sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-07-2014, 12:49 AM

"To be honest I did not know about this before today. I was only tolled to come to this meeting in a letter." Serenity says in a kind yet quite voice only loud enough. to tell her boss and his father what she knew. but wonder why dose she have a arranged marriage to her boss for? she had even dress up come to this meeting tonight.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 02-18-2015, 09:56 PM

"Well, you will not need a maid anymore, son," Mr. McClair stated, "since you have your fiance or soon to be wife."

Greg sighed and wondered when his dad was going to tell the story.

"I guess you're right on that one, dad," Greg replied.

Mr. McClair stood up from his chair and looked out the window. That's when he started telling the story.

It was poker night and you guys were only preteens at the time. You were ten, Greg, and Serenity was eight. Of course, both of you kids were at home during this game. We were well into our poker game, and Mr. Minase jokingly suggested his daughter's hand in marriage as a poker chip. We all laughed and then I said, "In that case, I'll gamble my son. He'll be a handsome fellow when he grows up."
Mr. Minase looked at me like I was crazy, but I was serious. I didn't want any girl marrying my boy. I wouldn't mind if Mr. Minase's daughter married my son, they seem right for each other. Then Mr. Minase replied, "Okay, it's settled, if I win, I get to have that nice Rolex of your's. If you win though, Serenity will marry Greg. Hopefully they don't object, or you're giving me some stock in your company."
I smiled and agreed to the deal. After about an hour, the game was almost ending. It was just me and Mr. Minase left playing. The other guys folded and were too chicken to continue any further. They were just spectators now. Right before I was going to win the game, it started to flood in the basement. One of the guys yelled out, "Hurry up! This is going to be a swimming pool pretty soon."

My hand was a great hand, and I am sure Mr. Minase's hand was great as well. I decided to fold, that way I wouldn't lose my favorite Rolex. Surprisingly enough, Mr. Minase folded too, and we ran out of the basement, heading to our cars. Right before Mr. Minase left, I told him, "let's just call this draw, but I am still serious about our kids marrying. How after my son's 28th birthday and after your daughter's 26th birthday, they'll be summoned to get married."
"Sounds like a plan, and if it doesn't work out, I still get a share in your company and your favorite Rolex." Mr. Minase responded.

"So that's why you have to marry each other," Mr. McClair said, "You're going to make our family proud, Greg. Also, your dad will be happy as well, Serenity."

Greg sighed and wasn't too surprised this came from a poker game deal. He looked at Serenity reassuring her that he wasn't mad about this.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-19-2015, 12:06 AM

Serenity was shock by what her father had agreed to. but at the same time could not believed. he did not tell her us this before. no wonder she was going to get married to her boss. "My Father is going to get a phone call. within the next ten minutes he's in for a earful. he should have told me about this." she says in a somewhat upset sounding voice. before starting to walk off go in the hallway. so she could make the phone call away from them. not wanting them to hear her yell at her old man.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 02-19-2015, 12:30 AM

"To tell you the truth, dad, You should've considered Serenity's feelings when telling your tale," Greg said as he sighed, "That's not the kind of story you tell in front of the misses' or any woman for that matter!"

"Son, she deserved to know the truth," Mr. McClair glared at the window, "I hope Minase isn't getting yelled at too much."

Greg sighed and asked, "Why did you do this to us? Just be glad we kind of like each other or ugh! You're an idiot sometimes, dad."

"But son, you have everything any fellow dreams of," Mr. McClair exclaimed, "Co-owning a company and soon it'll all be yours. So it was suitable that I find you an accurate mate. I wouldn't ever picture you with your high school sweetheart. She wouldn't make our family proud."

"Does mom even know about this?" Greg yelled, "Oh, you didn't consider her opinion either!"

Greg and his dad argued back and forth. Then Greg looked at the door as it opened. He felt so embarrassed about yelling at his dad in front of Serenity. Mr. McClair and his son both apologized when they saw Serenity.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-19-2015, 12:45 AM

After Serenity had finish yelling at her dad. she told him tell her mother about this before they make any announcements. as she walks in she was not shock catch a argument going on. "I'll agree to this arranged marriage. since it must mean a lot to both of our families. but can we at least please try get to know each other. before we even agree a upon a wedding date." Serenity ask while walking over then. taking a seat in a empty chair to be able. get off her feet her high heels was starting to hurt her feet.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 02-19-2015, 12:54 AM

"That's a good idea, we wouldn't want to rush a wedding." Greg replied, "Also maybe our families can meet up for lunch next weekend."

"That sounds reasonable," Mr. McClair stated, "Also, this isn't a good season for an instant wedding."

Greg took a seat near Serenity and waited for his dad to sit down. Mr. McClair sat down and asked, "Well, anyone want me to order some food? All this yelling made me hungry."

"It's a bit late and I have an early business meeting tomorrow, unless you want to attend it for me." Greg replied, "May we can all have dinner or lunch another time. Unless... Serenity, are you hungery?"

Mr. McClair was looking at his son and his son's future wife as if they were food.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-19-2015, 01:09 AM

"I must admit I'm hungry. I did have to rush here a bit mostly due to traffic." she says before starting to smile softly. her voice was kind but soft sounding when she spoke. but listen to what both men had to say. but was happy they sound clam by now. "A lunch are dinner out would be nice to get. to know both are families." Serenity says to Greg in a happy voice but was glad. that they both agreed not to get married right away. but wonder if she woul have to ware a engagement ring any time soon?