Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 04-10-2011, 11:44 PM

Scarlett smirked,trailing her hand up Benjamin's chest. "Are you sure you want to dump your girlfriend?" She said, kissing his neck. "Your mother doesn't seem to like me that much anymore, at least, not like she used too.. " She said, running her hand through his hair a few times. "Wait so if you and Ashley have done nothing.. does that mean you haven't had sex in three years?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She was surprised at this since Ben was good looking.. so she would bet a twenty that he had at least been with one girl. Unfortunetly Scarlett had been with the same man that abused her and gave her the scar on her stomach. Though she had no say in the matter.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 04-10-2011, 11:53 PM

Benjamin smiled at her and nodded, "yes, I am completely sure that I want to dump her. She is nothing compared to you." he said as he felt her kiss his neck and he pulled her closer to him. "and ma will get over it. She is just worried about me is all.' he said to her softly and smiled as he felt her hand in his hair. He loved the feel of it and smiled at her lovingly. He was surprised by the question but nodded, "yep, haven't had sex in three years. What about you?" he asked and ran a hand over where he knew her scar was. Just he thought of someone hurting her like that made his blood boil, if he ever met the guy he was going to beat the crap out of him.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-10-2011, 11:59 PM

"That's so cute! But no, I have.. but only once. It was with the man that hurt me all the time..though I had no say on if I wanted to have sex with him or not. He drugged my drink during rehearsal." She said, frowning and closing her eyes. "In the ballet world you hear no evil outside of it, you never see evil, but you definetly speak it..none of the ballet dancers even cared about what was going on in the world, or if something was right or wrong. When I told my dance instructor what happened she told me to get over it and continue dancing with him. His name was Declan.." She said, biting her lip and opening her eyes. She blushed when he pulled her closer to him. "Do you think your mom would be mad if she found you in my bed without a shirt on?" She asked, grinning as she unbuttoned the top button of his shirt.

Palmoun

Old 04-11-2011, 12:06 AM

Benjamin frowned when he heard her and pulled her closer to him. "well if I ever met this Declan he better watch out. I will beat the crap out of him and make him regreat ever doing that to you." he said as he looked at her and smiled at her. She didn't deserve to let that happen to her. "and nothing like that will never happen again. No one will make you do something you dont want to." he said as he smiled at her and then chuckled as he watched her unbutton his shirt, "I dont think she would be mad and I sure dont mind." he said as he slipped it off and pulled her into his lap. He then kissed her head gently, "you know I love you, right." he said to her softly and knew he did, he always did.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-11-2011, 12:16 AM

"I know. And you know I love you.." She said, smiling and letting him pull her to sit on him. She trailed her hand down his chest, tracing his muscles and leaned down, kissing his collarbone and trailing a few kisses down his chest. "Your such a good man.."She said, her emerald eyes looking down at him. "So what do you want to do while your mothers gone? " She asked, smirking and looking at him. She had a few things in mind what she wanted to do but she wanted to hear his ideas first.

Palmoun

Old 04-11-2011, 12:25 AM

Benjamin chuckled when he felt her kisses and held her close to him. He gently kissed her head and then her ear, "I am only good for you." he whispered to her softly and kept her close. He then thought for a moment and msiled as he looked into her eyes, "I would like to do anything with you. As long as I get to hold you and kiss you I will be happy with anything we do." he said as he looked at her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-11-2011, 12:37 AM

"It depends on how much kissing you want to do..." She said, laughing at his next statement. "Oh don't lie, your goo to every girl. It was the way you were raised." She said, kissing his shoulder. She shivered when he kissed her ear, giggling a little. "Like my outfit?" She asked, running her free hand over the side of her dress. "I wore one like this the first time I stayed the night over here. Your ma gave strict rules that we couldn't sleep in the same bed, but you still snuck in here anyways." She laughed.

