DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-09-2013, 05:33 PM

Ava's hand would grip the handle of her swords more but loosens slightly as she listened to her king. Her eyes would follow the young princess as she walked passed them and a smirk would come across her face. She knew that the eldest was going to show up soon and she was going to knock her out all right. Soon her eyes would fall onto Ty and her smirk went away. 'What is she doing..' she thought to herself. She was able to feel that Ty already had a disliking towards her, but i didn't bother her at all. She blinks once and then glances back down at the king. She noticed that he was using his Ancension Magic. Waiting him for a moment, she would then glance at the prince, she knew that if the eldest princess saw him, something was going to happen. "Todd is it not?" she says walking towards him slightly.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-10-2013, 12:37 AM

"That was the plan, My battle-mage. "he said. "You were loyal to my father, and your loyal to me. I trust you, and my guard's, more then any of them. That's why I keep my inner council to you. I'm using the Boy's rage against his father to an advantage, and with the Two Mythic one's (Snow and Fredrick), we can use their magic as support, so my assassin's can sneak in. "he said, explaining thing's to him. "Once thing's are done, and over with, I will need you to help gain support of the Religous Faction, and with the young princess in custody, we have the support of the people. The Young one is the pure one of Those damned traitor's. "He said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-10-2013, 03:26 AM

Todd lifted his head,to give the illusion of looking at the woman."Yes,ma'am,that is my name." He answered cautiously.Since no one outside of his immediate family knew of his existence,he was wary of anyone else now that he had exposed himself.Until his father was overthrown,it was best for him to remain anonymous.Anyone could reveal him,which would be both a danger and a real pain in the neck.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-10-2013, 07:22 AM

[sorry for not answering, I forgot to subscribe -.-]

Fredrick and Snow Angel listened to the Exiled King speak to them all as Fredrick watched his sister sit down next to the woman sitting down. A smile appeared on his face as he turned away and nodded to the plan. 'Interesting plan. I better make sure things go well then.' He thought to himself as he turned his eyes towards Snow Angel. Since she was able to see the future, things might be easier with her help. Fredrick turned his head once he heard a voice, using his hearing, he figured it was Ava. A smile grew on his face as he spoke, "Same to you Ava." Fredrick said as Snow Angel looked at Ava blinking, "Snow Angel grow big girl." She said softly. Fredrick watched for a few moments as one of the Princesses walked into the tavern and asked a coat rack for some food. Once that was corrected, Lorcen closed his eyes and seem to have followed the man he was talking to earlier. "Snow, why don't you get something to eat?" Fredrick said, taking out a small pouch of money. "But Snow Angel want brother eat." She protested as she stood up from her seat. "I already ate. Here, now go eat." He said smiling softly as Snow Angel nodded and went to the counter. Fredrick hated lying to his sister but he didn't have much of a choice, his sister was allergy to certain spices on the food and had to make a special order. He, himself, hadn't eaten in a few days which wasn't new. His sister was his main priority and as long as she ate, he was full with happiness.

Snow Angel stood at the counter and waited for the Bartender to come to her. Once the Princess had walked in and started talking to the coat rack. A mental question mark had left her head once it happened, a soft giggle escaped her lips as her large red witch hat with the purple hemming and a strange looking mask on it tilted over he eyes. Snow Angel's eyes widen once she felt eyes looking at her, especially the men in the tavern, she turned her head and body away from everyone and prayed no one was behind her once she had gotten the food she wanted to eat.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-10-2013, 05:14 PM

Roxanne flushed furiously at the man speaking to her, she turned towards him quickly, bowing her head ever so slightly to hide her eyes from his view, before she could say anything to him though he had walked off, it caused her to blink in surprise for a few moments before he was quickly replaced by a woman that had actually helped her out with what she was trying to do. "Thank you so very much." she said as she bowed to her, smilingly at the female as she kept her eyes cast to the floor. "Sadly i have poor eye sight.....though you had no need to help me out though." she said to her as she stood up straight once more, her eyes looking around the room though she couldn't see but ten feet past her nose. "If it is not to much of a bother....could you please help me?" she said to her as she adjusted the scarf to hide her hair even more, smiling at everyone, even waving.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-10-2013, 05:34 PM

