Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2014, 08:34 PM

Natsuki smiled as she looked at Mizu. "Then lets link Mizu." She said as she lead Blade to Star and Mizu. She stood in the middle of the group as she closed her eyes. The blue aura appearing around them as she open her eyes as she said her command. In just seconds they appeared just outside the village. This time all of them where standing and safe. Natsuki smiled as she saw the village. "We are here Star." She said happy to see that she was able to do it correctly this time. She looked to Blade. "Please keep up us till the temple.The villagers here will want to treat you like a god. You must not let them Blade. They know Star and view her as a sacred spirit.Keep your mouth shut if you can't say anything nice. They adore the spirits here. So mind your manners. "
Blade just nodded as he saw the light emanating from the girl grow dim. He wondered if he was just seeing things. He closed his eyes and open them again. But he still saw a light coming from her. He noticed light coming from Hoteru and the villagers that started lining up to greet them. He wasn't sure hat he was seeing.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-09-2014, 08:44 PM

Hoteru was surprised at this and smiled some at Natsuki. "Thank you." she said softly then sighed. "Suki you may come with me and Mizu if you like but. Blade was it? You must stay here in the village, the temple and the forest around it are concidered sacred tot he spirits and few are allowed entrance." she said softly before she motioned for Mizu to come with her and help her gather the keys that they needed from the temple servants.

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2014, 08:49 PM

Natsuki handed Blade a small pouch. "Use this to get yourself a room here." She said as she turned and followed Star.
Blade just nodded as he walked about the village. It was different he was surprised with how respectfully everyone was. Everyone person here seemed to love Hoteru. Each one bowing as she walked. He found the inn and stepped in paying for a room. He tried to keep to himself as every person there tried to talk to him about Hoteru. He just kept telling them he was a nobody and had no idea what they where talking about.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-09-2014, 08:55 PM

"It seems you have taken an interest in that boy... are you sure he will not turn on us?" Hoteru asked curiously as she finished gathering the keys and looked to Suki curiously. She then motioned softly for them to start heading to the temple and smiled a little as she saw Mizu jump up onto Suki's shoulder and start purring loudly.

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2014, 08:58 PM

"He will not turn on you. Treat him kinder please. You have to remember many have forgot about you and the spirits. I think you'll find him to be a valuable ally. He has a good heart." She said meaning it as she smiled and giggled feeling Mizu jump on her shoulder. She gently stroked Mizu. "I am glad you are safe both of you. I have missed you both. " She said as she followed happily.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-09-2014, 09:04 PM

"I trust you... I will try to be kinder to him." Hotaru said softly then smiled at Suki a bit. "Where have you been? We have missed you as well" she said softly and Mizu nodded a bit. "Kage and the others were sad that they didn't link with you as well, they missed you allot but couldn't find you like I could" Mizu said softly still purring a bit glad to be close to her friend again.

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2014, 09:18 PM

Natsuki smiled as she felt happy to be with both of them again. "I have been locked in the house. I didn't want to be caught with you Star. My brother along with the royal court want you dead. " She said as her mood changed. A frown replaced her smile. " They wanted me to summon you. They wish to make you pay for the spirits that attacked the kingdom. I couldn't allow that so I cut off my ties with you and the spirits. " She said as she followed. "I didn't think my brother could be so evil. That was never like him before. He use to love you along with the King. I'm sorry." She said as she tried not to cry. "I know it was not your fault for the attack. But I can't make the others see that you where innocent."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-09-2014, 09:26 PM

Star stopped and turned around to look at Suki before hugging her slightly then pulled away to look at her. "I do not wish you to be harms anymore Suki, why don't you stay in the village? or even the temple there are plenty of extra rooms and no one will bother you here." she offered softly. "I tried to stop the attack on the kingdom but the spirits were out of control, someone was using a very strong arte to controle them so I couldn't break it." she explained then sighed and shook her head before continuing to walk and soon made it to the temple. "I'm guessing Mizu found you and re-established her bond with you... If I could talk to your brother and the king I'm sure everything could be sorted out but without the other great spirits I have no chance of defending myself against them." she sighed softly before opening the doors to the large temple.

Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2014, 09:31 PM

Natsuki smiled as she hugged Star back. " I promise once my brother is stop I will stay with you. But I can't allow anyone else to be harmed. I am stronger than most in the arts I have to save people from my brother and other spirits. " She said as she smiled once again. She went quiet as the temple doors open. "I hope that I can be of use to you and the spirits." She said as she thought of the crystal with the spirits in it. She hopped her arts would be strong enough to help Star out with reviving them.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-09-2014, 11:59 PM

"Well... until your brother is back to normal the safest place for you is out of your manner... if you fell into their hands... I don't know what I would do without you... other then the spirits you are my best and only friend." Star said softly before walking into the temple and and made sure the doors shut behind Suki before going and placing the keys where they needed to be and used them in a specific order to open and reveal a room that was deeper in the temple then most anyone went... Suki would be the first mortal to step foot in this area in over 100 years. "Do you still remember the summoning spell that you first used to call me and the four out?" Hoteru asked softly as she started to light the candles in a specific order each with a different symbol on it for each of the ancient spirits. She was sure only the four would be called forward but if the ancestors had been reincarnated they would come forward to help as well.

