Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 03-13-2012, 04:33 AM

What's this all about, then?
I got this idea when making my Menewshan Facebook account. I tried to upload a photo to use as my profile pic--one of my favorite saved avatars--but Facebook told me it was too small! Luckily I've had some avatar art done already, so I was able to substitute.

My offer is to give users avatar art to use for Facebook profile pictures if they want to make a Menewshan account. You can use it as a place holder until you get a piece done by someone who is actually skilled xD

My art will be chibi-style in simple colors.

Sample:

So how much does it cost?
It's up to you! You can pay as much or as little as you feel like--which means free! All I ask is that you keep me company :)

What's the catch?
Only one per user, at least for now.
I won't do a lot of clutter/complicated avatars. No backgrounds either. If you're curious about what I might cut out, or there's something you HAVE to have, feel free to ask!

Ordering
Just post which avatar you'd like me to make and if you have a preference for posing (running, jumping, sleeping, eating, flying, etc)

Slots:
1. Ilonka
2. Shadami

Completed
Ivvy
Liztress

Last edited by Keyori; 03-15-2012 at 01:31 AM..

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 03-13-2012, 05:44 AM

I would love one! My current avi I wont be changing it till after st patricks day. :)

I would love to be holding a cupcake .... just my simple dress and headband is all I really need other than that. :) I would love to use this to menefie my facebook. :)

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-13-2012, 07:56 AM

Love the idea, but currently participating in the Baby Yan March Madness month :D

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 03-13-2012, 12:24 PM

Great idea! I think i'll want one too... let me come up with a different outfit though, haha.

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 03-13-2012, 03:52 PM

Working on Ivvy's right now. I tried to do the llama alpaca too but I just keep failing miserably. I can't make it look cute enough! It just looks like a deranged, spotless giraffe. xD

----------

Done!

Let me know if there's anything you'd like for me to change :)

Last edited by Keyori; 03-13-2012 at 05:15 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 03-13-2012, 06:54 PM

Could I ask for a profile pic, Keyori?

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 03-13-2012, 07:32 PM

You sure can! :D

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 03-13-2012, 07:38 PM

I don't have a Mene Facebook. :cry:

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 03-13-2012, 07:43 PM

You can always make one :D

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

Old 03-13-2012, 07:45 PM

Seems a lot like hard work. /lazy

I love your art though. C: I'll probably just lurk to see who all has made menebooks.

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 03-13-2012, 07:53 PM

Hah, it totally was... I almost gave up halfway through trying to verify that I was a real person >3>;;

Thanks! I really should start on Liz's... but I was playing Skyward Sword and it was fun! At least until I got to the final boss battle. Well really I'm not even THERE yet, I'm trying to get TO it and it's such a pain... my wrist literally started to hurt from swinging the wiimote around willy-nilly.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 03-13-2012, 07:55 PM

Ohh its so cute thank you so very much. :)

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 03-13-2012, 07:56 PM

Yay I'm glad you like it! :D

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

Old 03-13-2012, 07:59 PM

Facebook annoys me enough on my actual one, let alone trying to make a new one. xD I remember I had to verify who I was when I logged in at college one day, that was so annoying. D; They had me look at all these tagged photos and say who they were, I had to go through about thirty. >.>

The wii really tires me out haha. I hurt my arm the other day, but I think I fell. xD

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 03-13-2012, 08:09 PM

You mean you don't remember falling? xD

Hubby and I both woke up sore and we slept terribly. We must have had a boxing match in our sleep or something because both of us were sore in our upper arms and legs.

Sometimes I just wish I could watch myself sleep. I want to know when I steal blanket because I never remember doing it.

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

Old 03-13-2012, 08:13 PM

Nope. xD I either fell or someone lamped me one haha.

I wriggle so much in my sleep, it would be really interesting to watch. xD I pushed the ex out of bed before, so I'm a space and a blanket hog haha.

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 03-13-2012, 08:15 PM

My husband is DEFINITELY a space hog. He likes to sleep in the middle of the bed, and then sprawl out as wide as he can.

I know I toss and turn a lot though. I flip over at least three or four times a night.

I'd like to know if I have sleep apnea though. I rarely ever feel "rested" when I wake up. Doesn't matter if I sleep 5 hours or 13. Blah.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-13-2012, 08:28 PM

just stopping by to let you know,

you make very cute avatar art!

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 03-13-2012, 08:31 PM

Thanks! You can hang out if you want ;D

RoadToGallifrey
Penpal

Old 03-13-2012, 10:36 PM

Is sleep apnoea not when your heart stops beating while you're sleeping? If you're constantly tired it could be a symptom of anaemia. C:

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 03-13-2012, 11:50 PM

Your chibi's are soo pretty, Keyori!

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 03-14-2012, 12:19 AM

Thanks luna!

Charmless: no, it's when your body forgets to breathe. Most people will wake up and start breathing again, but for some people it can be fatal. That's really rare though.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-14-2012, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyori View Post
Hah, it totally was... I almost gave up halfway through trying to verify that I was a real person >3>;;

Thanks! I really should start on Liz's... but I was playing Skyward Sword and it was fun! At least until I got to the final boss battle. Well really I'm not even THERE yet, I'm trying to get TO it and it's such a pain... my wrist literally started to hurt from swinging the wiimote around willy-nilly.
Quote:
You mean you don't remember falling? xD

Hubby and I both woke up sore and we slept terribly. We must have had a boxing match in our sleep or something because both of us were sore in our upper arms and legs.

Sometimes I just wish I could watch myself sleep. I want to know when I steal blanket because I never remember doing it.
Quote:
My husband is DEFINITELY a space hog. He likes to sleep in the middle of the bed, and then sprawl out as wide as he can.

I know I toss and turn a lot though. I flip over at least three or four times a night.

I'd like to know if I have sleep apnea though. I rarely ever feel "rested" when I wake up. Doesn't matter if I sleep 5 hours or 13. Blah.
HAHAHAHAHA
you sound like me and my husband SO MUCH.
He's on the last boss battle as well. He's also a space hog claiming the center of the bed (we sleep on a twin to!!! so its more obnoxious) and one of us always steals ALL the blankets in the night.

I've always wanted to set up a video camera just to find out what happens during the night. I mean.. i turn my alarm off in my sleep so often. Sometimes when its all the way across the room around piles of stuff. How do I do it!!! It'd be interesting to find out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmless View Post
Is sleep apnoea not when your heart stops beating while you're sleeping? If you're constantly tired it could be a symptom of anaemia. C:
sleep apnea is when you have trouble breathing in your sleep. sometimes its your tongue blocking the passage, or stuff getting in your throat to much from allergies.

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 03-14-2012, 01:01 AM

Liztress is done!

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 03-14-2012, 01:17 AM

So cute!! Thank you! ♥