0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 09-07-2010, 02:38 AM

This is a private thread between Asma and I. So please do not post here unless you are one of those two people. Feel free though to follow along though.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 09-07-2010 at 02:40 AM..

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-07-2010, 02:47 AM

Name: Linda Ace
Sex: Female
Occupation: Does E-Commerce, so she spends most of her time at home, but earns a lot of income.
Personality: kind and generous, cheerful and talkative.
Picture:

Does this seem okay?

0ri0n83

Old 09-07-2010, 03:51 AM

Name: Kai Noriya
Sex: Male
Occupation: Slave, he used to be a famous spray painter before he was arrested by the police and sold off into slavery on the black market.
Personality: Kai used to be very happy and creative before he got captured and sold off into slavery. He loved to paint on any surface, and what ultimately got him caught was his love for spray painting. After capture he is very quiet, and cold to others since everytime he was nice to someone he was always taken advantage of. He also learned to be seen but not heard, and sometimes not even heard when he was with his future owner.
Picture:

Kai opened his eyes as he looked around. He was sitting on a pile of pillows in a corner. The room before him was semi-lavish, but what he immediately noticed first was the lack of doors, and the lack of any personal privacy. There were no walls to speak of save for the length long set of bars at the front of the room.The next thing that Kai noticed was that someone had taken the liberty of redressing him in a pair of black form fitting jeans that left barely anything to the imagination. He was left shirtless. The fresh tatoo that he had gotten 2 months to this prior to this standing out on his pale skin. He wasn't sickly pale, but he was pale. Standing up he went to the bars and began rattling them trying to get someones, anyones, attention. "Looks like the pretty boy is awake," drawled a voice.

An older male appeared before him with an eerily toothy grin. The man got his arm through the bar taking Kai by the chin as he turned his head from the left and then to the right as if inspecting him. "Yes, you will do fine. You should bring in a hefty price. A pretty penny so to say." Kai tried to wrench his face out of the mans hand, but failed miserably. Kai looked at him shocked as he managed to stutter out," What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Why boy," the man replied. "You are currently he property of Dark Nightress on the Black Market."Black Market? These places still exist. "Well it's time to open shop. Hopefully you will sell nicely." The man left through a curtain that was in front of him. Kai squinted as he was assaulted by the harsh light of the morning sun. Looking outwards, Kai saw that there were a ton of other stalls similar to him with people that were beautiful in their own right. "Slave market," thought Kai. "What the heck did I get myself into? I should have never been caught by those police officers." Closing his eyes, Kai fell to the ground of the cage as a sob escaped his lips.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 09-07-2010 at 04:22 AM..

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-07-2010, 06:18 AM

((I'm really very sorry for the very late reply - i don't think I'd be able to reply after this, because my mom has got me grounded, but I'll try my best o sneak D:))

Linda walked along the crowded street, looking interestedly at the sweet little shops which sold candy and cute stickers and kawaii items. She loved kawaii. She also made sure she brought some cute little stickers, though she actually didn't know what to make use of it. Actually, she had come here to get a slave for her new home - a small house intended to hold about five people maximum. She was new to this street, and was tossing her haead right and left looking for the slave market.
After a little while of walking up and down she finally saw the slave market or the Black market as the people here called it. She walked around each cell swiftly, looking around at the slaves. She wanted someone who could keep her company - because she loved company and felt very much lonely without any one in here. When she was in her hometown, she had many friends and family members who kept her talking busy all the time, and now, obviously she felt very lonely without a single soul to speak. She also needed someone to lightly clean the house - not much work was there, though.
At first as she was very bored at seeing all the long and sulking and dull faces. Finally, she thought she had got the right slave, who apparently was fallen on the ground. He asked the keeper for him and paid the money, she really didn't matter about money as long as she had what she needed. Linda saw the keeper going around and opening the cell.

((Also, if you want me to type more, I can try ;D)

Last edited by Lexadis; 09-09-2010 at 06:51 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 09-07-2010, 08:23 PM

Kai's first reaction was to run when he heard the cage door opening. He looked up, and instantly froze. There was a woman with the darkest hair that he had ever seen. Her eyes were something else though. They held a deep wisdom, yet they also held a deep sadness. He snapped out of his trance when he felt a tug around his neck as a chain was fastened to the collar around his neck. The rope was tugged as Kai was dragged out of the cage that he was in.