Ava would smile at Fredrick and Snow Angel. Her eyes would glance back toward Locern as he continues to speak. She would close her eyes for a moment before opening them once more. So the young princess was blind as well. Her eyes would then go back to Fredrick as he tells Snow Angel to go get some food for herself. Her eyes follow Snow Angel for a moment before she leans against a chair looking at Fredrick. "How's life treating you Fredrick?" she says reaching into her bag handing him an apple. As well as she knew him and his sister, he probably hasn't ate in awhile.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 02-11-2013, 04:35 AM

Ty was happy that the girl had asked for her help. Though the girl was near sided, she could tell that she could see the world better than most people. This made her interested of whether or not she was against her father and sisters actions so many years ago. She took the arm of the girl gently as if to help her in making her way anywhere. "Yes, dear, I can help you. I plan to anyways. I like how you think, my dear. Helping the people is your first instinct. Now I will definitely help you get that done." Little did the little princess know that the way she was going to help her was through the reborn of the exiled king to his rightful throne. She helped the girl as the bartender started to pull out all of the food the girl asked for.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-12-2013, 03:12 AM

Fredrick blinked a few times as he watched his sister walk to the few moments, making sure she was OK before turning his dark red eyes towards Ava and caught the apple she tossed to him. Even when blind, Fredrick was able to catch things without looking. "Thanks." He said biting into the apple and started to eat, the first thing he ate in a while. "It's OK I guess. It's getting a little harder to feed Snow Angel due to her allergens. But I'm manage, it's surprising not that hard since the other Clerics said all she has to do is get the same food but with different spices." He said eating biting into the apple again. "And you?" Fredrick asked smiling softly as he looked Ava into her eyes smiling.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-15-2013, 05:31 PM

"Thank you." Roxanne said to her as she moved her hand to the one that on her arm, following after her with not a sign reluctance in her manner. She just was the type of person that automatically trusted people, and it would take a lot for her to stop trusting someone. "These people.....they do not deserve what they are being put through.The king treats them as if they are traitors even though they are just trying to make a living and be happy." she said to her honestly, not caring if anyone heard what she said about her father, though hopefully no one would figure out who she was. "Thank you very much. This is for all your trouble." she said kindly to the bartender, pulling a bag out, it was clearly weighed down with plenty of coins, more then enough for the trouble that the man had gone through for her. "Would you like to go to the orphanage with me?" she said to the female next to her before she let her go so that she may take some of the food and head out to the wagon that was waiting for her and the food.

Andraus

Old 02-16-2013, 01:25 AM

Waiting for Stigmar's response, Lorcen didn't notice that his Energy was depleting quickly. By the time he noticed, he barly was abled to retract his soul back, before collapsing on the ground, from exhaustion. His hood, luckily, still covered his face, so noone saw who he was.

Daeman35

Old 02-16-2013, 02:35 AM

((Im sorry i havent been online. I've been dealing with a death right now and unfortunately its still not over. I will do the best i can to post sometime this week, but we will see what happens.))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2013, 03:06 AM

((oh my gosh,honey you take your time.lots of love and prayers your way! You can talk to me anytime you need to.))
Todd was first to react.He quickly caught the rightful king and pulled him up onto the seat,propping him up.He made sure the man's hood was low enough to cover his face,and he used just a little bit of elemental magic to bring a breeze to his face."Easy now.You shouldn't tax yourself so.Save your energy." He muttered.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2013, 04:44 PM

Ava would return the gently smile. "Just traveling with Lorcen" When she says that she turns and notices Todd holding him up. He must of used all of his energy. Ava would move over and kneels down beside Lorcen and keeps his hood over his eyes. "Lorcen you know you can use that power for that long..." she whispers softly and then looks at Todd. If he didn't catch him, he'll probably would of hit his head on the table, probably sending him into a coma. That was the last thing that they needed. Ava would hold Locern studying his face. It looked like he was sleeping but he wasn't. She remembered the days she would stand beside him, watching him practice this power. It would drain him of his energy in a heart beat.

