Neon Giraffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-24-2012, 08:43 PM

Joseph sighed a little. "I'm sorry I yelled," he said. He gently hugged her. When he pulled away, he rubbed her cheek with his thumb. The moment An told him that she was bored, his eyes got wide. "Wow, I'm dumb," he said. "I didn't even ask you if there's anything I could bring you!" he said. "Well, with that being said, is there anything you would like me to bring to you for entertainment?" he asked. He laughed a little at himself. "I'm sorry I'm so rude, An."

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 05-24-2012, 10:52 PM

An smiled as he hugged her and nodded, "all is forgiven." she whispered as she leaned into his touch. She then smirked when she heard him and nodded, "yeah, you can be a little bit." she said as she chuckled softly. Thinking a little bit, she leaned back. "well if you could bring me some books and possibly a video game or two I would be happy. But just a book ...oh and possibly some music." she said as she looked at him and smiled as she heard him laugh. Taking his hand into hers she smiled, "it is okay, I know you have been worried about me and I haven't been making anything really easy on you." she said as she gently traced the lines on his hands with her finger.

Neon Giraffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-25-2012, 09:06 PM

Joey nodded. "Yes, Cap'n," he said with a little wink. "What video games, what books, give me something to work with, woman!" he said. He let out a laugh and kissed her gently. "But hey, I have to go. I'll see you later." He said.

Palmoun

Old 05-28-2012, 03:53 AM

An smiled when she heard him, "well could you bring me my top favorit, you know which ones those are for video games and books." she said as she kissed him back. It was amazing to actually be able to kiss him like this. Yet her happyness died when she heard him and she nodded, "okay, but please come back soon." she said as she took his hand and squeezed it gently.

Neon Giraffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-28-2012, 11:47 AM

"You know I will," Joey said. He gave her hand a small squeeze as well, then headed toward the door. He looked at his phone. It was blown up with texts from pretty girls, asking to go to prom with him. He had made his choice. He decided on personality, not looks. He texted the girl back, then drove off. He asked her what color her dress was, so he could go pick out his tux, and a corsage for her.

Palmoun

Old 05-29-2012, 02:41 AM

An smiled as she heard him and then watched him go. Sighing a little bit, she leaned back in the bed and looked at her legs. She knew that she should wait for physical therapy but she wanted to learn how to walk sooner. Yet she knew she couldn't stand yet, her legs weren't strong enough. Leaning down, she started to streach out her legs and move them. It hurt dully yet she would be fine. She just hopped she learned how to walk before prom. She wanted to go with him and enjoy herself.