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2014, 12:09 AM

"Of course it was by accident I learned it. I'm glad I did though." She said meaning it as she looked to Mizu. She gently kissed it's forehead. "You can do this Mizu. We will get back the others I promise. Thank you for being my friend. I have missed you very much." She said meaning it. She stood in the middle of the room waiting for when she was needed readying herself for what was to come.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-10-2014, 12:30 AM

"I need you to help me with the summoning then, if you can remember how you summoned me and Mizu the first time." Hotesu said softly once she was finished and moved to the center of the room as well having Mizu go over to a blue tile and float above it as it glowed brightly. "I used to have a group of mages that would help in such a situation that I needed to call forth the elements... but there hasn't been many that are trust worthy in the past generation, you are the only person other then myself that knows how to summon the elements, so I could really use your help." she said softly hoping this wasn't too much to ask of her friend.

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2014, 12:43 AM

Natsuki smiled hearing Star. She gave her a nod, moving just in front of her. Closing her eyes she began to sing. As she sung she did certain movements. Each movement interacting with a different key. The room glowed a soft blue from her arts. All the villages paused what they where doing, their attention now on the temple. A beautiful soft snow fell around the temple and village. It was her trade mark, or that is what the elders had once said. When she was younger, she could make it snow with a thought. Before moving to the kingdom, she lived in a small village high in the frozen mountains. It was there she was trained in the arts. That is where she learned of the spirits.

The elders had said she was special. It wasn't till meeting Star she found they where right. It wasn't normal for people to have arts like hers. It was rare now days for humans to have arts at all. She kept him mind clear as she still sung and danced feeling the power gather as she did so. She hopped it would help her friend and save the spirits in the crystal.

Blade looked outside as he saw a beautiful snow. He made his way outside, amazed with the beautiful snow. His eyes traveled the sky till it landed on the blue glow. He knew that glow it had to be Natsuki. Following the path through the village he came to the entrance of the sacred forest. He felt the need to be with them. He knew that Star hadn't wanted him to but he felt a need to be with them. He started pacing back and forth, as he waited.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-10-2014, 01:04 AM

Hotaru smiled as she watched Suki but didn't forget what she had to do. Quietly she chanted and soon a flute appeared in her hand and she started to play the tune that Suki was singing. The elders in the village and many of the people went to their knees when they heard the flute and bowed as they saw spirits coming forth, but no great spirits had shown up yet. Soon a bright lovely blue light could be seen over one of the circle light tiles on the flood and then another but this one was almost like electricity. Soon a mighty black striped golden fox stood in one spot and an electric blue and dark black ice foenex stood in the other. "My lady" they they both said as they bowed and Hotaru stopped playing and sighed. "So... the others have not been killed nor have the other two spirits been reborn. "It has been millennia, how have you been Jultz? Icora?" she asked as the two sat. "It has certainly been a long time... is this your new mage? How could such a small being summon us alone?" Icora asked as her wings folded. "She is not, this is Natsuki, she is my friend, she summoned me a few years ago along with the four, but she holds great power and potential." Hotaru said softly before motioning for Suki to sit with her.

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps03edfea5.jpg
http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps1203df46.jpg

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 11-10-2014 at 02:09 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2014, 02:30 AM

Natsuki stopped taking her place beside Star. She kept silent as she lessen to the others. She stared at the two in awe and wonder of them. They where each beautiful. Each one she could tell was powerful. She felt concerned hearing that some of the spirits still hadn't been reborn. "The spirits....can we save them without the other two ?" She asked abruptly thinking of the crystal and the screaming spirits. She looked up at the others as she went completely to the floor bowing to the two spirits.
She kept her face on the floor out of respect as she spoke. " I am sorry for being so rude. Please forgive me. I am just worried about the other spirits. They screamed in pain. "

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-10-2014, 03:08 AM

"Suki? Please don't apologize, you are my friend, just as these two are, there is no need to fret." Star said as she rubbed Suki's back softly and Mizu jumped in front of her nuzzling her happily. "These spirits are not the great spirits Suki, these are lesser spirits and only Shiva can bring them out of their slumber." she explained softly then looked at the other two. While I would love to catch up more we do need to start planning on how to get the remaining three great spirits and Shiva out of the cannon. I ask that you two please reconnect your bonds to me and to make bonds with Natsuki as the summoner." she said and the two were surprised by this and looked to Suki for a long moment before Jultz burst out laughing. "You have to be kidding me right Hoteru?! She is not a priestess or a mage, nor is she your handmaid, how can we entrust our powers to such a child?" he asked a bit gruffly but with a sense of dull humor in his voice.

