Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 05-24-2015, 04:41 PM

~This is a one on one between JessiFlakes and Rei Ann. Please don't post if not us!~
It was the start of another year of school. It was another first day, however unlike other first days of school Mia would be starting a new one. One that would already know that she was a mutant thanks to events that had happened the year before. At her old school all she had to worry about was some girl and her lackeys. Her everyone would judge her because of something in here genetics. Something she never asked for.

At least she already knew some of the students because she had been at Xavier's School of Gifted Youngsters all summer. The day of the incident had been at the end of the school year, so at least she had made a few friends during the day. But now wasn't the time to dwell on that she had to get ready for school. At least she was lucky to have her own room, which was rare she only knew of a few people who had their own room. Though she figured hers had something to do with her powers the dangerous result if she lost it.

Mia moved her blankets off her and set her feet on the ground as she got up. She walked on the violet rug that cover her floor. She came to a stop in front of her dresser that had a mirror on top. She opened various drawers pulling out her outfit for the day. After she threw on her clothes and brushed her hair she picked up her backpack and headed towards the bathroom.

Mia only hope for the day was that the girl's bathroom on the floor was free. She wanted to brush her teeth. However when she got to the bathroom she saw it wasn't. She frowned at the door. "Jeez how long is this gonna take." She mumbled to her self. Mia moved to the side of the door. Her only hope was that who ever was in there wouldn't take all morning. She'd like to grab an actual breakfast before the day started.

Last edited by Rei Ann; 05-24-2015 at 04:43 PM..

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2015, 12:49 AM

Sierra had been up for hours, dreading the start of the new school year. She had been At Bayville High the previous year, when mutants had been exposed, and she knew what to expect. To say she wasn't looking forward to it was an understatement. It had been her freshman year, and as if the typical bullying that accompanied that wasn't enough, her being exposed as a mutant gave them extra ammunition to bully her over her looks.

Looking in the mirror as she continued to apply the usual amount of make up to hide the lack of color in her skin, she wondered why she ought to bother. Before, she could say her albinoism was simply that, but now that everyone knew why she was the color of a ghost and had strange, purple-gray eyes, why hide it? Although, they started to suspect something when she told them she was an Albino but her hair was a honey colored blonde, not the colorless pale-white blonde one would expect. Just lucky, she guessed, but wrote it off as a box blonde.

Still, Sierra was unable to write off her usual routine. It gave her comfort, as she finished giving her self some small semblance of color. Taking a deep breath, she stood back and surveyed her work. This wasn't going to be an easy year. She almost began to get lost in this thought, when an angry, or maybe it was just annoyed, presence seemed stuck in front of the door, accompanied with an inaudible mumble.

Time to move on, she thought with a deep breath and quickly collected her things and throwing her nightgown over one arm and her makeup back into the same hand. As she swung the door open, she looked to the side where the girl stood, "Sorry," she pointed to her face with her free hand, clearly showing the difference between the unadorned hand and her now-passable face, "had to put my face on. Literally." she smiled, moving out of the way. Then she frowned, "You look familiar. Are you one of the new kids from this summer?"

Rei Ann

Old 05-31-2015, 02:13 AM

It was times like this Mia wished she had Kitty's ability. The girl would probably just poke her head in the bathroom telling the other to hurry up or something. Though Kitty did sometimes have problems with boundaries. At least that's what she heard Rouge mention once. Still she just wanted to get this first day over. Actually she'd just rather go back to her old school, and that was one she almost destroyed completely.

She shifted slightly in her place wondering if that maybe just maybe the other might finish faster. If she was less shy when the door opened she would have given a shout of joy. Mia blinked a few times to make sure if she was seeing right. She didn't personally know the girl standing there, sure she might have seen her before but she hadn't spoken to her before.

Mia gave her a small smile. "It's okay." She mumbled. Okay so she had been a little annoyed but she wasn't gonna complain. Though the other could have just put her makeup on in her room. All she needed was a mirror. "Ah..yes. I moved here just as the school year was ended, so there was no point in me going. I think it had been like the last week. I'm um Mia."

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-02-2015, 12:43 AM

Sierra smiled at the girl's attempt to hide her irritation. She couldn't have known that Sierra knew, could feel, the annoyance through the door. "Sierra," she smiled back, extended the same pale hand she had indicated to her face with previously. She knew what it felt like to be new, and now with the secret out... "Hey," she said, feeling suddenly a little braver than what was normal for her, "do you need some help getting around school? I went there last year, so I at least know my way around now. And with our cover blown, we mutants need to stick together, right?" she smiled again.