He wobbled when he hit the solid ground since he was used to the gentle rocking of the cage that he was in, since it was on wheels. Kai stood next to the slave owner as money was exchanged. "Thank you kindly miss, and if he gives you any trouble at all you just tell me. I will whip him back into shape," said the man as he cracked his knuckles for added effect. The slave owner held out the rope towards the woman since the boy was no longer his concern.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 09-18-2010 at 04:33 PM..

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-08-2010, 01:12 AM

Linda's eyes showed a kind of pity as the slave was dragged from his cage. So this was how they treated slaves? the same humans, who were just a little below their rank, the fellow humans? She couldn't think about it. "Oh no - I'm sure he will not give me any trouble, I assure you," said Linda sweetly but with a stern note in her voice. Her lips twisted into a relieving smile as she saw the man go red. She got the rope from the man, but she didn't get it ready like the man did. She just took it and let it free, so as to avoid her new slave being hurt. "Thank you for all your help." said Linda, though she perfectly well knew that the man has only caused her pain. She shook hands with the man and then, she turned her back to him, and turned to her new slave. "I hope you are okay, and I hope he didn't hurt you very much," said Linda, with a kind tone. "We can first go to a doctor you want to - I have time"

Last edited by Lexadis; 09-09-2010 at 06:51 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 09-09-2010, 04:05 AM

Kai was amazed that the woman had taken the rope lead only drop it at her feet. His first reaction was to bolt, but then he decided that that probably wasn't the best thing when the slave master put his hand on his shoulder and said," Are you sure ma'am. I've only had this one for a short time, and he isn't properly 'trained'." Kai shuddered as he heard those words. He knew what "being trained" meant. It meant that the people were taught to submit. They were taught to lose faith, to lose hope. He then heard something that shocked him, and caused him to look up into his master's eyes, which was as close to a mortal sin as you could get. She said,"Oh no - I'm sure he will not give me any trouble, I assure you." The slave master looked at her, and then slowly nodded his head as he took his arm off of Kai's shoulder. "Well then ma'am he is all yours. Treat him as you would any slave, and don't hesitate to discipline him a little bit. He is need of some."

Kai was just happy to get the hell out of there, and was completely unaware that the woman had talked to him until he heard," We can first go to a doctor you want to - I have time." Kai thought it over a bit, and responded with the correct slave response of," No, ma'am I am in perfect health. I am in tip top shape, there is no need to worry about me, ma'am." Of course that was a lie. It was as clear as day from the lacerations he had received from the whip that the slave master had used on the front and back of his legs when he first became a slave.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 10-03-2010 at 04:46 PM..

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-09-2010, 06:40 AM

"Well, I don't think you are in better shape than a load-carrying donkey, but still - let's hurry away from here."Linda said, kindly enough as to not to make the slave think that she was harsh with him. She only did this because she wanted to get away from his old slave master, who might beat him up and get him again at anytime soon, and she didn't want to see that, especially when he is already in a bad state.

She walked on, turning at a curve, which will led her away from the Black market and the slave master, and then turned her face to the slave, her eyes showing compassion and pity. "Well, I didn't inquire about you before, did I? I should think not. So, let me ask you my first question - what is your name?"

Last edited by Lexadis; 09-09-2010 at 06:50 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 09-10-2010, 01:32 AM

Kai thought it was absurd that she was caring so much about him. He had been with the slave master for 2 months, and he got it ingrained in his being that the master's wishes were first priority, not the other way around. So Kai was amazed when someone was actually showing compassion for him. He heard," I should think not. So, let me ask you my first question - what is your name?" Kai looked at her and was about to answer her, but then closed his mouth as he thought. Was she trying to trick him into saying something out of turn? What was she getting at. Shrugging he decided that it was a simple enough question to answer, and he said," My name is Kai. Kai Noriya." Kai looked back towards the concrete as he walked behind the woman, 3 steps as was protocol, behind her.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 09-18-2010 at 04:38 PM..

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-10-2010, 06:08 AM

"Kai Noriya." Linda said, checking at the name and nodded. "I'll call you Kai." she said, after a little while. And then she looked at her wrist, and then she quickly turned towards Kai. "Well, I think we need to go home soon." she said, and she started walking. When she realized that Kai was walking a few steps behind her, she suddenly stopped. "Why don't you walk beside me, I feel all alone, without company, and it looks like I'm dragging you or something." she said and smiled.

