PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-22-2011, 04:28 AM

Annamarie looked at her parents solemnly as they said they had no choice. But truth there was always a choice, the parents were just blind to it. Even if the other choices were shown to them they chose this one, and this is the one they're going to stick to. Whether their girls like it or not. Annamarie had wondered last night how can someone who loves their kids so much and do this. At some point during her reverie her sister Alice abruptly left the table to go else where.

"Whose going to like someone who can't be out in the sun comfortably and finds lights in general uncomfortable? And what about my white hair..." she mumbled under he breath as she slowly finished her breakfast. You'd think this delicious course would be ruined but it wasn't, at least for her. Once she was done she excused herself from the table. "I'm going to go get dressed now."

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 05-23-2011, 03:54 AM

(( Ugh sorry I have been sick with bronchitis for pretty much this whole week. I will just make Izzie pop up somewhere haha XD))

Izzie followed her sisters and ate her breakfast slowly so she could stall. She really was not looking forward to the afternoon. Once she was almost done, she got up and walked out the door not wanting to be around her family. Just thinking about what would happen made her a bit light-headed. Izzie ran towards her favorite spot by the pond, threw her shoes to the side and lay down beside the pond. Then she dipped her finger into it and watched the little fish swim up and nibble on her finger. She smiled slightly but she still would not calm down. So she looked up at the sky and stared at the clouds rolling by, not moving an inch. Then she sat up and looked around the gardens. Far off into the distance she thought she saw her sister Alice. 'Probably trying to calm herself like me.' She thought to herself. Izzie sighed and then lay back down not wanting to move. 'I will stay here all day i dont care if the Kurai boys come I wont get up. Not for meals or anything! Ill protest! Yes, it will work.' She thought excitedly, but then she sighed again and thought. 'No, it will never work.' Izzie tried to clear her mind and slowly took a deep breathe in, she held it and then let it out. Then she smiled and said quietly, "Bring it on."

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-23-2011, 05:31 AM

Benjirou looked over at the grandfather clock. They'd have to leave right away to make it on time. He stood up from his chair and pushed it in. "We must leave before we are late. The three eldest will ride in the second carriage." He walked out of the dining hall and toward the carriages. The drivers climbed up to the front while the other two servants stood by the doors with the first carriage opened. He knew the others would come out shortly despite whether they wanted to or not.

Setsurou rolled his eyes when his father lef the room. Did they have to leave already? It couldn't have been time already. He got up and followed his father's steps. He wasn't going to be the last one out the door. Today, he'd just have to suck it up and be a perfect little boy. There was no use in fighting it. Along the way to the carriage, he wondered what was planned for the day. He didn't hear all of the details or even found out if his father knew of them. "What a boring day this is going to be?" He climbed into the second carriage after the servant opened the door.

After finishing breakfast, Akira left the dining hall and headed out to the front yard where her favorite tree to climb was. Of course, a girl wasn't supposed to climb trees. Especially when the girl was dressed up to 'impress' someone. She might get dirty or tear the skirt. At the base of the tree, she took off her shoes and headed up the trunk to the first branch. From there she climbed higher until she could see the driveway that was about 50 yards away from her tree.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-23-2011, 05:55 AM

"Lady Scarlett, i do not feel as if i am wasting my life working, rather that i am saving up for the future of a possible family, right now saving up before i find a wife is more important to me then anything else." Aiden said to her as he continued to work, stoping when she said ow, looking concerned since he knew that he would be held responsible if anything happened to her by her father since she wasn't suppose to be working in the garden. He pulled her hand to him and looked it over before taking his hankyout his pocket and wrapping it around her wounded finger.

"There you go it should stop bleeding soon, you should go and put the roses you cut into a vase." he said as he went back to work, almost done with that section of the garden, he still had a lot of work to do. Speaking of work, it caused him to pull his watch out his pocket and look at the time, getting a slight sick look before he stopped her from pulling a weed up. "Mi'Lady, you shouldn't do such things, please just take the roses and put them in a vase of water and change your clothes it is almost noon and this work will be done quickly." he said with a smile as he waved two gardeners overand told themto just pull the weeds up while he takes care of everything else in the garden.

Keara made her way down the stairs and to the kitchen, having straighten up all the rooms and put anything that was left out away, she stood off to the side in a corner until she would be needed or called, her head bowed as she looked towards the floor, not saying anything or making her pressence known to the family as she listened to what they were saying.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-23-2011, 06:38 PM

After watching the things on the ground for awhile Alice rolled over onto her back and looked up at the sky. Being around the chirping birds was a nice thing and it was the only thing that she knew could calm her down; the clouds were making shapes and gently flying by. She looked over at the tree that she climbed earlier and saw that the mother bird was back. She smiled and sat up looking around all she wanted to do was be free. She saw a figure lying beside the pond in the distance; she knew that it was Izzie as that was her favourite spot outside. She stood up and walked over to the tree with the bird nest and began to climb it again, she wanted to see the baby birds one last time before heading in to get changed. She sat on a branch and looked over at the nest seeing the baby birds made her smile. They reminded her of how life could be easy. She hung upside down then flipped over landing on the ground. She walked over towards the pond to let her sister know that they should head inside now. Reaching the pond she looked over her sister and said “Hey, we should probably head in. I know that I still have to change but I don’t know about you. So, I thought that I would let you know.” She stood up and then said “See you in the house”; she turned and started to walk back to the house.

