TheHushedCasket
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2011, 07:20 PM

"Too wimpy? You're shitting me." Dawkins said. "Whatever.." He mumbled, taking his machine gun from the wall and walking out of the room with it. They wanted to look at the new asshole? That was fine with him...It's not like he and Cyan were together anyway. Casual sex. So why did he feel jealous? He shouldn't but he did. Oh well, it can't be bothered with...They were in combat, not back at home.

Mason nodded. "Go with Evey. Listen to her every word. If not, Evey, you've got permission to order my soldier to clean the toilets with his tongue if you want." He said. "Owens, you are to listen to her every command, down to the letter. If I hear about behavior discrepancies, there will be plenty more for you to do than push ups. Is that understood?" Mason asked with a frown. "Yes staff sergeant!" The soldier replied.

Scotty crossed his arms and cradled his rifle in his arms, staring out the window. "Whatever.." He muttered. "Mason, anything you need done?" He asked. "It'd be nice if you could find some transport, go back and start helping men bring back turrets to set up over here." Mason replied. Scotty nodded. "Consider it done staff sergeant." He said as he walked out of the room, slinging his rifle over his shoulder, not saying a word to anyone else.

"Well..Things just got plenty more tense.." Mason muttered.

Armon nodded. "I'll let her know once she wakes up.." He said.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2011, 08:04 PM

Cyan turned and glared coldly at him. She never said that they were a pair, just that they could play sometimes. But this earned him a couple of nights alone. The new guy seemed fun anyways.. She was tired of constantly being the boss in bed, but Dawkins could never dominate her. It was somewhat disappointing.

Audrey nodded. "Tell me about it..." she said. "Owens is ogling all my girls. It's making the rest of the team a bit jealous... I can't have that." she said, watching as Evey led Owens out of the room towards her corridors, where things were horribly messy. It was clear they were targeting her to begin with. "You can start by removing dead bodies... I want my room spotless. New furniture is being ordered, you'll have to drag that in here soon, too." she said in a firm voice

Dolly smiled, waving she went into the mess hall to get some chow, mostly healthy stuff though. She never indulged in sweets or heavy foods much. All they did was make you lazy. She'd rather be energetic for the long nights she spent with clients.

TheHushedCasket
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2011, 09:05 PM

Dawkins and Scotty walked out to get another observation post going.

Meanwhile, Owens was staring at Evey lustfully after he finished cleaning. "So, do you want me to lift any other things?" He asked before he walked over to her and placed his hands at her hips and pressed her against a wall, breathing against her neck, obviously turned on.

Mason frowned. "I know that guy. I worked with him once and before the end of the week, he fucked all the women on our team before the week was even over...We'll have to keep an eye on him." He said, looking at Audrey.

Armon had fallen asleep with Baby.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2011, 04:55 AM

Cyan went to her room to sleep, sighing with relief. After that, a clean bed felt good.

*timeskip for Evey and Owens*

Audrey shrugged. "As I said, Evey does as she wishes, he'd be going through two guys already." she said with a shrug. "They'd be a perfect match, minus the fact she ha actual feelings for Scotty but doesn't like getting emotionally attached so she pushes him away." she said, as if reading the other girl like a book.

Baby slept for a good hour or so before waking up. Still tired but she had enough energy to get around. Gently shaking Armon before kissing him softly, she smiled. "Wakey, wakey, my big baby." She whispered to him softly.

TheHushedCasket
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-30-2011, 05:52 AM

Owens was still practically attacking Evey after she couldn't go on. After they were done, he just kept kissing her heatedly, obviously wanting more. "Mmm. That Scotty fellow doesn't know how to please you does he?" He asked breathlessly. "Not like I do right?" He whispered, grinning as he looked down at her.

Mason sighed. "New people just seem to snap the team apart after we put them together...What can we do about it though? Nothing." He said as he shook his head.

Armon's eyes fluttered open tiredly. "Morning.." He groaned, holding his head as he kissed her back. "What time is it?" He mumbled groggily, looking out the window.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2011, 06:01 AM

Evey laughed, returning the kiss. "In a less kinky sort of way... Yeah. Though I prefer being tied up... and drunk." she said simply, basically sending a subliminal blow to his confidence as she got up to go shower, leaving him in the bed by himself.