0ri0n83

Old 09-10-2010, 06:48 AM

((Have to go to bed. Roommate is glaring at me with daggers in her eyes, so I will post again tomorrow morning like 9a.m. EST))

Kai was feeling apprensive to say the least when he was with this woman. He was quietly musing to himself about his fate, and the fact that he was now a slave. He then heard the woman say," Why don't you walk beside me, I feel all alone, without company, and it looks like I'm dragging you or something." It was completely unheard of. A slave walking next to its master. They were lower than humans, lower than dirt if you were the "right kind" of slave. Completely unheard of. Rather shocking really. Kai began walking next to the woman when they went past an arts store, and Kai suddenly stopped. He was in front of a window where they were selling the new colors and brands of spray paint. His favorite hobby. He stood there staring at the display windows as he placed his hand on the glass, as if he was trying to grab one of the cans. He felt bittersweet towards the spray paint. On one hand, he loved to create art, but on the other hand this was the reason why he ended up being a slave. He couldn't help himself from sighing in contentment from just being so close to new spray paint.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-10-2010, 01:04 PM

Linda turned to Kai and smiled as he walked beside her. It felt more like having a company to her. She has been all alone in a little cottage for 2 months, and it was way too boring. Because for one thing, she was at home always and never stepped out for work since she was doing business online, and for the other thing she was new, and didn't know much of this little city and the people here, so she didn't socialize with them very much. She has been tired of living there all alone - after which she came to the decision of buying a slave to keep her company.

She was only a few steps ahead of Kai when she realized that Kai wasn't beside her. She came to a stop and she looked back, and saw Kai standing in front of a paint shop. She thought there was something special going on and walked back and gazed at the window, but could see nothing. She thought he looked kind of sad or something. So she tugged Kai's left arm gently and patted his back, and said whispering, "Whatever you want or don't from here, let's think about it tomorrow, you feel very tired." soothingly in his ear, and then stepped one step away from him to see what was his reaction.

0ri0n83

Old 09-10-2010, 01:11 PM

((Will post again after class ends at 11))

Kai felt a tug on his arm which dragged him out of his bitterwseet memories of spray painting. He thought that she would hit him for disobeying him, and he shyed away from her as much as he could closing his eyes tightly. There, however, was no blow. There was only the gentle coaxing of words saying," Whatever you want or don't from here, let's think about it tomorrow, you feel very tired." Kai opened his eyes and looked at her as he nodded his head. Was what she meant really true. Were they actual in fact going to be coming back tomorrow, or was it just a ploy to get him home faster? These thoughts, among, others, were running rampant through his head as he was being led to their destination.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-11-2010, 05:02 AM

linda nodded as Kai looked at her and started walking again. turning over to a right curve where it was not so much crowded and no little shops were seen, but only a huge garden (which didn't belong to Linda though) and then to their left there stood a little cottage with a little garden. the garden was little, but very neat. She turned to the road of her cottage and then, she opened the door. "Come in - this is my home" she said and smiled, as she stood opening the door for him. And then she entered in, and closed the door behind her and led him to a cosy little living room which had a long couch which was made for three people, and two alone couches. She led Kai to one of the lonely couches and she sat on the other, so they could face each other. She looked at Kai, and then asked, "Are you ready for a little questioning, so that I would know you better, or would you like to eat, drink, or sleep now, dear?" she asked, and smiled.

0ri0n83

Old 09-11-2010, 05:15 AM

Kai continued to walk next to the woman as he was led up the small driveway of a house. He looked around. It was a tidy place on the outside to say the least. There was a small garden, Kai wondered if it belongs to the woman Kai entered through the front door, and continued to follow her into what he would consider a den like area. He noticed that the woman sat down on one of the couches, so he did the same across from her so as not to be rude. Kai looked around. The woman, from what he saw of her things, wasn't completely crazy. She looked rather normal. The previous owners that he had had taken him to their homes for a "test run." Nothing happened, and nothing has happened yet either, but it was still very uncomfortable. This, however, didn't feel entirely awkward at all. He heard the woman say," Are you ready for a little questioning, so that I would know you better, or would you like to eat, drink, or sleep now, dear?" Kai looked at her. What was he suppose to say "No?" It was utterly forbidden to go against the master if they asked you something. Then again she had smiled at him, and that was comforting. He replied with," If it would please you, ma'am."

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 09-18-2010 at 04:39 PM..

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-11-2010, 05:57 AM

"If it pleases me?" Linda asked and chuckled. "Wait for a minute or two, will you? I'll get some things for you." With that Linda went to the kitchen, and got tea, water and biscuits ready, and called the doctor too, asking him to come quick. She then came again to the living room, and kept everything on a stool in front of his couch. "Eat and drink to your hearts content." she said softly, and then went back to her couch and sat, with her legs curled up.

