a i r e s s

Old 04-12-2008, 12:24 PM

Stuck in an Anime, original RP

You and a couple of friends are watching anime, suddenly, an arm gets out of the TV and grabs you and your friends into a universe full of anime. You find that you're an original character of an anime series. Have fun! Oh yeah, RP battles are allowed too!

Rules
1. Respect please
2. No explict/inappropriate material
3. No cyber
4. No RP violence without permission
5. Follow Menewsha Rules
6. Character CAN BE FROM MANGA TOO!!
7. LIMIT TO CHARACTERS ARE 3 CHARACTERS PER PERSON!!

This is how you make your profile skeleton

username:
anime/manga character:
appearence (anime/manga pic is fine):
bio:

I'm accepting characters from any anime/manga that's appropriate for the rules!!![/list]
Character List-This states of which anime characters have been taken!! Please pay attention!! ALSO, PM YOUR PROFILES TO ME!!!!

1. Rukia
2. Sakura
3. Bulma
4. Motoko Kusanagi
5.Haruhara Haruko

a i r e s s

Old 04-12-2008, 12:25 PM

username:a i r e s s
anime/manga character: Rukia from Bleach
appearence (anime/manga pic is fine):
bio: She was a soul reaper until she gave her powers to Ichigo, but in this RP, she got her soul reaper powers back.

narutogirl1901
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2008, 05:39 PM

username: narutogirl1901
anime/manga charecter:sakura form naruto
apperance:
bio: she is a powerful ninja with the power to heal

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 04-13-2008, 01:11 AM

username: Enzeru
anime/manga character: Bulma
appearence (anime/manga pic is fine): Picture
bio: The heir to capsule corp and wife of one of the strongest men on Earth. She spends her free time hunting the dragonballs to solve world problems and bring her friends back to life when they get killed in a fight.

OOC: Can we play our originals as well or just the characters we choose?

a i r e s s

Old 04-15-2008, 09:08 PM

"Where am I ?" asked Rukia.
"Wait, I was pulled into a t.v., i'm in an anime with all anime characters! I can't believe I'm Rukia." said Rukia.
Then, Ichigo appeared, what the?

Rukia's life was getting more and more odd at the moment.

Rammy
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Rammy Send a message via MSN to Rammy Send a message via Yahoo to Rammy

Old 04-15-2008, 09:28 PM

username: Rammy
anime/manga character: Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
appearence (anime/manga pic is fine): Another
bio: She is a cyborg employed as the squad leader of Public Security Section 9. Also known as "The Major" she is one of the best users of cybernetic bodies in the known world; Her forte is combat and weapons combat. She is a class A cyber hacker; has a reinforced prosthetic body, enhanced strength, Real-time cybyerbrain hacking capability, combat experience frmo your of duty in JGSDF, Therm-optic camouflage, martial arts expert and is highly intelligent. She is Top Notch. Nothing gets past her.

-------

Motoko was perched high on a building, a sniper laying beside her, scope missing. She grinned as she saw the poeple appear slowly one after another. "I guess I wasn't the only one." the whole 'pulling people through the tv wasn't just happening in one place, but all over. Luckily the girl who was pulled through to the Kusanagi body/Ghost in the shell Anime, was truly one to be prepared for feets that came with the character.

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 04-15-2008, 09:30 PM

Bulma landed with a thump on the hard ground. "Where am I?" She gasped, "What's wrong with my voice?"

She fished around her pockets a moment and found a pocket mirror. She opened it an looked at herself.

"Woah, this is freaky, I'm Bulma. What happened to me?" She thought a moments as she sat on the ground outside a dome shaped building that said 'capsule corp'.

"I was watching Dragonball Z and now I'm in it. What in the world caused this. Oh, I bet it was that silly wish I made on my birthday. What use is it if I'm Bulma though."

She sighed and stood up to get a batter look around. "This doesn't looks like the city though."

Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nightgaunt Send a message via MSN to Nightgaunt

Old 04-15-2008, 10:26 PM

((Since all the characters are transformed into existant Anime characters, I'll move this into the Fan-Based games.))

a i r e s s

Old 04-15-2008, 10:43 PM

"Hello Bulma, I'm Rukia, I was watching Bleach. This place is wierd. " said Rukia.

Rammy
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Rammy Send a message via MSN to Rammy Send a message via Yahoo to Rammy

Old 04-15-2008, 11:26 PM

Motoko picked up her large sniper and re-connected the scope to the top, standing on the edge of the building still being able to clearly see the girl; who now seemed to be accompanied by another.

From the high tops of the building she jumped, doing a slow rotated flip until landing, hard on the cement floor below, cracking and shattering the place she landed. As she stood she dusted off her combat suit, lifting up her glasses with a grin.

"So, you guys caught into this whole thing too huh. Names Motoko Kusanagi, you can call me Major."

She was tall, built and her body looked tough. "I was watching Ghost in the Shell, I love it! I got all these cool gadgets~ I wonder if the sub characters in the Animes we were watching still think of us as normal.. hmm"

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 04-16-2008, 01:16 AM

"So we were all watching anime when we ended up here. Say, did you ever wish you were in the anime you are now from? That might be what got us here." Bulma thought a moment and shook her head, "That's just silly. Forget I said it."

