Profiles:

Character Name:
5 Things I like:
5 things I Hate:
Short Bio:
Picture:

-----------------------------------------------

Character Name: Louis Gears
Personality: Outgoing, Friendly and tough. He lets things roll off his back, so he is fairly easy going. Those if the right buttons are press he will kick some butt.
5 Things I like: Hitching, Sports, Gardening, Surfing & Driving
5 things I Hate: Being indoors, Reading, Being alone, Dancing & Turnip greens
Short Bio: Louis is the middle child he has one older sister and one little brother. He grow up in a middle class family so he got to get out more then other kids. He usually got what he wanted but he was not spoiled and is grateful for what he dose have.
Picture:

------------------------------------------------

(I'll let you post your character before I will start the rp up)

Last edited by Ribe; 10-27-2011 at 10:47 PM..

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2011, 11:53 AM

Character Name:
Personality: shy but not weak, mostly temperate but with a mean streak too
5 Things I like: the outdoor, gardening, nature, glass beads, reading
5 things I Hate: the city, people, crowds, liars, being questioned
Short Bio: five years ago he had a mental break-down he left the city and moved out to the woods to be alone, he codes to support himself, hiring out to large corporations and single-owner sites alike. he does not like his job but he is good at it and does not have to interact with others in person
description; brown hair and a deep tan, green eyes, moderate build 5'7

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2011, 12:25 AM

Louis attended a college for environmental studies his goal was to work in a wild life park helping to save animals. The college would send the student out on collecting trips for a week at a time. These trips help the student to learn what animals and insects were out in wild that they could use for there research. Louis was an ok student but he was far from failing. For Louis these would be his second trip going out collecting insects in jars. They never killed them just watched them for a little then release them back. They did not want to mess up the balance when they collect things.

This time when the class went out collecting they went deep in to the mountains in to a very thick forest. The trip was to last 8 days a little more then a week because there was a rumor a rare speish (spe-she) was living out hear. Louis wanted to be the first to find it after they all made base camp. He set up his tent and help the other then took his camera, net, jars and other things in his back pack and set out. Everyone was to report in by 8 pm every night so that they would know everyone was safe. The students soon learned they had very low cell signal here to none at all so this really was important to go back on time.

Six days on to the trip Louis did not report back on time. He finally found a rare butterfly that was thought to have been dead for over 100 years. Those this was not what he had been looking for this was an even better find. He had taken many pictures of it and even found a dead on in great condition to display. There seem to be a fair amount eating off of flowers that grow off of a cliff in the mountain. Louis wanted to get one more great shot before return when it had started to rain fairly hard.

The ground became mud and slick and Louis lost his footing that he had. That is all it took for him to slide over the cliff he had been looking over. Those he was lucky there was bumps and edge on the other side of the cliff to break his fell. He hit almost ever one of them until he tumble to the very bottom. There at the bottom was a valley with lot of trees and even a dirty path looking road that lead some where. Louis was bleeding at the bottom and he could not get up those nothing felt like it was broken just sprain. He had busies all over him but he was lucky to be alive with light injures even if he could not walk right now. His back pack had taken a good deal of the damage and most items were broken. His camera was broken but the film in the back was still good not that he knew that yet. He just screamed for help where he laid.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2011, 05:14 PM

he was woken from his nap by a muffled yelping, he could barely hear it through the patter of the rain on the roof but it was there all the same. he rose from his bed and went to the front door grabbing his coat and his knife as he went. standing out on the small porch he could hear the noise better, he frowned. it was a person. he turned to go back inside but could not cross the thresh-hold he knew if the person died it would be on his property and he did not want to have to deal with it come morning. he hopped the two steps of the porch and went off in the direction of the cries.

he found the man at the bottom of the ravine gashed and muddy but otherwise looking alive and well. he screamed at the other to be heard over the rain "who are you and why are you on my land?! this is private property!" the other said something he could not hear so he made his way through the watery mud-slick to where the other sat. he grabbed the man by the arm and haulled him to his feet "you damn drunks need to stay off my land!"

