Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 10-27-2009, 12:23 AM

Alana followed this strange vampire not wanting to be left alone. She ran into him when he stopped suddenly at a turn. She fell backwards landing on her behind.

"What was that for?" She yelled standing back up and checking her wingsfor damage.

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 10-27-2009, 12:38 AM

He turns around as his eye twiches as he truns around and looks at the fallen angle. "what the bloody hell do you mean what was that for... Why are you following me?" he was yelling a bit. he quickly composed himself. "im sorry love... didnt mean to yell." he helped Alana up from the ground. " look" he pointed at the new girl. "what do you supose she is."

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 10-27-2009, 12:39 AM

She hadn't been out of her room for more than a minute and she already faced one of the most hated things. A small snarl escape her as another appeared, this one rather less graceful, that was for sure. The feathered monstrosity said something, but the voice just rang in her ears, the pounding in her head growing.

"A human." She growled softly, letting him know of the fact, answering his question for her. Of course though, she wasn't as vulnerable as the others they might of known, and she wouldn't go down without a fight. More likely, she was going to be the one to start it.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 10-27-2009, 12:43 AM

Alana accepted his help and stared at this human.

"TO bad its not a boy Im starving." She said point blank with an evil grin on her face.

She stared at teh vampire "I ddint want to be left alone. I would rather be with you even if your rude and vulgar than left alone. I dont eve know fully whats going on here. Hopefully someone will explain soon enough."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-27-2009, 12:47 AM

Christan rolled his eyes at the human. "Don't worry your pretty little face dear... Your not my type..." he looked back at Alana "well thanks my dear your company isn't so bad either... shall we move on..." he asked the two girls.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 10-27-2009, 12:50 AM

Anathema snorted, glaring at the winged mess, shaking her head. "A shame that life is wasted on such a fowl creature. This is why the war is even going on, monsters like you." She spat, colour flicking into her usually pale green eyes, fists clenching slightly. Without her sword, it might take longer, but surely she could kill this creature if she tried, couldn't she?

Her pale, orange hair fell carelessly around her head and shoulder, her glare fixed on the terrible little monster. It flickered to the vampire as he spoke, "As if I would ever become your prey." She didn't know where she was, but thus far, she did not like it, not one bit. And surely, if things kept up, people were not going to survive the night.

Talitha001

Old 10-27-2009, 01:04 AM

(guys this role play wont let me see replies)

BlackNBlueRose
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2009, 01:04 AM

Malaika mumbled to herself as she slowly woke up. She slowly sat up and looked around the room, smiling to herself, before she realized she wasn't in her room anymore. She looked around more and shook her head, "When did this happen, where am I, and am I alone?" She asked herself quietly as she stood up and walked around the room for a moment, before opening the door slowly, a little scared of what could happen she felt for her sword. She looked down only to find the empty sheath.
She turned back and looked around the room once more, she remembered why she was here. She looked back down at where her sword normally sat on her waist, "But why would they take my weapon?" She asked herself softly as she turned back to the door. "Demons, werewolves, angels, vampires, and humans all stuck in the same house. This can only get worse as time goes on." She continued to talk to herself quietly as she slowly stepped out of her cozy room, to the hallway where she didn't feel too safe.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-27-2009, 01:05 AM

"hey human, stop this cazyness. I don't prey on your kind... I only eat animles unless humans like you make me mad." he said as his eyes began to glow red. "Don't test me... I have streanth beond your amagination, I could kill you with just thought alone." he said as he turned away from the human. "come on love..." he said to the fallen one. "let leave this pitfull one to herself." he takes Alana by the hand. he grip tightly around it.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:09 AM

"Yes, powerful and mighty as you are, clearly I see how you were captured and forced into this place." Her tone was sharp, a hiss escaping her as she eyes bore into him. Of course she wasn't a very kind person, not in the least, and it was unlikely she was helping the humans cause at all, but that wasn't her goal. It was herself... Maybe some shouldn't be so stupid as to become pry, she told herself.

Selfish. That she certainly was.

Talitha001

Old 10-27-2009, 01:16 AM

Alana looked at this argument and started to laugh. A huge gut wrenching laugh. She took her hand out of the vampires and looked at them both. She grabbed them and pinned them both to the wall one with each hand by there throats.

"First of all" She looked at the vampire. "I am not your love. A friend I will be so dont think you can boss me around."

"second" she looked at the human "Your the lowest of the food chain my dear. If you dont watch it you will become lunch."

She let them fall to the ground. "We all need to stick together and befriends. so stop arguing like children."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-27-2009, 01:21 AM

Christan eyes turned back to normale and he let out a laugh... "shes write. she is absolutly right." he let go of her, and sat on the floor. he couldn't stop laughing. "Its so funny mates were going to be stuck in here forever..."

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:25 AM

"Oh, look, the winged beast doesn't understand common decency? Not unlike her kind, I suppose." Anathema's tone was wicked, and she continued to chide and demean this beast, and worried not of any consequence. Clearly she figured out what this place was. There was no question. Hell. Nothing could be worse, truly, nothing.

Her feet had caught her, sticking her to the wall, refusing to sink to the ground. "I refuse to stay here with you, because that means there is likely more. Hardly a place I intend to live."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-27-2009, 01:30 AM

Christan grabed her by the hand. " hey love you dont know whats out there... I'm sure were the least of your worries. hell I've saved plenty of your kind from worse things then me. If you can't trust me your not going to trust anyone in this house." he said that then let her go.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:33 AM

"I know what's out there, I've been out there. Hell, I am encouraging this war." A sadistic grin crossed her face as she slid down the wall. Her head still pounded, and this yelling at these creatures was far from helpful in that matter. They didn't seem like they intended to kill her, and if she played nice, and distracted them, she could simply overtake them when they let their guard down.

