Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-24-2013, 12:22 AM

For most humans they go through their life with no wonder of what really goes on around them. For humans that is a good thing. In the small town in Oregon there lives a world of humans and immortals. Here in the middle of no where new and old meet. For some it's heaven on earth for others it's the worst place on earth. Here humans, vampires, shifters, and much more live side by side every day. To the humans it is just another day. But to the immortals it is much more.

This little town is a second chance for immortals. Here vampires,werewolves, and other immortals and magical beings can live in peace side by side humans. The only rule here is no reveling yourself to the humans who live here and to live with them side by side. It isn't always easy and sometimes battles do erupt but it is up to the immortals to protect their piece of heaven and the humans around them.

Story

This is the one place where those who want to live in harmony with humans come. There are all kinds of races here right under the local humans noses. Here all races are to conceal their true identity and to protect the home they have made here among the humans. This isn't easy but if your up for the challenge then join the community.

Sometimes life can't help but ruin a good thing. There are those in the immortal community who don't approve of this life. So there is always the threat from other immortals. So the question is what side are you on?

PHP Code:
Picture:

Name:
Race:(Are you humanVampire?....)
Powers:(What gifts do you have?)
Occupation: (Are you a studentare you a doctorWhat do you do here?)
Dislikes:(What do you dislike?)
Bio: (How did you end up hereHow do you like living in a small town where it's five hours if not longer to get to the nearest large city? Are you here to live in peace with humans or here to end the peace?)
Extra:(What else would you like to put in?) 
Rules

*follow all men rules
*Enjoy yourself by all means.
*Please keep all occ off the thread if you can. If you need a occ thread made let me know.
*No killing without the other persons ok.
* post your profiles on here or send them to me!

PROFILES ACCEPTED

Picture:
Name: Fox (Emily Lake)
Race:Vampire
Powers: Able to heal with a touch and she's gifted with her mind.
Dislikes: Blood, People, Wars, and killing for no reason.
Bio: Fox has memory loss from two thousand years. She is use to the life of military. From what she can remember she only remembers being property of the government. Besides being a geek with electronics she has her Doctor degree and is a very accomplished Doctor. Though you want find records of it without clearance and unless you went to Japan where she was taught and earned her degree. After the lose of her best friends she had served with for over a hundred years she was sent to a retirement of shorts. This is her only chance to have normal life. Do to her appearance she was suited for the roll as a student. Really it was chosen since that would be the lesser evil and greater chance for her to not lose her temper. As of now her only goal is to fit in as best as she can.
Extra:Fox has a love for weapons and a good fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
Picture:
Name: Finx Sunfara
Race: Vampire?
Powers: She has the ability to read and control minds.
Dislikes: Sunlight, other vampires, and dogs.
Bio: Finx has lived in this town since she was young and the west was barely settled. She feels she owns the town and has to suppress the need to hunt everyone until the bend to her will. She lives in peace with the humans she has to or else her prey will turn on her.
Extra: she looks to be about 19.

Picture:
Name: Kya Archer
Race:Witch
Powers: Being a earth witch she uses talimens to do most of her spell work.
Dislikes: Dogs, bees, ley lines, and demons.
Bio: Kya has lived in the town all her life. Her parents are witch's as well and have lived in the town there whole lives. She goes to school because she lives pretending for a while that she's just like everyone else.
Extra:
the cat in the picture is her familier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath