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2014, 03:43 AM

Natsuki sat up as she glared at the two spirits. She felt her temper rage as she heard Jultz. A red aura started to form around her as the gown she wore began to glow. The entire temple shook from the power emanating from Suki. The marking of the guardian spirit of reincarnation appeared on a red orb that appeared around her neck held by a gold necklace. The Guardian spirit appeared before them. Suki herself in a trance as the spirit used her arts to appear.

"ENOUGH LESSER SPIRITS!!! I Lestzerthe great spirit of reincarnation and balance. Because of your lack of vigilance we greater spirits are unable to awake. Lady Hotaru the other spirits can not help you. Your lesser spirits here failed to keep the balance of manna. I awoke because this child before you chose to wake me. I chose her as my chosen one. I gave her my blessing and power. To insult her is to insult me. This child gave her life to protect us greater spirits in the temple where we slept. A man use the lesser spirit to attack the temple with her and her family in it. This child chose to face the dark spirits alone giving her life for ours. The spirits couldn't with stand the child's power. It was not use great spirits that save the people it was this child. We used our power to protect Hotaru and the other Great spirits. I am afraid I broke her heart. This little girl feel in love with me. Now I am unable to be with her. I am stuck in my dormant state with the rest of the older great spirits. My dear Hotaru please protect her and keep her safe for me is all I ask. If you can wake me one day let me come back human to be with her. I want to protect her always as she protected me. "

The aura vanished as Suki's body hit the floor. She laid there as her appearance changed. Her hair turned red she appeared more spirit than human now. The orb around her neck glowed as it became part of her giving her Lestzer power and his memories. The manna that came from her changed as she gained the power over balance and reincarnation.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ze-d5mdly4.jpg
http://hqwallbase.com/images/big/phoenix-1580690.jpg

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-10-2014, 04:14 AM

Hoteru was surprised at this and easily caught Suki before she hit the ground and sighed. "So she was the child... I should not have been away from the temple that day..." she sighed softly before looking at the two. "You will create a link with her and you will help us." she ordered and the two nodded quietly before watching as Hoteru picked up Suki and Mizu jumped in her lap to curl up as she started to make her way back to town seeing that the male was still there and that the towns people looked frightened. "My lady! Thank goodness you are okay! We heard some loud sounds from within the temple, we feared you had been attacked." the village elder said and Hoteru shook her head. "No, one of the great celestial spirits used the last of his powers to talk through Natsuki and endow her with his powers.. please make sure that the security is tightened around the village, don't let any outsiders in, until Suki is awake and well we will be staying." she explained and the elder looked at her in disbelief but nodded and went to give the orders. Hoteru then looked to Blade and motioned for him to fallow her as she headed over to a large house close to the entrance of the forest. The door opened automaticly and the lights came on right away but no one seemed to be there. "You may lodge here or at the inn if you like, but be mindful and respectful of your surroundings, this house has been here since the village was built, there used to be many spirits living here after taking human form." she said softly as she took Suki to a room and laid her in bed, making sure her shoes were off before covering her up and walked out of the room closing the door. "If you do stay here your room will be this room" she said softly before showing him to a plain room that was clearly a spare, it had no antiques or books or anything of spiritual value in it.

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2014, 04:32 AM

Blade followed as he nodded. "Thank you my lady." He said trying to be respectful. He looked at her as fear filled his eyes. " Is that really sweet Natsuki? What happen to her? She doesn't look human anymore. Her light is different. She no longer has the beautiful blue light that was her own." He said now able to see the aura of people as well as spirits. "Her aura is different from even yours. Are their spirits great than even you? " He asked honestly not knowing the order of spirits. " I'm ignorant on this subject I'm sorry. What is a Great celestial spirit? And why did it do this to her? I take it that it's a honor of shorts." He said as he walked to where Natsuki laid or what was left of her. " That isn't Suki anymore. What is her name now. " He said still seeing the aura change. "The snow stopped when that spirit appeared. Was the snow her doing?" He asked as he looked back to star.