Baby smiled and nozzled him gently. "only three in the morning... I was hungry. and that owens guy scares me so I don't want to go to the mess hall alone." she said, giving him the puppy eyes, her blue eyes shimmering with tears and her bottom lip trembling. A way to get him to give her whatever she wanted.

Audrey shrugged. "Maybe we should ban in-team sexual activites. It'd stop any rough edges to the team." she said with a shrug, sighing she checked the time and went to their room, plopping down on the bed even though she knew she had green gloop on her. "I'm dead tired. I don't care if I need a shower, I just want to sleep..." she groaned.

TheHushedCasket
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-06-2011, 03:40 AM

(Bump)

----------

"Well, lets get some food then.." Armon said with a small yawn as he stood up, picking her up in his arms before throwing her over onto his back, knowing that she'd latch on before walking into the mess hall, which was surprisingly untouched. "Sleep well?" He asked as he looked over his shoulder at her.

Mason sighed. "As much as that hurts me...It sounds like just what we need at this point...I think Armon and Baby are fine, but everyone else...We might have to worry about them a bit.." He said with a small frown. "How do you plan on enforcing this? Forcing the girls to bunk up with the girls and the guys with the guys?" He asked. "Gender segregation? We can't neuter people, and I'm not on board with that.." He said.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-06-2011, 05:21 AM

She smiled, letting her arm slide around his neck before wrapping her legs around his waist, a smooth, quick toss onto his back. It almost looked like a dance move with how she executed it.
Smiling she nuzzled his neck. "I get to get yum yums!" she squeaked, mostly to herself than to Armon. Gently she gave him a light squeeze, something of a hug, but she was extra careful not to choke him. a they walked towards the mess hall, smelling the food she almost literally jumped from him and bolted into the place, going in and literally piling up what she felt like eating. Which was almost the whole

She looked over at him. "The men are going to be on the complete opposite side of the residents. And we'll have a few local guards watching the halls like hawks. We'll even have security cams. And whoever doesn't follow the rule... You'll just have to give them a severe punishment." she said, serious but making it something of an inside joke. "Baby and Armon as well and me and you wil be somewhere between." she said finally.

TheHushedCasket
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-08-2011, 11:21 PM

Armon got himself a mountain of food and sat across from Baby after she decided that she had her fill before he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "I'm surprised you can eat so much." He teased. "Where does it all go anyway..?" He asked with a playful smile.

Mason rolled his eyes. "Works for me." He sighed. "Worse comes to worse, we'll just neuter everyone." He teased. "If they decide to act like dogs, then we'll treat them like dogs...But Scotty and Owens are the two that I'm worried about now." He sighed. "Cyan doesn't look like she'll give Dawkins too much trouble, but I can't really say much now can I?" He asked. "You talk to your girls, and I'll talk to my guys." He said. "Alright? We'll get this whole thing hashed out." He yawned.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 12:39 AM

Baby frowned. She never really thought about it. For as long as she knew she never realy had to 'use the ladies room' like normal humans did. "I actually think they fuel my extra abilities. I mean... i only ever shower and brush my teeth. It's all i really ever need to do. I guess you could say that makes me even less human." she said, lifing her leg, crossing her ankles and resting them on his knee.

Audrey sighed. "This is going to be interesting..." she mumbled to herself, planting a small kiss to his lips and than heading off o round up her girls, giving them the update. Cyan was not at all happy about it, and was on the verge of fighting with Audrey but kept her composure. The rest understood quite well what needed to be done and they did it.

TheHushedCasket
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2011, 01:01 AM

Afterwards, Mason rallied up his men and talked to them, explaining what had to be done and why. Though, Dawkins and Owens seemed to be quite disturbed by this, Scotty seemed to be more hurt than anything else.

Later on that night, the men each got their own rooms, but Dawkins had snuck out to go see Cyan. He quickly hid behind a corner and knocked on Cyan's door...When she answered, he bit his lip. "Sorry about earlier today.." He mumbled. "I'm going to be in deep shit if I get caught over here.." He said softly. "Just came to say good night.." He said as he leaned in and kissed her softly before pulling back and looking into her eyes apologetically..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 01:08 AM

Cyan frowned, barely returning the kiss. She had a soft spot for Dawkins, though she wasn't letting it show. "Goodnight, Dawkins... And don't waste the energy to sneak over here at night... I'm not juliet I don't need to see you to be ok." she said, seeming to make the statement more of a lie than anything else before going back into her room and closing the door.

