sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-25-2009, 06:38 PM

Silly termites that dare to attack Kulture's wagon! *threatens any that dares to come near her again*
And, yep, take as long as you need. ^^ We're patient fellows. <3

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 06-25-2009, 06:41 PM

Yus. I'm hoping for an amazing comeback tonight! :)

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-25-2009, 06:44 PM

lawl, termites. D': That's not cool. But I like the humor you added to losing your internet connection for a bit. x33

:hug: :3 Kultura, you're really busy. o: I don't think I could ever be in that much demand and survive lol.

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-25-2009, 06:50 PM

There is no seriousness when it comes to the circus! SO I needs the humor :]
Ah it won't take me too long... I hopes! XD

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-25-2009, 06:51 PM

XD!! Haha, very very trueee~ You can dooo it~! -cheers Kultura on- :3

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-25-2009, 06:57 PM

*blows bubbles and cheers Kultura on with luff <3*

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-25-2009, 08:02 PM

BUBBBBLES!

XD

Alright. I am gonna do this.

*gets motivated*

TO DO LIST

Katyasha - Inspiration

Loffel - Future

Donna - Seven days

Fairywaif - Seven days

~~xXel3ktraXx~~ - Seven days

Emma Corrin - Fortune

Celestrya/ Alicia - Fortune

Also, Emma Corrin, I noticed your post asking if you ask the spirits a question?
Yep, that's 100% fine!

Quote:

Katyasha - Inspiration

The Magician says;
Abortive attempts or delays are in your favor. New ideas or actions will replace old ones and something better will be established that could not have happened otherwise.
Quote:
Loffel - Future

The card the spirits have led me to for you is The Empress.

Time Frame: Imminently or just passing

Focus: Passive rather than active activities. Time to reflect, take in the great outdoors, and connect with others. Success coming after a delay.

Romance: You will long for love and affection but won't be content to be a surface lover or to have a surfacy relationship.

Career & finances: You'll probably take time off or reschedule appointments. May work in the human potential field, do something creative, or want a profession that helps others actualize their potential. It will take time but money will come.

Health: Your back may be bothering you. Try to take more breaks and get in touch with your body. Go outside for clarity and inspiration.

Family & friends: Somebody close could be concerned about their home or property. Communication problems, or wanting to say something to someone but not being able to, are probable. Female interactions may be emphasized.
Quote:
Donna - Seven days

The cards chosen for you by the spirits are as follows:

Sunday - Nine of Wands - There's no getting around it, you're going to have to wait for the final prognosis. Stay on purpose with your intention and what you want.

Monday - Ace of Cups - Creative, inspired or innovative ideas will meet with success and a heartfelt desire will be realized. Illumination and/or an unexpected blessing could come through a chance meeting or disclosure.

Tuesday - Seven of Swords - Maintain mental or emotional balance, keep things in their proper perspective and take things slow and easy. A friend will be very beneficial to your life, work or career.

Wednesday - Three of Pentacles -Meetings, unions and activities geared toward the future, will be in focus. Success is assured so don't be reticent when it comes to accepting new opportunities or pushing yourself or your ideas.

Thursday - Wheel of Fortune - Don't get stuck on plans today. Letting things go the way they will, will bring good fortune.

Friday - The Emperor - You can expect good fortune in material affairs or employment matters, a positive turning of the tide in the romantic department, and most, if not all, of your goals will be achieved.

Saturday - Two of Wands - Your work will be well received and you will be praised for its quality and thoroughness. Good fortune or beneficial changes could come through the entry of an admirer or benefactor.
Quote:
fairywaif - Seven days

The cards selected by the spirits for you are:

Sunday - Queen of Cups - You're going to have invisible help in your work or affairs but agents or go-betweens may prove to be disappointing. Use your charm and you'll attract gifts, favors, romance and advantages.

Monday - Seven of Pentacles - Don't attempt to take on more than is yet safe or sound. New ideas will come to the fore that will help you carry on or ensure a successful outcome.