Andraus

Old 02-17-2013, 07:31 AM

Lorcen coughed, and got up, pushing the helping hand's away. "Il be okay...."he whispered. "If I can't do this much, I'm not fit to rule this kingdom. "he said to them. Even though he said this, he still looked exhausted. He sat back down, holding his head. "Khaine save us if I can't do anything for my people...." he whispered.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-17-2013, 08:01 AM

Todd's wings ruffled beneath his cloak."Majesty," He said,"You have already done something for your people.Simply by being alive,you have helped us.And you have given hope to those of us lucky enough to know of your presence.Hope,I have learned,is a powerful thing." He assured the king."The best thing you can do is stay alive and well.If you are unable to go on,then there is no hope,and with no hope,we can do nothing."

Daeman35

Old 02-17-2013, 02:30 PM

Tylith was surprised at how this girl could say so many terrible things about her father. No princess would ever blame their father of the atrocities that enveloped this state. They would all believe that it was for the greater good or something like that. At least thats what the stories of old had said each princess had done in the past, but not this one. She was kean on the fact that her father had done something wrong and she was going to fix it. Even the smallest thing she could do, she was going to. Ty had been helping the girl get to the bartender, when she noticed that her love was not in his body. Or at least his soul wasnt. She started to worry about him, but quickly shook it away. There was no way he would do anything too reckless like staying out too long. So she turned back to the bartender. He seemed to be utterly surprised at the amount of gold this one little girl had been carrying when she gave it to him. She wasnt much for sight, but even after she was led to the bartender, she let go of Ty and started to pick up one of the things of food she had ordered. Giving it some thought, she decided it was time to use her own little magic. Shadow magic was a fine art. Some things you had to do through dance and others you were able to do it on the spot with whatever shadow shown in the sight of the object you wanted to move. Looking at everything that had to be moved, she clapped her hands lightly together and did a few hand signs then chanted a little bit. Once done, she watched as all of the rest of the food vanished into the shadows.
Looking to her king, she noticed that Todd had caught him as he had come back to his body. Of course, he pushed everyone away who tried to help. That was their king for them. If he couldnt do it now, then he couldnt help his people. Thats what he had always thought. She hoped that he would reconsider as soon as they put him back at his rightful place as king, but she knew otherwise.
As she followed the girl outside, the food seemed to show up in the wagon on its own. The wagon had been in shadow, so the trick was easy. Quickly, she wrote a note to the king saying that she and the girl were on the move. This was nothing to deliver through shadow magic comparatively to that she had sent through before. The note seemed to come out of nowhere and flutter down to the table in front of the king.
"Shall we be off then, my dear? All of your things are moved into the wagon. I would love to give you a helping hand. I am not busy at all tonight so this sounds like a good thing to do."

Last edited by Daeman35; 02-21-2013 at 05:49 PM..

Andraus

Old 02-21-2013, 04:50 PM

Lorcen got up, and walked over to ty. Personally, he just wanted to be around her. He did try to act formal when nessecary, but he still had feeling's for the girl. "Excuse me. Young miss, and Kind Lady. - "he started, masking his voice with a rough tone. "Would you like a hand?" he asked. He wanted to see if this girl was what she seemed.