Name: Akito Takahashi
Age: Has the looks of 19 but is actually a few thousand years old.
Race: Dragon
Powers: Inhuman strength, agility and speed. Also able to breathe out ice and fire. Finally he is also able to shift into his large dragon form.
Likes: Sweets, cooking, drawing, reading, playing music, animals, and being outside.
Dislikes: Death, total darkness, cocky people, violence.
Bio: Akito's life has always been a big secret to everyone in the small town he lived in. Not one person other then himself knew about his own past, however the big problem was that even Akito didn't remember who his parents were and where his original home was. All that he could remember was that the first time he was able to reopen his eyes, he had been at the bottom of a huge mountain in his human form. Throughout his life ever since that day, Akito had been traveling around the planet to find some answer to what happened to him and what happened to his memory. After about a few hundred years passing by, Akito had come across this small town as he had decided at first to simply stay for a night to rest but ended up staying and becoming a very talented musician as well as chef. Throughout the whole time he still woks here in the town, he continues to resist speaking with anyone around him. Even though he lives here now, his thoughts on one day figuring out his past still remains deep within his heart.
Extra: He can play nearly any instrument given to him, his specialty for cooking is normally pastry but he can easily cook other foods as well. Even with his horns and wings hidden at all times, the purple strange markings all over his arms still remain in his human form and the crescent moon-like shape marking still remains on his forehead as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codette
Picture:
Name: Kitty Moore
Race: Cat Shifter
Powers:changes into a cat/ changes body parts to feline parts
Likes: painting, hiking, spending time in the woods alone.
Dislikes: dogs, structure, having her tail pulled
Bio: Kitty moved to the outskirts of town when she was 18. She mainly keeps to herself and the woods, but sh e has made a few good friends in town. She enjoys the peace of the area and is fully willing to hunt down anyone thats stands to hurt her way of life
Extra:Shes a secret romantic. She dreams about truelove

Last edited by Phoneix; 05-25-2013 at 03:00 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-25-2013, 03:51 AM

Within a matter of moments, a loud ringing noise had suddenly gone off as a young male with jet black hair had quickly blinked both of his eyes in shock. A soft gasp had escaped his lips as he turned his head left and right in curiosity of where the noise had come from. This male was none other then the chef of the cafe, nearly almost everyone had known Akito to be nothing more then a chef and a musician of the small town but that was nearly it. The male had no real friends and no family members that lived in the small town so he hadn't ever thought of telling anyone else other then himself about his life story; at the least of what he could remember from it. By the time Akito had found the source of the noise, he had found out that it was the time cooker that he had set on top of the stone oven. His cake had finally finished baking as he had reached both of his bare hands into the oven for the plate that held the cake.

Due to him being a dragon, the heat of a simple metal plate that had a cake on it didn't affect him whatsoever. He had been the only cook within the kitchen, so there had been really no need for him to hide his true power from himself. Carrying the cake out to the front of the cafe, he had placed cake itself onto the stand which stood behind a large wall of glass. Along next to the cake were many other different pastries that Akito had also baked earlier in the day. The cafe was only just opening after a long night of staying closed.

While he had waited for the customers to come in. Akito had made his way around the counter before grabbing his violin that he normally kept underneath the cash register. Whenever he had no customers coming into the cafe, the only thing he ever could do was play his music to keep his own mind preoccupied. After grabbing his violin, Akito had taken a seat onto one of the stools that were around the room that was meant for customers. Closing his eyes, he had exhaled a deep breath before he had began to play his music until it had filled the entire room around him.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-27-2013, 01:17 AM

Kitty Moore slowly woke up to the sun filtering through her stained glass window above her bed. She had slept in again.
With a long body stretch, she crawled out of her queen-sized bed, and padded to her dresser, long enough to grab a pair of yoga pants and a tanktop. She looked into the mirror and shook out her mass of black wavy hair. Smiling into her reflection, winked and headed to the kitchen. A quick cup of coffee, and then she'd head out with her paints. Her lovely little cabin suited her needs quite well. It kept her far enough from people that she could shift without worry, but close enough that people never thought her odd...Then again few men got passed her appearance to think about her personal quirks.

Kitty grabbed a large bag-which she always stocked with her art supplies so so she could just head out the door- and slipped on black ballet flats and headed out the door. She would've preferred barefoot, but a few hikers had taken to going around her cabin, and at least the flats were a type of shoe.
The young woman made her way to her favoured clearing, setting out her paints, she looked at the scene before her. The short grass, and natural stone placement, it made her think of faeries. So she painted that image. Some poking their heads from around the trees, tiny orbs of light skittering about in sunbeams. One particularly detailed faerie picking wildflowers. The scene unfolded itself right on her easel, the colours vibrant, the picture enchanting. This is why Kitty was an artist. She may not keep to schedule, but talent she had in spades.