Tuesday - Page of Pentacles - Practical idealism is what's needed now and your personal integrity could play an important role. Persevere conservatively and be willing to listen to or act upon new ideas.

Wednesday - Ace of Cups - Creative, inspired or innovative ideas will meet with success and a heartfelt desire will be realized. Illumination and/or an unexpected blessing could come through a chance meeting or disclosure.

Thursday- The Empress - Luck will be with you in finding an emotional outlet that will resolve tension, ease your mind or soothe your soul. Heed your feelings and not your intellect and you'll be moving in the right direction.

Friday - The Hierophant - You will be prevented from moving forward or advancing at this time by the powers that be.

Saturday - Nine of Swords - Progress that's suddenly stymied could catch you off guard. Worry, anxiety or suffering caused by another is also likely. Bide your time and you will have a new state of consciousness and a revised experience.
Quote:
~~xXel3ktraXx~~ - Seven days
The spirits have chosen the following cards for you:

Sunday - King of Wands - You will make contact with people of influence or those you wish to meet or hear from, and will experience gradual expansion and continued unfoldment.

Monday - Ten of Swords - Come to terms with what is, but turn away from negative thinking patterns or habits and look for alternatives. Learn to have more faith in that which can't be seen but nevertheless exists.

Tuesday - Nine of Wands - There's no getting around it, you're going to have to wait for the final prognosis. Stay on purpose with your intention and what you want.

Wednesday - Temperance - The right ideas or actions will be provided, but it will take special effort or concentration on your part to use them to your advantage.

Thursday - Seven of Wands - Ignore opposition and let nothing veer you off your course. In the end you will triumph, and all matters will conclude successfully or to your satisfaction.

Friday - Six of Cups - You could be feeling a little nostalgic as you look back on the past and the way things were... try to remember that happiness can come from many sources whether it's one you've named or not.

Saturday - Two of Cups - Good news, upliftment and joy can be expected today. Luck will be with you in gaining the support of others and in friendships or passions beginning or renewing.
Quote:
Emma Corrin - Future

The card I have read from has bee the Eight of Pentacles.

Focus: Advancement, romance and opportunities to better yourself, spread your wings or diversify your skills, becoming available. Recognition, backing on a project, and small successes are predicted.

Romance: An unexpected romantic opportunity will come as a pleasant surprise. Someone is about to light up your life and if there's no one special in it now, you'll be be attracting romance like bees to honey! Involvement with an actor, craftsman or artisan is also likely.

Career & finances: Praise, compensation for your efforts, new orders or an offer of financial assistance will lift your spirits and improve your outlook. Incremental material gains can be expected.

Health: May be experiencing weight loss or a lack of appetite. Be cautious outdoors. Too much sun or heat could have an ill effect.

Family & friends: Scheduling family outings or making travel arrangements could present problems. Not a big deal however. Social life will definitely be improving and business and pleasure will mix nicely.
Quote:
Celestrya/ Alicia - Fortune

The card chosen for you has been the Six of Wands

Focus: Frustrating occurrences. Restrictions placed on you by time or circumstance. Things falling apart or just not going the way you want them to. Short termed however. Don't worry, you'll get through it.
Romance: An amorous or impetuous suitor (one who is perhaps younger than you) is going to try to win your heart... he or she just might! Positive developments and/or changes in your existing relationship are predicted.

Career & finances: Mental work will be very successful. A lot can be accomplished. You might find yourself moving from behind the scenes to center stage or you could go to a seminar or workshop. May be experiencing tension related to finances, but difficulties will be overcome and a payment or settlement is in the offing.

Health: May be feeling frustrated, edgy or irritable; a good indication that you probably need a rest or a vacation. Possibility of nursing a loved one back to good health.

Family & friends: A relative may be troubled by a financial matter that could end up costing you. Professional friends are indicated and they will be very supportive.
100% up to date now O_O

Last edited by Kultura; 06-25-2009 at 09:59 PM..

