Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-22-2011, 02:01 AM

Alpha Panda's character:

Name: Joseph Blane
Nicknames: Joey, Joe, Blane
Height: 5' 8"
Bio: Joey grew up running around with 2 older brothers, and 4 younger sisters. Most of them ended up on the bad side of town, pushing drugs, and drinking with friends at least three times a week. Joey, however, was the only one who kept his parents sane. He was the good one who followed the rules, got good grades, tried his hardest, and tried to please everyone but himself. He mostly had one good friend, one person who he could really talk to, and that was the girl across the street.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-22-2011, 02:42 AM

Name: Anastasia Ivy canter
Nicknames: Anny, Ivy, An
Height: 5'4"
Bio: Anastasia always had a tought time and a tought family. She was the only child in her family and her mother was a drunk and drug addict. Her mother half the time didn't even know where she was. Her father was horrible to her, he had beaten her, threatened her and had raped her. She had tried to get help but she never could. The only thing that kept her going was her friend from across the street. He was the only good friend she had and she could of never gotten to where she was today without him.

Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-22-2011, 02:54 AM

Joey ran his straightener over his thin hair many times until it looked like it normally did. He ran some gel in his hair, then walked over to his messy closet. Out of his pile of clothes, he picked out a purple sweatshirt with a yellow DC symbol, and black skinny jeans. He slipped on his neon green converse, then slipped out the door, grabbing his keys.
Joey sighed as he slipped a CD in his CD player and pressed play. The drive to Anastasia's only took a minute or two, then he walked up to her door. He fixed his hood, then smiled as he waited.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2011, 03:09 AM

Anastasia woke up late and cursed slightly, she was running late. She quickly jumped out of bed and ran around her room pulling on some jeans, her combat boots, a black shirt and her jacket. She then ran over to the kitchen and grabbed some bread since she had forgotten to go shoping and had nothing good to eat. She then stuck her head under the facet and drank some water. She ran over to the bathroom and quickly brushed her hair and then her teeth. She splashed water on her face and smiled.

She couldn't wait to see Joey, it was the one thing that she actually enjoyed in life. She then ran over to the door and opened it and saw Joey, "Hey." she said as she looked at him and smiled, "sorry about the wait, I kind of woke up a little late." she said.

Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-22-2011, 03:23 AM

Joey's hands were tucked in his pocket and his shoulders bounced in a shrug. "Eh. No biggie," he replied with a smile. He grabbed her arm quickly and opened the passenger side for her. "M'lady," he said as he laughed under his breath a little. He waited for Anastasia to get in, then shut the door and got in on his side.
Joe tossed his CD case in her lap and said, "Pick your poison." He put the car in reverse, backed out of her driveway, then they were on their way. "So, what's An's plans for us today?" he asked, smiling at her. Joey was never good at paying attention to the road when he was driving.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2011, 03:50 AM

Anastasia smiled as she got in the car and sunk back Into the seat. She loved being in his car and getting away from everything, it was like with him she was in her own little world. Shethen picked up the CD's and shuffled threw them. She then picked out a CD by the scrpit and stuck it in. She smiled as she listened to them for a little whil and then looked over at Joey.

"I was thinking that maybe we could go lazed tagging and then go see a movie." she said as she looked at him and liked it when he called her an. She then looked at him, "what do you think?" she asked and hoped that he liked her plan for the day. She then looked at him, "and please pay attention to the road, I dont want to die." she said slightly jokingly but slightly serious.

Last edited by Palmoun; 01-22-2011 at 10:03 PM..

Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-23-2011, 11:37 PM

Joey had a small hissy fit. "We go lazer tagging all the time! Can't we go to a movie or something?" he asked, giving her puppy-dog eyes. "Pweeeeeeeeeeease Annie?" he asked. He smiled a little and looked at the road. "Fine, mother," he said under his breath. He rubbed his eyes and turned up the music somewhat.
Staring out the window, he saw a movie theater and smiled. "How bout we see a movie? Switch things up a bit, eh?" he asked. "C'mon. It'd be fun," he said in a musical tone.

Palmoun

Old 01-23-2011, 11:47 PM

Anastasia sighed and looked at him, "you just dont want to go lazer tagging because you dont want me to beat you at it again." she said and knew this was what it was really about. He hated it when they went but for some odd reason he always went with her. INfact he did alot of things that he normally wouldn't do with her. But that was only because he was a good friend. She nodded, "fine, we can go see the movie first." she said and looked at him and growled, "and I am not trying to be your mother I just dont want you to smash up. I dont want to lose my best friend to a stupid car accident all because he wasn't looking where he was going." she said as she looked at him.

Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-24-2011, 11:15 PM

Joey laughed a little. "Oh, my. You are so wrong. So, so, so wrong!" he hissed. He glared at her and gripped the steering wheel. "I don't want to go lazer tagging because that's all we ever do! And you always make me go with you! I'm sick of it! What do you want me to do? Keep following you around like your little puppy dog?" he shouted. His sky blue eyes rolled over to his window. He shook his head and turned on his turn signal. "I need time to cool off and I need gas. Stay here."

He sighed and walked inside and over to the candy aisle. He was always just like a cute little kid. Candy was his favorite, in his spare time, he drew or colored. He grabbed some licorice and payed for it. The girl at the counter tilted her head and frowned. "You okay kid?" she asked. Joey sighed, payed for his licorice and gas, then walked back out to the car.

Palmoun

Old 01-24-2011, 11:59 PM

Anastasia sighed and when he walked out of the car she yelled out after him, "well maybe you should suggest something to do next time." she said and growled as she watched him. She then kicked the car door open. Who cared what he said, if he didn't want to do something with her then she would just leave. She marched down the side of the road and grumbled, "if he doesn't want to do something with me then he can just go by himself or something." she said and then in the distance she heard screeching.

As she grumbled a pack of drunken guys drove down the road. They where swerving and headed right towards her. As she walked she managed to turn around after hearing something but it was to late. She was hit and right before she said only one thing, "joey.." you heard a loud it and then a crash as the men crashed into a pole. Anastasia layed on the ground, blood pooled around her.

Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-25-2011, 11:01 PM

Joey looked in the car and noticed An wasn't in it. "Shit..." he cursed under his breath. He just sighed and assumed that she walked home, but he was still going to look for her. His trail of thought was lost when he heard screeching, followed by a small thud, then a big smash. His breath got caught in his throat, and he ran faster than he even knew that his feet could carry him.

By the time he got over to Anastasia, a group of people had gathered around her, including the drunk idiots who hit her. His face was like a lake because of his tears. He dropped to his knees in her blood, and held her in his arms, kissing her forehead over and over, as if it could fix her. He looked up at the men who had hit her. "You..." he whispered. His teeth were tightly clenched and his lips curled in toward his mouth. "You killed her...she was the only thing I loved. I strongly suggest that you move out of this country, because I will kill you!" he yelled. He was about to spring to his feet, when he felt hands push him down again. He looked up to see an EMT standing above him. The man bent down and whispered, "Son, I need you to stay calm and hold her right there. Her pelvic bones are crushed, and if you barely move, she will die. You are the only thing keeping this girl alive right now. Can you do that?" Joey's head fell to his chest, but part of him was jumping for joy just knowing that she was still alive. He nodded slightly and rambled on to Anastasia, knowing that she probably couldn't hear him. "Annie, I love you. Please, please don't leave me by myself . You're the only reason that I'm still here today. I need you. Please..." he whispered.

Palmoun

Old 01-25-2011, 11:59 PM

Anastasia felt like she was floating around in teh darkness. Nothing was around her but she could hear voices. It was odd and she heard Joey. HIs voice sounded like a angel to her and she wondered if she was going to hell or heaven. It was very lonely but she heard joey talking and she caught a word she never heard him say before, love. She felt like she had to say something back but she couldn't. Her body felt numb and nothing would move for her. She could feel that she was still breathing but she couldnt' move. It was like she was trapped in a dream and she could do nothing to wake up. She could hear everything but when he heard Joey and what sounded like a EMT she wondered how hurt she was.

Last edited by Palmoun; 01-28-2011 at 08:49 PM..

Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-26-2011, 12:45 AM

The EMT continued to examine her as whispers from curious citizens whirled in the wind. He sighed. "Do you think you stupid buffoons could mind your own business and go home?" he asked politely. The EMT nodded to the people and they all took a few steps back. A few more EMT's came out of the ambulance with a stretcher and gently pushed her onto it. One of the EMT's smiled when joey held onto her, even while they strapped her into the stretcher. "Okay, kid. You can let go now." he said calmly. Joey shook his head. "Kid, we need to get her to the hospital soon. Please let go." he urged. Joey slowly let go and backed off. He was soaked. His knees with blood, and his face with tears. He sighed and ran back to his car, then followed the ambulance to the hospital.

Palmoun

Old 01-26-2011, 12:51 AM

Anastasia felt alone now. She heard things that she wouldn't and what sounded like a siren in the distance. She couldnt' feel Joey's hand anymore and it scared her. She felt like she was completely alone and the darkness was eating away at her till she was nothing. She wanted to scream for Joey to come back to her and to be with him but she couldn't move. Her lips where being controled by the darkness and she couldn't move.

Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-26-2011, 12:59 AM

Once they arrived at the hospital, Joey sat in the waiting room, waiting for the news. The anticipation ate away at his brain like a mouse on cheese. When the doctor came out, he practically went through the roof. "How is she?!" he asked. "Is she okay?!" he yelled. He crossed his hands and prayed a little, waiting for the doctor to tell him the good news. "Please tell me she's okay..." he whispered to the man.