When she finished, she set the image aside to let the paint adhere and dry. Taking a moment, she looked around, and with a smile shifted. Her body slowly shrank to the size of an average house cat, pitch black, but for the tips of her ears that were streaked with a smokey grey. She wandered the forest, unafraid and worry-less. She didn't go far from the spot, encase someone spotted her supplies, but she enjoyed the freedom. As a cat her senses were sharper and her mind more focused. And she just felt happy.

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2013, 09:29 PM

Fox sat motionless for most of the night. She stared at the computer screen not sure what to make of it. She was the best at electronics and hacking. Her frustration was not understand why of all times she was being put down by the government. She wasn't cut out for civilian life. As far back as she could trace history of herself she had always been in some government and in some war. She had been born to fight and that was where her skills laid. She rolled her eyes as she shut the computer down. She wasn't like the others here. She thought at she walked to her large oak doors and open them peering out above the strange sleepy town below. The people here knew nothing of war, pain, plague, or suffering. They didn't know anything of her kind and some of the others here. The others here came here for peace of some short it appeared. As far as she could tell they where content here appearing to be human.

She was happy to see a overcast as she stepped outside and shut the large doors behind her. Yes unlike most of her kind sun didn't turn her to ash. She didn't know why she was special in that regards. She had been hunted by her kind for years, and by humans since she was very special in her skills and race. She had grown to dislike the sun thanks to it's ability to make her look even paler than normal. She admit she didn't quite fit in due to her attire but almost. She wore her camo pants and her combat boots. Her favorite red t-shirt covered by her loyal brown leather jacket. Her black hair danced about her looking wild and defiant. She looked more like she should be going to the underground of some city instead of the simple cafe in town. Down her left arm her dragon tattoo shown like a neon sign. She left her guns and swords at home. She had promised her adopted family that she would do her best to blend in for once.

As she passed strangers on the street she did her best to ignore the stares. She wasn't use to people and their sent was kind of over powering. Not that she wanted to drink their blood. Unlike most of her kind she find human blood repulsive. She cringed as she passed by a group of humans on her way in to the cafe. Once inside she let out a breath as she relaxed happy to see no one else was in there yet. Her eyes cut the sound of music. She watched the strange man as she found his music rather enjoyable. Something that surprised her more than anything. Her attention shifted quickly as a sent intoxicated her. She moved unconsciously to the class where the pastries where. Her eyes locked on the beautiful cake as she inhaled more of it's wonderful sent. Cake had to be the one thing she had never lost her affection for. This one she prayed was as good as it was smelling. She looked like a tiger about to puce on it's prey as she stared at it.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-29-2013, 12:10 AM

Keeping his attention mostly onto the notes that he had played upon his violin, Akito hadn't really bothered much about looking around the room. Many times it would take a matter of minutes for him to even get a single customer into his small cafe, every so often he would direct his eyesight around the whole room only to find that no one had arrived yet. However, by the time Akito had finally decided to finish his song and lowered the violin onto the table he sat at. The sound of what seemed to be a female had already been standing by the glass where he had just placed his nearly baked cake. Turning his head over toward the new woman who had arrived, Akito stood up to his feet before slowly making his way over toward the girl.

Once he had arrived several feet away from the girl, he had raised a single brow in curiosity if the girl was alright. With his thoughts wandering through his head, he had thought for sure the girl was going to simply break the glass just to get the cake. "May I help you, miss?" He finally spoke up as he tilted his head ever so slightly. He wasn't much of a surprise to him that the girl had taken most of her attention onto the cake, the aroma of a freshly baked cake or any freshly baked pastry had normally taken the attention of many of his customers due to the scent still lingering on around the room.

