Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-05-2008, 06:03 AM

Hi, all, welcome. This board is technically open to all, so...yeah.

Rules:
1. Follow Menewsha's rules.
2. Don't be overly dramatic/mary-sueish. Original characters ARE welcome, but only three. After that, original characters will not be permitted.
3. Please, be literate when you ask to join.

CHARACTERS

"Everything's going to be just fine."
Name: Leon S. Kennedy
Information: Agent for the U.S Government. He has been sent
to Europe on a solo mission to rescue the President's Kidnapped daughter, Ashley.
Leon is one of the few people who survived the destruction of Raccoon City six years ago.
Character is currently: TAKEN by Seth The Muse

"All right, here goes nothing."
Name: Ashley Graham
Information: Daughter of the President of the United States. She was kidnapped by a mysterious group on the way home from her college in Massachusetts.
Allegedly she has been spotted in a village in Europe, but there has been no sign of her since!
Character is currently: OPEN

"Long time no see, Leon."
Name: Ada Wong
Information: This mysterious woman has been working covertly behind the scenes. She met Leon during the Raccoon City incident. She was thought to be dead. Now it would seem that she is alive and working as a spy for an unknown organization.

"I'm just a good for nothing guy, who happens to be quite the ladies man."
Name: Luis Sera
Information: Luis says that he's a former cop, like Leon. Yet there's more to this mysterious Spaniard than meets the eye. There's even a rumor that his grandfather once lived in the Area.
character is currently: OPEN

"Enough talk. Time to die, comrade!"
Name: Jack Krauser
Information: A former colleague of Leon's. Now working for his own unknown objectives. Presumed dead after an accident two years ago, Jack reappears with obvious animosity towards Leon.
-------
Side characters;
Ramon Salazar (open)
Saddler (open)
Random Ganados (open? XD)

OCS:
Akurin Hakumei
open
open
open

-----

You may now...RP! Please ask to join, though. <3 =3

Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nightgaunt Send a message via MSN to Nightgaunt

Old 05-05-2008, 08:41 AM

((This should go in the Fan Based subforum, so I'll move it there for you.))

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2008, 03:26 AM

Leon vented his frustration on a nearby wall. He'd just lost Ashley to a trap and gotten a snide call from Salazar. Inwardly, he cursed himself for letting her run like that. It was HIS JOB to protect her and he'd LOST her. While it would have been rather difficult for him to have done anything anyhow, he felt responsible for her disappearance. Especially as he'd have to take responsibility if he couldn't get her back.

"...fuck!" After a few minutes, he glared at the wall where Ashley had disappeared through. "I'll find you again, Ashley. ...I promise!" He was saying it to reassure himself. And her, if she could hear him.

Leon shook his head and reloaded his gun and then turned to look around the hallway again to see if he'd missed anything--which he had. A door. He checked the room one final time before heading through that door, inwardly cursing himself even more for missing it.

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2008, 03:38 AM

The noise outside her room and the sudden banging on her wall woke the female on the floor up in a startling way. Groaning and rubbing at the back of her head, she sat up and looked around. This CERTAINLY didn't look like the kitchen of the restaurant where she worked. Sighing, she rubbed the bridge of her nose, looking down at her clothes. Filthy. She tried to brush herself off for awhile, sighing annoyedly when that didn't work.

"Hello?" She called at the one of the walls. No one responded. "Hello...?" She could vaguely hear a male on the other side, and suddenly she began to pound on the wall to attempt to gain his attention. When there wasn't a response, and she heard a door click closed, she dropped to her knees in anger. Suddenly she looked over at the bed and spotted a dress. Frowning with distaste at the frilly blue and silver gown, she decided she'd rather stay in this outfit. Something glinted in a drawer, drawing her eyes and attention. Crawling over to the desk, she pulled out a small handgun and a ivory-handled knife. Underneath the knife was a simple note.

Kill the American Agent.

