Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 08-29-2009, 02:53 AM

Hajame smiled as he leaned his body against the door frame, "Take your time. The bathroom is right over there is you need to use it, and obviously the kitchen is downstairs, all you do is take a right when you head downstairs. It's not that hard to miss" he explained, "I'll wait for you downstairs." the student said with a smile before heading down the stairs wanting the clean the kitchen a bit.

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 10:08 AM

Alexander smiled and nodded. After a few mintues he managed to get out of the bed without feeling dizzy. He streched a little, still feeling a bit weird at being in a student's house. He sighed, well, it was better than being raped by Lesley. He sat back down on the bed, jumping a little when his cellphone went off, he blinked and looked at it, since it was the other teacher calling, he didn't bother to pick up and hoped he would leave him alone tomorow as he slowly decended the stairs, looking for the kitchen.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 09-16-2009, 10:54 PM

(( D: AHH! LATE REPLY! I'm sorry!! ))

Hajame heard the creaking noise that the stairs had always made. He peeked his head out the kitchen door waving his apron in the air, "Over here!!" he yelled out. The student's glasses laid on the counter, his blue majestic eyes exposed.

((Gosh! D: and it's short))

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2009, 09:26 PM

((nyaa, now I sorry ><))

Alexander smiled as he heard the student yell and followed the sound to the kitchen, for a moment he was stunned by his eyes, but shook it off pretty fast. He walked further into the kitchen. "Found it, can I help?"

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 10-03-2009, 12:48 AM

( D: NO I"M SORRY!! )

Hajame smiled holding a white apron with the words 'Kiss the Cook' on the front of the apron where the pocket was. He got the apron last christmas from a former roommate who moved far away with his girlfriend. It was basically in inside joke and Hajame had forgotten about.

The student raised it over Alexander's head placing the strands around his neck letting it hang down. "Looks great on you" he said, "Anything specific you want to eat?"

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-26-2009, 05:14 PM

Alexander blinked a bit at the white apron before chuckling slightly. A slight pink blush appeared on his cheeks as he felt the students hand brush along his skin and as he said he looked good with the apron.

Though he just rolled his eyes and put on a small smile, hoping Hajame wouldn't notice his blush. He thought for a moment, chewing his bottom lip lightly as he did. "Nope, noting specific, anything you want me to do to help you?"

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 10-31-2009, 04:17 PM

Hajame smiled, as he noticed the blush that appeared on the teacher's face. "You know...your very cute when you blush" he said unexpectedly. Hajame was usually one to speak his mind, and in this case; he had too. He walked towards the sink and washed his hands, "Hm...we can always make a sandwich or something. How does that sound?"

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2009, 08:55 PM

A little suprised by the student's comment, he blinked for a moment. "A-ah, thanks I guess." The teacher muttered softly, though his blush deepend a slight shade. "Y-yeah sure, sounds good." He cursed himself mentally for blushing and stuttering that easely.

((Short D;))

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 10-31-2009, 09:58 PM

Hajame chuckled upon noticing the teacher's nervousness. He smirked a bit, "Alright then. What kind of sandwich then?" he asked, "Hm..or maybe steak" he said licking his lips.

(( D: so is mine. I R DOING HW XDD Happy Halloween)

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2009, 08:21 PM

"Uhmm, well, that could depend on what you have here?" Alexander offered, leaning on the counter a bit as he watched the student and the blush slightly faded. It felt nice to not being with someone that kept trying to get him in bed for once.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 11-25-2009, 10:53 PM

Hajame smiled, "Ah! That's true" he said with a nod before heading towards the refrigerator. "Let's see...i have ham, cheese, turkey, and..." he paused a bit looking for what else he had stored away in the frozen box, "...and...bologna" he said with a disgusted face. He didn't like bologna, it made him cringe a bit. It must have been for the fact that when he lived with his parents they feed him bologna sandwiches everyday for school.

"So...what will it be?" he said looking at Alexander.

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-30-2009, 02:44 PM

((God, sorrysorrysorry T-T))

"Ham's fine for me." Alexander said with a little smile. Then his cellphone made sound. "Ahh, exuse me for a moment." The teacher said as he went to look who it was,...Lesley. He sighed and closed the phone.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 12-30-2009, 07:44 PM

(It;'s okies. I haven't been online myself. XD))

Hajame smiled as took the package that contained the ham from out of the refrigerator and onto the counter where he took a slice of bread and placed it into the toaster before turning to face Alexander, "Who was that?" he asked, knowing it wasn't polite to be nosy but... he still wanted to know. He wondered if it was that teacher that kept harassing Alexander. Hajame knew he was only a student..but mark his words, if that teacher ever dared to touch Alexander again..he'll never see the light of day again or..at least get fired.

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-31-2009, 01:56 PM

((-Glompluf- <3))

"That was Lesley" Alexander said "And you're nosey." He said with a small chuckle.
"Need help with anything?" The slight smaller male asked.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 12-31-2009, 07:32 PM

Hajame chuckled, "I know i am. I hope that doesn't bother you" the student replied as a sound ringed from the taoster. "Ah! Can you get the bread?" he asked.

