Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-22-2010, 02:24 PM

Ever wonder what happens when you put a bunch of random couples in one house? Ever wonder what happens when you put a bunch of ANIME couples in one house? Well this is the rp to find out~! Interested keep going down~! Read the rules and what not and hopefully we'll see you here. ^^

House of Madness
(Group rp)
(Bunch of different pairings)

This rp will be about different anime or book pairings that win a "prize" and are welcomed into a mansion.

Since it will get crazy there will be a limit to who can join and what not but don't let that make you think you wont get in. I'm doing this with Puddlez. ^^ She has happily accepted me under her wing and we're working together to bring you a, hopefully, awesome rp~!

Last edited by Akeno; 07-22-2010 at 04:05 PM..

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via Yahoo to Puddlez

Old 07-22-2010, 03:05 PM

Sadly all RP's need rules or bad things happen...and I'm the one to have to tell you T^T

RULES~!

1. First and for most! FOLLOW ALL MENE'S RULES~! We don't want any problems here ^^;
2. Please let us know if you're going on vacation. Or if you're not interested in the rp anymore and don't want to be in it any more. Please. We wont hate you. We'll be sad to see you go but things happen.
3. I want things organized. Let us know if there is something wrong with your profile. We wont bit...hehehe much XD No seriously. We wont bit you're heads off. Mistakes happen ^^
4. For this rp there is no acceptance for one liners. We want AT LEAST four sentences. Please it's not that hard. We don't want this dying. Group rps always seem to die. We want this to last for a long time~! ~hopes~
6. Romance is very encouraged. This is a mansion filled with couples. Just once the clothes start coming off take it into pms. We don't want to get into trouble here ^^;
6. Don't know why but just in case, violence. No one is invincible. Someone punches you in the face it's going to hurt. Not possible to get a fist in the face and nothing to happen. It hurts. And give people a chance to move out of the way if they want/can.
7. I don't think I have to say this either but no Godmoding. Sorry people but you're not a god. If you are then give me a DSXL! (XD Trying to save up for one currently) If not then I'll just kick you off if you think you are one and a jerk about it ^^ Thank you~!
8. DO NOT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLES CHARACTERS! Not yours you can't move them.
9. ABSOLUTELY NO TEXT TALK! It bothers me a bit....okay a lot and I barely understand it DX
10. This is the OOC thread~! House of Madness Talk here and not on this page. This is the rping page. Plus when the rp starts we can still talk ^^
11. Put =3:O:) in the pm you send me so I know that you read and understand the rules~! Please and thank you~! XD

If you have gotten this far then...
Welcome~!
That means I didn't scare you away~! XD

Fill this out and pm it to Akeno not me^^
Name:(your mene name)
Character you want to be: (self explanitory)
Bio: (You can change or add to what the actual anime/book character has done or has been done to it)
Personality: (same as above. Can be changed if wish)
Apperence: (if you find a cute pic of your character you can stick it here XD)

Last edited by Puddlez; 07-22-2010 at 04:12 PM..

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-22-2010, 03:51 PM

Now for the characters that are going to be used.
These will be the ones that most people know

(or the ones that me and Puddlez could think of XD)

Ed-
Roy-

Sora-
Riku-

Axel-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcturus Sinclair
Name: Arcturus Sinclair
Character you want to be: Axel
Bio: Axel wishes to achieve his own ideal of immortality by having everyone he comes in contact with remember him, saying the phrase "Got it memorized?" on multiple occasions. Entrusted to deal with Organization traitors, Axel controls the Assassin Nobodies, and fights with a pair of "chakrams" called "Eternal Flames" (エターナルフレイム, Etānaru Fureimu?) (although the weapons are more like wind and fire wheels from their construction) and fire manipulation. Tasked with showing Roxas the ropes, Axel befriends the boy as his interactions with both him and Sora eventually cause him to express actual emotions as a result.
Personality: Axel's personality changes drastically in between the two games, possibly due to his friendship with Roxas. In Kingdom Hearts II, he has a very laid-back, "go with the flow" outlook on many things, including missions and battles. But he also is shown to have a very kind, heartful side, ironic because he is a Nobody and has no heart. His friendship with Roxas and Xion and his moving final words are examples of this.
He also stated that Roxas made him feel "like he had a heart". Axel was very close with Roxas and Xion. He acted like an older brother towards them, being their main source of advice and wisdom. In some cases he got them out of trouble, including helping out Xion and Roxas when Xion could not summon her Keyblade and preventing them from destroying one another when they were tricked by the Organization into fighting each other.
Appearance:
Roxas-