"...huh...kill? Not my style, y'know!" She called out to no-one, half-expecting an answer....sighing in a frustrated fashion, she began to look for a way out. As she pushed on the walls, wood dropped from a panel to reveal a rusted doorknob and a communication device taped to it. As she opened it, one name was listed under avaliable contacts.

Ramon Salazar.

Ignoring it, she simply opened the door and stuck the communicator in her pocket, looking around outside before walking down the hallway and looking around.

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2008, 03:49 AM

Leon HAD missed the quiet noises of someone hitting the wall near him. The walls were made of stone with wood paneling over, so that made a bit of sense. Especially as he was caught up in his thoughts. He was dragged sharply out of them, however, when he heard a HIDDEN door open and shut behind him. Responding to the sound, he spun around so fast it was almost comical and lifted his handgun to point at the woman who'd emerged from said door.

"...who are you? You don't look like one of...them..."

He kept his handgun pointed at her just in case.

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2008, 03:52 AM

The female jumped back at the sudden gun pointing and her hands flew up beside her head so fast she nearly broke her wrists. She paled suddenly, and then looked at the male confusedly.

"What do you mean, one of them, eh? And, who am I? I should be asking you the same thing!"

Her hands went down for a moment to rest on her hips before she realized he was holding and gun and back up they flew. She paled again, suddenly worried. He wouldn't shoot her because she had sassed him, would he? After all, he looked like he could snap her in half if he really wanted to.

Last edited by Akuxrin; 05-06-2008 at 03:55 AM..

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2008, 04:03 AM

The fact that she'd backed off and spoken to him confirmed to him that she was NOT a carrier of the Las Plagas, but...

"THEY are a long story that I'm not sure we have time for. And I...I'm Leon. Leon Kennedy. I'm here to rescue Ashley Graham, the president's daughter. I just...well, she got caught in a trap a few minutes ago and I need to find her and get her out of here."

He noticed that she'd hesitated having her hands on her hips and why. And then he decided to keep his gun ready, but lowered. She PROBABLY wouldn't attack him. Not at the moment, anyway.

"...now will you tell me your name?"

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2008, 04:10 AM

She listened to him, slowly lowering her hands and placing them firmly on her hips. She supposed he wouldn't kill her or shoot her or do any number of horrible things to her, but she took a deep breath when he asked for her name.

"Akurin. That's all I can tell you. Pleasure to meet you, Leon Kennedy, but...I do think we should be parting ways. I have to meet a man about a midget."

That said Midget was Mr. Ramon Salazar, the man who'd lovingly dragged her down and slapped a cloth with chloroform over her mouth, telling her that he was her father.

"Hope ya find...uh, the presidents' daughter? Good luck." She flicked a wave and moved to walk off.

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2008, 04:21 AM

He nodded to Akurin, then stopped short at the mention of a midget...

"...any idea as to said midget's name? I might know him. They're decently rare in these parts and I happen to know one." He really hoped it was the same midget...and at the same time hoped it was a different midget. If it WAS the same midget, he was sure to run across Salazar again. And that would mean COMPANY on his little trip. And it also would mean that she, as well, was in some kind of danger...or possibly dangerous.

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2008, 04:31 AM

She stopped as he talked to her.

"I believe his name is Ramon Salazar. You know him? If y'do, do you mind if I tag along~?"

She moved towards the male, looking around before grabbing him by the front of his shirt.

"Listen, Kennedy. I'm not kidding. If this is just a ploy to get into my pants, I swear to god you'll find yourself minus something in the morning."

She shoved him back and offered him a sweet smile after that.

"Shall we~?"

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2008, 04:44 AM

He inwardly shouted with joy and then moments later gave her a half-grin. "Why yes...I do know him. He seems intent on KILLING me, however, so you might be careful what you do around me. I don't mind you tagging along, though. That means another set of eyes, and that's always goo--"

He stared at her when she grabbed him by the front of the shirt, stopping his sentence short and mouthing at her wordlessly for a few moments and spoke only when she pushed him backwards a few steps.

