Amber Absolution
Haunted by Kingdom hospital
Send a message via MSN to Amber Absolution

Old 05-10-2010, 07:16 PM

Many years after Chihiro got her parents back and left the world of the spirits and the bath house, she finds herself with her own home, and her own child. She's nearly forgotten about the world she found of spirits and the bathhouse where she spent so much time. Instead it lays only in dreams, and in the stories she tells to her young daughter. Now it's her turn to discover a the world she had dreamt about for herself.

----------

Information
This RP Is based quite a few years after Chihiro's Journey. Looking for any original or exciting character, as I suppose that they probably do not age as spirits :) If you want to join just PM me with your character. Just please be at least semi literate and be considerate of other people ^-^

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2010, 01:58 AM

Hm... whats the general idea with the story? And what kind of characters can we play?

I am very interested in this game.

Amber Absolution

Old 06-09-2010, 02:06 AM

I'm hoping that It will be the same setting as the film, but with different characters, but with a more alice in wonderland type advernture to it, and then some kinda plot...although I don't know what that is yet. >.<

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2010, 02:17 AM

Hmmm... Right... So care to fill in a bit of the gap between the events of the movie and the rp? Like... whats been going on in the spirit world and with chihiro?

for example, kohaku and chihiro, do the get together? Kids?

Last edited by Kenora; 06-09-2010 at 02:42 AM..

Amber Absolution

Old 06-09-2010, 03:21 AM

She has a child with someone could be Kohako or someone else You can decide. They then have a child and tell it stories of the spirit world and the bath house, but that's all the child really knows it as, stories. Then she goes out and stumbles into the place some how (not sure how yet) and discovers that it wasn't just stories.
That's just a basic idea really.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2010, 05:15 AM

Alright... final question... im not necesarily well versed in the japanese sprites, may i play something more western?