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-31-2011, 08:52 PM

Louis could not walk and even if he was brought to his feet he fell right down. His ankles were swollen and he was kind of out of it. Those he had stop yelling but he was crying from the pain as he tried not to. "height.. rain... fell." He held his head as tried to focus his eyes. But between the blood and rain dripping in to his eyes he was not seeing much right now. Louis wanted to explain to man he wasn't drunk it was all an accident he even fell but the words were not forming right. Maybe he had head wound a little to deep he thought but could not say that out loud.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2011, 09:29 PM

his anger fizzled out as he realized that this was no drunk lost from a night of drunken debauchery. he grabbed the other again, this time holding one and dragged him from the mud and detritus. he started back to the cabin half dragging and half carrying the other man. by the time they made it on the porch they were mostly washed of mud and he could see the cuts and lacerations the other male carried. he eased the other to the floor and began to strip to his underwear, throwing his soaked clothes in a pile he went inside for towels.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2011, 02:52 AM

Louis could feel the rain water raising his body from the mud and leafs that had been on him from the fall. He had mostly been dragged because walking was so very hard for him right now. Once He was laid down he was trying to fight felling asleep but he just could not stay awake. He felt his clothes being stripped from him but he could do nothing about it He just laid there and let the man dose what ever he wanted at this point. He just hope he was going be ok from here on out.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2011, 03:02 AM

he was pissed, when he had come out with the towel the guy was halfway unresponsive leaving him to chose between stripping him and risking letting him catch pneumonia, he almost chose to let the boy soak but as he had already done this much he felt compelled to finish. he dragged the lump farther on the porch and undressed him too, he felt silly when he was done but ignored it and roughly toweled the other off and wrapped him up. he dragged him through the door and tossed him gracelessly on the bed. he had a feeling he'd regret this charitable act

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2011, 07:04 AM

Louis felt like a rag doll that had been tossed around by a child but when it was all done he found him self on a bed. It wasn't long after that that he end up felling asleep because of all of the stress of the fell and the injurties. He was still bleeding from a few of the wounds but nothing life threating and most now that he was not wet were about the clot on there own. He bag was with all of his wet clothes off. Once he felt save his body aloud him to start dreaming. In his dreams he saw the butterflies he had been chassing from the fall. He smiled in his dream but other then that he did not move.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2011, 07:32 AM

after finding some pants he went to make food, he figured he'd feed the boy ignoring the old adage about feeding strays and bedmates. he wondered if chicken soup would work the same if the chicken was deer

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2011, 02:32 PM

(morning)

While the man was working on pants and thinking of food Louis still slept soundly with out a peep from him. those he was clearly still breathing because the blankets moved up and down so there was no need to worry about him dieing because he was so quite. After about an hour he woke up and was a little more conscience and able to talk better. "Huh.... where am I" By this time all the wounds had cloted and he had stop bleeding.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2011, 02:42 PM

"in my bed getting filth and blood on my blankets" he took a bite of his soup "can you walk? i made food, it's still warm" 'um, i don't know' he watched blankly as the other attempted to leave the bed. as the other landed face first into the floor-boards he sat down his bowl. he sighed and stood up to help the other back into the bed "i supposed that would be a no"

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2011, 02:47 PM

"Guess not Louis answered. As he was placed back in to the bed.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2011, 02:50 PM

when the other was safely laying he reached down and took one of the male's legs and inspected it, it was swolen but not badly discolored. he squeezed eliciting a grunt from his uninvited guest "it's not broken but i am no doctor so i could not tell you if it's sprained

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2011, 02:55 PM

It was the same thing to both of his legs that why he could not walk. But they were not broken like he said just badly sprained. "Well I guess that better then them both being broken but they still hurt badly." Louis said. "I'm not sure how I got to the bottom of the cliff but when I came too you were there." It seemed he lost his memory of how he had fell from the cliff. He didn't even know his own name really but his id would have it in there which was in his wet pants.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2011, 02:58 PM

he made a face "tch, so you are a drunk, you obviously fell and nothing short of a lobotomy would let you forget a twenty-foot drop" he looked the other over sourly. "what is your name?"

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2011, 03:20 PM

Louis rubbed his head. "I don't remeber." He said after a while.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2011, 10:35 AM

his sour face grew more pronounced "odd, even the drunks remember their names and enough often phone numbers" he moved his hands to the man's neck and head searching for any hidden lumps or holes.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-04-2011, 01:23 PM

There was a blood clot matted in his hair and sure enough there was a large lump there. "there I don't feel like I am drunk or even that I am hung over." He said

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2011, 01:41 PM

"you should" he said fingering the wound. you look like you should be in a coma if this gash is anything to go by"

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-05-2011, 12:25 AM

"I just can't remember any thing," Louis said he had been dizzy earily but it seem like it was gone now,

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2011, 11:24 PM

he gently let the other go, do you have a phone or something? i think you need to see a real doctor or something

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-06-2011, 05:40 PM

Louis just shruged. "I have no idea. You could look there any thing I have." Yes if he looks there a cell phone but it is now broken from the fell.