"...into your pants? I'm on duty at the moment, so it'd have to wait until AFTER I get Ashley home to her father. And now is best for us to get moving. Make sure your gun is loaded and ready to go, though, because I seem to catch a lot of attention and the people here have one HELL of a welcoming committee."

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2008, 05:06 AM

She smirked at him and raised a brow.

"Ahh, so you WERE planning on getting into my pants...Naughty, naughty Kennedy." She wagged a finger before checking her gun.
"Yeah, it's loaded, but...I've only got ten shells on me. I'll look for more along the way. We can split 'em."

She nodded to Leon before moving into the door and walking through.

"So...what did you do to make these people hate you so much..?"

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2008, 05:22 AM

He laughed, shaking his head. "Wasn't planning on it, no. Only making sure that the rules for 'just in case' are out in the open." He followed her out the door, sighing. "...what did I do? I'm trying to rescue the President's daughter. Who they've kidnapped. All I did was go and ask a few of the locals if they've seen her and suddenly I was being MOBBED. Saddler, apparently, is trying to send her back to America with a surprise for her father...and the rest of the world."

He checked ahead of them for a moment before continuing.

"Saddler has pretty much infested the locals with parasites called the Las Plagas and is using them to forward his..." Leon cleared his throat. "...so called religion. Salazar seems to have some part in it. At least that's what I gather from this point."

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2008, 05:25 AM

Akurin's smile fell slightly. That sounded like something out of a horror movie. Just like the raccoon city incident...

"This sounds a lot like what happened six years ago in that...raccoon place." She hadn't heard much of it, but she'd heard enough to make chills run up and down her spine everytime she laid down to sleep, thinking of how awful it would be if it were to happen again. Stepping closer to Leon, she linked her hand into his vest, sighing. She supposed it was better she had met him, or else she probably would have been laying somewhere, dead or dying, by now.

She kept close to the male, looking around at any other noise, including Leon's footsteps on wood.

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2008, 04:01 AM

Leon sighed and shook his head. "...I was in Raccoon City when the outbreak happened. And this...this is honestly just as bad as that." He noticed how she suddenly started to stick closer to him and blinked. He wasn't used to people being that close to him and it usually made him uncomfortable...but...it didn't seem to bother him when it was her. He smiled--it came out as more of a pained half-grimace--and put a hand on her shoulder. "Everything will be fine. Just keep an eye out for anything that moves but us, okay? I don't know if they'll hurt YOU, but they'll definitely attempt to do so to me..."

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2008, 04:06 AM

She was tense when Leon's hand laid against her shoulder, although she relaxed at the slight affection.

"I bet it was horrible...." She muttered miserably, not even trying to imagine how awful it would've been to be stuck in the middle of that mess. Suddenly, she felt relieved that she was standing here with Leon, someone who was probably more hardened to death than she was. Jumping back when a cultist jumped out at her, she fired blindly, managing to knock the thing down. Hopefully Leon wouldn't notice the sudden paleness or the shaking, or the fact that the female looked like she was about to be sick.

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2008, 04:28 AM

Leon looked slightly distant when she started talking, as though remembering something that had happened long ago, then...he reacted to the cultist, who Akurin had alerted him to, by shooting it in the head twice, essentially ending the sudden confrontation and probably scaring her even more. When he turned to her, however, he DID notice the paleness and the shaking and the near-sickness.

"...I know it's not easy. My first time doing that was against an innocent person who'd been infected and made into a mindless shadow of what they once were. It doesn't get any easier, but there's a way to help yourself deal with it..." He brushed an errant hair out of Akurin's face, looking her in the eyes. "...remember that if you didn't do that, didn't incapacitate them, then they would be very likely to hurt or even kill you."

