

She didn't know why, but Tsukiko was told by the headmaster to go see Akito. Why? Who knows... Tsukiko sighed as she walked down the hall towards the presidents room. Maybe he had some papers for her? She stopped trying to think about as she approached the door. This was about the time that he and his friend played chess- which they didn't like getting interrupted. Fun. Standing in front of the door, she raised her hand to knock on the door. "President Akito, I was told to come see you." She said just loud enough for them to hear her.

Matthew groaned as he rolled out from underneath his comforting blankets and glared at his clock. Class would be starting soon... He reached over and turned the alarm off and slowly sat up, running a hand through his messy red hair. He stayed in the dorms of True Cross so that the headmaster could keep a sharp eye on him. Shaking his head roughly, he slowly rose from the bed and went to take a shower. After the fifteen minute shower, he dressed himself with the day class uniform and grabbed his bag. Today would be the day he would talk to Luna, the cutest girl in his class. He's had a crush on her since the first day he laid eyes on her. With that, he walked out of his dorm room and headed towards the school.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-08-2015, 02:55 AM

Akito and his friend was playing chess and then Akito heard the door and then sigh and then he got up and told his friend about the door. Akito opened the door and he looked handsome and looked at her "yes what do you want girl." Akito said calmly but rude much. Akito hated when someone rude his Chess game.

Luna got to the school she put her bag in her locker and got her shoes out and put them on. Luna went to her class room and sat in the front of the class and Luna kept on looking through the books and writing for her next class. Luna kept wondering about the night class who they are.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 06-27-2015, 02:45 AM

Tsukiko rolled her eyes slightly. "The headmaster told me to come see you." She said plainly. "Do you have something for me or did he want you to speak with me?" She asked, gently folding her arms over her chest as not to seem rude to the president.

Mat strolled down the long way of the dorm and headed straight to his locker. Then he headed to his class and took his seat, taking out his notebook and waited for class to begin. He noticed Luna going through the books and glanced at her curiously, wondering what she was thinking.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-15-2015, 12:22 AM

Akito looked at her and heard the headmaster and was in deep thought about it. "what did the headmaster want this time i will worry about that later." Akito looked at her and said "What is your name if i may ask girl." Akito said he knew his chess game must wait for now and wonder who this girl was he must know.

Luna was flipping though her books and trying to understand the questions of the vampires. Luna sigh a bit and then turned around and she saw a boy and she smiled at him Luna was the pretty girl but she was the quiet one. Luna turned around and listen to the teacher about the great hunter was Zero and his wife Yuki who went to school here but could never find them. Luna wondered where they are now. Luna wonder about that boy and she thought he was cute she blushed a bit.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-15-2015, 12:59 AM

Tsukiko waited patiently for him to answer her. When he finally said something, she sighed quietly under her breath. "My name is Tsukiko, I came to play chess with you last week?" She answered calmly. His friend couldn't make it and she offered to play instead, and she totally beat him at his own game. He almost found out her secret though... So she hadn't come to offer a game of chess in awhile.

Mat noticed Luna looking at him, and shyly averted his eyes as he put his head down so that the sleeves of his uniform would hide his red cheeks. He buried his head in his arm when she smiled at him, then slowly lifted his head and cleared his throat quietly as the teacher told the story of Zero and Yuki. He even took some notes.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-15-2015, 01:25 AM

Luna was listening the story and taking notes on it and then she rubbed her neck a bit she was getting tired and bored a bit. Luna heard the bell and class was over she got up and put her books and notebooks in her bag.

Akito looked at her and heard her name and and he sighed deeply and then said "are you a human or a vampire?" Akito was blunt what he ask he never hides who he is.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-15-2015, 01:32 AM

Tsukiko lightly crossed her arms over her chest, again trying not to be rude. "I'm a vampire." She answered casually. He never really did like Akito's attitude- but she had to respect him. So she let it go over her head.

Mat gathered his books and put them in his bag when the bell rang. He scurried out of the class with the rest of the students and headed to his next class, completely forgetting about his plan to ask Luna out.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-15-2015, 02:33 AM

Luna was heading to her next class until she found a note on the ground and saw the boy dropped it. Luna ran to him and touched his shoulder "you drop this."

Akito looked at her and then took off his glasses and then got closer to her and he had beautiful eyes and grinned at her and said "you don't look like a vampire you are too beautiful all the girls here are not beautiful." Akito pulled back and put on his glasses again and said "your room is not far from here and we can talk about something." Akito got serious and would not talk until they were alone.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-15-2015, 02:46 AM

Mat immediately turned around when his shoulder was tapped. He blinked, seeing the girl he had been crushing on since the first day he saw her. Mat carefully took the note from her and smiled. "Thanks." He said to her, glad that she wasn't one of the nosy students. It would have been embarrassing for her to read the note, asking her out. She was just so cute! He shly averted his eyes from her. "I um... What..are your plans for lunch?" Mat asked quietly.

Tsukiko blinked a few times when Akito suddenly got really close to her. She cleared her throat quietly and pushed some of her snow white hair out of her face, trying to turn red at his sudden compliment. She nodded to him and lowered her arms. "Fine then." She said quietly as she began to walk towards her room, which was just down the hall.