Baby frowned and came out of th bathroom, crawling on top of Armon. "Doesn't it seem unfair that only us, Audrey and Mason get to share rooms... It makes them a bit of a hypocrite... Don't you think?" she asked, planting small, sweet kisses to his lips.

Evey stood on a balcony, one that was built directly into her room giving her complete view of the city. She felt bad about Scotty... but that Owens guy... honestly he wasn't that good. And he didn't really like him that much. Then again she always wanted what she couldn't get. Maybe that was going o be the end of her at some point.
Shrugging it off she went over to her bed and lay down. Her room was now clean and had new furnishings. It'd taken all day, but it was worth it to have the lavender scent hanging around the place again.

TheHushedCasket
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2011, 01:19 AM

Dawkins let out a sigh. "Alright then. Sweet dreams.." He said quietly before walking off with his hands in his pockets, sneaking past the guard and back into his room.

Armon shrugged underneath her and kissed her back. "I don't know. They trust us alot more than they trust everyone else I guess.." He said with a sigh. "Lets not betray their trust?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist and looked up at her. "The team's falling apart...I'm just as afraid of it as everyone else is.." He said softly.

Mason let out a sigh. "Hey, won't this look kind of bad? I mean, me and you and Baby and Armon being able to share rooms?" He asked, drying himself off with a towel as he walked out of the steaming shower. "I mean...It's hypocritical right?" He asked, looking over at her. "Scotty's definitely gonna have something to say about it...Knowing how he's the smart ass that he is.." He murmured.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 01:25 AM

Cyan lay down in her bed, hugging a pillow tight to her chest and falling asleep.

Baby frowned. "Not if I have something to say about it. You and I both know as long as we're together the team usually stays together... I think that Owens guy is putting a real wedge between everyone though..." she said, nibbling lightly on his bottom lip. "And besides... I don't plan on leaving you. Ever." she told him, pressing a long, passionate kiss to his lips than breaking it to snuggle up to him. "I love you..." she whispered softly.

TheHushedCasket
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2011, 01:28 AM

"So don't leave me.." Armon said plainly as he kissed her back softly, basically returning the 'I love you' that she gave him before he hugged her tightly against his muscular chest. "Besides. Somebody here has to stop me from tearing Dawkins's puny little head off." He said with a playful smile as he kissed her again.

"hellooooo, Earth to Audrey." Mason said playfully, waving his hand in front of her face. "You didn't hear a word that I said did you." He said with a teasing smile as he looked at her. He was only in a pair of boxers and the sight was really quite comical.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 01:38 AM

Audrey sighed, opening her eyes. "I'm tired, Mason... Can we talk about this in the morning... pleease?" she asked, getting on her knees on the bed and wrapping her arms around him, kissing him softly.

Baby smiled, the smile fully reaching her eyes for the first time, maing the hazel expand and turn into a soft honey color. "He's not puny... he has musckles tooo." she teased, knowing she could make him feel a little bit of jealousy by talking about another man's physique.

TheHushedCasket
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-09-2011, 07:17 AM

Mason leaned in and kissed her softly. "Yea...Anything for you baby." He said with a small smile as he pressed her against the bed before kissing her neck softly and pulling back a bit and lying down next to her and draped an arm over her stomach, looking over at her with a loving look in his eye. "Reminds me of old times...But we're happier.." He whispered.

Armon let out a soft sigh, not falling into the trap that she had set up. "Mmm? Well, compared to me I mean." He said as he flexed his muscles a bit as he looked down at her. He hugged her tightly against him and laughed. "So...Why me?" He asked as he looked up at her, wondering why she chose him to put all of her trust...He didn't mind it...He was just curious.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-09-2011, 07:25 AM

Audrey smiled and fell asleep.

Baby looked as his muscles and faked a frown. "He's probably tied with you.." she lied, tapping her chin and pretending to fantasize about him, her eyes actually holding a dreamy glint in them. "Because you're trust worthy. And I guess everyone else stabbed me in the back enough that I just don't really trust them anymore... But you keep all my secrets so... Things just clicked right with you."