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
Bring me the head of the Disco K...
Send a message via MSN to ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 06-25-2009, 09:58 PM

I'm guessing my seven day's start on sunday if so friday sounds about what I will be doing on my B'day xD

Quote:
Friday - Six of Cups - You could be feeling a little nostalgic as you look back on the past and the way things were... try to remember that happiness can come from many sources whether it's one you've named or not.

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-25-2009, 10:02 PM

Yeh, everyone's starts Sunday :p

Does that mean I was right? O_O

Well, happy early birthday!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-25-2009, 10:09 PM

@Kultura: Thank you so much! <33

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE SPIRITS
Username: Emma Corrin
Question: Will this summer prove to be the happiest summer I've had in years like I hope it to be? Preferably in the relationship department?

Celestrya
A Celestial Sprite🌙

Old 06-25-2009, 10:35 PM

Thank you so much for your time, and readings, Madame Kultura. ^_^

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-25-2009, 10:37 PM

Thank you for the donation to my charity Emma <3

Quote:
Emma Corrin

Your question:
Will this summer prove to be the happiest summer I've had in years like I hope it to be?
Answer: Yes.

Your question:
Preferably in the relationship department?
Answer: Likely, and even sooner if you apply yourself.
You are welcome Celestrya!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-25-2009, 10:41 PM

You're welcome ^.^

And thank you! <3

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 06-26-2009, 01:46 AM

I WOULD LIKE A READING FROM THE SPIRITS
Name: woopdidoodoo

Chosen Reading: Guidance

Shimawa_zen
*^_^*

Old 06-26-2009, 02:32 AM

Name: Shimawa_zen

Chosen Reading: Future

Thank you very much!

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-26-2009, 04:39 AM

Fortune teller's are so neat! If you don't mind the audience I might listen to some of the readings. ^_^

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-26-2009, 04:50 AM

Thank you very much!

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 06-26-2009, 06:17 AM

Thanks!

Quote:
Friday - The Emperor - You can expect good fortune in material affairs or employment matters, a positive turning of the tide in the romantic department, and most, if not all, of your goals will be achieved.
Sounds about right. Payday. B]
Lol. :crosses fingers about romance: >> <<

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-26-2009, 09:30 AM

Quote:
woopdidoodoo - Guidance

Consulting the Magician card, here is the reading for you,
You have what it takes, you just need someone who can help you get where you want to go or put it all together. Hang on, help is coming.
Quote:
Shimawa_zen - Future
The card chosen by the spirits for you has been the 10 of Pentacles.
Focus: Domestic matters, home and family, will come to the fore; expenses, repairs, taking care of household responsibilities, etc. A chain of events will soon be completed and most of your problems will be eliminated. Romance: You or the one you love could be too busy (or preoccupied) to extend the energy it takes to keep a relationship going. Or you may be unable to cement the type of relationship you want to have.
Career & finances: Discussions about schedules, marketing, or forming a new group are probable. Money will be fair or alternating but if a financial transaction has been bothering you, you'll soon have a pleasant surprise. Also, money will come in through clients, a dividend or a legacy.
Health: Someone will probably need looking after, vaccinations or grooming. If you've been in the doldrums, new elements will enter your life that will make your outlook on the future more hopeful.
Family & friends: Talks of future plans and travel. A previous arrangement may change unexpectedly. A new alliance may be formed with a group of business associates or friends.
Rampartte, feel free to hang out! :p

Also, you're welcome Donna and fairywaif :)

Catonia
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Catonia

Old 06-26-2009, 09:35 AM

Name: Catonia

Chosen Reading: Fortune & Seven Days if it isn't too much work for the spirits. ;3

YAY for tarot readings. >w< I read the cards myself~ May I ask what deck you use? ^^

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-26-2009, 09:41 AM

I don't actually know what deck it is, blissful is the ignorance in which I domain! :- D in honesty it's not something I believe in either :-p just a bit of fun :)

And you may have both readings :)

Quote:
Caonia - Fortune

For you, the card chosen has been the Six of Pentacles.

