Akabane
Orin
Send a message via Yahoo to Akabane

Old 06-08-2011, 07:44 PM

So, I got an idea. In this Roleplay, you can play as a Naruto character, or as your own character. I will say, I need at least Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, and a few random Suna civilians to be taken place of. You can play as many characters as you want, I don't mind. I will be playing as my own character, Misaki Kobayashi. And, here's a little Information about Misaki.
Remember, all younger Naruto characters are between the age of 13 and 15.

Name: Hitomi Ichijo (She is a Noble, but doesn't want anyone to know so no one knows her last name.)
Looks: Hitomi has short white hair in which she hides her white Ookami ears. That's right, she's part wolf. She has the ears of a wolf and the senses of one. She has amazing green eyes with the pupil of a cats, so she wears blue contacts. She has sharp and long canines. Not too long, but longer than the average persons'. She stands about 5'5'' and weight 100 lbs.
Additional Information: (Optional) Hitomi also develops wings later in the story. Her weapons consist of Kunai, Shuriken, and Katana. She controls darkness. If she envelopes herself in darkness, she disappears from sight, and her chakra is undetectable.

Please include the following information in your proflie:

(Only for your own characters)
Name:
Looks:
Additional Information: (Optional)

Last edited by Akabane; 06-08-2011 at 10:47 PM.. Reason: Had To Finish It

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-15-2011, 07:29 AM

Hey can I be Kakashi pretty please=3

Last edited by Monte Gray; 07-18-2011 at 09:50 PM..

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 07-19-2011, 06:25 AM

May i have Gaara please? =^.^=

Akabane
Orin

Old 07-22-2011, 11:07 PM

Sorry, Sure to both!

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2011, 12:35 AM

Ok sorry I've not posted back yet where are you having this roleplay? When does it start?

Cookeh_Monsta

Old 08-01-2011, 05:37 PM

Can I be naruto? Also..when and where is this roleplay?

Akabane
Orin

Old 08-02-2011, 04:18 AM

Sure, you can be as many characters as you please. I'm only sticking with my character, since I'm not that good at playing as pre-made characters.

Also, this is just kinda a mixed thing here... It's hard to explain, but it's in no specific time except for it has to be during Shippuden. So, Since Kakashi and Naruto are in this, I'm thinking Gaara and them will be in the Leaf Village so those two can be included. I don't want to leave anyone out. So, I'm also up for some ideas here.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-02-2011, 07:54 AM

Wasn't exactly sure if we post our profiles here; or we send you the profiles. So I just went ahead and sent you my own profile ^^''
hope thats okay.

Akabane
Orin

Old 08-04-2011, 05:52 AM

It's perfectly fine. You could have posted it here, but that's alright. I appreciate the thought. =)

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-04-2011, 06:15 AM

o-o so wait; when does this rp start again? rofl

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 08-05-2011, 07:47 PM

What's the plot? o u o;;;;