Leon set his hand on her cheek, hoping to help her feel just a bit better about what was going on. He knew how bad it was. He'd been through it. He'd just taught himself not to think of it.

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2008, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Oops.

Last edited by Seth the Muse; 05-07-2008 at 04:35 AM.. Reason: accidental double posting

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2008, 04:35 AM

Suddenly soft sobs racked the females' body and she nearly collapsed to her knees. Shaking her head and pressing her hands into her eyes, she tried to will the image of the writhing, bloody body away from her mind before she made herself sick. Suddenly slumping forward to lean on the male, she tried her best to listen to him. And when he tried to reassure her, her tears slowly stopped and she looked away slightly, rather ashamed at the sudden breakdown. She attempted to apologize, but only managed out choked, small sobs that vaguely sounded like words, and then she just let herself lean against Leon, arms wrapped around him so tight she was probably cutting off his air supply. Right now, she needed support. And Leon was that support.

"...t..thank you."

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2008, 04:45 AM

Leon put his arms around her when she leaned into him, hugging her and petting her hair a bit awkwardly. He smiled at her when she started trying to apologize. "...no need to be sorry. It happens to everyone. I would be more worried if you DIDN'T feel like this."

He didn't mind the near-bone-crushing hug she was giving him. Nor did he mind being said support. All he did was hold her there for a few minutes and try to help her get over that feeling.

"...no need to thank me. I just wish someone had been there to do this for me when I was going through it."

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2008, 04:50 AM

The soft sobs went away, replaced by slight hiccups. After a few awkward moments, Akurin's arms drifted away from Leon's neck and back down to her sides. She forced a strong look onto her face and offered him a weak smile.

"Shall we...?"

It was difficult to understand what her 'shall we' meant. It could mean 'shall we attack each other viciously and escape this hellhole in this way,' or 'shall we attack eachother and practically make babies right here in this hallway,' or 'shall we just move on.' Akurin wiped her eyes on the back of her hands and sniffled pathetically for a moment before putting her head higher.

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2008, 04:57 AM

Leon offered his own weak smile in return as he released his hold on her. He didn't wish those feelings on anyone...

"...do what now? Did you mean continue on or something else?"

He decided to change tact with her and kissed her on the cheek almost immediately after finishing his sentence. Which confused himself. Why was he kissing a distraught woman who'd just had a horrible experience? He felt horribly insensitive. And guilty because he'd done so while on duty.

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2008, 07:31 AM

Maybe it was the fact that Leon was warmth in the cold place, or the fact he had calmed her down, or the fact that he was just...there, but Akurin turned her head at the affection, catching his eyes for a minute. A bit of sexual tension in them, but other than that, she seemed better. Offering him another smile, she attempted to lighten both the sadness and the new tension that lay there with a stupid joke. "So, uh...Why do blondes wear panties, Leon?"

Then she realized he was a dirty blonde. And then she realized she'd thought 'dirty blonde' and this very awkward, stupid grin came across her face and she attempted not to snicker.

Seth the Muse
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2008, 11:11 PM

Leon had noticed the certain tension. He was apparently very perceptive. That was why the joke caught him off guard and left him blinking.

"...uh...what? Blonds? Why?"

And suddenly she was trying not to laugh and grinning and--because laughter is contagious--Leon started to laugh. And he just...kept laughing. He wasn't laughing at her or anything...just...laughing. He sincerely hoped she didn't take his laughing as him laughing at her. But he couldn't exactly help himself.

Akuxrin
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-08-2008, 11:16 PM

Akurin finally started to laugh out loud when Leon did, not even bothering to finish her joke because she was laughing so hard. She recovered after awhile, deciding to lean against the male.

"You and me are so going for drinks when we get out of here."

The friendly way or romantic way was up in the air, and Akurin would leave it that way...And grin at Leon before picking a box of ammo off the table and beginning to split it between the two. She reloaded her gun and nodded.

"Let's get going, Blondie."

Cue another stupid grin.