Zexion-
Demyx-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shame_
Name:Shame_
Character you want to be: Demyx
Bio: ((is pleading the fifth till a Zexy comes along)
Personality: Friendly, loud, lazy, playful, considerate, music nerd,
Apperence:
I mean
Harry-
Snape-
Quote:
Originally Posted by annamolly
Name: annamolly (but call me Anna! :D)
Character you want to be: Severus Tobias Snape
Bio: Severus Tobias Snape was born on January 9, 1960 to Tobias Snape and Eileen Snape née Prince. His father Tobias was a muggle and his mother was a witch. Most accounts cite Tobias as being abusive towards Eileen and young Severus as he did not understand and therefore did not like magic.

The Snapes lived in a small house in Spinners' End, which Severus later inherited.

When Severus was fairly young, he met Lily Evans, a muggleborn witch, who lived not far away from him. They became best friends. However, neither Severus nor Lily appreciated Lily's younger sister Petunia accompanying them at the park and then tattling frequently. One can imagine that Petunia and Severus did not have a very good relationship.

When Severus went to Hogwarts, he was a very studious individual but was placed in Slytherin House, with his best friend Lily going into Gryffindor. This made it harder to be friends. Lily became very popular but Severus was something of an outcast, especially because he was bullied by a group called the Mauraders, which consisted of James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew. Since many people liked them, they easily turned others against Snape. Because of this, Snape turned to his studies and later took a darker path, looking to be accepted and to excel. He was a brilliant student but was especially skilled in the art of Potions.

After Hogwarts, he became a Potions Master and joined the Dark Lord Voldemort as a Death Eater. One night, he heard a prophecy that would later become famous, which was one of two legitimate prophecies given by Sybil Trelawney, who was generally thought of as a fraud. Albus Dumbledore, interviewing the woman for a position as a Divination professor, heard the entire prophecy, but Severus only heard a portion. He told the Dark Lord what he did hear, and Voldemort decided to target James Potter and Lily Potter née Evans, Severus's old friend. He and Lily had grown apart over an incident where he called her a Mudblood (a horrible, discriminatory term for muggleborns) due to anger at the Mauraders (Harry, their son, later sees this in Severus's pensive during an Occlumency lesson).

Harry may be the child mentioned in the prophecy, and James and Lily, but not Harry, are killed. Severus is ridden with guilt, and prostrates himself at Dumbledore's feet. Dumbledore gives him the Potions position since he swears loyalty.

When Harry Potter comes to Hogwarts, Severus hates him on sight due to looking like James, his childhood enemy and the man who married his best friend. However, he does save Harry's life multiple times. The two had a very odd, tumultuous relationship that, depending on one's beliefs, grew into something better... but that's just supposition.

Well, maybe it isn't. Think about it, they'd be perfect for each other, if they got over their strong hatred and changed it into something else strong.
Personality: Severus is a, to put it into two words, "snarky bastard." He's not a nice individual, really, but he is courageous, honest, and morally upright, in most people's opinion. He's extremely intelligent and will insult you if he feels you are deserving. He's not very patient, either. He also doesn't trust people easily.

Apperence:

Naruto-
Itachi-

Sasuke-
Gaara-
(the naruto pairings can be mixed up. Need be we could put itachi with Kisame or something ^^)

If you really want to join and these pairings aren't working for you we're flexible. These don't have to be the ones you rp with. I was just getting the basic idea across...plus the pics were just SO CUTE~! ~fan girls~

Last edited by Akeno; 07-30-2010 at 09:56 PM..

Puddlez
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via Yahoo to Puddlez

Old 07-22-2010, 03:59 PM

Reserved~!

In case we missed something XD

Akeno
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-22-2010, 04:03 PM

Reserved
(for the heck of it XD)

Puddlez