lol its ok

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-08-2013, 12:04 AM

((I'm waiting for Temple to post.))

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 04-08-2013, 06:47 PM

((Ok, I'm hating my computer right now. I just finished my post, and it crashed. Sorry guys, you'll have to wait a little bit longer to hear from Malen... ;A; ))

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 04-08-2013, 07:10 PM

Alexandrian nodded as Rena made her way over to he "Why hello Rena" Alexandrian said as she played with her shoulder pad trying to fix a kink in it "I was going to take Flinx with me to the military camp on the front lines to rally the troops and hope the fighting hasn't started up again" Alexandrian said with a sigh it was troubling that none of her guests showed up but she didn't give up hope that she can end the war with a large surrender.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-10-2013, 12:09 AM

"Sounds good my lady. I shall come with you both." Rena said smiling at Finx. "Oh mother can I really go? This will be great I'll get my sword." Finx rushed off to get her sword. "She's very exitcable...my lady I don't mean to over step my place but what are you going to tell her about taking over for you?"

Temple

Old 04-10-2013, 01:14 AM

Alexandrian nodded to Rena she new even if she wanted to she couldn't stop Rena from fallowing them it had been a while since they were both on a war zone together and that was the crusades Alexandrian smiled "i wouldn't feel safe with out you watching me" Alexandrian smiled as Finx ran for her sword Alexandrian looked at Rena "she's such an eager child isn't. . ." Alexandrian was caught off guard by Rena's question "if this works out ill never have to tell her" Alexandrian mumbled under her breath.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:55 PM

"My lady you know thats not fair to Finx." Rena sighed "She'll hate you if she finds out you're hiding things from her...I'm sorry my lady i should not have spoken so blantly."

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 04-11-2013, 07:56 PM

As Maeln continued to walk down the hall--well, he was jogging really--his mind seemed to go back to the girl who was with the King, and questions about her filled his mind. Who was she? Why was she there? Why was she speaking with the King? And so many more questions. Every time he thought of a possible answer for one question, and new one would pop up. Of course, the small boy knew that he could have simply read their minds to figure out what was going on, but Malen was against doing that unless it was absolutely needed. He felt like he was invading someone's privacy when he read minds--which, he was, really.

When he got to the garden--which was really only a medium sized field outside the castle that was filled with plants and such--Malen got down on the ground and began looking for the plants and herbs that he needed. But he was never able to fully concentrate on his task. He was a bit curious around new people that he hadn't seen before--probably because he talked to almost all the people who resided in the castle, and even had permission to go in, so it was actually very rare for him to see someone that he didn't know.

"Ugh! This is annoying! Just...find... the damed....herbs!!" he shouted quietly at himself, running his hands through the mess of strawberry-blonde hair that lay on top of his head.

Surely he would bump into the girl again and he would be able to ask what she was doing. Until then, he had to find the herbs and plants he needed to make his poisons and medicines.

If only I didn't get tired when I manifest things.... he thought with a sigh as he dug through the grass and herbs and plants to figure out which ones he needed.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 04-23-2013, 10:46 PM

(sorry I havent made it back to the rp. I got hit with a crap ton of stuff from School this week for Finals. Is the rp still going on?)

Temple

Old 04-23-2013, 10:49 PM

(no I closed it sorry)

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 04-24-2013, 01:44 AM

(Oh ok... I had just been gone for a little while cuz my teachers decided it would be fun to pile on the assignments.)