zovilove

Old 05-24-2011, 01:43 AM

Izzie sighed and followed her into the house not saying a word. She didnt want to change but she knew her mother would get mad if she didnt because her dress was a bit dirty. Izzie walked to her room and took off her nice dress, she then looked through her other things, until she found a red dress with with flowers and white lace. She put it on and lay down on her bed, sighing. Izzie stood looking at herself in the mirror for quite a long time, twirling in her dress and pretending to be a gentleman. She was saying, "Yes yes yes, sit her milady." In a deep voice, laughing at every word. Then she stared into the mirror and smiled. 'Maybe it wont be as bad as I think it will be.' She thought to herself, still smiling. Izzie looked at her curly hair up in a messy bun and patted it slightly. She then took off her shoes and walked down the steeps. 'At least my feet will fell good.' Izzie thought to herself, as she waited for her all of her sisters to come down.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-29-2011, 12:54 PM

Scarlett sighed and nodded at his words. "Fine, I'll do as you wish." She said, standing up. "And thank you for wrapping this cut up..I'm sorry I wasn't much of a help but I do hope your day gets a little less stressful." She said, bending over and collecting her roses. She then stood up and gave a slight curtsey to Aiden. "Goodbye." She said softly before turning and making her way towards the house. She went in through the glass french doors that led into the study and then went down the hall into the kitchen to find a vase. Once she did she put the roses in it and filled it up and then placed it on the dining table. She went over to a mirror and noticed that her dress didn't look dirty so she decided to keep it on.

Ace nodded at his fathers words and went outside to step into the second carriage. He scooted towards the window knowing that two of his other brothers would be coming soon to sit with him.

Victoria followed her husbands orders and went outside to get into the main carriage. She slid over to the window knowing they'd have to fit two of their sons.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-30-2011, 06:33 PM

(( sorry not posting (I see im not the only one lol) my hand feels cold.. mainly the finger that I cannot bend.. so I'm discouraged to be on the computer ))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 05-31-2011, 09:57 AM

(( Please Post when your able to.flamethrower1391:
Shania583:
Ascadellia:
PrincessKasumi:
zovilove:
Quarter_Queen:
Ameika: ))

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-31-2011, 11:42 PM

Taeyeon nodded as her daughters left breakfast to change. "Hurry please, they're going to arrive soon!" She helped clear the table by putting the dishes in the sink and rearranging the centerpieces on the table.

"They should be on their way by now." Taeyeon hummed softly as she looked out of the windows of the manor. She lifted up the lacy curtain and peered outside, then returned to her shared room to get dressed.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-01-2011, 03:17 AM

(hey katie i want to post but i don't know what i should post i mean is Keara going to go with them to the other house or what)

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-02-2011, 12:43 AM

((Think we should skip to where the Kurais arrive? ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-02-2011, 07:08 AM

"It is my job to do as you wish not you do as i wish." Aiden said to her as he chuckled a bit, watching the gardeners work, making sure they were doing it properly. "Your welcome, Milady. Good day." he said to her as he quickly bowed to her as she left, once she was gone he popped his knuckles and worked furiously on making sure that everything looked nice out in the yard and was clean up since the inside of the house was spotless for now. Once everything was done on the outside and he had more flowers cut for the other vases in the house, he tugged his shirt back on, going inside and setting up the other vases before he went to take a shower before he got back into his butler uniform.

Keara didn't say anything, having just found out that she was to go with the family, so she quickly packed her bag up and stuck it on the carriage with all the other bags, well the last carriage since it was the only one that had room for it and she was going to be ridding in it with three of the brothers, this was going to be awkward. "Aeron, come along they are about to leave you. Don't worry about breakfast i have some snacks packed up for those who haven't ate yet."she said to him with a smile as she took his hand and pulled him out the door.

zovilove

Old 06-05-2011, 05:20 PM

(( I am just waiting for them to arrive because I cant think of anything else to post about...))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-05-2011, 08:36 PM

((They arrived! Now everyone post that their walking up to the amaya door ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-07-2011, 08:59 AM

Aiden was dressed in a nice clean butler outfit, he was just tugging on his white gloves after he had made sure that his black hair was slicked back so that he was presentable as he had done with the other workers in the house. "The Kurai family has arrived!" he called out loud enough for everyone to hear him, he was also very thankful that a few minutes before they had pulled up he had gone around and gathered the girl's and made sure they were presentable to the family also, since it is their fiance that they were about to met. He opened up the front door and bowed as they entered the house.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-08-2011, 03:29 AM

