Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-18-2012, 08:17 PM

Out there in the world is a lone island; not just any island, but a resort island. Characters from our favorite Anime and Game series are invited to come and take a nice vacation from the hostility of their everyday lives. There is a catch, however, along with their letter of invitation comes an engagement ring with a note saying that they are to marry a spouse randomly picked for them..

The island of course is big enough to have it's own town ( and the occasional dungeon, haunted castles, etc. That sort of thing) where two girls will stay with each other after they arrive on the island. Some may think of it as a vacation others may think it's torture, and some may even be oblivious as to what may happen at first..so what will happen when a bunch of ladies meet each other? Paradise, or Armageddon?

Also the spouses will live together with other couples in a rather large mansion a few miles away from the resort in the nearby forest. To make things even more crazy. How will they handle living together with other couples when their loyalty could, can, and will be be tested?

This is a cross-over role-play combining girls from both anime and video games. It is a shoujo-ai arranged marriage role-play if you haven't noticed already.

This island has a vary large beach, shops filled with cakes and gifts, restaurants, shopping center, and etc.

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-19-2012 at 06:39 PM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 06:32 PM

o n e ❥ Females only ! No males ! D:< ( As in characters.)

t w o ❥ No made - ups / ocs. They are just . . . no.

t h r e e ❥ No text talk / chatspeak. Literate please ? <3 Here I don't request you to write a book, nor even five paragraphs. No one liners (like three words) I mostly bother with writing about two max, if that's too much trouble for you then you don't have to join. If you can say what you want in two paragraphs instead of wasting 3 hours of your life making an 8 page worth response then I think that's more impressive, Quality over Quantity. I also WILL NOT be doing background checks, I respect your privacy.

f o u r ❥ PM the profile titled 'She is my wife..?!'

f i v e ❥ Do not ignore anyone ! It's down right rude. =/

s i x ❥ Please be active. Post at least three times a week.

s e v e n ❥ The character limit is four [4]

e i g h t ❥ Try to stay in character as best as you can. ^^ Such as if your girl does not speak much or at all or the most unsocial thing on the planet. Keep her that way everyone else will have to suck it up. Also if she never said one swear word in the entire series don't start giving her a sailor mouth. (Unless her manga version is entirely different, if that's the case please say so.)

n i n e ❥ Keep in mind the ToS and such ~

t e n ❥ And have fun ~! =3 Note: No Instant-love. I mean characters can tolerate each other but having them make out after just meeting each other is kinda dumb, also you don't have to fall involve with your arranged spouse, if you're brave owo .

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 06:34 PM

Image goes here.
e n t e r ❥ name here
B e t r o t h e d t o ❥ Wife here.
o r i g i n a t e d ❥ series here
m a s t e r ❥ username here
n o t e s ❥ Side notes / additional info goes here.

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-20-2012 at 04:27 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 06:35 PM

Couples~

Vert♥1♥

Bloom♥2♥Rydia

♥3♥

.♥4♥

♥5♥

♥6♥

♥7♥

♥8♥

♥9♥

♥10♥

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-21-2012 at 08:11 PM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 06:37 PM

~Announcements and Events~

Please check here often!

Events:

Weddings:

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2012, 06:39 PM

Characters:

Quote:

e n t e r ❥ Vert/ Lady Green Heart.
B e t r o t h e d t o ❥ TBA.
o r i g i n a t e d ❥ Hyperdimension Neptunia.
m a s t e r ❥ Alura--x--Uneii
n o t e s ❥ She is a Goddess from Gameindustri that presides over Leanbox. She is a personification of the Xbox 360. She tends to over work herself and gets exhausted quite easily. She is also very soft spoken and motherly. She is also an otaku, she loves video games and anime. She can also transform.

e n t e r ❥ Bloom
B e t r o t h e d t o ❥
o r i g i n a t e d ❥ Winx Club
m a s t e r ❥ Magician Girl Mirani
n o t e s ❥ Bloom is the last known survivor of Sparks/Domino and is the heiress to the throne. She is the keeper of the dragon fire and she is a fairy. She has currently reached her third level of power, the Enchantix (shown above) and prefers to either be in this form of her human form (powered down as it is tiring keeping up the Enchantix form for long periods of time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyami

e n t e r ❥ Rydia
B e t r o t h e d t o ❥ TBA Wife here.
o r i g i n a t e d ❥ Final Fantasy 2(SNES version, FFIV for GBA), Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicals
m a s t e r ❥ Inuyamin o t e s ❥ Rydia is a summoner from the land of the mists. Her mother was the guardian of the land who cast the land into mist for protection before Cecil came and killed the Mist Dragon, by order of the king. She was later found and take on the journey to save the world. During a voyage over the oceans, she fell of a large ship and was swallowed by Leviathan's whirlpools. The whirlpools dragged Rydia into the world of demons where she get and learned how to better her summoning powers. She later reunited with her party and helped defend earth and the moon from the evils of Golbaz

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-21-2012 at 08:11 PM..