Palmoun

Old 04-11-2011, 12:49 AM

Benjamin smield when he heard her and laughed, "well how about half kissing and half talking." he said and kissed her gently. "and your right it is how I was raised." he said to her softly and then kissed her ear again. "and I love your outfit, it makes you look amazing." he said and in all truth loved it on her. He then chuckled and nodded, "that is right and that night i forgot to get out of your bed and Ma found us. She was so made at us but in the end she forgave us." he said and kissed her cheek gently. "and I think i will never stick to that rule." he said as he looke dinto her eyes.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-11-2011, 12:56 AM

Scarlett blushed. "She was so mad! She almost kicked me out.. we were lucky she didn't walk in on us doing anything else.." She said, giving a sly smile. "Or she'd probably kill me dead." She said, then blushed brighter. "You think I look nice? Thank you.. "She said, taking his hands and putting them on her hips. "Well.. some rules are meant to be broken.." She whispered, leaning down and kissing him. Though with this kiss it was continuous since she had missed him for so long, and she was very happy that his mother was gone and not checking their rooms every five minutes.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-11-2011 at 12:58 AM..

Palmoun

Old 04-11-2011, 01:19 AM

Benjamin chuckled when he heard her and held her close, "yeah but I am glad she didn't kick you out." he said and smiled when he saw the bright blush on her face, "and you dont look nice, nice is to slittle a word. You look amazing and angel like." he said and smiled as she put his hands on her hips, "and I am glad that they can be." he said and kissed her back right away. He leaned back onto the bed as he kissed her and pulled her down with him. He was glad to be like this with her and have no worries. he could be with the girl he loved and have only her to think about.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-11-2011, 01:28 AM

Scarlett fell back with him and continued to kiss him, wrapping her arms around him. She tilted her head back a little. "What if your mom comes home?" She asked, kissing him again since she loved how he kissed her.. though she knew if she kept kissing him she'd end up doing a lot more than kissing. She glanced towards the window, worried that his mother would probably kick her out or yell at Ben for going into her room. She pulled the covers over them after having yet another chill from being cold and pulled them up to her shoulders, kissing his cheek.

Palmoun

Old 04-11-2011, 01:47 AM

Benjamin held her close to him and looked into her eyes, "ma can do nothing, I may be her child but I am a adult know and I can do what ever I want. So if she does come home it doesn't matter, I can do what I want." he said as he looked at her lovingly and then kissed her back. He knew that they would probably end up doing alot more then just kissing. He smiled when he felt hte covers over them and pulled Scarlett closer ot him, "why dont we continue the kissing." he said and then kissed her again and loved it.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-11-2011, 01:51 AM

Scarlett smiled and started to kiss him again, nodding at what he said. It was true that his mother couldn't do much since Ben was twenty one, and legally could do as he pleased as long as he obeyed the laws. After awhile of passionate kissing she decided to show him just how much she missed and loved him.

((Timeskip lol. We should sooooo have the mom come home. xD))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-11-2011 at 01:54 AM..

Palmoun

Old 04-11-2011, 02:04 AM

((yes we will))

Benjamin smiled as he held her close to him and was happier then he had ever been. He kissed Scarlett on his cheek gently and smiled at her lovingly. "you are amazing." he said to her softly and kept her close. But as he did he heard something but dismissed it. What he dissmissed was hte sound of his mother comeing up the driveway and coming in with his father. She headed inside with him and opened the door. "Benjamin, I am home." she said but wondered if he was asleep. She hoped that he wasn't in the same bed as Scarlett, he already had one girl in his life.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-11-2011, 02:10 AM

Scarlett had her head on Benjamins chest and was trying to relax after their recent work out when she heard his mother call that she was home. "Crap!" She whispered, sitting up and looking to Ben. She smiled when she heard his comment. "Your amazing too." She said, leaning over and giving him a small kiss on the lips. "Now what are we going to do? If your not in your room she's bound to run in here.." She said, her eyes looking a bit scared. "But it's still storming and I don't want you to go.." She said, hugging him. She sighed a little. "But I guess you have too.. unless you hide under the bed if she comes in here.." She said, looking around for Ben's clothes so she wouldn't think they had done anything if they did get caught in the same room.