Rei Ann

Old 06-02-2015, 02:47 AM

It took a few moments longer than Mia would like to admit for her to realize that the other was offering her hand to shake. "Oh sorry, first day jitters." She mumbled, before reaching out with her peachy colored hand to shake the girl's pale one. "It's nice to meet you."

While it was nice to meet someone she was sure was a nice person, or at least not mean like the girls back home. It would still be nicer to brush her teeth. Morning breath and all that. "Oh right..they all know..." Her voice went softer as she spoke. It all made her feel so tense. What was the point of coming to a new school, if everyone here already knew what she was.

Did anyone stop to think that maybe she wasn't ready for the world to know she had dangerous powers at her fingers tips. She herself wasn't ready for that. "It would be nice to know where everything is. I haven't even had a chance to see the school. With what happened, no one was able to show me the building during the summer...I wouldn't be imposing would I?"

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-03-2015, 01:20 AM

Sierra smiled as they shook hands, wondering for a few seconds whether or not she was being snubbed. Watching what seemed like hesitation from Mia, Sierra started getting nervous. She didn't typically try so hard at being social, but she felt it necessary to have more allies, and she herself was a little apprehensive, after everything that had happened since then. Jean and Scott had graduated already, and they were pretty much the guiding force for the rest of them. What were they going to do now?

Her father had always been a strong guiding force in her life, and Sierra was a natural follower. Without someone pointing her in the right direction, she was worried she could mess things up. Not just for the Xavier Institute, but for mutants all over the world.

Great, now she had the other girl worried too. "It's not a problem at all. I'll meet you downstairs, whenever you're ready." she smiled quickly and nodded to the bathroom.

Rei Ann

Old 06-07-2015, 04:28 PM

Mia had no idea what school had been like before. All she knew that was Scott and Jean used to attend school there, but had graduated. At least Rogue and the others of the class would be seniors. She could hopefully look to them, and Sierra. "Sure I'll be down after I brush my teeth." Mia watched the other girl leave before grabbing the bathroom for herself.

She was actually very lucky that in fact no one else had grabbed the bathroom while they had been talking. It only took her a few minutes to brush her teeth. While she was doing that she ended up thinking about the girl who had just offered to show her around. It made her excited because it was a chance she might actually be able to make her first real friend.

After her teeth were clean Mia made her way back downstairs. She was looking around for Sierra. She should have asked her where to meet downstairs, did she mean the first floor or outside? It wasn't like the girl was planning to ditch her right? She didn't seem like that type, and well mutants needed to stick together. Right? At least she hoped that was the case, but she had heard about the brotherhood, and how them and some old guy Magneto wasn't really on there side.

JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-15-2015, 02:45 AM

How unusual. Sierra wasn't particularly the outgoing, let's-be-friends type, but there was something about Mia. Maybe it was because she was easy to talk to, or maybe because there actually seemed to be someone shier than Sierra... Or maybe it was because Sierra was just afraid; afraid to leave someone on their own, or end up alone, with the secret out. High school kids could be nasty to even the non-mutant kids. What would be in store for the?

Shaking her head as though to banish the thought, Sierra hurried back to her room. After putting away the clothes and other items she'd carried down the hall with her, she looked down at her outfit, second guessing it. It was times like that she wished she had a mirror in her room to double check herself in, but if there had been one, it would have been covered, removed or smashed anyway. Sierra didn't particularly like being reminded of how she looked. Of how she would always be different, no matter what, because she was white as a ghost, had obviously purple-gray eyes and was still somehow blonde. She'd caught a lot of flack for her appearance when people thought she was normal, and it'd left a few scars. The nasty words echoed in her head, even years later, when she caught a glimpse of her reflection. It was a wonder she didn't break down in tears doing her make up every single morning, but also what made her take pain-staking effort into making at least her face look a little less.... different.

Shaking her head again, she lost the second thoughts about her outfit and skipped down the stairs to the kitchen. Might as well grab some breakfast while she waited. Midway through her cereal, she realized she hadn't told Mia exactly where she would be. Duh, Sierra thought to herself. It was a big place, even bigger than her parents' house, and one could easily get lost along the first floor alone. With a sigh, she rushed through her cereal and went out into the middle of the foyer, by the stairs. Should she wait there or run up and see if Mia was still in the bathroom? But if she went upstairs, and Mia was already down there, they'd just miss each other. Standing by the front door seemed logical enough, since Mia would have to go that way to leave anyway... Right? ANd so began the argument in Sierra's head.