Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 03:40 AM

Katie blushed and before she could say anything her mother clapped and smiled. "That would be wonderful!" Katie shot a look to her mother, then spoke, her face still beat red. " I would like that, yes" She said, drinking a small glass of wine, while finishing up her meal, her mother spoke again. "Well, Katie, show this man his room, Ill clean up" She said grabbing dishes. Katie nodded. "Um, this way" She said heading to the other room, down the hall from her own room was the spare room. "This is it" She said. "Make yourself at home, I have the next few days off, so if you want, tomorrow morning I can show you around" She said giving a small smile to the man.

nimh
*^_^*

Old 09-21-2011, 01:29 AM

Jinks gave a small polite bow to Katie's parents and followed Kaite to his room. Jinks smiled and thanked Kaite for everything then began to inspect his new room. It was small but comfortable. There was a bed, a small bath, and a dresser. There was a window that looked out on some part of the ranch. It was a good view. After a few minutes of looking out the window Jinks decided to stay a while before finishing the job and leaving. After unpacking his stuff he hopped into the small bath. After he was clean he pulled on some pants and crawled into bed. As he drifted off to sleep he planned what he and Katie would cook tomorrow. Pasta? Pizza? Veggie Wraps? Salad? What kind of food did Katie like?

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-21-2011, 02:49 AM

Katie went to her own bathroom, and soaked up the warm water, today had been a really interesting day, who was jinks? and was he really interested in her? or was he just trying to entertain her folks? She wondered alot. She did feel a bit safer with another man in the house. After her bath she wore a long silk nightgown and crawled in bed, reading a bit before she went to sleep, tomorrow would be another...interesting day she thought, her alarm was set for 6 am.

nimh
*^_^*

Old 09-21-2011, 03:41 AM

Jinks woke early in the morning and snuck down to the kitchen. As far as he could tell the rest of the house was still asleep. Jinks fumbled around for a little while, looking for the pantry. When he found it he began taking things off the shelves. Putting everything on the counter Jinks got out bowls and spoons and began his favorite breakfast. Fruit filled pancakes. After making the batter Jinks sliced up some strawberries, bananas and threw a handfull of bluberries into the bowl. While the pancakes were cooking Jinks threw togeher some homemade whipped cream. When he was finshed cooking Jinks set everything out on the table and cleaned all the dishes and put everything back in their respective places. Once the kitchen was clean Jinks brewed a pot of peppermint tea and waited for the rest of the house to wake up. While he waited Jinks went back to his room and grabbed his book. Sitting at the table, Jinks read his book peacefully and waited.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-21-2011, 03:46 AM

Her alarm went off at 6 am, she hurried out of bed, brushing her hair and putting on a some work overalls and boots, she put her hair up and headed downstairs, where she found jinks, already awake and had made breakfast, it looked most wonderful. She smiled. "Wow, looks great" She said sitting at the table, a few moments later her Ma and pa were up and they smiled. "Well you shouldn't have!" Her Ma said, sitting now next to pa. Then her Ma spoke again. "We cant stay and eat everything, we are out of town for the day! But we sure will pack some up to eat on the way" Her ma said packing some food for her and her pa, katie blushed, they always did things like this. When they left Katie blushed. "Sorry...There only really leaving cause they think by the time they return you an I will have fallen in love, its stupid really, I know" She said tasting his food. "This is just great!" She said and blushed a bit.

nimh
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2011, 04:50 PM

Jinks smiled and nodded to everybody, "It's nothing, I love to cook and fiddle around in the kitchen. You two have fun on your outing." Jinks ate his food and laughed as Katie spoke. After a while he asked, "They do this to you a lot don't they? It's quite funny but at the same time I feel bad for you, must be frustrating. So what shall we do today?" When they were done eating Jinks did the dishes and waited for directions from Katie.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-22-2011, 10:39 PM

Katie blushed. "Yes they do. Everyone else my age is married off." She said then laughed a bit at what Jinks said. "Well thanks I guess? " she said still laughing. As he cleaned the dishes Katie joined him. "Ill help " she said taking dishes from him to dry. "Well I can show you around if you want" she said. She was still hoping that they would have a picnic but she didn't get her hopes up.

nimh
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2011, 01:33 AM

Jinks was pleased when Katie offered to show him around. It would be interesting, tours always made escape easier. Smiling as he handed Katie a dish to dry Jinks asked, "Would you still like to do the picnic and if so what should we make to bring?" Jinks found Katie quite interesting. Normally Jinks didn't get attatched to his victims but this was different. There was someting about Katie that intrigued him. He wanted to get to know her. A little part of him even wanted to protect her.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2011, 02:04 AM