She was so pure and innocent. "Will she still be that way or will she be different? " He had never seen this much less heard of this. "I take it from the reactions of the villagers this hasn't every happen before. Is it like the Exospheres when not attached with a key crest, they turn the host into a monster before killing them. " He said as worry filled his voice he wasn't sure what he got himself into. "

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-10-2014, 04:54 AM

"Please... leave Natsuki's room she really needs her rest." Hotaru said softly before thinking some. "Celestial spirits are those that help control the balance of the world... even human hearts and minds. Most of them died long ago... well fell into a deep slumber... I was one of the few that didn't. When this world was created there was a fight between all the great spirits... I was simply born as the protector of this world so I was very young at the time Luna was the first to die... the night time skies that she created were magnificent... now the night is dark and forbidding. I was lucky to keep my life along with Lestzer, he helped keep the great spirits who they were... but a few years ago the temple came under attack... and he was killed... he gave the last of his powers to Suki... so in a way, you could say she is half Celestial spirit now... but she should not loose herself, he would not like that... he wouldn't want her to change so I'm sure she won't... I hope that answers your question" she said softly unsure if that answered all of his questions or not

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2014, 05:21 AM

Blade nodded as he looked at her. "What will you do while she sleeps? Is there anything I can do to help you? " He said wondering if she needed anything. He was still learning and was amazed. " She must be special to have you and the other spirit." He said as he thought about what she had told him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-10-2014, 11:05 AM

"She's allot more special then I originally thought" Hoteru said softly then shook her head. "Please, you shouldn't trouble yourself with these matters, you would be better off just trying to live your life rather then getting in the middle of this." she said softly.

Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2014, 12:56 PM

Blade just laughed as he looked at her. "You really don't trust in people do you? The people you deem unworthy, are the same people who are killing your spirits. Instead of counting all of us as weak, maybe you should take a chance and believe in what we could do to help you. If everyone stood up your spirits wouldn't have been taken from you. The machine would have never been built. But instead you snub us, thinking your doing us a favor. All you are doing is building hatred,between spirits and humans. You are making people not want to help your cause. " He said as he heard the sound of screaming.

He ran out the door leaving her there, hearing the screaming coming from outside. To his horror he saw the village in flames. People were running everywhere screaming in fear. He tried to figure out where this attack had came from. He froze as he saw Drakus along with four other humans. He could tell the five looked different. They seemed to have more power than before. Blade stood his ground as he pulled out his blade. His eyes filled with rage as he watched the five attack innocent people. He let out a scream, as he leaped into the air landing in front of Drakus himself. With his blade he blocked the mans attack. He let out anther scream, as he summoned his own arts. Drakus let out a scream as he found himself on the ground in pain. His blood poured out of his body. Blade attacked the other four sending them to the ground as well. He stood between them and the village.

Drakus screamed as he felt such pain. "How can a simple boy attack me and win." He said as he tried to move to his feet. The pain was making the task difficult. His anger was growing as he glared at the young man. "You fool we are doing this for you and everyone here. Those damn spirits don't care about us! Where is she the great protector? What kind of protector does this. She isn't here to help not that she could any how. You see she is just a child. No power she has. " He spat out as the villagers lessen to him. " She claimed it was our fault for the attacks. Because we didn't believe in the great spirits. We made the balance unequal. If it wasn't for the spirits the manna wouldn't be out of balance. If they didn't fight among themselves and cause us doubt they wouldn't be dying. All we are doing is finishing them. " He said coldly as he pulled out a crystal. "I'll have the spirits here and in the temple." He said as he tried to activate the crystal. Blade used his arts shattering the crystal. Drakus yelled out in anger as he vanished with the help of the other four. Blade just stood there as he waited to see if this was really the end of the attack. He was no spirit guardian but he could stand his own in a fight.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-10-2014, 10:02 PM

"I just want to keep those who don't need to be harmed from being harmed... but many people wish me harm, it's hard to trust anyone when allot of people want you dead for no reason" Hoteru said softly then frowned and watched him run off before heading outside and had Mizu put out the fires while she went around and checked on the villagers calling the healers to the ones she found greatly wounded. She then gathered the children and had them go into her manner before sealing it with protection artes and started to check on everyone else having the two new spirits along with Mizu fix whatever they could. "Elder Markus, are you okay?" she asked softly as she helped the male up and he nodded. "Thank you my lord you are most kind to us but please, do be careful, we would be lost without you" he said softly and she nodded. "Hush now, I am okay, please, allow me to help you to your home, I will get your daughter and grand daughter right away, just please rest." she said softly and almost sweetly as she helped the male to his home then went to get the woman and her child before sending them to his home as well.

Lady Chello

Old 11-11-2014, 03:26 AM

Blade turned after a bit helping Star with the villagers. He used his skills to breakdown unstable structures, help people out of burning buildings, or repairing a buildings. He surveyed the damage finding Star when he caught a break. "I think it will take us a week to do all the repairs. If it's alright I'll keep guard tonight. Your people need rest. Hopefully Suki can help us when she awakes. If anything I'm sure it will make the people feel better know a Celestial sprite besides you cares for them. " He said trying to give her hope. "So who are these other spirits. I thought you where trying to summon greater spirits to aid you." He said as he looked the two new spirits over.