Alice was in her room just finishing getting ready to go down stairs when she heard Aiden call out that they were here. She sighed and continued to brush her hair trying to get the last knot out as well as a twig. When she finished brushing her hair she stood up and checked her dress in the mirror, she had this dress made for today becasue not only did she need a new dress but most of her other sisters had gotten a new dress for today. It was a fitting top with cap sleeves and the bottom part slightly puffed out and it was all in a nice light shade of blue. The was mostly a plain dress beside a few sparkles around her waist. She straighten the dress and sliped her black flats again as she headed out of her bedroom, she walked down the hall towards the stairs. She didn't care if she was the first or the last down the stairs all that mattered really to her parents was that she actually showed up. Her hair was slightly wavy and hung slightly below her shoulders.
When she reached the stairs she walked down them like she normally did to her it was important if she looked graceful or not, they would have to like her for who she was or not like her at all. When she made it down the stairs she walked into the main hallway to wait for them to come into the house. She saw Aiden by the door and smiled at him he was a nice person he always made sure that they were ready on time and in her case that was very much appreciated. She looked at the door and wait for them to enter so that they could get this over with.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-08-2011, 02:43 PM

Scarlett stood in front of Aiden and the door and bit her lip. "What if he doesn't like me?" She asked Aiden, a worried expression in her emerald eyes. She then looked down to her shoes when she saw them coming to the door through the windows. After they entered the girls were then ushered into the sitting room and told to sit down so that the Amaya father could read off the pairs and then pair them up. Scarlett sat down in a beige colored chair and glanced at the boys. Most of them were very handsome, though the tallest boy was her favorite by far. She glanced towards Aiden when he was ushered in by the Kurai mother and had to admit that he looked rather stunning as well.

Ace followed after his mother and father and went up to the door alongside them. He bit his lip when his mother gently knocked on the door and then stood by Nikolai. His luggage was in the carriage since the entire Kurai family was being forced to stay at the Amaya's home for the night (and thanks to the Amayas guest room shortage a few boys would have to sleep in the same room as their fiances). And he already felt disgusted from all the things his father had said about the Amayas. When the door was opened for them he stepped inside after his mother and then was quickly ushered into a large sitting room where he sat down immediately so they could read off the pairs, and then pair them up. He looked around the room and stared at the girls when they were ushered in. A few were actually very beautiful, so he felt his eyes drawn to them.

Victoria followed her husband and then pulled the Amaya butler into the sitting room as well. She sat down in one of the Amayas many chairs and glanced to her sons. "Remember, smile even if you don't feel like doing so." She whispered, giving all of them a small nod and then smiling at the Amaya girls. She was already silently pairing them in her mind but she knew her husband had picked a few that would not go together to equal a couple easy on the eyes.. She then ran her hand through her hair and sat back in her chair.

zovilove

Old 06-09-2011, 10:50 PM

Izzie sighed when they announced their arrival, but she stood up tall. Even though she didnt want to do this, deep inside she was wondering if her hair was pretty enough of if her dress was good enough. She tried to shake these thoughts away as she stood next to her sister Alice. She slightly smiled at her and tried to hide how nervous she was inside. Izzie looked at her sister to the boys and then to her sister again. She whispered into Alice's ear, "What if mine is mean or ugly or rude or impatient. I need somebody who can put up with me!" Izzie tapped her bare foot on the ground. Now she could tell the nervousness was showing on her expression. So she breathed in deeply and out slowly and then was ushered in the sitting room by her mother. She glanced back at Alice and smiled at her again trying to calm herself.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 06-14-2011, 09:22 PM

(Sorry I haven't been on in a while. We lost Internet, but it's back now.)
Akira looked toward the driveway where it seemed that the Kurai family had just arrived. By the time she had fallen out of the tree, most of the Kurai family was standing before the front door. "Shit! If I'm not in there to met them, mom is going to have a fit." the girl stood up and dusted herself off. She hoped that none of the Kurais saw her fall.

Benjirou lead his family to the front door after telling the drivers and servants to bring in their luggage and take the horses to the stables. He knew that he'd have to be on this best behavour with in the Amaya house, but he was dreading it. Well here we go, he thought to himself before knocking on the door and awaiting for someone to answer.

Setsurou walked slowly behind the others. He wasn't in a hurry for anything these day. It felt like his life was coming to an end ever since he learned of his fate. All of their lives were coming to an end. It was a shame. He knew some of his brothers haglorious dreams for the future. Now they're all ruined with the arranged marriages with the blonde she-devils.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-16-2011, 07:02 PM

((Flamethrower, In my last post I said they quickly led the kurai in xD But that works. (: ))

zovilove

Old 06-17-2011, 05:33 AM

(( So what do we do now >.>))

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 06-17-2011, 05:43 AM

( I was waiting for some of the other brothers lol but ill post for my two later when I get on a computer. )

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-17-2011, 06:34 AM

((Kay <3))

zovilove

Old 06-25-2011, 04:45 PM

((Is this over :(((((( ))