0ri0n83

Old 09-11-2010, 06:06 AM

((Last post for the night. I need to get some sleep. I will post again later in the morning))

Kai thought that the woman was mad at him when she suddenly stood up and went to the kitchen. He sat there in his sofa seat wanting to completely dissapear from sight. The woman ended up coming back with a tray of tea, water, and biscuits as well. She placed the tray in front of him and said,"Eat and drink to your hearts content." Kai eyed the food warily as he took a glass of water and a biscuit. He nibbled on the buscuit, and was immediatly glad that he had. It tasted heavenly. Eating the rest of the biscuit he reached for another one and began eating it as well. He took a swig of water and sighed contently. He hadn't had anything to eat for the last 24 hours since when the woman had purchased him he was still under punishment from his ex-owner for rebelling. Kai looked up at her after he was finished eating and quietly said," Well where would you like me to start?"

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-11-2010, 06:20 AM

((no problem ^^))
"Well, first of all, before you tell me your tale as I've suggested, I have a doctor to check you up." she said and smiled, and went to the door as she heard a car outside, and came back with Doctor. "Doctor James, nice to meet you." she said sweetly and shook hands, and then turned to Kai and then to the doctor. "Doctor, it looks like Kai isn't much well, so I thought to make sure of that, he seems to be too frightened or something like that and doesn't confess that." she said, and then told him that she bought him from the black market and his previous master had a whip, so he must have beaten up. the doctor replied,
"Ah i see, now let's see where he's injured." and then the doctor excused her for a minute, and she went to the kitchen until the doctor checked him.

0ri0n83

Old 09-12-2010, 02:37 AM

The woman began talking to a man that had entered the room through the front door. Apparently he was a doctor. The doctor suddenly approached him making Kai begin to back away slowly towards the other side of the room. Backing himself into a corner his breathing became even more erratic, and he began to hyperventilate. Kai didn't know what was going when the room began spinning around him. He felt himself falling, closer and closer to the ground as he blacked out.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-14-2010, 02:12 PM

While Linda was in kitchen, James came nearer to him but Kai backed away. James wasn't much surprised by this, but still, he didn't go nearer to him further, he must have thought that I was going to do something bad, thought James. but he jumped forward as he saw Kai fainting, and quickly swept him by his strongly built arms before he could knock his head, because that would make it even worse. He made Kai lie on the couch, his head and body turned upwards. He then shifted the legs to the hands of the couch so as to raise the legs upwards. he loosened his belt, which was too tight, and then sat by him, hoping he wouldn't be frightened again. If James was alright, Kai should open his eyes at the next minute.

0ri0n83

Old 09-15-2010, 04:54 AM

Kai swam in and out of conciousness. He slowly gathered his thoughts as he mused about his predicament. Half of him wanted to wake up while the other half wanted him to stay deeply rooted in slumber. He was afraid deep down that if he woke up he would have to wake up to reality, and face the said reality. He felt an overwhelming sorrow inside of him, and it manifested itself when a tear slid down his cheek as he let out a sad sob. He didn't want to be a slave, he had so much to live for. There was so much that he could be doing. College, hanging with friends, and even seeing the parents that he rarely talked to. He knew that the woman that had bought him wasn't trying to steal his freedom away from him, since she was not the one that sold him into slavery.

Cracking open his eyes Kai looked up to see the doctor above him. He tried to sit up, and get away from his as quickly as possible. However, he regretted it as a wave of dizziness swam over him. Clutching his head he let out a cry as he tried to get his fevered mind back in check. He knew that the woman was only trying to help and ease his hurt, but she just made it worse because of the close proximity that he was being subject to. Kai looked at Doctor James and nodded his head. He hurt all over, and apparently this guy was a doctor, so that meant maybe he could heal some of his aches and pains.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-15-2010, 04:20 PM

James looked at him carefully for sometime, as Kai reacted instantly. however, he didn't say anything but look at him, he made no attempt to stop Kai moaning either, he let Kai's mind hold Kai over. At last - when Kai nodded, he knew that Kai had got a slight grip on himself, and James said at his most soothing voice, which would certainly cure any patient's mind, and Kai would feel calm too at his voice - that was, if he had a softness in his heart, which he was bound to.

"Easy now - Kai, isn't it? Let me check you up, don't move nor panic, I'll not hurt you in anyway." he smiled and nodded, and James started checking up, basic check-ups like taking his heartbeat, pulse, touching his forehead, and he saw some injuries at hands and neck where it was visible. he said nothing, he assumed that it was from his former master - but yet, he decided better to not ask, so he got his medical box and taking a cotton, dabbed his wounds with a liquid like medicine, and put some cream over it.

