Lexicon of Randomness
The Almighty Lexicon of Randomne...

Old 11-01-2010, 06:52 PM

So, I was on youtube and I was watching Vocaloid videos and I stumbled upon the super popular song Two-Faced Lovers or Ura-Omote Lovers and no matter how hard I try, I can't really tell the meaning of the song. It's obvious it has something to do with sex, love, and possibly getting pregnant but I can't draw them together to make a meaning. ^^" What are your thoughts about this Vocaloid song?

royal randomness
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2010, 03:30 AM

i always thought it wsa about mikus confusino in love , i thought some boy told her he loved her but all he wanted was sex and she was upset saying how one side wanted love but it was afraid of all the stuff that people think live is like having sex and then getting pregnet and if thats what it ws she didnt want love

Lexicon of Randomness
The Almighty Lexicon of Randomne...

Old 11-02-2010, 12:13 PM

... that could be! It does make sense. :yes: Thanks!

royal randomness
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-06-2010, 03:28 AM

your welcome im glad i could have helped

_VINYL_

Old 04-13-2017, 03:48 AM

The meaning is cose to what was mentioned, but there is so much more to it. Miku is indeed confused about lover. Her boyfriend is lustful and wants endless sex, but leaves her when finding out she is pregnant. Miku sings the lyrics "Bye Bye Baby" Which points towards abortion, as she did not want to raise the child alone. After that Miku let herself go, letting the lines between love and lust blur even more as she began sleeping with multiple men.