Palmoun

Old 04-11-2011, 03:02 AM

Benjamin held her close and sighed as he heard his mother. "well I know I am not leaving this room so I am going to hide quickly." he said and kissed her gently. He then slid on his boxers and hid his shirt quickly. He then slipped under the bed right as ma came in. When she saw Scarlett was still up and Ben wasn't in here she sighed, "have you seen Ben anywhere? I can't find him." she saidand Ben smirked and snaked a hand under the covers and took Scarletts hand gently under the covers. He did it in a area where nis mother wouldn't see from the door.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-11-2011, 09:33 AM

Scarlett held Ben's hand, smirking slightly. With her other hand she held the cover's over herself to hide herself and shook her head. "Nope, I thought he went to sleep. I've been up from the storm.. but he might be in the barn or something. Sorry Mrs Winter." She said, waiting for his mother to leave her room and shut the door. When she did Scarlett released Ben's hand and got up, putting on her bra, underwear, and black dress. "Kay, you can come out." She said, sticking her head under the bed and then getting back onto the bed. "That was close.." She said, laughing a small laugh that Ben's mother wouldn't hear and curling up with her head on the pillow. She yawned a little. "Maybe we should go to sleep now.. I'm getting kind of tired."

Palmoun

Old 04-12-2011, 12:36 AM

Ben smiled when he heard that she was gone and slowly climbed out from uder the bed. He smield when he saw Scarlett in the bed and climbed in besids her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head gently. "yeah we need out sleep." he said to her softly and smiled as he held her close to him. He just hoped that his mother wouldn't freak if she saw him in bed with Scarlett. He then kissed her gently before closing his eyes and pulling hte sheets over them.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-12-2011, 09:39 AM

Scarlett nodded at this and closed her eyes after curling up and laying her head on his chest. "Love you." She whispered, letting herself fall into a deep sleep full of happy dreams of the future and what was to become of it.

Palmoun

Old 04-12-2011, 11:28 PM

Benjamin smiled when he heard her and held her close to him. "i love you too." he whispered to her softly and kissed her head gently. He then fell into a deep sleep that delt with scarlett and only scarlett. She was the only one for him and he loved her more then anything else.

((aw this is so nice and lovey dovy, it is going to die in the morning))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-13-2011, 06:40 PM

((Yeah, You should have his mother kick Scarlett out after finding them together^^ then she'll be upset and not talk to Ben for awhile..I'll just wait till your post to post so i'll have something for her to wake up from.))

Palmoun

Old 04-13-2011, 09:05 PM

Ma looked around the house for Ben sice he never came in last nigt. She had assumed he had been working on the horses but he was no where to be seen. But as mornig came around she knew exactly where he was. She stomped her way to scarletts bedroom and kicked the door open. "I TOLD YOU TWO THAT YOU COULDNT DO THIS." he screamed and be woke up right away. When he saw his mother he knew she was furious but he pushes scarlett behind him as if to protect her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-13-2011, 10:03 PM

Scarlett suddenly was woken by Ben's mother yelling and was put behind him. She shook her head to wake herself up. "It was my fault! Really, please don't be mad at Ben.. I was just afraid of the storm and asked him to stay in here!" She said, moving his hands away from his and looking to his mother with sad eyes. "We didn't do anything, just slept. So please don't get angry.." She said weakly, hoping her lie would work.

Palmoun

Old 04-14-2011, 11:53 PM

Ma glared at Scarlett and then pointed out of there. "I dont care if you did or didn't do anything. I told you that you woudln't sleep with him in the same room and you disobeyed me. I thought that since you where older you would actually obey but I guess your a kid still. I dont care though, you get out know." She said as she glared and ben jumped out of bed. "She is going no where. She is welcome here and if she wants to sleep besides me she can." he said and his mother glared at him now. "YOur not going anywhere, your going to stay here and she is going to go." she said and Benjamin growled and soon him and his mother where in a huge argument. It only seemed to make Ma angery and Also ben. if he didn't calm down soon he would have some problems.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-15-2011, 12:16 AM

Scarlett jumped up. "Stop it! Your going to give him a heart attack!" She screamed, going over to Ben and putting her hand on his shoulders. "Calm down and go to your room please.." She said, pushign him into his room and shutting the door. She turned back to his mother. "I am not a child, I've seen worse than you ever have just from living in New York for a year." She said bitterly. "I'm sorry for angering you. I guess i'll go and find somewhere else to stay. And I promise i'll stay away from your son on one condition, You promise me that you'll make him stay with Ashley." She said, frowning. "If you just promise me that then i'll pack up my things and leave to go back to New York." She said, knowing Declan would let her stay with him.