Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2011, 04:58 AM

He watched her bath, lifting her legs and smiling. oh yea shes putting on a show for me he thought. then he watched her get dressed. Oh no bra..nice. Oh shes almost done he jumped onto the bed and tried to act innocent. When she came out he got up. "well I think its my turn to take a nice hot shower". He pulled of his t-shirt in front of her. He was trying to show off his muscles a little bit, as if to tease her back. He went into the bathroom and left the door open like 6 inches. He pulled off all his clothes and jumped into the shower, srubbing his body and shampooing his hair.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 05:01 AM

She giggled. was he trying to get her to look? Well no way! She laid on the bed, and peaked in and saw him bathing she blushed and looked away. He was still very good looking...She sighed and peaked here an there.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2011, 05:04 AM

When he was done showering he dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. He came out. "I forgot to get my boxers haha" he looked through his bag and found a pair and dropped his towel off right in front of her. And put on his boxers. He laid next to her on the bed.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 05:11 AM

"Um..your gonna sleep like that?" She said blushing, she decided to tease him, so she got close and made sure her cleavage was showing "You know, you could get yourself into some trouble" She said in a low sexy voice. The she giggled and sat away again. "So, you order some food?" She said turning on the tv.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2011, 05:15 AM

oh teasing she wants to play that game. "hell yea Im gonna sleep like this" then he leaned close to her and whispered into her ear "unless you don't want me wearing boxers..i could take them off" He breathed hotly into her ear. Then he pulled away. "yea I ordered some mexican food, should be here soon".

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 05:34 AM

She blushed. "Oh good" The she leaned back "Oh, well I odnt think you could handle me" She said in her sexy voice, she leaned in as if to kiss, him then decided not too, even though she wanted to.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2011, 05:35 AM

"oh i think your mistaken missy I can handle you, I've done it before"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 05:37 AM

She blushed. She got close to say something but instead she ended up kissing him, pushing her body into his, she wanted to taste him. She blushed and pulled away with a smile.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2011, 05:39 AM

kyo smiled and leaded in and started to make out with her. Then pulled away and smiled again

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 05:40 AM

She Kissed him back, making out with him, she pushed him down on the bed and continued.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-23-2011, 03:55 AM

After it was over. Kyo just laid there. *yawn* Then he heard at *knock knock* "room service". "oh shit" kyo jumped up and threw boxers and a t-shirt on. He tossed a blanket over violet to hide her body. Kyo opened the door. "hello sir heres your order". Kyo took the food and shut the door. "well you hungry vi" Kyo said with a grin. He handed her, food to her. And dug into his own.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2011, 04:33 AM

She smiled "thanks " she said digging in. She ate slowly after sex she never was really. To hungry anyways. She pu her food down and headed to the bathroom. "I'm gonna shower " is all she said. She undressed Ans took a long shower and she just thought about everything that has happened.

Jtellegen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-23-2011, 08:21 AM

hmm I wonder why shes not hungry. Kyo shrugged and dived back into his food. After he finished his food, he was pretty tired. *yawn* Violet was still in the shower. Well I guess I'll go to bed first. He stripped down into his boxers, and curled up on his side of the bed. And tried going to sleep.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2011, 09:34 PM

Violet sighed as she showed. What was she doing? She soon got out and dried off. She slipped into a blank bra and. Panties. She dried her hair and went into the main room. Kyo was asleep. He is pretty cute when he sleeps. She ate some more food before crawling in to bed and tried to sleep.