Daeman35

Old 02-21-2013, 06:08 PM

The king had suddenly seemed to show up next to her. It seemed as though he had gotten her message. Now she had wanted to be near him for so long, but not in a situation like this. If the older sister found them, he could be in danger, but she was not going to try to talk him out of it. He was his own person and she loved the company. It was strange for him to call her kind lady though. She had never heard that before and it made her a little uncomfortable. Her eyes narrowed a little bit as she looked at him in a playful manner. Before she said anything, she had to stop so that she could take all the formality out of her dialect just so that his identity would stay safe. "Kind sir. I would say that you are more than welcome to come with us, but they are not my supplies." She looked back at the girl that she was companioning with before she looked back at the king and whispered to him so quietly that the girl could not hear her. "Did you get bored not being on the front lines?" She was not being formal right now, but that didnt mean that she wasnt being polite. It was more like the games they use to play as kids, only more dangerous seeing how his life was in danger.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-21-2013, 06:42 PM

Roxanne held the food that she had picked up, blinking in surprise at the rest of it disappearing. A confused look on her face as she tried to figure out what exactly just happened. "Did you do that?" she asked her as she set it into the back of the wagon, closing it up carefully before she looked around, pulling a cloth over it all before she went to sit next to the driver. Though before she could reply to the female, a male had came up to join their small little group, she smiled at the man, nodding her head to him as she squinted her eyes at them a little bit. "Thank you both very much for the help. Though you do not have too. I am sure i can handle it from here but if you want to come then I can not stop you." she said to them as she smiled to them, fixing the scarf around her hair so that it would hide it even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana on the other hand was furious, being out side you could hear her shout and basically destroy peoples' homes looking for her sister. She even looked through some buildings, it wasn't long until after her sister had left the tavern that she finally arrived. She was fully dressed in armor as stormed into the place, not hiding the fact of how she was as she glared around the area, stopping in the middle of them room. "Has anyone since Princess Roxanne?!?!" she half yelled, half said in a loud and authoritative voice to be heard of the conversations that were going on around the room. Dark Grey eyes were not letting a single thing escape her gaze, taking in everything and looking for any sign that her younger sibling was there or still there, even if she knew that no one was going to talk and give her up. "You either tell me what you know now or i will burn this place to the ground." where the next words that came out of her mouth at the silence that she had received, her side tattoos were being shown clearly, letting everyone know just who she was, though the fire in the fireplace was flaring high with her anger.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-21-2013, 08:09 PM

after about an hour sigmar started to make his way back to the tavern he wanted to see to the safety of the princess if she was going to be in his care it took him about half an hour to get back but when he returned to his surprise she was being treated well sigmar mumbled under his breath "I guess i misjudged there lot he sat down before hearing yelling sigmar stood and sat his hammer by the group before making his way outside to the the older sister yelling and throwing threats around he started to walk up to her "mam please calm down your scarring the children is there any way I may help you child" sigmar said with a smile on his face even if she was the enemy he had his duty to help her somehow "my name is Sigmar and yours" he asked hoping that she didn't know of him.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-22-2013, 03:13 AM

No sooner had the king left the table than Ariana came storming in.Realizing the danger,Todd decided to start his job right then.He walked up to his half-sister,who had been joined by a warrior priest."Ariana.I see you are enjoying terrorizing these good people.Roxanne was here,but she left,so you may as well leave,as you are spoiling my dinner." He said to her,hoping to get her as far away from the tavern as possible.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-23-2013, 05:03 PM

Ava's eyes would follow the king as he walked up and went over to Ty. She leans against the table but then glances down at the floor. She heard yelling. Her eyes then went over to the door when she heard it get slammed up. A smirk came over her face when she noticed who it was. It was Ariana. Reaching up she would remove her cloak and places it over the table. Her eyes woudl glance up at Fredick. "Get the king out of here, take him back to the hide out" she says putting her hand on his arm before walking passed him. Hopefully everyone gets out of here before she burns down the place. Ava would lean against a pillar a couple of feet away from Ariana. "Ariana...its been a long time...5 years hasn't it?" she says her eyes falling onto her.

