Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Poisoned Love

Old 01-13-2008, 12:01 AM

Maoko tried not to smile since he wasn't exactly known highly for it, but it was inevitable. He smiled back at the girl then let his arms wrap around her, pulling Sanoko into a quick hug. Soon he let go and backed away from the girl, still trying to forget the pain in his leg.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-13-2008, 12:05 AM

Sanoko hugged him back happy that her friend was ok. She then looked at him when he stepped back. "Well we need to go find the others now," she said, "I kind of left Ayama. So we need to go see about her right now." She then began walking back in the direction she came from.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 12:11 AM

Maoko nodded, knowing good and well that they would also have to find...him, the boy that Sanoko actually seemed to like. At least she liked him far more than she liked Maoko. His hands clutched into fist, though he didn't let Sanoko see this.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 01-13-2008, 12:15 AM

"So...are you sure you're ok and not hurt in the least bit?" she asked. She some what didn't believe he was telling the truth about him being completely ok.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 12:17 AM

He looked up then nodded. "I'm fine, what's more important right now is are you sure that you're okay. I mean, you girls aren't as tough as us guys ya know." He looked away and couldn't believe he had just said that. He knew good and well that he only said it to hide his feelings and consern for the girl.

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2008, 12:18 AM

Kneeling over kuro she tried to see if he was hurt. She was getting frustrated because she couldn't see anything with all this sand. " Please....Please kuro....Don't leave me all alone....Please" She started crying at the thought that one of her friends was hurt and she couldn't tell if he was alright or not. " You mean too much to me please wake up" she said while shaking kuro.

'What does kuro mean too me?'

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 12:25 AM

Sanoko turned around and looked at him. "Yeah I'm very sure I'm fine." she said and ignored that last part. She was tough and she knew it. She may not be as tough as some guys, but she was just as tough as others.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 12:28 AM

((that's sad, no one likes Maoko xD))

Maoko sighed and nodded. "Well then...let's find the others." He didn't want to, as heartless as it sounded. He didn't want to go look for them all, he wanted to just stay there with Sanoko and that was all.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 12:33 AM

(( Lol yeah I know. I can have Suki like him if you'd like. that way everyone likes someone and everyone is liked by someone. ))

"Ok then." she said and continued on walking. She hoped Kashi was ok. She hoped they were all ok, but she really hoped he was ok.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 12:36 AM

((well it's okay with me if it's cool with her))

Maoko looked away, knowing good and well that Sanoko was thinking about Kashi. How he hated that boy with a white hot passion. It wasn't as if Kashi had ever really done anything to him, it was just...as much as Maoko tried to deny it to himself, he knew that Sanoko liked the boy and that ticked him off.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 12:40 AM

(( Alright. So belleia what do you think? You want your character to like Maoko? ))

Sanoko looked around she was trying to see if she saw someone. She soon spotted Suki and someone else. She walked up to them and saw that the other was Kuro.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 12:43 AM

Maoko kneeled down beside Suki and sighed. "How's he doing?" He wasn't the one to make friends, but if he seemed to respect anyone, it was Kuro. Maoko looked up at Sanoko. "He really needs help"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 12:49 AM

Sanoko looked down at Kuro. "Well what are we going to do?" she asked and looked out to the ocean. "I'll go see if I can retrieve the first aid kit from the boat." she said and then started out to the ocean to go to where the boat had sank.

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2008, 12:50 AM

" Why...Why can't I help him..Wake up...Wake...up..kuro" She said while passing out still leaned over kuro.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 12:54 AM

Kaiman grabbed ahold of Suki. "Suki! Sanoko hurry!" He bit his lip as a wave of pain filled his leg again. Crap...I can't keep lying about this...

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 12:59 AM

(( belleia could you say yes or no to liking Maoko. It's up to you since your character doesn't like anybody yet. ))

Sanoko dived into the water and swam out to the boat. She grabbed everything she could that would. She then swam back. She walked up to them. "Here." she said and handed Maoko the first aid kit.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 01:02 AM

Maoko took the box and began looking through the contents, trying to find something to help the two. He pulled out a small bottle of smelling salts. "This should work" He whispered.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 01:05 AM

Sanoko stood off to the side and watched Maoko try and help them. she didn't say anything she just stood there and waited.

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 01:09 AM

Maoko held the salts under the two's noses, Suki first, hoping it would 'wake' her in a sense. "Suki...come on Suki..." He whispered as he held the girl tight.

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2008, 01:16 AM

(( YES, what I want to do is, let suki think that she likes kuro but then find out she only likes him as a friends and really likes maoko))

"Aaachoo" suki sneezed. She looked up to find what she thought was an angel looking down on her." Pretty angel" Closing her eyes again she tries to go back to sleep only to sneeze again. " Aaachoo" Finally fully waking up she sees who is holding her."Maoko..."

Poisoned Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-13-2008, 01:19 AM

Maoko blushed deeply and held the girl still. "Suki...wake up...come on..are you okay?" He held the salts still then looked up at Sanoko. "She's coming around...I think." His face was still red from the angel comment.

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2008, 01:24 AM

" what...what happened, is kuro okay?" She said while turning her head to look at kuro.

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2008, 01:25 AM

" Why are you blushing maoko?" It took her a minute to notice it but when she had, she had to ask why.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2008, 01:26 AM

Sanoko smiled and nodded. "Yeah I think she is too." she said. She was somewhat laughing on the inside at Suki's angel comment.

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 01-13-2008, 01:27 AM

Ayama could now hear others, and relife flew through out her vains. She hoped that everyone was there and fine, not just a couple of people. She began sprinting towards the voices, annoying the stich in her side. Soon she could see people and she slowed down to a walk, nealing over for a second to catch her breath. "Thank the gods."