Rammy
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2008, 02:44 AM

"Guess so." Answered Motoko, positioning the sniper so it was leaning against her shoulder. "We all dream, I personally dreamed about stuff like that but never wished it. Who knew; dreams come true."

a i r e s s

Old 04-16-2008, 07:53 PM

"This is really freaky and wierd, wait, most animes have violence and gory blood so that means............. IT'S FREAKIN' DANGEROUS HERE!" screamed Rukia.
"But then again, I'm a soul reaper." said Rukia

Rammy
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2008, 08:35 PM

Motoko shrugged, looking around inspecting their surroundings. "At least its better than the normal stuff we go through everyday. Personally, I'd rather stay here forever." She laughed and cleared her throat, running a gloved hand through her purple hair.

"I wonder why we're all brought to this one place; not all the animes are around the same place are they?"

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 04-16-2008, 11:20 PM

"If I were to be in an anime I'd rather be a madeup character or even myself rather than one that's married." Bulma pouted a moment before speaking again. "I don't even like the guy."

"So, for those of us who want to go back, how are we going to get back to our selves?" She knew pouting would get her nowhere, so she had to try something.

a i r e s s

Old 04-17-2008, 11:50 PM

"I don't know, but we better do what our characters are supposed to do, but the problem is, whatif the anime/manga's creator kills off some anime characters? Wouldn't that be really dangerous. If only I knew how to get out, besides, we're all favorite characters." said Rukia.

[oh yeah, in real life, if your character dies in the series, keep on roleplaying, not a single anime character you roleplay will die, so you wouldn't be so down mooded, :)]

Vibrating Piggies
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-18-2008, 03:18 PM

Haruko stared at her reflection in the glass. She blinked her yellow eyes in confusion. About an hour she had been a skinny girl in glasses watching Fooly Cooly, and now she was somehow a character from that show. She was Haruhara Haruko. She still couldn't believe it. It was amazing, the amount of energy she had now. She tried to shake off her confusion, and decided to go for a walk.

Haruko walked for a while until she saw three people standing around talking. She recognized all three of the characters almost immediately.

"Hey!" She said, running over, her usual shyness overcome by Haruko's bubbly personality.
"Have you guys been turned into anime characters as well?"

Rammy
*^_^*

Old 04-19-2008, 05:54 PM

Out of instinct Motoko's hand reached for her handgun and pulled it out, aiming for the girl who had just come from no where. "Jeez.." she lowered her weapon slowly and shoved her gun back into her holster.

"Yeah, we have." She moved her sniper higher on her shoulder, positioning herself so she could see all three characters at once. "What do we do now.."

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 04-20-2008, 09:19 AM

"We need to either a: get out of here or b: turn back into ourselves." Bulma smiled a little.

"I wouldn't mind being me again in the dragonball z world." She started giggling and blushing.

She suddenly gasped, "Bulma can't go home with me in her body and those men are going to come looking for her. What if I accidentally... no, I can not let it happen. Let's just all try to act like our characters for now." She gulped, "Even if it means doing things we don't want to."

a i r e s s

Old 04-21-2008, 08:25 PM

"There's no possible theory or explanation." said Rukia, sadly.

Vibrating Piggies
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-23-2008, 01:19 PM

Haruko listened intently to the conversation going on. When everyone finished talking, she shrugged her shoulders.
"Who knows? Maybe playing our characters will be fun!" She cast a sidelong glance at Bulma.
"Well, it might be fun for most of us. Perhaps that's the key to getting out of here..."

a i r e s s

Old 04-27-2008, 06:57 AM

Rukia walked around anime villages, she landed in Konoha, same with the others.
"Who are you?" asked a boy.
"Oh my!! You're naruto!!!" yelled Rukia.
"'scuse me, I've never seen you here." said Naruto.
"Uh oh." muttered Rukia.
" I challenge you to a ninja battle!" screamed Naruto.
" Anime people are so lame. Whatever. Ok!" said Rukia.
"RASENGAN!" yelled naruto.
"Uh oh." said Rukia. "AAAH!!" screamed Rukia. She ran off. Naruto laughed, same with his other friends.

Vibrating Piggies
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-27-2008, 07:54 PM

Haruko watched in amusement as Rukia tried to take on Naruto. Obviously if her newfound friend was in danger, she would jump in to help, but this wasn't the case. She was fully enjoying wandering around the various anime realms that they passed through.

a i r e s s

Old 05-07-2008, 12:18 AM

"Well, shouldn't we be playing our roles in the anime?" asked Rukia.
my computer's sooo slow on menewsha...XD :(

Vibrating Piggies
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-09-2008, 02:45 PM

"Does that mean that I should be going around hitting people in the head with my bass?" Haruko asked, motioning to the guitar strapped to her back.

"Or maybe I'm supposed to be finding Naota-kun... But another thought: where in the whole anime timeline are we anyway? Are our actions taking place during the anime, or are we in a separate timeline?"