Palmoun

Old 01-26-2011, 01:13 AM

The doctor looked at the young man and gently layed a hand on his shoulder, "we have good news and bad news." he said as he started to lead him down teh hall to his friends room. "good news, she is alive. That is an amazing fet for someone who was hit by a car." he said as he looked down at him and knew that would make him happy. He then stoppe dinfront of anastasia's room, "but the bad news is, she is in a coma. We dont know when she will wake up." he said as he looked at him and waited for him to go and see her.

Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-26-2011, 01:22 AM

Joey sighed. The tears started strolling down his cheeks again. He kneeled down next to Anastasia and held her hand in between both of his, then kissed it gently. "An, I'm an idiot. I should have never said that to you. If you wake up, I promise you that we can do whatever you want every day. We can go lazer tagging at two in the morning. I'll jump off of a bridge with you if that's what you want. You're the only thing keeping me from putting a bullet through my head. Please. Wake up soon." he said, starting to trail off.

Palmoun

Old 01-26-2011, 01:38 AM

Anastasia felt like she was going insaine inside her own mind. She had known that they where doing something to her but she felt nothing. She just wanted to know someone was here and that the darkness wasn't going to eat her. When she felt a hand take hers and warm lips on her hand she could of cried. She heard Joey's voice and she just wanted to hug him. She chuckled when she heard him and wanted to be with him. Why on earth did she have to get hit by a car? why couldn't she just be with someone she wanted to be with? her life sucked.

Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-26-2011, 01:47 AM

Joey sighed and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Or not..." he whispered. He rested his head on the bed and sighed.

A few hours later, Joey felt a nudge on his shoulder. A nurse came up from behind him. She didn't look much older than him, but she looked scared out of her mind. She was a shorter blonde girl, and their wasn't much to her. "Um...excuse me sir, but visiting hours are over." she said quietly. Joey nodded and kissed her forehead, then wiped the tears from his eyes as he walked out to his car.

Palmoun

Old 01-26-2011, 01:55 AM

Anastasia had just been enjoying the company that joey's hand brought her. It was like a life line and she wanted to just wanted to keep his hand close and never let go. It was like a life line in this sea of darkness and she never wanted to be cut away form it. But shen she felt him kiss her forehead she knew that he was going to leave. She felt like she was going to drown in this sea without him and just started to scream. It was like she was losing a piece of herself but nothing came out of her mouth.

Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-26-2011, 02:01 AM

When Joey got home, he realized that his siblings were there. He sighed and made his way up the stairs, but his brother followed him. Joey didn't even realize that his brother was there until he laid down on his bed. His brother laughed slightly. "You're just like the rest of us now," he said. Joey quickly sat up. "Uh. No. I was at the hospital with my friend. In case you didn't know, a friend is someone you can talk to, or depend on. Not someone you take drinking with you." he hissed. His brother laughed louder. "Aww. Lil' Joey's a therapist now. How sweet," he said. He left the room and went downstairs, then Joey went to bed.

Palmoun

Old 01-26-2011, 02:16 AM

Anastasia felt so alone it wasn't funny. She swore when she got out of here that she would never joke about how people where alone or who was afraid of the dark. She would forever sleep with a night light now, she didn't care how childish was. She thought of Joey and wished he was here now more then never and wanted his hand on hers. She wished that she could just walk and see him. She wanted to go running to him now and curle up besides him in bed.

Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-26-2011, 02:32 AM

Joey woke up the next morning and stretched. He sighed and did the first thing that he planned on doing every day for a while--go see Anastasia. He took a shower, got dressed, then headed down to the hospital. The doctor smiled as he saw him. "You have faith in her, don't you?" he asked. Joey smiled a little and nodded. "I do, sir," he said. The man pointed to her room and said, "Well, go ahead then." Joey ran to her room and sat on the bed by her side. He rubbed her cheek with his thumb and smiled slightly.

Palmoun

Old 01-26-2011, 02:44 AM

Anastasia thought she was going to lose it when joey wasn't there. She had felt herself slipping into nothingness that was hte darkness that surrounded her. She knew that hte doctors and nurses where around her but they didn't matter to her. They weren't the person she wanted. But then she felt a different precenss and she knew who it was right when his tumb touched her cheek. She could of cried if she wanted to and in real life a few tears did stream down her face. The feeling of him being so close was like seeing sunshine during a rainy day.

Alpha Panda
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-26-2011, 09:49 PM

Joey tilted his head a little and wiped away her tears. "An...I realize you can't hear me, but I'm just trying to keep you company. How's your bones? Are you feeling any better? The surgery looks like it went good. I really wish I could stay with you all the time. That would make me so happy," he whispered. He paused, then spoke again. "I hate my brothers and sisters...whenever they visit, they show no respect to me or my parents. I really hate them. I just want them to go away and never come back." he said, wiping his tears.