"This should make it feel a little better" he said reassuringly as he applied the creams gently, so as to not hurt him much more than he was hurt already. "Do you have any wounds on your body, Kai?"James asked, not wanting to rip open his shirt and inspect his body before asking for permission, he might even get a shock or fear, for now he was in a difficult state of mind.

Last edited by Lexadis; 09-16-2010 at 11:27 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 09-17-2010, 01:43 AM

Kai really didn't know what to do when the doctor approached him again. Then again, he did say that the doctor could administer treatment. Kai took a steady breath in as the doctor began to examine his body. He found some of the bruises and cuts that riddled his body from the constant abuse that he had sustained when he was being "trained." The doctor fumbled around in his bag and produced a container full of cream which he began to apply to his various wounds. However, with all good things, there are also bad things that come as well. He heard the doctor ask,"Do you have any wounds on your body, Kai?" When he heard this and visible tensed. He knew where else he had sustained injuries. He didn't want to say anything though because it was painful to think of. While they "trained" him they trained him in many ways including ways to pleasure the master that was going to be buying him. He shuddered as he brought his knees up suddenly as he he curled into a tight ball as he silently cried.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 09-17-2010 at 06:26 AM..

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 09-17-2010, 06:25 AM

James watched hm as he cried, and thought over this. This boy looks upset mentally, he thought. he thought of consoling him, but thought the better of it. Consoling him might do more harm than good, and he certainly didn't want that to happen.

The wounds would heal if he could rest for next 2 hours - the ones where he had applied cream. if they were healed, at least - half of his wounds might be washed off, and Kai would definitely feel a little better after that. He frowned, thinking of what he could do to make him stay still for 2 hours, and not hurt himself. He suddenly thought of sleeping tablets - that would do him good. He could sleep and have a rest, as well as heal his wounds. He thought over it again and thought it was a good idea. he looked again at Kai crying, patted him slightly and then went to the kitchen, to get Linda’s opinion and permission.

Linda heard a knock, and turned to see who it was, her long untied hair sweeping over her shoulders. She brushed it back and went to the door, and opened - and saw Dr. James standing outside. She glanced at him and then at the couch, to see Kai curled up in the couch, and then glanced at James again and saw that his face showed peace and content, and knew that nothing, or at least, not much have gone wrong. The doctor spoke before she could open her mouth to speak, to ask what was the matter and whether Kai was alright.

"Um.. Linda, can i talk to you for a minute?"Linda heard him ask and nodded, and let him in, and she saw James sitting on one of the chairs as she turned back. She was now a little frightened, she didn't know what had happened to Kai, and asked in a note of worry and panic. "What is it, James? Is anything wrong with Kai?" James smiled. "Nothing much wrong, Linda - but he's got mental stress and needs to rest, and i have applied wounds over the visible marks, bad things, I must say." James continued with haste without stopping, for he knew that Linda might start asking him a thousand questions if he didn't, or start sobbing or shouting. Linda was strange and he didn't know what she would do. So he quickly explained the situation and what he thought about the sleeping drop, and was glad to see that Linda agreed. He went into the living room again, with Linda a little way back, following his lead, and looked at Kai, to see whether he would respond, and said again in his soothing voice - "Kai, are you alright?"

Last edited by Lexadis; 09-17-2010 at 06:34 AM..

0ri0n83

Old 09-17-2010, 06:38 AM

Kai heard the doctor leave for a moment before he heard a knock on the door. He peaked througu his blue colored bangs as he took in his surroundings. The doctor had gone to the door of the kitchen, and knocked gently. Linda opened the door, and then the two of them had a muffled conversation from what little Kai could hear. Placing his face back in his hands he heard the shuffle of movement in front of him before he looked up. He heard the doctor say," Kai, are you alright?" Kai looked up as he blinked back tears. "Of couse I'm not all right," he wanted mentally screamed at him. "My life is in shambles. I was sold into slavery. I was beaten, tortured, told how to 'please' people, and now I got bought. How do you think I feel?!" Instead of saying any of that he slowly, somberly nodded his head. As long as Linda wasn't asking him to do anything 'inappropriate' he was fine with peacefully co-existing with her, but if it got out of hand Kai knew how to defend himself.

Last edited by 0ri0n83; 03-01-2011 at 04:32 AM..