Katie smiled he was really just too sweet. "Hm surprise me? " she said lifting an eyebrow. She was loosing up to him around Jinks. She liked him even felt safe knowing he was around. She dried a few more dishes and soon they were done. "Well I guess I better show ya around huh? " she said smiling and leading him back to the pantry "this is the pa try and if we go back through the kitchen and passed your room there's another bathroom room along with a washroom " she said leading the way. "And that's my room to the left " she said. "Now if we go outside " she said heading outside "you will see to the right we have a barn and some cattle chicken and horse " she said walking through the grassy field. "That's about it...my pa plans to get more animals and expand the barn " she said. She hoped Jinks stayed awhile ..."oh and be careful at night there has been murders in town as of late. I never sleep until everything is locked up."

nimh
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2011, 02:18 AM

Jinks watched as Katie showed him the pantry, the washroom, and her bedroom. Then they ventured outside to view the barn, the cattle, the chicken, and the horse. It was a nice little farm and Jinks was wondering if he could set aside a small plot of land for a little garden. It would mean frest fruit and vegetables and less money Katie's family would have to spend. Then Kaie told him about the murders, "Well I can assure you, nothing will happen with me around. I spent a year working as a bodygaurd for a rich family. I feel pretty confident in my defensive abilities." That and the murders are my fault, but Jinks didn't mention that part. Smiling Jinks said, "All right. Surprise it is. Hmmm what to make? I think perhaps some steamed vegetables and baked potatoes?"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2011, 05:00 AM

Katie smiled. "I'd like that and I do feel safe with another man in the house " she said leading him to her old truck "and this is my truck ....its a peice of crap I know " she said blushing a bit. Her car was all. Rust and looked older then her father. "I'm not sure what's wrong with it besides its ugly " she said lifting up the Hood. "I don't know much about cars but what I do k ow is everything looks normal " she said now changing the oil.

nimh
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2011, 05:35 PM

Jinks followed Katie out to the car and looked at it. It was a small bucket of prehistoric rust. Looking under the hood Jinks decided to get dirty after the picnic. Turning to Katie Jinks said, "Why don't we picnic first then we can fix the car. Unless you'd rather drive somewhere in which case let's fix this thing up."

((sorry it's so short, i'm getting ready to go away for the weekend and am a little rushed. I'll be back and post more on Monday. :)))

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-23-2011, 09:28 PM

(Its ok :) ))

Katie smiled and put the Hood down. "No lets have it hear " she said heading back to the house. "Let me just wash up " she said to Jinks. She went inside and up to her room were she let her hair down and wore a tight pink blouse and blue jeans. She then put on some light makeup and she was ready. She went back downstairs and smiled. "Would you like me to help cook? " she asked.

nimh
*^_^*

Old 09-26-2011, 12:44 AM

Jinks's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Katie come back downstairs. She had taken her hair down and put on a lovely pink shirt that nicely highlighted some fabulous features. Her make up was light, just enough to be nice but not too much. Katie smiled and asked Jinks if he wanted to help her cook. Giving her a smirk Jinks replied, "Well I do believe that was the point of this outing." Laughing he turned towards the kitchen, "Where would you like to start?"

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2012, 03:25 AM

Katie blushed and gave a slight smile. "Well first we wash up" she said turning on the water. "Then we get a pot to boil the noodles " she said. She rinsed her hands off and dried them on a towl. Then she turned and walked into the pantry to get a big pot and the noodles. She couldn't really believe this guy could be interested in her...

CheshireHatter
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-19-2012, 05:31 AM

Jinks nodded and followed Katie to the pantry. Eying the shelves, he asked, "What kind of pasta would you like to make?" He brushed his hands across the shelves and eyed all the possibilities. There was a can of tomato paste that could be used for spaghetti and a bunch of herbs and spices. Jinks stood on his toes to eye the highest shelf and caught a glimpse of basil in the back. Reaching up he pulled out the bundle of dried basil and waved it in Katie's direction, "What do you think of pesto?"

nimh
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2012, 01:44 AM

(okay so i should probably send this in a message but it also seems fitting to just put it here. i'm sorry for any confusion on your part but i've decided to bring nimh back from the dead and use both her and Cheshire Hatter. i will keep all my replys strictly to the account that started the rp from now on though, sorry about that)

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-18-2012, 10:22 PM

(its OK I got your message xD)

Kate looked up at the man, jinks. "Hm? Oh yes, thats the best...my folks and i love it..where did you find it? I thought we were out..." She said a bit puzzled, but then again she hasn'tCKpG0cTw really been in the kitchen much, working at the store and trying to fix her darn truck kept most of her time. "this will be perfect, i think we even have some fresh bread somewhere in here too" She said with a quirky smile.

nimh
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2012, 07:09 PM

Jinks gave a soft smile and held up the bundle of herbs, "Well it's not really pesto sauce, but we can make some ourselves." Walking out of the pantry, Jinks sat down at the kitchen table to wait for Kate before they got started cooking. He crossed on leg over the other and put his hands behind his head as he stared at the ceiling. Casting a glance toward the pantry, Jinks asked, "So what's wrong with your truck anyhow?"