Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2008, 03:49 AM

Leon was glad to have Akurin back. So glad, in fact, that he hadn't noticed the tentacle either...and when he'd heard Ada yell, he suddenly had a thought...he pulled Akurin with him towards the exit, stopping at the last moment to toss a rocket launcher to Ada and yell...

"Here! Use this!"

...and then he grabbed Akurin around the waist, hopped out to and slid down the elevator's cable, landing safely on the top of the elevator, probably leaving Ada behind with a 'Well, this sucks. No wonder he's been pissy towards me' feeling.

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2008, 03:54 AM

Ada tossed the boat keys to Akurin before they disappeared, and Ashley screamed when they jumped on top of the elevator, and attempted to run off. Akurin quieted her, and hopped off the top of the elevator, looking around for an exit.

"Leon, we need to get out of here. Quick."

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2008, 04:02 AM

Leon nodded, pulling Ashley AND Akurin behind himself as he ran...to a dock area. A dock with a boat. But...Leon didn't have any keys!

"...Akurin, do you know how to hotwire a boat?"

Unless she had another way to start it, anyway.

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2008, 04:06 AM

Akurin waved the keys with the teddy bear keychain, and hopped into the boat. She waited until both were inside before scooting over and letting Leon take over, handing him the keys and nodding.

Ashley whined a bit, and clung to Akurin, causing a bit of an awkward moment.

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2008, 04:12 AM

Leon climbed happily into the driver's seat, turned the boat on and hesitated for a moment. What if this was the only way Ada had off the island? She HAD helped him out a lot, after all...although, knowing her, she had four other ways out just in case this one didn't pan out. After that thought, he pulled the boat away from the dock and sped out into open water, opting to get away as fast as possible. However, he couldn't help himself once out in the clear and spun the boat in circles for a few minutes, making excited 'WOO HOO!' noises.

"We're out! And alive! And not...infected. With wormy things!"

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2008, 04:20 AM

Akurin laughed, Ashley screamed and a helicopter left the island. The female inside sent them all a look, nodding slightly before the helicopter disappeared into the horizon, the island blowing up within minutes. Akurin shaded her face from the blast and sighed, looking over at Leon.

"Mission accomplished, right, Leon?" A soft smile came over her lips. The sun was starting to come up more, and it felt so nice to be -safe-...At least somewhat.

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2008, 04:25 AM

Leon looked at Ashley when she screamed, then up at the helicopter. He waved his hand to what HAD to be Ada and then sped off in what he'd seriously hoped was the right direction. After all. It wouldn't do to get lost at sea, would it?

"...not quite. We still need to get Ashley back."

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2008, 04:28 AM

Akurin grinned slightly, looking over at Leon with a sudden lusty look.

"So, uh...After we get her back home...how about coming back to my place for some...'overtime'?"

Ashley suddenly stiffened.

"Hey, that's my line!"

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-10-2008, 04:31 AM

Leon laughed at Ashley's reaction. However...

"Hmm. WIth you? Anytime. But you gotta come over to my place sometime, too...I have this cat..."

He got that grin that went along with mentioning Burnt Pancakes.

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-11-2008, 04:31 PM

It was a few months after the whole Europe incident, and Akurin had moved in with Leon, putting her own feminine touch on things...Well, not really. Except burnt pancakes DID have a pink ribbon collar, and Akurin had demanded that they actually stock the fridge with food instead of just beer and such. Akurin, at this very moment, was in the bathroom, content with attempting to get it spotless.

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-11-2008, 04:39 PM

Leon was more than happy to add more to the fridge. He liked to cook, even though he rather sucked at it...the only thing he could make without burning it was cold cereal. Although...an occasional salad came through un-scorched. He picked up Burnt Pancakes, who eyed him warily as though trying to judge whether or not he had any kitty treats in his pockets and if it was really worth letting the guy touch her. However, Leon DID have kitty treats...and, as such, was allowed to touch his cat without getting glared at. He set the cat across his shoulders--her favorite spot--and went to check on Akurin.

"Having fun in the bathroom?"

He gave Burnt Pancakes' ears an affectionate rub and grinned at Akurin. He didn't EXPECT her to clean...but it was kinda nice.

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-11-2008, 05:01 PM

Akurin looked up, a bit sweaty from working.