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2013, 12:28 AM

Fox snapped out of the intoxicating trance the cake had put her in. She found herself staring at a strange male. She quickly gave a bow of her head as her eyes looked back to the cake. "I would like some of your wonderful cake....and some of your pastries. If you wouldn't mind could you pick your favorites for me and let me try them." She said hoping she didn't look like a nut job to him. Though when she thought about her appearance she already looked questionable why not add cake crazy to it. She paused for a moment as she looked around the cafe. It was different from most she had been in. She kinda liked being there witch was strange for her even though it reeked of human.

"I am sorry for being rude. I'm Emily but my friends call me Fox." She said trying to be hospitable. "I am new here. Your cake smells wonderful." She said hoping to start off on good foot with him.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-29-2013, 05:21 AM

Watching as how the dark-haired female had bowed her head in respects toward him, it hadn't taken much time for Akito to end up bowing his own head down to show the same respect to the woman. From what she had stated, it sounded as though his thoughts about how the woman wanted a piece of the freshly baked cake was correct. However, she had also seemed to want his opinion on which of his favorite pastries throughout the cafe was and to get her those as well. Raising a brow at her words, Akito stepped behind the counter before picking up the entire cake from it's glass display. Placing it to the side, he had reached underneath one of the cabinets for a knife before cutting smoothly through the cake and placing it into a small white box.

By the time he had turned right back around to hand the woman the white box which had the cake, Akito took his gaze back down toward the different pastries he had for display. "I'm honestly sorry, but to pick out my favorite is rather impossible for me. All of them are quite good, pick any of your choice." He informed before hearing as how the woman introduced herself as Emily and her nickname being Fox, as well as that she had been new to this town. "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Emily. My name is Akito Takahashi." The only reason he hadn't bothered to call her by her nickname was since she had stated that was what her 'friends' called her, and the last time he had checked they had only just met. "What brings you to this small town Miss Emily?"

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-29-2013, 03:45 PM

Fox stared at the white box as a smile came across her face hearing the man. "You enjoy baking don't you?" She said hearing it in his voice. She looked around the shop as she tried to deiced what else should she get. She felt all expression leave her face as she heard his last statement. "Please call me Fox. I hope to become friends with you. Besides if you keep making cakes smell this good you'll get to know me very well." She said as a small smile appeared on her face . The smile faded however as she thought about his question. "I honestly am not sure why. This was more of a idea from my adopted family. They felt I was to involved with my work and needed a change in pace. I'm suppose to come here and make friends and a life that doesn't involve my last assignment. " She said as she looked up at Akito.

She laughed as her mind played the last statement over again. "I promise I'm not some......"She couldn't say nut job or killer to him. She was a bit crazy and was a killer by nature. Not that she had any intent on killing anyone or anything here. "crazed scientist that's going to have the government around checking on my work." She said smiling hoping that would cover up her poor choice of words. "I'm suppose to go to high school again here and work at my new electronic shop that my relative here tried to start up. I have some long hours ahead of me just getting it up to date. It's ashamed he had to leave for the army. " She said as she felt awkward. "How about two of your chocolate cup cakes and a apple strudel to go?" She said wanting to smack herself for how she had made her first impression with Akito. Maybe her family was right for sending her away. Her people skills had slipped over the last hundred years or so. "I promise I'll get out of your hair sir." She said as she smiled at him.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 05-29-2013, 05:24 PM

After about an hour of wandering the cat pawed back to her painting supplies and shifted. Kitty's graceful body unfolded and she shook out her black mass of hair. Still unsure of how her clothes disapeared and reappeared when she shifted, Kitty decided once again not to question it. Grabbing the bag and her canvas, Kitty headed to the house long enough to change into a pair of light wash jeans and a bright red tanktop. Slipping on her purple peak-a-boo kitten heels, she left the cabin for the town just outside the woods.
Kitty loved coming into town. She sold her art to the small gallery, and enjoyed the pasties at the bakery. The people in town were kind, and accepting of her odd ways.
Her exotic eyes took in the art in the galley window as she passed. She'd return with more pieces another day. She headed straight for the bakery. "Good Morning Akito!" She smiled enthusiastically. "Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were busy with someone. I'll wait my turn." Kitty hoped her warm smile was contagious. She hadn't seen the girl around town before, and wanted to make a good impression.

