X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 10:33 PM

Loving Through Tears

A doctor and a girl, bound together by loneliness. Pushed together with a desperate plea, when young Arin falls sick the family can do nothing but pray. They soon find a thin thread of hope when their good friend, who also happens to be their family doctor tells them that there may be a way. No one knows what is wrong with her or if she will even survive. Clinging too the bare hope, the life of the family and doctor become one as the family, Arin and the doctor all learn...to love through tears.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 10:41 PM

Name: Arin Stills
Biography: Arin is a rather happy-go-lucky child, she has never had any behaviour problems and has always been an above average student. Arin, along with a younger sister, is the universe of her parents. She will go to every end too please the people that have raised her and treated her well. Though she maybe innocent, she is far from naive. This girl has a bad temper which can come and go as quickly as her sickness. She was currently working on a degree in graphic designing when she took ill, no one knows what is wrong with her. She feels pain and then breaks out into sweat, followed by vomiting and then the pain breaks through her once more. This cycle has been going on for the past month without giving the poor girl a break.

A few things she likes includes children, animals, graphic designing, comics and novels. In her spare time she also loves too bake and cook, her dislikes include spiders, heights and people with a huge ego.

Appearance:

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-21-2012 at 10:43 PM..

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-23-2012, 12:41 AM

The Stills' Family. One of the nicest families you will ever meet. Godrick was proud to be their family doctor. He had been their doctor for a while now. And not once does he ever want to stop being their doctor. Godrick had been their doctor for years now. He started when he was eighteen. His mother was the Stills' past doctor and so he learned everything about medicine and being a doctor from his mother. He had also gone to medical school and took first aid. And so because of all of his training from what his mother taught him as well as his teachers in school, he had become a great doctor for the Stills' family as well as the hospital his mother worked at.

Parking his car at the curb, he picked up his suitcase which had all the necessary things inside of it but not after he unbuckled himself out of his seat. He then got out of his car, closing the car door and locking it and began heading towards the Stills' home. He felt quite nervous.He was going to be doing another checkup on their youngest daughter Arin. He had been doing checkups on her ever since he started this job as a doctor. She hadn't seemed too sick when he first started but now things have changed. Her condition had seemed to be getting worse and so he had been visiting more and more frequently. So today Godrick decided he would try to get to the bottom of Arin's illness.

Walking up to the stairs of the porch, he cleared his throat and pressed the door bell. He awaited for one of their parents to answer. After a few minutes, Arin's mother answered the door showing him that welcoming gentle smile of hers.
"Doctor I am so glad you could make it, please come in." She stepped aside to let Godrick enter inside of her home. He stepped inside as usual and closed the door beside himself. "Would you like anything to drink?" Arin's Mother, Alicia asked. "Oh no I am quite fine Alicia but thank you." He smiled. "Now is Arin up stairs in her bedroom?" Alicia nodded. "Alright, I am going to take a few minor tests which wont take long and if anything comes up I will tell both you and your husband." And with that, Godrick headed upstairs to Arin's room. He gently knocked on her door. "Arin its me, Doctor Godrick Richardson, May I come in?" He asked. He always asked before entering her room. it would be quite rude if he didn't.

[sorry it is a bit short. I didn't want to move ahead too fast.]

Last edited by Maka-chan; 05-24-2012 at 09:08 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2012, 01:47 AM

Arin had been protesting for days, insisting, pleading and even crying. She didn't need a doctor! She didn't want too know what was wrong with her, because finding out meant facing her biggest question. Was she going to die? Before she heard the doorbell Arin had been a mess, her face was covered in tears. Each time they stopped a fresh new batch would start up again. Ever since her sickness had escalated her hormones seemed to be acting up as well, but the most dangerous emotion that ran through her was depression.

Arin gave a shaky sigh as she heard Godrick knock, she was glad that he at least had the decency to announce his arrival before barging right in. "C..come in..." her voice was barely more than a whisper. She couldn't muster up enough courage or strength to speak loudly. She had known Godrick roughly for about two years now, and he had become a friend too her through all the process of her sickness.

She managed to give a small smile before crumpling over with pain. Arin's breath came in short gasps as she clutched her bed sheet, her moans were terrifying. A whole two minutes had passed before her sudden spasm came to a sudden stop. Still clutching at the bed sheet she calmed her breath down, putting a small smile on her face her chocolate brown eyes looked up at Godrick as she gave him a faint smile.

"Hi" Arin said jokingly. She leaned her head back against her beds headboard, she patted the bed space beside her motioning for Godrick too sit. "So tell me, how have you been?" she said still clutching her stomach. Her breathing was once more almost regular, the sudden attack seemed so distant all of a sudden.

[[It's quite alright!~ ^^ Haha]]

Maka-chan
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 05-23-2012, 09:14 PM

Once Arin gave Godrick the all clear to enter her room, he then turned the door knob to her bedroom door, entering inside her room. Once he stood inside her bedroom, he closed the door behind himself. Her room looked the same from when he visited her last time. Though he could tell Arin wasn't doing much better from when he last visited her. Her condition seemed to have worsened. He could tell just by her breathing when they turned into short gasps.

When her episode stopped, he walked forward and sat on the spot Arin told him he could. "I've been well myself, but of the looks of it, it doesn't look like you have been." He said in a concerned tone. "Now I am just going to give you a checkup. The usual. Checking your heart rate, blood pleasure and what symptoms you have been having." He explained to her. He set his back on the bed and took out his stethoschope. "Now this might be a little cold on your skin." Godrick warned her. To make it less cold he breathed on it to make it less cold.

