Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-11-2011, 12:02 AM

Scowling lightly at what he heard, he would make it a point to never joke around like that again. "I'm sure someone would throw their life away to revive yours Chi-chan," the clone softly said, knowing that the boss would do so in an instance. "Now then, you said you wanted to go to the Chunin Exams, right?" He asked.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 04-13-2011, 07:07 PM

Chi scoffed at that. "No. No one loves me that much," she whispered, resting her head on the clone's shoulder. "Just take me to your boss," she spoke quietly and sighed, letting herself relax for a bit. She was still tired, but she wasn't in anymore pain, which made her feel free, finally.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-16-2011, 02:38 AM

Sighing lightly at what she said, he made sure that Chi was secured as she relaxed against him. He then started to head towards the arena, where the original Naruto was overlooking the Chunin Exams.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-18-2011, 05:39 AM

((sorry if I wasn't online yesterday guys and gals. Yucky tornado came and destroyed the area. Trees were down everywhere...Luckily, no one in the area where I live got hurt or died, but without power...yeah...))

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2011, 07:48 PM

Chi smiled as she saw Naruto, her face flushed slightly. "Giddy-up!" she yelled, giggling softly. Her heart sped up a bit, but she managed to stay slightly calm.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-25-2011, 01:22 AM

Naruto saw the clone and Chi coming closer and couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape his mouth. He knew that he would receive the memories and feel as if he was the one...he cut that thought short quickly as a small blush crossed his features. He shook his head lightly as he watched the Chunin exams getting under way.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2011, 10:26 AM

Chi jumped off the clone, flew high above his head, and land lightly next to Naruto, smiling softly. "Hokage-sama," she nodded, using her sly, mischievous tone of voice. Watching the Chunins, she smiled wide, remembering her life before the Chunins. Tears flooded her eyes, but she soon wiped those away.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-25-2011, 08:43 PM

((Why is it just suddenly the two of us or did everyone feel intimidated by the branching off of the RP that we're doing...?))

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2011, 08:40 PM

[[Probably. xD]]

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-28-2011, 11:19 PM

((*sighs*))

----------

Naruto noticed the light tear roll down Chi's face for a few seconds before he turned back to watch the fights.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2011, 09:17 PM

Chi smiled and looked up at Naruto. "So, what's happened so far?" she asked, looking at him with her big red eyes. She moved a bit closer to him, in case he didn't wish to speak too loudly.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-10-2011, 01:25 AM

"We just started the preliminary rounds, but that's about it"

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 10-24-2011, 01:03 AM

((I'm back! Can someone please make some new characters. I'm waiting for some suspense ;) ))

Haru watched as the other Genins were battling each other now. She was glad that the written part of the exam was over at least. It was so hard she had to force herself to cheat. She was thankful that none of her teammates were caught. Some of the teams were completely dismissed because they caught a person cheating. She looked over the crowd. Other than the other teams that were from Konoha, there was so other teams from different countries. Man... they probably took a while just to come here... I bet they are pretty good. she thought to herself, but she pushed that thought out of her head. Haru didn't want to scare herself just yet. She suddenly saw the Hokage and Chi sitting together. Hmm... that is wierd.. she thought to herself. She tore her eyes off of the scene and watch Aiko fight one of the Genin from the Land of Sand. Although she was fighting really well, she was obviously getting creamed by him. He looked like one of those guys from an anime, his dirty blonde hair stuck up in odd angles, his slightly tanned skin glistening with sweat. He was fighting as hard as Ai-chan was, but he was already beating her 10 minutes into the match. Haru silently prayed for Aiko to pass at least this part of the Chunin Exams. Jun came and stood next to her and watched her. "Hey, Harumi."
"Huh? Oh hi, Jun. You watching Ai-chan too?"
"Yeah. She's putting up a pretty good fight."
"I hope she get through this in one piece at least. Her chakra's going down pretty fast."
"Yeah..it has been. Hey Haru--"
As soon as he was going to say her name, they heard a loud crash and they looked down from the viewers balcony. Aiko was lying in the rubble, unconcious. "Ai-chan!!"