Kitty breathed in through her nose. She smelled the sugar and butter in the pastries, Akito's odd sent, and something completely different from the girl. Her sent wasn't human, wasn't cat-shifter, nor was it...whatever Akito is.... Sent doesn't lie. The small girl smiled to herself, who was she to judge the 'others' that come through the town.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:24 PM

Kya sat in class bored out of her mind toying with her amulet that hid her birth mark from people. It was a witch mark one she had been born with and that set her apart from everyone else even her own kind. She sighed and glanced at the clock willing it to go faster.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-31-2013, 12:13 AM

(sawwi i thought i posted here. x.x)

After giving Fox her white box with a slice of Akito's freshly baked cake, when she had asked him that he truly enjoyed baking the dark-haired male couldn't help but look down at the pastries that were on display with a small smile across his lips. He hadn't answered the woman since it was all too well obvious that he did enjoy baking several different pastries. It was probably the only thing other then playing his violin that kept his mind occupied so that he wouldn't have to think too much about his own past and how he couldn't ever seem to remember it. For a moment while Akito had stared at his pastries it had almost been as though he had fallen into a small trance of his own, all he could see in front of his face was no longer pastries or glass but rather flames surrounding him and the sounds of screams of both men and women. Within an instant, when Fox had spoke up on telling him to call her by her nickname since she had wanted to become his friend as well as if he had continued to bake like this it wasn't going to be difficult; he quickly snapped out of his trance and nodded to her with a small yet nervous smile across his lips. "O-oh..Alright Miss Fox. "

By the time Fox had explained the reason to why she had been here, Akito couldn't help but to raise a single brow at what she had meant by that her parents told her to come here to get a change of pace. He didn't bother to ask her what her previous job was nor did he expect her to randomly pop out and tell him as well. Once she had stated on what other pastries she had wanted, Akito had grabbed yet another large white box before slipping in the two chocolate cupcake and handing her the box as well. When she had spoken about getting out of his hair, he shook his own head in disagreement. "It's alright, there isn't any rush. You can leave whenever you like, everyone in the town is rather polite. You most likely won't find anyone trying to force your out."

After finishing up his sentence, it wasn't long before yet another person had decided to enter the cafe. This time, rather then it being a random stranger that was new to the town it was none other then Kitty. She decided to apologize for randomly popping in since she had thought that Akito was with another customer, which he was. A small smile remained on the dark-haired male's lips as he shook his head to Kitty. "It's alright Miss Kitty. What would you like?" He had asked before shifting his gaze between both Fox and Kitty, thinking that the two of them were most likely going to have some sort of conversation.

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-31-2013, 05:36 PM

Fox went silent as she heard another enter. She could tell by the smell it was female and some short of a cat. She only gave a simple nod of her head to Akito. She took both her white boxes and headed up to the cash register where she simply left a hundred dollar bill. She turned and made her way out of the cafe. She glanced at the woman called Kitty on her way out. The strange woman was rather beautiful in her own way. Once outside she headed down the street to the electronic store. Today she had plans on staying here then tomorrow she was go to school has her so called parents had made arrangements. She walked down to the store happy to see her store was finished. It was the only over modern thing the town she figured.

Once inside she placed the two boxes on the best she had behind her counter. She open the box with the cake and picked up a fork from one of the desk drawers . She had a stash in there just encase. She cut into the cake and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the wonderful taste. That was the one thing that made the world go away. She open her eyes as she looked around her store. She had some work to do today. She put the fork down as she open the second box with the cup cakes and picked one up. She stared at it for a moment before her fang extend and attacked the poor innocent thing. There was nothing left of it but the paper when she was done. She licked her lips where some of the evil addicting frosting laid. She then threw the paper away and went to stocking her selves.