Yes, it was perfect, gain their trust, then turn on them... just like they did to human. Filthy creatures.

Talitha001

Old 10-27-2009, 01:34 AM

Alana growled and flew up in the air leaping down on her. Her eyes turned red and she had her fanges bared. She held her down with her hands and feet and looked at her her face inches away.

"DO you really wanna play like this? Do you really wanna get me mad at you girl?"

SHe stood up and brushed off her dress. SHe didnt have time for stupidity. She looked at the vampire.

"Im leaving and if you were smart you would to. Let this girl dig her own grave."

"

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-27-2009, 01:43 AM

So...theres a Angel, Vampire and Human.. which could only mean there must be a werewolf here too. I wonder if we come in pairs? He thought to himself quietly. Opening his eyes because he hard some commotion downstairs, sounded like someone was getting alittle too rough. He hope they weren't having fun without him. Nothing is ever fun unless he is there. He grinned widely and sat up, swinging his legs off the lounge chair and watched the stairs for a moment. Should I go to them, or let them come to me..? I am feeling a bit lazy at the moment. He sighed and laid back down.

I think I'll wait till they calm down and find them if they do not find me first. Talking to himself, he put his arms behind his head and stared at the glass ceiling. Enjoying the view, even it was of funiture and just himself. Don't think he is one of those who love the way they like. He doesn't care much for the sin humans call vanity. Can't a man just enjoy the way he looks without sinning?

His light grey eyes scanning the room to make sure no one tried to 'sneak' up on him, he checked all his weapon hiding places. Yep. They were all gone, but it's not like he really need them.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:47 AM

A growl escape the human as she look to her, "Yes, yes, take advantage of us just like your kind always has done. Pathetic." She groaned as she turned her head away, not even wanting to look at the creature, snarling to herself. Of course, her plans to get on their good side was not going so well, she really was asking for it. Yes, she was good, yes she could move, but without her sword, and with two of them there, did she exactly have a chance. Of course she could try... Would they kill her?

Would they dare? No one knew where they were, but who knows who was watching, and what would happen is someone over-steeped the boundaries. Were there even any boundaries?

Needles
Matthew Williams
Send a message via MSN to Needles

Old 10-27-2009, 02:37 AM

Devon awoke to what seemed to be a fairly decent commotion somewhere nearby. Stretching, he scratched his short chocolate hair before sitting up. Waking up on the floor wasn't too unusual for him, not since he'd started transforming anyway, but this room... he looked around more closely. This was definitely not his room. Not that Devon had any objection to the color green.

Standing up, he stretched again and decided to wander, though he froze as he patted where he usually kept a small dagger and found it missing. Not that he really needed weapons per se, it was just nice to have around. Suddenly feeling uneasy, Devon carefully opened his door and walked out into the hallway, looking around to see what was going on.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-27-2009, 03:29 AM

Christan looked at the two girls. " I now have a head ack can we please stop bloody yelling..." he said as he rubed his head. he sits on the floor. "tell me when you to brodes are done fighting, cause i know im done..."

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 10-27-2009, 03:37 AM

Anathema growled as she stood up, "Pig." She spat, looking to the man before she turned on her heels, the delicate fabric sliding gracefully on the smooth floors. Silently she walked away, each step graceful. She moved down the hall further, unsure of where exactly she was going, but didn't want to look around like she didn't know what she was doing. If anything, she would remain composed and seem like she was in control, even though on the inside, she felt lost and confused as to what this place was.

Suddenly her composer was lost when she felt a wall in front of her, and herself promptly running into it. Yet, this wall was strangely soft, warm... And quite seemingly, looked much like a human. He had brown hair, human features, and lacked the wings, or the features of the vampires she had just encountered. "Oh, uhm, terribly sorry..." She spoke to Devon, though tried to sound confident, she faltered.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-27-2009, 03:40 AM

Christan looked down the hall. "great another one..." he said under his breath. "I can't wait to be out of the hell whole." he looked at the fallen one. "what do you think that one is?" he asked.

Talitha001

Old 10-27-2009, 03:44 AM

She looked at him a moment and rolled her eyes "like it matters. Im going to find someone worthy of my attention to talk to." She strolled down the hall back to her room. She opened a door and saw another demon. SHe grinned "Finally someone like me." She walked up to him and said hi.

(tag to princess Kasumi)

Needles
Matthew Williams
Send a message via MSN to Needles

Old 10-27-2009, 03:49 AM

Devon turned, blinking at the girl who'd just run into him. "Are you alright? Sorry, I didn't mean to stand in the way," he apologized, automatically reaching a hand out to touch her arm and steady her. He hoped he wasn't being too forward, but it was his nature to be polite unless given a reason otherwise. Studying the girl, Devon discreetly took in her scent, one of the few senses he retained in human form though sometimes he wished he didn't. Darn, she was a human, but human didn't necessarily mean bad. At least she wasn't a vampire or demon.

KittehMEW
The Anti-Rainbow.

Old 10-27-2009, 03:54 AM

Anathema shook her head, "Oh, no, it was clearly my fault, I wasn't quite watching where I was going." She watched him for a moment, and flinched slightly at his touch, something she wasn't exactly used to. Her hands fell to her sides, looking up at him, he looked human, seemed human... but something was off. Was he one of them? The werewolves that she heard about? "You're one of them, arn't you? The werewolves..." She had seen demons, angles, vampires, but thus far she had never been up close with a werewolf, he seemed so normal... She wasn't sure if she should be worried, or trust that he at least shared some part of her form.