He then placed it where her heart was and listened to her heart beat. Her heart beat seemed to be normal but it sounded like she had a difficult time getting air through because of her breathing episodes. He then put the stethoscope away and wrote down what he needed to on a notebook. "Alright I want you to tell me any symptoms you are having while I take your blood pleasure."

He smiled to her and wrapped around an arm band looking thing around her upper arm that velcroed. Godrick was good at his job that was for sure. He wrote down her blood pressure once he had finished taking her blood pressure. This was the usual procedure when he came over to her house to check up on her.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-24-2012, 08:17 PM

Arin gave a shaky laugh and shook her head. "What gives you that impression?" she asked him innocently. Ever since the sickness had escalated thoughts about death had begun to cross her mind. She lay awake day and night thinking about what would happen if she were too die suddenly, would people care? would her friends forget her? what would her little sister do after her death? Arin's mind began to wander again when she felt the stethoscope being pressed to her chest.

She smiled at Godrick, he was so considerate. Godrick wasn't much older than Arin herself, he looked to be about twenty four or twenty five. He was definitely much kinder than the doctors that her friends had. Usually, her friends doctors were grouchy old men who didn't even look like they wanted too be working any more. She was glad for a doctor who could also be her companion when she felt alone.

"Symptoms?" she repeated as if she didn't understand what he was talking about. "Well, I wheeze much more, I can't really stomach food and I...I feel tired most of the times, even when I've had a good nights sleep" Arin told him in a small voice. It was true, even if Arin got around eight to nine hours of sleep she would still complain about being tired and sleepy. It was as if there was no use for her too sleep any more.

She looked at Godrick and frowned a little, "Godrick..do you think I'm going to die?" her voice was soft as she questioned him. Though Arin was shy she had never been someone to back down from a problem. She liked facts, and if she was going to die she would rather know this than have it hidden from her.

Maka-chan

Old 05-24-2012, 09:32 PM

"What gave me that impression is your breathing. It doesn't sound too good. It sounds pretty bad. Worse then when I last saw you." He explained. Once he finished with some sort tests he put everything in his bag and just held a pen and his notebook. It was true that he wasn't much older then Arin. He was twenty five. Almost twenty six now.

He could remember the first time he met her like it was yesterday. Even though she was ill then, he thought she was the most gentle and kindest patient. Most of the patient he gets aren't all that nice. And most of them aren't even sick. They just complain about useless things. But with Arin he knew she actually was ill and she didn't complain. Or if she did he didn't mind. Unlike most doctors, Godrick actually cared about his patients. He wanted to help them as much as he could and get to the bottom of Arin's illness not only for her parents sake or for her sake for the matter but for his as well. He often did worry about her. Arin is such a sweet girl and it kills him to see how sick she is and how much she is actually suffering.

When she repeated what he asked about her symptoms, he then realized she probably wasn't familiar with the word as often doctors do use words most people have no idea what they mean. "Yes symptoms. Like..what has your body been doing or making you feel?" He asked Though he began to write down the symptoms she began to explain. "Do you ever feel nauseated if you try to eat?" He asked. "Are you having any high fevers, body aches, anything like that?" Godrick looked up to her with a concerened look. None of this added up. Why did she feel this way? There wasn't any sort of illness he knew of that could be doing this to her body and making her feel this way. He lightly tapped the tip of his pen on his notepad. He wanted to figure out what was wrong with her as soon as possible. Though when she said that, she caught him off guard. Was she going to die? No. He wasn't going to let anything like that happen to her. He looked to her with a straight face and patted her head.

"Arin. Listen to me. You are not going to die. There is no way in hell I would let anything happen to you, understand?" He asked giving her a smile. "Try your hardest not to think about anything relating to death. I know its hard and I know your scared. But your parents are scared and so am I. That is why I am going to try to find out what is wrong with you. Everyone would miss you terribly if you did die. But I will not let you die. I care about you and I wont ever let that happen to you." He told her firmly. It was true he did care about her. Maybe a little more then most patients. But that was because Arin wasn't just his patient. She was also his friend. "Now, while I am here is there anything you want to talk to me about? I'm not just a doctor, I am also your friend." He told her.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-27-2012, 10:27 PM

Arin shook her head, "I know...I thought that it might get better because I swore that it couldn't get any worse than it actually is..but I guess I was wrong" Arin's breath had begun to resume its normal rate, but her hands still shook. Arin remembered the first time she had the seizure, she was in University and was working on her website project with her partner and best friend Miyo. Arin had been eating and drinking like usual when she felt her stomach cramp up.

She remembered nothing after that except Miyo screaming and her frantic voice talking too someone on the phone, probably the paramedics. "Yes" she whispered quietly, "I feel nauseated sometimes..it isn't a regular thing. I felt super nauseated the first time the seizure ever happened" her brows were furrowed as she looked at Godrick. She noticed the scar he had near his hairline, though Arin had known Godrick for a long time she had never dared too ask how be had obtained the scar.

"Well, my body seems too be constantly aching. Even if someone touches me I feel like they've just slapped me" Arin told him shrugging. "Usually my head hearts like hell these days, but that might be because I'm not getting enough sleep" she told him. The truth was, Arin had become too scared to close her eyes. She was scared that if she closed her eyes she would never open them again.

She gave a weak feeble smile as he tried too assure her, the best she could do was a slight nod. "I understand doctor" she said teasingly. She let her head rest weakly against his shoulder, was there anything she wanted too talk about? She nodded once more, "I'm just scared of not being about too graduate, what if I become too sick and I have to drop out? I almost have my degree" she whispered to Godrick. He truly was her friend, and a really good one at that too.