(( ;3 *glomps* Sorry for short post. I'm in a bit of a writer's block. :d ))

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2010, 01:09 PM

((I'm so sorry D: School hates me >>))

Alexander smiled, shrugging slightly. "I don't mind, I know I can be quite nosy too." He nodded. "Sure, where do you want it?" He asked, meaning the toast as he went over to the toaster.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-18-2011, 02:28 AM

(( I GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL! So..hopefully I won't be so busy now ))

Hajame looked at the teacher, "Here" he said using his chin to point to the plate that was sitting on the counter next to him. The student leaned a bit against the marble counter before he began to speak again, "So...what does he want from you anyways?" he added, "Why doesn't he just leave you alone?"

It was clear that Hajame didn't enjoy the fact that someone, let alone Alexander was being forced into something that they don't want to do. It was always stuff like this that got him riled up.

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-18-2011, 09:53 AM

((Wooh! That's a lie if you're going to study further. o: ))

"Alright." Alexander nodded, placing the bread on the plate. He blinked as he was once again asked about Lesley. He sighed softly. "What he wants from me?" He repeated. "Well, I'd guess sex.. Since, well, last time I saw him he was trying to drag me into a janitor's closet." He stated, leaning against the counter just slightly. "Well, I don't really know... Perhaps because he thinks he would be able to change my mind?" He offered with a small shrug.

Of course he wanted Lesley to leave him alone, but he didn't exactly know how to keep him away.

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-18-2011, 01:48 PM

Hajame pondered a bit on the subject. They must have had a long history together. Perhaps they had grew up with each other? Or they were high school sweethearts that turned horribly wrong. Hajame felt like asking more but, thought of how rude he would sound trying to be nosy and whatnot.

The student turned around towards the plate. "I see" he said, not knowing what else to say. The phrase, 'changing my mind' ran through his head. Perhaps they were lovers at one point and Lesley was trying to get him back.

He opened the package of ham and cheese, placing them neatly on top of one of the bread slices. One the other bread slice was a neatly row of mayo, not so much and not a little. Just right. "I hope you like the sandwich" He said handing the plate over to Alexander and motioning towards the table that was set in the middle of kitchen.

(Ahhaaa D: true, I'm going to college in the fall BUT I have some time slots off so hopefully I'll have time~ ^__^ anddd I've got to change my guys appearance XD )

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-18-2011, 10:01 PM

Alexander was glad the male stopped asking questions about what was happening or had happened between the two of them. Since he didn't exactly like talking about it.

He watched the student make a sandwich, well, so much for him helping. "A-ah, thanks." He said softly, slowly making his way over to the table and tking a seat, placing the plate down. But however he wouldn't touch his food until Hajame was ready to eat too, he didn't want to seen like a bad guest or anything. "Anythign else you need help with?"

((Yush. o.o Well good luck <3))

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-19-2011, 02:34 AM

The student shook his head slightly, "No, there's nothing else. Go ahead and eat." he said motioning at the food. "I'm not really hungry"

Hajame rarely ate at this hour, actually it was getting pretty late. "Do you want spend the night here? I have a guest room right next to my room" He offered, "And you don't have to worry about a thing."

(thank you~)

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 02:10 PM

Alexander nodded lightly before starting on his sandwich. Ohh, so good. That would probably be first thing he'd eaten since breakfast that day. He didn't exactly feel the need to run into Lesley during lunchtime so he could drag him somewhere. Well, maybe that's why he fainted before...

"Ah, that would be very nice. Thank you, Hajame." He said with a soft smile. "Can I ask you to keep all this between me and Mr. Takahito quiet though?" He asked softly since he didn't want everyone to know what had happened between them.

((<3))

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-20-2011, 05:27 PM

Hajame chuckled a bit as he sat across from Alexander. "Well, I don't necessarily have someone to tell stuff to. Unless you count that idiot Ryu" Hajame knew Ryu since elementary school and even back then Ryu was a pain in his ass. He enjoyed the company sometimes, but then there were days where he just wanted to falcon punch him in the face. None-the-less, you can say that Ryu was a friend or as Hajame would call 'acquaintance' since he'd never admit it.

"Don't worry about a thing. I'm one not to spread stuff around. You can trust me" he said as a reassurance.

"Alright then! I'll go and clean up the room you'll be staying at. I had a quest earlier in the week and I forgot to put the sheets back on." he added, "When you're done, you can just leave the plate there and head on upstairs."

The student smiled before leaving the kitchen and headed upstairs to his room so he can change into something more...comfortable for him. He never enjoyed wearing formal-like clothing. After a few minutes, he left his room and was now wearing jeans and a fitted white tanktop.

Hajame gathered up the sheets and started making the bed.

((yayy, changed the photo of my guy~ ))

Maxime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 06:02 PM

Alexander smiled lightly. "Thank you, again." He said, glad that Hajame wouldn't tell anyone about all of it. He was also pretty sure Lesley would come after him if he knew and/or his fiance knew about it. He shuddered lightly at the thought as he watched the student walk away.

After a few minutes, he'd finished the sandwich. He sat there for a moment or two, just thinking before he got up and carefully, slowly climbed the stairs.

((Yay~ It's short. ;w; Sorry))

Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 07-20-2011, 06:21 PM

(( :3 it's okay~))

Hajame continued to make the bed and clear the floor of anything. He stood in front of the doorway, nodding as the room was finally clean and ready for Alexander.