Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-05-2012, 05:11 PM

Kinoko glanced at the other girl as she took her hand and gave her half a smile. Mochi really was an innocent soul wasn’t she? She didn’t seem nervous at all and seemed to instantly trust the situation would work out. Kinoko suppressed a sigh and simply squeezed Mochi’s hand gently. She would then turn to look at Ari and watched her carefully. Her mind was cast to another foreigner but she pushed away the thought. Still.. as Ari prattled on she was beginning to fear her less and think she was just a ditz.

Arielle continued to talk about her friend and how she thought they were all going to be ‘great friends’ and have so much fun. She was nearly skipping she was so happy as she held mochi’s hand tight. She headed towards her favorite shortcut out of habit more than anything when she spotted a familiar girl. Instantly her smile grew even larger and when she was close enough she released Mochi’s hand and threw herself at Che before she wrapped her in a big hug as she often did.

”Everybody, this is che, Che this is Usa-chan and Neko-chan” She explained as she released che and gripped her hand. With her free hand she would grab Mochi’s hand again as she winked at Che. Che, whom she had teasingly called ‘Tora-chan’ when she transformed, she was sure would understand what she meant. That she meant the two were Mews like them, a bunny mew and a cat mew of some kind. Kinko didn’t have any markings so Ari didn’t know what kind of cat or even if it was a big cat or a house cat so she simply called her neko.

(( XD Hehe Kinoko's thinking 'daaaamn...this girl is such a ditz. Do I really have to hang out with this chick? >.<'))

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 03-05-2012, 11:04 PM

"Ah- Ari!" Che cried out as she turned into the alleyway and was rushed by her friend. She accepted the enthusiastic hug, returning it with a tight squeeze before the french girl pulled away to introduce her. Pushing aside the need to drill Ari with questions, she turned to face Kinoko and Mochi and dipped into a bow. "Akaishi Moriche, it's a pleasure to meet you both." She said, her warm alto voice holding a tone of polite formality, but there was a certain rebellious edge to it that being formal just couldn't cover up.

((sorry for the short post, but I'm not able to type well at the moment.))

Last edited by KageShio; 03-06-2012 at 03:03 AM.. Reason: Forgot a word ><'

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-12-2012, 03:29 AM

(Don't worry about it x3 I was taking a break from rping, but I'll wait till I get some inspiration for these rps, I'm out of stuff to type >.<)

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-16-2012, 03:05 AM

Mochi listened to the foreign girl as she spoke, if only she could speak she would be able to tell her that Usagi wasn't her name, though she knew even if she told her she would still call her that. She waved to the other girl she almost forgot she had her notebook stashed up her armpit the entire time, maybe air-headedness was contagious?

(Wasn't really sure what to write...since Mochi doesn't speak : p kinda still gotta block on me)

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 03-16-2012 at 09:58 PM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-16-2012, 11:07 PM

Kinoko sighed to herself. Neko-chan? Really? She shook her head and returned the bow. At least this Che person was not like Ari the ditz. She had half expected her to be just like Ari, she doubted she could stand that. Is this what being a Mew meant? You had to team up with whoever? She doubted that the earth really thought they should be 'friends' as ari had randomly said. She shook her head and decided to introduce her and Mochi.

"I'm Kinoko and this is Mochi. She's mute and in my class.....I suppose you two are in class together?" She introduced without enthusiasm. She clearly wished she was anywhere else. She would put up with it as long as Ari's motives were unknown however. Still...she wasn't entirely sure Ari had motives...

Arielle smiled as kinoko introduced herself, either not noticing her ill will or willfully ignoring it. Ari seemed to ignore most negative things, either that or lived on a whole different plane mentally ...most weren't sure which. Ari remarked that they were pretty names but still called Kinoko 'Neko-chan' at the end of it. She held Che's hand as she spoke and began to lead them all towards her house.

"I should make tea...Ooooh! and I think I have some cupcakes left over. I hope you like sweets. I baked them myself, I love to bake...My mother is better then me but she tells me i could use the practice so usually makes me bake them. They're chocolate with peanut butter frosting!" Ari chatted on, always able to talke...even if it was about nothing in particular.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-20-2012, 05:03 AM

(Should we wait or...? )

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-23-2012, 08:15 PM

(I think I'm waiting for Kage to post x3 )