Focus: Evaluations or opinions. Problems with relationships, superiors or competitors are probable. May be rethinking your current position or strategy. Corrective action will need to be taken. Romance: More of the same; delays and disappointment. Tired of waiting for someone to get their act together. Might just decide to look for somebody else.
Career & finances: You could be in for an upsetting confrontation at work. Try to let it roll off your back. It will get straightened out. You'll soon be grateful for the arrival or realization of a new platform for future endeavors and although you're only making only a pittance now, in times to come, you'll reap many rewards.
Health: Problems with medical or insurance papers could arise. Headaches or stomach upsets are also likely. Restructuring your thinking will lead to a sense of satisfaction, self-worth, or well-being.
Family & friends: Tensions will ease up but the problem(s) may remain. Could possibly get a call from someone you'd rather not hear from.

Seven days -
The seven cards chosen for you are:

Sunday - Page of Cups - You'll succeed in work that's done behind the scenes, self-help areas or finishing what others start, but don't bite off more than you can chew in your passion to go forward or you'll find things hard to swallow.

Monday - Eight of Wands - Advancement, movement and travel for work or pleasure is indicated and an aura of romance will prevail. If a significant love affair doesn't begin, you'll at least be charmed by an admirer or two.

Tuesday - Nine of Cups - What you want will be realized, but only after you thought it wouldn't be, and the form or way in which it will be fulfilled will probably change. Withhold judgment and don't make premature evaluations.

Wednesday - Five of Cups - Expect delays, setbacks or letdowns but a valuable lesson will be learned. Assume more accountability for yourself and your well-being and in time your desires will be realized.

Thursday - Ace of Cups - Creative, inspired or innovative ideas will meet with success and a heartfelt desire will be realized. Illumination and/or an unexpected blessing could come through a chance meeting or disclosure.

Friday - The High Priestess - Be committed to your goal and let nothing divert you from attaining it. Recognize the patterns that have sabotaged you in the past and cut them off. Help will come if you need it.

Saturday - Ace of Pentacles - Keep an optimistic attitude and let time be the deciding factor. Take time out to play and don't be afraid to spend a little money on pleasurable pursuits or enjoyable commodities.

Last edited by Kultura; 06-26-2009 at 09:48 AM..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-26-2009, 11:57 AM

With the recent happenins, I am very tempted to reuqest 7 days and again the Advice one. >: Butbut you have lot of work already, as it is. ^^;

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-26-2009, 07:26 PM

At the minute I'm actually free Rainy.
I' up to date as it stands :-p

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 06-26-2009, 07:30 PM

Name: Dae
Chosen Reading: Seven Days

Hope you don't mind. ^_^;

Kultura
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-26-2009, 08:10 PM

Not at all! I'll get this done now :]
Quote:
Dae - Seven Days

The seven cards for each day are as follows;

Sunday - Ten of Pentacles - Attend to day to day living or household affairs that need maintenance or attention and stick close to those who support you or the way you want to feel about yourself.

Monday - The Tower - This could be an upsetting day. Remain calm in the face of unexpected changes or challenges and listen to the inner voice that assures you that everything is going to be all right.

Tuesday - Seven of Swords - Maintain mental or emotional balance, keep things in their proper perspective and take things slow and easy. A friend will be very beneficial to your life, work or career.

Wednesday - Two of Swords - Some success will be attained but some obstacles will still remain. Allow others to help you and don't be afraid to take a chance.

Thursday - Ten of Swords - Come to terms with what is, but turn away from negative thinking patterns or habits and look for alternatives. Learn to have more faith in that which can't be seen but nevertheless exists.

Friday - Queen of Swords - Conditions beyond your control could hamper your accomplishments. Have faith, stay emotionally detached and do the best you can. Earthly desires must be sometimes be sacrificed to make room for a Divine plan.

Saturday - Four of Wands - Actions will be taken to correct for losses or mistakes and instead of quitting, you will be participating even more with the knowledge that the Universe does know what it's doing.

Last edited by Kultura; 06-26-2009 at 08:13 PM..