Daeman35

Old 02-23-2013, 09:52 PM

Ty heard the yelling from inside before the girl started to ask tell the two of them that they did not have to come with her as she went to the orphanage. Glancing at the king before looking back at the tavern, she wondered if Ava needed help in any way. Their mission was to knock out the two girls ang give them to the holy man. She needed to stay with this girl until she was done with the orphanage, then she would knock her out. The king would have to come with her so that he would not be in danger of Arianna's wrath. The female was already sitting in the carraige which was a great sign. "I've already helped this far, I might as well go the whole way with you, my dear. I'm sure this man would be more than happy to come with, but we will ride our own steeds." Quickly, she untied the horses because they were right next to the carraige, which made it so much easier to follow her. Getting on her horse, she looked at the king and winked, then started to ride along side the carraige. "Might as well make sure this food gets to its destination. I feel a storm comin." Of course she was talking about the sister, but the girl probably would not have realized it.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-24-2013, 07:27 AM

Frederick listened as Ava spoke to him while he ate his apple. He turned him head towards Snow Angel and made sure she was safe. He ground his teeth once he heard someone yelling in the tavern, "What died coming in the tavern?" He said aloud as he turned his head smelling it was scent. It was Princess Ariana. An annoyed sigh escaped his lips, hearing Todd speak out against The Princess, a smirk grew on his face before turning his head towards Snow Angel, seeing her walk back to the group at the table. A faint escaped his lips hearing Ava say something, "We shall continue this conversation later, please make sure my sister is safe." Frederick said walking towards the door and around the loud princess and seen the exiled king with another guard and the other princess. Frederick jumped in a tree quietly and watched from a distance, 'Seems the king has his sight preoccupied.' Frederick thought to himself with a smile.

Snow Angel jumped hearing the princess yell, she quicked sped walked towards Frederick, Ava and Todd so she would be a little more safe. However Frederick left before she got there, Snow Angel became worried and thought her brother didn't want to be with her. Snow Angel looked at the floor and rubbed her gray and silver clawed hands on her eyes.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-24-2013, 07:30 PM

Ariana had a look of disgust on her face as she looked at her half-brother, the sight of the male just made her sick and she never hid just how she felt about him, after all she was the one that is going to rule the kingdom when their father died. "I knew this placed stunk. Figures your the source of it. Just go finish your garbage." she said to him in a sickly sweet voice, her disgust was clear in her voice. Her attention was then turned towards Ava as she came over to her, that was when the fire in her eyes grew even more, pure hate was clear even though the smile on her face said other wise. "Awww poor dear. You seem to be lost." she said to her in the same voice as she used with Todd, though it was more venomous. "I see that you manage to crawl your way out the sewer. Sadly i don't have the time to take you back right now." she said to her, talking down to her as if she was a waste of time and that is exactly how she saw her, a few more minutes passed by as her grey eyes looked around once more. Her eyes landing on Sigmar, which made her give him a disgusted look as he offered to help her, she clearly knew who he was, but she also knew there were to many people in the tavern for her to take on herself, she was strategic, which explained why she was the one that was next in line for the throne. "A child is one thing i am not." she said to him in a low deadly voice, sure she was young compared to some that were around her but that did not mean that she was going to make a stupid mistake. She shot a glare at the fire, letting her anger feed it until it was eating at the wood outside the fireplace. A smirk slid across her face as she left the tavern, leaving it to burn down with all the people that she hated in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That is very kind of you. I am sure that the children would love to have other visitors then just me." Roxanne said to them as she chuckled, she could hear her sister yell in side the place, she bit her lip before looking at everyone that was around her. A couple of more minutes passed by before she spur the horse drawn carriage forward, weaving carefully through the buildings and the streets so that she wouldn't hurt anyone or thing as she headed towards the orphanage. She was also trying not to spill the food in the back, soon she could see the run down building that she was heading towards. She came to a stop in front of the place, pulling her scarf down from her hair so that she could see a bit better as she watched, skinny, rag dressed children come towards her. "Hello children. I have some things for you." she said to them all as she uncovered the wagon, revealing the food, water, even some clothes and blankets for them all. She couldn't help but smile fondly to them all as she passed everything out, hugging everyone and healing those that were injured.