"Hey, you~ Eh, it's...a bit dirty in here." She shrugged, and went back to scrubbing. Her white hair had somehow disappeared, and now was becoming a dingy-half-gray half-white mix. She had been thinking about dying it black, since it seemed to want to go that way. She stood up, brushed herself off and washed her hands before looking over at Leon.

"So, what's up?"

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-11-2008, 05:10 PM

Leon gave her a kiss, Burnt Pancakes deciding to give Akurin's cheek a quick grooming which was interrupted when Leon backed up a bit.

"Well...it was clean when I left it." Totally true. Not a lie at all. "What do you want for dinner? We could go out...or we could order in...or I could try to make pizza again. I swear, this time, I'll take five minutes off how long I keep it in the oven so you can't draw on the pavement with it."

And then...

"...can we get a puppy? Golden retriever, maybe?" He gave her puppy eyes. Which, oddly enough, Burnt Pancakes seemed to be emulating...even though it was merely a 'GIVE ME MORE TREATS' look. "I wanna name it Waffles."

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-11-2008, 05:14 PM

Akurin gave a sweet laugh, kissed him back and stroked at his hair, giving Pancakes a few pets.

"Hnn, it's up to you, darling....And, we should really take classes for cooking." A soft giggle escaped, and Akurin proceeded to walk into the bedroom with her clothes in it, although she usually ended up crawling into be with Leon at the end of the day anyway. Akurin, although she hid it well, had been plagued with nightmares of what all had happened.

"A puppy?" Akurin sounded slightly surprised as she pulled off her shirt and wandered towards the dresser, shimmying out of her jeans on the way. "Well, I don't see why not. Waffles is a great name."

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-11-2008, 05:34 PM

Leon grinned wider and followed her.

"I know. I tried once...the teacher kicked me out because I set fire to the table..."

Leon was too. He also had the ones from Raccoon City to deal with too...he never talked about them, but...well, it was evident. Sometimes he'd talk in his sleep about the things he'd seen...and sometimes he'd relive parts of it early on and would spend the rest of the night, after he was jolted awake, staring at the ceiling and half-trying to forget what had happened.

"If we get a really little puppy, we can teach it not to chase Burnt Pancakes...and I can teach it to sit and roll over and get things from the fridge and bring the tissue box when we sneeze and we can all go out for walks together and I'll feed it and take care of it, I promise!"

He felt like a five year old by saying that. But it was fun to do that once in a while, wasn't it?

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-11-2008, 05:42 PM

Akurin giggled, tugging on a new shirt and some pants. She would then sit on the bed she never used, and look over at Leon.

"You can, eh...? Well, we'll go look at puppies, then. Wanna go and eat, first?" Akurin hopped up and looked at the dirty blonde before nearly launching at him and kissing him. He had no idea how happy she was to be here with him, and how much she loved him.

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-11-2008, 06:16 PM

Leon certainly played the 'excited five year old' part very well. When she tackle-kissed him, he caught her and kissed back, giving her a hug. Burnt Pancakes wasn't overly pleased at nearly being knocked off Leon's shoulders, however, and put a paw on Akurin's head to show it before hopping off Leon and marching her princess-like self to Leon's favorite chair and curling up in a half-ball to watch Animal Planet on TV. She was totally a person trapped in a cat's body.

"Eating sounds like a good idea. I'm in the mood for pizza. Now comes the question...Pizza Hut or Dominoes? Or do we go to the specialty place in the mall?"

Oh, the choices...

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-11-2008, 06:21 PM

Akurin giggled, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pulling him down for yet another kiss.

"Well, there's a pet store at the mall..."

She winked and smiled up at him, batting her eyelashes at him gently.

Audrey_Snapplee
[L.O.V.E] //is// war

Old 01-30-2010, 05:40 AM

(can I be Ashley?)

She was kidnapped AGAIN. she was in a dark cell and she wrapped her arms around her legs as she rested against the wall while frowning and thinking to herself. all she wanted to do was go home and also to be rescued by Leon. sniffling she had to be strong but, she looked at the ground sadly.

"Leon.... where are you?" she questioned outloud and to no one inparticular mainly to herself if anything. she moved her hand gently and moved her hair away from her eyes while trying to fight back some tears, oh how much she missed the government agent so badly.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-01-2010, 05:30 AM

This thread has not been posted in since over a year and half ago. Please do not revive old threads like this. You may start a new roleplay of the same topic if you wish. :yes:

Locking this up now.